One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Life is like toilet paper, you're either on a roll or taking shit from some asshole EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
EDWARD TEACH
HIGH SEAS NAVY

Around the fire camp, late at night, the marine ensigns were socializing with each other. A part of socializing in a loud- testosterone stuffed crew was bragging. 'I beat a boar the size of king kong!', 'I killed a revolutionary captain with a spoon!'. Cretins; that's what they were acting like. Spook remained silent throughout this, his mind being on consuming alcohol and other shish -kebab like foods.

This wasn't so bad, he thought. He began forming a band with his crew, even though his social skills were lackluster to say the least.

The loud roar of navy ensigns cheering caught Spooks attention. A navy ensign showed his arm, completely covered in this purple substance. 'Harder than diamond!' He said.

Spook sat down. 'Where did you learn that, friend?' He asked with great curiosity. Spooks black armor covered the majority of his body. His spear strapped to his back but still was placed in a way that he could grasp it in a flick of his hand. The tip of the spear pointed away, at the ground - thankfully. He seemed immersed at the powers of this ensign. Knowing well that this was something the ensign couldn't teach him - perhaps this ensign was taught? Maybe by someone on this crew ...

'It's called Haki. -- Busoushoku haki, to be exact'

He told Spook.

'Was it difficult to learn? Yes, most certainly. You know, if you're being nice about it-- you can ask her to teach you this ability as well.'

The ensign pointed at the figure standing a few meters behind Spook, nearly casting a shadow over him as she approached ...

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
REQUESTING NPC

NAME: cecilia
P. DESC.: power & might, justice.
A. DESC.: curvy
ABILITIES: haki
AFFILIATION: navy
TITLE: rear admiral

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Gentle foot steps carried the female, her shadow looming as her figure grew in size, only a few meters before the ensigns, one she knew, one she had trained, the other, well she had never actually heard off the other male, as far as she was aware, he was some newbie whom had made no name for himself, yet here he was, in the grandline. Perhaps born here, perhaps he got lucky, or perhaps he was the best the blues had to offer, as she walked her long blue hair bobbed up and down as the sun caught it. The eight foot tall woman would spread her shadow across the two males. She stood tall, truth, might and justice radiated from her, she was like the female superman if the female superman wasn't a meak blond. Her tits were massive

It would seem the stranger was looking at her, yet the tall marine would only glare back, giving off a look that read, if looks could kill or so it would seem, yet she was gauging his power, the power, her ken had been activated the entire time, as marines they could be attcked by enemies at any time, thus she detected the Haki usage from the male she had previously taught. "What have you been told Ensign slapabotamous, you must never reveal your powers to those you do not know, they may be wolf in sheeps clothing, if anything, a report, the trouble at enies has been handled, the pirates in question have been apprehended. If i had been stationed there, three lone pirates would never have decimated the place" the woman said, obviously annoyed that she had not been present. Her eyes glared at the newest recruit. "So you want to learn about haki, haki is power, power doesn't always come for free, how much is this power worth to you?" the freakishly large woman would ask.

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
EDWARD TEACH
HIGH SEAS NAVY

Jugs of water covered the young mangs vision. The eight foot tall amazonian women casts a shadow over his entirety. Feeling intimidating Spook stood up as a response, and of course gave the classical navy sign. Not the heil Hitler sign, but the military salute.

'Ma'am!'

He said like a navy dog. His superior officer spoke about ensign slapabotamous; something about revealing his power. What a sly dog, showing off secret stuff to the crew like that. Seems like his old crew got fucked at Enies, no issue there. As long as they didn't rat him out.

'Yes, this is true. I wish to learn more about the ways of haki. I wish to utilize my cocksickle--, my abilities to the most. Please teach me the ways of the haki, sensei.'

'It's worth about 300,000 beli I'd say.'

He added as a comment.

'Is that an amount sufficient enough for me to be considered worthy of receiving lessons in the way of haki?'

Luckily Spook was wearing his armor. Should the training start at this evening, right away, he was protected. He kept his spear close to him as well, capable of defending himself in a split second should the situation call for it. Which he presumed wouldn't, unless proven otherwise. Should something as such happen-- Spook wouldn't hesitate in killing in order to save his ass. Being keen, sharp and clear minded was one of his attributes.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
The gigantess scoffed at the amount offered before waving her hand. "This power is worth so much more, but honestly, I never charge, i just like seeing how much people are willing to give" winked the marine. "Give your weapon to slapabotamus, you won't need it, i promise not to hurt you" the young woman would say as she began to walk a few meters, at the same time removing an item, a cloth like material from her bossom buching it up and throwing it to the ensign. "Cover your eyes with this, then we can begin" she would say gently crossing her arms as she awaited for the boy to follow her orders. At this point, sapabotamus would grimace, rubbing his crotch as if a sore and painful memory had arisen.

[sorry for the shizzy post next one i'll crack in to the haki]

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
EDWARD TEACH
HIGH SEAS NAVY

Spook was to wrap a bra around his head? For what purpose exactly. Needless to say, he did as she commanded. The red bra remained tightly wrapped around his head, from ear to ear covering his eyes and the back of his head. He tied it up behind his head, so it wouldn't tickle his face.

'Begin what?'

'How does this work?'

He said with many questions in mind, one hand on his spear. He begun to slowly drag the spear in front of himself - should he need to defend himself. He hasn't heard any noises that might indicate danger just yet, and this was just after he was done responding to the female. He was ready for any attack that might have been headed to him. Using his senses that were still available to him to the max, he listened closely. Hell, even the vibrations that a person makes when they're walking around would be something Spook tried listening to. He took off his boots to do just that even better. Then, Spook began picking up sounds and began reacting to them in a manner most appropriate.

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Her massive bewbs jiggled, free of their boulder houlders. It would seem this marine was incapable of following orders, for he did tie the garment to his face, yet he did not part with the spear. Sighing a little, the female would remove the two batons from her pocket, the steel items clicked in to place revealing a staff that matched the spear's. "This isn't a fight Ensign, your life is not in danger, your spear is not needed. What i'm attempting to teach you is known as Haki, Kenbunshoku to be precise, the inner mind. By awakening Kenbunshoku your able to see your opponents even when your other senses are weaker, when they can't work. It also grants you a sense, a somewhat predictive nature, being able to tell what your opponent is going to do just before they do it. she would say ever so gently as her own Kenbunshoku activated granting her the predictive capabilities.

She would move forward, her eyes looking at the ensign whom stood ready. "Don't rely on your ears, your nose, touch, rely on your mind, try to picture your surroundings, try to picture me with it, feel that dormant energy expanding granting you a vision, granting you the ability to see me" she would say as she swung her staff upwards, she had obviously been careful not to impale herself on the spear that the man held, her staff intended on striking him in the naughty bits, his dangly bits the COCK. Every mans true love right. "Until you get it, i'll keep hitting you there" she would say with a grin.

Spook

Marines
Marines

Spook
EDWARD TEACH
HIGH SEAS NAVY

Spook remained silent and listened to her instructions. Use his inner mind? What the hell was she going on about? Use the power inside of him? Like his resolve? And right there, at that moment he had heard her pacing forwards. As she spoke, which for some reason made it easier than it should have been. It wasn't until he felt the staffs metal case slowly progress towards the core of his body.

The center of his mass.

The most important member of his body.

Primal instincts took over Spooks body and protected what was meant to be protected. This was before he threw his spear into the ground, as he was instructed. A thick layer of black covered his balls and the lower side of his cock in order to protect his toolbox and the engine. He accomplished this by 'knowing' where her staff was headed. He felt it, inside his head. The stimulation of air acceleration. He could see it, - feel it almost. And, he was a natural. Utilizing both Ken and Buso to their limit. That limit wasn't high of course, it was a beginners limit. He proved himself to be a natural, hinting that he could accomplish much more. (Stardust Haki);

After basically nullifying the damage of the staff, Spook stepped back. The staff still between his legs had been stopped, at least - that's what he felt.

'I see what you mean...'

'I feel... enlightened, euphoric almost'

'Thank you for your lessons, sensei. Is there anything else you wish to teach me?'

He asked before wanting to excuse himself, after all - he had a new goal in mind. Another place he had to be, that was to be Water 7.

By being taught, or rather, introduced to these powers he unlocked another level of potential within himself. Potential he needed to utilize before being able to properly use it.  

TOTAL: 1020/1000; HAKI LEARNED

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
It would seem, in such a quick time, this boy had learned the use of haki, the spear had made no movement, yet her staff connected with the lower body, the clang alerting her to the utilization of the haki he had yet to hear about. Busoshoku haki, its an armour, it can be exausting to use, so watch out. But your done, that was nice and simple, unlike giant arse over there, i'm surprised he has balls left. Anyway your free to go. Oh wait, No. There is one more, some people have access to the Kings haki, a power that can make others kneel to your very will. But few have it, never seen it myself, apparently one of the arseholes who wrecked enies has access to it." the woman said, yet shaking her head she turned, disconnecting her staffs and headed off.

Kthxbye.

Haki learned congratz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum