One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Empty Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:29 am

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey had begun his day fairly hectically. He had wanted to reserve this day to training, and that was the only way for it to go. He woke up on his make-do raft, as the rising sun approached his eyelids. God, how he hated when that certain thing happened.  The suns almost burned his eyes, to an extent, and he jumped in shock. “Who the hell told the sun to get up at this time?!”

The way Grey had worded it made it sound like he was confused, and yes that he was. It was early morning, and he still didn’t function properly. He hated mornings, but he believed he had to get through them to get to the good parts of life. He swiftly wanted to get out of the raft, and then it immediately flipped over. As his face fell into the cold early morning water, he couldn’t help but scream out of anger when his head reached out of the water. “WHY THE FUCK TODAY?!”

While he swam out of the ocean water, his soggy clothes began to annoy him. What was he suppose to do with no soap to clean them out. God, wouldn’t a woman help out in a situation like this; he thought. He loved the thought of having a woman that he could love, and that would love him back. Love him so much that she would even clean his shit for him. Grey smirked as he removed his clothes, and shoes, keeping him in only his white boxer shorts. What a great start to a day full of training.

------------
277 Words

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
He hoped that the day would get much better, since judging by how it was going now, things were pretty bad. He placed his right hand on the back of his head, as he looked at the large island of Ohara. He was fairly happy that he didn’t land at any town or village, since he’d have to navigate through the civilian-filled towns in his boxers; now that would have been embarrassing, especially for a justice giving Pirate, like Grey.

He smirked as he reminded himself what today was initially set for; training. “Time to get a little groove on.” Grey said, as he began to stretch his legs and arms; getting ready for a morning run. Running was one of his favorite sports, yet not in battle, only in trouble. On the other hand, he hated people that ran away from battles. It was a sense of cowardness, and disrespect. For the people he wanted to protect, and wanted to keep safe, Grey had promised himself he wouldn’t back down from any challenge a long time ago.

Grey began to run, and as his legs shifted from left in front then right in front, he couldn’t help but think about how he wanted to create havoc. He just had that flavor stuck in his mouth; a wreaking stuff flavor.  His breathing was paced with his legs, and so were his arm. He had to take this training session seriously, how else was he going to become a renowned pirate without getting stronger.

------------
258 Words
535 TWC

Last edited by Grey on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
As his wet body ran along the coast, Grey couldn't help but shake his body; as a way to dry off. How else was he suppose to dry himself off, after all that's how pirates did it; or so he believed. Grey shook his body, like a dog, and instantly dried himself off. He wasn't hairy at all, and the way his body was formed some women might've even called him sexy the way he was.  

Spending time alone wasn't the most fun, but the training was keeping his busy and company in a sort of way. All the time he was going to spend today on running, cardio, developing his power, and getting stronger overall. The wind blew in his face, and he loved the feeling, the sensation it gave him. He felt like nothing could put him down, and that this training was going to prove to be effective later on. He had to get stronger to protect the ones he loved, and that's exactly what he wanted to do.

Grey kept running until he reached where his clothes were. He really needed to get not only stronger but also he needed to train his doctoring skills. He checked if his clothes were dry, since training for the rest of the day in one's boxers shorts isn't the most comfortable in. He punched the ground as he touched the still wet clothes. "Why are these still fucking WET!This is literally bullshit!"

------------
255 Words
790 TWC
+20

4Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Empty Re: Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:23 am

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
Sin woke up early this morning to explore the waters of Ohara. His crew was stopping there for a few days and he wasn't going to pass up the chance to explore their reefs. It was part of his job anyways to know the seas, both above water and below. Some of the great tree's roots extended all the way out to the sea and made some very intresting reef systems. At least he thought they were intresting. Others weren't typically as intrested in the sea's geography as he was. Although most weren't as intrested in history as these nuts in the tree. Their obsession was commendable though. Sin made his way to the beach and walked right into the water, even with his suit. He wasn't wearing shoes, but that was normal.

The undersea scene was absolutely stunning. Sin began to make his way down to the reef and explore the expansive growths. Teams of fish swam to and fro, expressing beautiful sets of color. He pulled out a pencil and some paper and began to draw the layout of this end of the reef. He was too close to get an accurate representation now, but he had some details he could add. He began to give off a tone and scan the area for any sea monsters. From what he could tell there were none around at the moment. He began to swim out toward the open sea. The view of the reefs and the dropoff was absolutely stunning. He began to draw more of the reef and map it out. Sin was absoutely loving it. Everything seemed clear of danger for now.

As he made his way around the island he found a cave inside the dropoff. He couldn't tell how far it went back, but he decided to go ahead and explore it later. He continued to use sonar on the open sea to scan it as he drew his map. What he never expected was for a sea monster to come out from the cave so close to him. As soon as it came out he knew something big was near him. He made eye contact with the monster just as it noticed him too. He wasn't one to freeze in the sight of danger and immediately began to swim for the reef. That would be the safest place for him until he got onto shore. The monster was fast though. Well Sin was fast, but the sea monster was faster. He barely managed to make it to the reef just as the monster blew past him with a crushing bite. The pull of the current let Sin know how close of a miss that was. Without his sonar he would have surely been a goner. The sea monster returned for another pass him. He kept on swimming close to the reef and using it as barriers and holds to help him move quickly and dodge. The monster was relentless and he was making no gain in distance toward the shore. Just when it seemed there was no hope, it got worse.

On one of the monsters passes, it darted out past the dropoff. The next thing Sin knew it disappeared and a purple wall appeared in front of him. He looked up and noticed a Sea King had swallowed the monster whole. "What is a Sea King doing here in Ohara?! There should be like two in all of West Blue." Sin immediately turned and swam for the shore with all his might. A current sucked him back as the Sea King slammed the reef just behind him. It took a bite out of the reef that was obviously intended to contain him. As he was sucked back, he grabbed onto the Sea King's sail. The Sea King began to flail and dart, trying to throw Sin from his back. He held on for dear life though. Never had he been so grateful for the strong hands he had developed before. The Sea King slowly made it's way over to the shore as it thrashed. Sin saw an opportunity arising and as the Sea King thrashed toward the shore he let go and was thrown close to the beach. He quickly fixed himself and began for the shore again. His muscles felt like fire at this point, but the surges of adrenaline didn't care what his muscles felt.

Sin made it to shallow water and continued to run as best as he awkwardly could through the water. He noticed Grey was up on the beach in his boxers again. A little odd, but to each his own. He wore a tux while swimming and most would think that was weird. That wasn't important at the moment though. They needed to get running. "Grey! Move! Now!" Sin could barely get that out as he continued to run up the beach. The surface of the water broke as a long sail began to make it's way toward the two. Sin tried to convince Grey to run too as the Sea King lept out of the water and smashed it's face into the beach. Fortunately it only had one eye and didn't seem to have that great of aim. Even though it missed, the impact still launched Sin forward into the treeline and smashed him against a tree. The Sea King began to retreat back into the water, but Sin was utterly exhausted and pretty beat up from the whole ordeal.

WC; 933

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey couldn't help but get shocked from what had just happened before his eyes. Not only did Sin wake up, but he had to cause havoc with a damn large ass Sea King. He looked at Sin, and exclaimed. "WHAT THE FUCK IS A SEAKING DOING IN THE WEST BLUE?!"

He laughed as Sin began to run back to the shore, and then was pushed back by the Sea King into a tree. It seemed like Sin was fairly hurt, and it was funny that he got beat up by a fish so easily. "Why are you still in your suit, YOU DAMN ORCA! You should've changed before you got off the ship." He couldn't help but smile at his first-mate, after all they were great companions. Even though it seemed like they were polar opposites they were actually just great friends and Grey hated to admit it.

He picked Sin out of the trees grasps and laid him down on the ground. Grey didn't look like it, but he was also a doctor, and his skills came in handy a lot around the crew. "I always gotta go around and heal your fishy ass." He smirked at his comment as he applied bandages to all of Sin's wounds and covered them up so they could heal. "So ya damn orca, want to do some training or are you still the same sourpuss from earlier?"

------------
253 Words
1043 TWC

6Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Empty Re: Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
Sin was pretty tired and was glad that Grey was a doctor. He hadn't really seen his skills put to work before though. As he began to bandage him it actually felt pretty good. "Wow. For someone so violent you're actually a pretty good doctor." Sin almost always wore his suit except for when he was sleeping. It was comfortable and durable, and more importantly, it made him look classy."You know I always wear my suit, or if you didn't well now you do." Sin began to realize that Grey was treating him while only wearing boxers. "Why are you in your boxers anyways? Put some clothes on you dumb blond. What are you talking about sourpuss anyways? I was out mapping the reef, you know, my job as a navigator, while you were running around in your underwear." Sin began to get back up from being thrown. After a few good stretches he was starting to feel better again.

Grey did actually work out a lot. It was weird he did it in his boxers, but at least he was fast. His legs were serious powerhouses. His kicks almost scared Sin. His moves were pretty easy to read though. "So of what is this training going to consist?" Sin was interrupted when he heard something rustling in the forest behind him. "Grey, did you hear that? Ohara has some weird stuff. Apart from the historians I mean."

WC; 252
TWC; 1,185

7Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Empty Re: Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey loved getting compliments, and especially when it was someone praising his skill. He was fairly pissed that it was Sin though, just due to the relationship they had. "OF COURSE IM A GOOD DOCTOR YOU DAMN ORCA!" Then when Sin commented about Grey's attire, Grey couldn't help but look down at his own body. He was fairly shocked, and suprised. He had forgotten that he was only in his boxer shorts, but it did explain a certain breeze that was coming in. "What?! When did I get to wearing only my boxers shorts? Oh yeah, I fell into the water with my clothes, so they are out there drying out. You and your frigging mapping. Always mapping this, and mapping that. Take it easy for a while, this island is like the only place where we might get some piece and quiet; not that I want that."

He smirked at his companion after he asked what this training was about. The plan was to go through a day workout with Sin, and that would be enough to render the friggin Orca tired for a while. "Ok, the plan is to run until your at a loss of breath. Once you do that with me, we can move on to the next exercise. Now let's move." Grey didn't really take any liking to Ohara, just because of it's many weird yet fascinating creatures. When they heard a rumble in the forest, that was just more confirmation for Grey to start running. He began to jog in place, and then dashed forward only to begin his course around the island multiple of times.

------------
286 Words
1329 TWC

8Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Empty Re: Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
"Why are you so loud?" Sin didn't really appreciate the yelling, but that was just who Grey was. Grey's work out plan was rather simple, but a day of running would be pretty effective. Grey started running in place then suddenly took off. He obviously didn't care about what could be in the jungle. It was said that a lot of weird stuff could be in there. As Sin looked back at Grey again he was already halfway down the beach. Sin took off trying to catch up with the powerhouse, but running seemed to be his forte.

Sin kept running even though the distance between him and Grey was growing. Unfortunately for Sin the jungle was deciding to be rather uncooperative with his run. A short ways into the run a bear came out a good distance behind Grey. He didn't care so much for the speedster and turned his attention toward Sin. Sin wasn't going to stop the training though. That would only give Grey more reason to yell and be obnoxious. Fighting a bear was a lot better then that. Without slowing Sin ran up to the bear, who had reared on it's back legs and attempted to dropkick it. Unfortunately, Sin just bounced off of it and landed on his butt. This bear was obviously tough. Sin jumped up to his feet as the bear dropped to all fours and charged. Sin jumped over the bear and began to run down the beach. Hopefully it was slower than him. Beating it up was certainly out of the option.

WC; 270
TWC; 1,455

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
The bear turned and began to chase Sin down the beach. It seemed to be able to keep up with Sin at a steady pace, while Sin was doing all he could to keep a good distance away from it. Before he knew it a lynx jumped out right for his head. Sin ducked it as dropped and rolled in what looked like he tripped. He quickly scrambled to his feet and continued running down the beach. Both the lynx and the bear were chasing him now.

Out next came a goat that didn't like him for some reason. The little turd headbutted Sin right in the hip flipping him over him. Sin did a full 360 and landed with a stumble and kept on running again. The hit was pretty intense and hurt his hip a lot. Sin was hopeful that the carnivores would go after the goat now, but as he looked back he noticed the three of them all chasing him in sync. "Why does this island hate me?" Sin kept on running from the dangerous trio.

He kept on running as Grey made distance and basically disappeared. Several more animals and even a few birds joined in on the chase of Sin. He was getting severely exhausted now. How Grey managed to run so fast so far was beyond him. He had never actually run that fast that far before either, but he never had a reason to run like that before. As it looked like a wild heard was closing in on Sin, the beach began to rise, and at the end of the rise was a cliff. Sin could see that relief was in sight. He kept on pushing up the hill until he made it to the 20 meter cliff. Without second thought he dove over the edge plunged into the water below. It was very deep in the area and Sin was able to swim away easily. Well more like float away easily, he was absolutely beat after that run.

WC; 341
TWC; 1,796

Exit Thread.

10Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Empty Re: Maintenence Day: Chapter I [Training] Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey kept running for about as long as he could. He did about 5 laps around the whole island, until he began to feel cramps. But by the time he finally finished he didn't know where the hell that damn orca was. Where he was, was beyond him and Grey wasn't going to go look for him; he had better things to do, like actually wear his clothes. He began to walk down to the cloth rack that he had placed his clothes on until he saw a large figure in the water. He started to wonder what it was but by the time he wore his clothes, his attention left the fish as he began to drowse off into the afternoon breeze.

He loved to sleep, and after a long day of training this little break was going to do miracles. He closed his eyes, and rested. Three hours later, he was awoken by an owl which sat on his stomach. What it was doing there, Grey had no idea but was he going to let it stay there, hell no. He swiftly grabbed the owl, and decided that it was going to be his dinner. When he was suppose to survive on this island, he had to eat something and owl meat was better than nothing. He cooked it up and began to eat. What a great way to end a very long yet tedious yet fun day of training. He hoped to do this again.

[Exit Thread]

------------
250 Words
1579 TWC
+20

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum