One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] Empty The Start of Justice [Social|InviteOnly] Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:54 am

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey smirked as he finally reached Yotsuba Island. This island was known for it's influential marines, and that's why it was first on Grey's list. Before he left home, he had thought this over a lot, and it was a fairly logical case. Even he couldn't evoke justice on his own, only the purest of justice is sought out with friends and by friends. That's why his first mission was to form a crew. A crew of Pirates that agreed with his thoughts, and that agreed with what he wanted to do.

Grey wasn't an extremist or anything, mostly all he wanted to do was beat up Marines, and just be a pain in the World Government's ass; after all, it is what they deserved. Again, how was he suppose to do such a thing all alone. He'd obviously get caught time and time again if he always went alone.  

He walked from the docks to the middle of the town, smiling and carelessly minding his own business. The reason behind him wanting to find crew members in a Marine island was because only real pirates that understood what Grey wanted to do were to be in a marine island; not scared at any consequences.  

Grey smiled as he saw the large building that said "Bar" on top of it. He entered the Pub, and as he sat down he began to scout around. He wasn't hiding his presence since he wasn't that known yet, sooner or later he had too. As he looked around, he waited for someone to be seen that could be fairly interesting. Let's see who might join my crew, the Holy Pirates; he thought.

-------------------
292 Words

Cipher

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Cipher
Cipher flew towards Yotsuba "Today is a nice day." he said aloud to himself as he came over the Island "Well see ya birds!" he told them as he increased his weight to land but in doing so he landed in on top something that was soft but hard at the same time (OWww that hurt really need to work on that landing) he thought to himself standing up and dusting himself off (Hope no one recognizes me here?) he hoped as he started to walk away. As he walked away he saw that some people noticed him but he didn't really care all that much (So long as they don't know me am fine.) he thought to himself as he fixed his hat.

Cipher Looked around for a book shop or somewhere he can go to sleep cause he is still getting users to his new powers "Does anyone know were i can find an inn or something!?" he asked some people at a bar but they just looked at him like a child who needs a parent with them at all time. (Man these people are rude.) he told himself as he walked away from them holding his head high so he could look at the new day sky to see no dark clouds in sight.

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
Sin made his way into Yatsoba without much care or worry. It was basically going to just be a stop for him on his way to Ohara. He was still looking for a crew or anyone that was traveling and would accept him. I mean who doesn't need a navigator, but so far no one was looking, or maybe it was just him. A lot of people do hate fishmen for no reason, or at least no good reason. Sin would have even joined the marines if they wouldn't probably just leave him stationed on some dumb island in West Blue for his whole life. He was looking to explore and adventure, but unfortunately thanks to the oh so wonderful World Government's fear of pirates, even that was illegal. It didn't effect his concious in the least to break that rule though. It was his dream to see the world, and the government be damned if they wanted to stop him.

Yatsoba was disappointing to Sin for several reasons. He had visited there before so he knew that most of the towns here were pretty podunk and didn't get much attention at all. No one would be searching for a crew member there. Yotsuba's one major city that held hope was Shell Town and that was practically owned by the marines. He passed by and through the other towns on his way to Shell. Sure enough nothing exciting caught his eye. Even though Shell did have some decent attractions, the marines were painfully boring with their name selection. Like really, they named their bar, 'bar'. Although thinking back to his old bars, 'the soggy goat' really isn't an appealing name, but their sake was amazing. Marine sake tended to be cheap and nasty. All the marines wanted was an easy way to get drunk. He entered anyways as they might have something that would appeal to him.

The bar was half full at the midday hour. It seemed some marines liked to dine there and keep a stable buzz throughout the day. He wasn't really worried about the marines. He'd been to Yatsoba before when he was with the merchant crew, but the only slightly intresting thing for people to see was whether someone was strung up behind Shell Town. Not really a sight Sin enjoyed seeing though. He hadn't done any exploring or adventuring or really anything illegal yet, so there was no reason for him to worry in the least about the patronage. He fixed his suit as he made his way to the bar and sat down. He ordered a finer beer that they had. If he wasn't drinking sake, beer was a fine substitute. He certainly wasn't expecting anything exciting to happen here, but not everything is expected.

Word Count; 474

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
Grey continued his search as the waitress of the dammed bar came over to his small table that suited four. She looked at him, and all he could give her was a fairly menacing look.

"Hello Sir, what would you like."

Grey sighed and answered her,

"Well since most of the alcohol here tastes like shit, I'd like a cup of water."

He loved how easy it was to insult the Marines. Not only did they give Pirates so many easy targets, and easy parts to insult about their day to day life, but they also couldn't beat a Pirate crew for shit.  The Marines that were currently in the bar were only such lowly bastards, didn't even have a rank.

Grey's attention was quickly moved to the door when a fishman entered. What the hell was a fishman doing here? Grey didn't have anything against them, but he just wondered. It was fairly rare seeing one already, and Grey was already intregried by this person. He didn't want to gather any attention, so he just kept looking at the fishman from his table; trying not to make it so obvious that he was staring. When the Fishman ordered beer, Grey knew he was in for a surprise. Even Marine beer tasted like shit, it was a rule of thumb.

When the waitress brought finally brought Grey his water, Grey would hold her wrist as she walked away and pulled her in. His mouth approached her ear, as he whispered to her what he wanted. "Tell that Fishman over there to come and sit with me. Thanks." As he let her go he smirked and went back to taking a sip from his cup of water. Things are going to get a bit more fun in here, he thought.

-------------------
311 Words

Cipher

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Cipher
Cipher jumped into the air and became light as a feather (Well if they want to be like that then I might as well be rude.) he thought to himself as he dropped his bag and started to come down like a speeding bullet and landed right on top of a man with blond hair who was just sitting there drinking. "Oh man I never used it more than once before." he said as he sat on the man until he went back into the air and came back down ut this time on the barkeep "What the hell kid didn't your parents teach you any manners!" one of the men at the bar yelled at him.  He paid the man no mind as he went back up and came down on to the man "Why yes they did and don't call me kid fatty the names Index and don't you forget it." he told him as he moved out the way of the man's buddies that all decided to punch at the same time (Man am really tired of this time to flatten this place.) he thought as he floated up into the air and out of the bar from the crash hole he made.

Cipher started to  fell really sleepy as he kept ascending into the air until he was high enough to come down and destroy the Bar on impact (Oh ya there some Marians in there...oh well not my fault. if they get hurt) he told himself as he curled up into a ball "Think I'll call this Kilo Ball." he said dropping back down in the same spot the bold guy was. (Man gonna need to run after this I just know it.) he thought as he felt the wind blowing his hat up off his head. He never did like rude people or people that just didn't help him it was the two thing that got the most frustrated next to being woken up during his nap which would be something he would need after he was safe from all the people that were about to get angry at him.

WC: 360

Rechonq

Pirates
Pirates

Rechonq
Sin was casually enoying his beer and just sort of people watching in the bar. There were plenty of marines that really didn't draw any intrest to themselves but a few others stood out a bit. One guy with blonde hair and a scar above his eye stood out a bit, quite a bit actually. He seemed to have a foul aura to him and the scar really didn't help. He seemed like he was looking for a fight. 'I wonder if he's got some reason to fight.' He was a little odd too. It seemed like he was staring at him. Sin didn't pay to much attention to it though.

There was a cute waitress going around too. She was busily attending to all of the tables and occasionally dealing with the annoying marine. It seemed she was good at fending them off. She probably got a lot of unwanted attention. Sin was wishing he had sat at a table now, because the barkeep was taking care of well the bar and she was only attending to the tables. Although now scarface was grabbing a hold of her. 'Let's see how she handles this.' He pulled her close to him and whispered in her ear. It was weird though. She looked at him while scarface whispered in her ear. Were they talking about him? Being a fishman was probably the weirdest thing around though. He took a second look at himself and realize that a tux wearing fishman was probably a very rare sight.

The waitress began to make her way over toward Sin. He started to get slighty nervous as she came over. She was very pretty and Sin wasn't sure what to say. What was she going to say? She got close enough and was just about to talk to him, when some weirdo came crashing through the ceiling. He landed on top of scarface and then just started bouncing all over the pub, landing on people and just smashing things up. The marines were not having it and at that moment he began to escalate right back up thorugh the ceiling again. He said something about a Kilo ball? Wait, he's going to drop again like a kilo weight. Sin hadn't realized it but he had held the waitress to keep the bouncing medicine ball from crushing her, but now it seemed like he intended to crush the whole establishment. Sin quickly swept her up and darted out the door, just before shakeweight came crashing back down, bringing the bar with him.

Sin just looked back at the wreckage that was made still holding the waitress in his arms. "Oh, sorry about that, it's just, whatever that was just happened." He quickly set her back down, concerned with whether that made her uncomfortable. "No, that's ok this time. Normally I would have slapped you for something like that, but all things considered, thanks. Oh and I was just coming over to tell you the blonde man wanted to talk to you. Not sure what's left of him though." She stood herself up and cleaned herself off as she explained herself. Sin wasn't sure what to do now. A lot of marines were rushing to the site and shakeweight was certainly going to have to find a way out this one. Maybe scarface could still make it out. Hopefullly he didn't get a hold of shakeweight either. He would surely strangle the kid. Sin decided to wait a bit to see what might happen before exitting himself.

WC; 605

Last edited by rechonq on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Yung

Free Agents
Free Agents

Yung
DISREGARD THIS SOCIAL//COULDN'T FORM.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum