One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Ruins and Blood Task [npc] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:18 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Task Name: Ruins and Blood
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: npc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Team
Description: Syndra and Elisa are informed that they can find clues about who killed the scientist Orlando at the ruins on the island located via a small dark tunnel beneath the trees basement. The two woman and the bear follow the lead and end up being attacked by 3 foe's who try to kill them inside a locked room with only candles to light the way. Beat the 3 foe's and then go deeper inside to discover what is inside and an escape the the ruins.
Enemy Details: 3 t1 fighters
Boss: No

BANG - the loud bang shifted through the small chamber connected to a tunnel had just been isolated as the large heavy door behind them had just be closed and locked. With both Syndra and Elisa Trapped in what would be expected a no way out scenario with only ruins in-front expected at the end of the long dark tunnel. Light wouldn't exist at all for the moment until it was obvious they were not allow "Oooo lads we got some stunning ladies to play with tonight" The sound of them licking their lips, feeling their shorts and even ones carrot prematurely exploding would reach the ears of Syndra and Elisa "John really we haven't even started having fun" "Sorry boss but their so attractive you know".   The man would had trapped them would speak through the door "Little girls, I know the secrets of why Orlando was killed, who done it and these secrets will remained buried for eternity,,, Men have your fun but make sure they are dead before sundown!".

Elisa wouldn't speak or move a bone in her body exact the small motion of placing a hand on syndra mouth making sure she wouldn't speak as in this situation of darkness sound of the heart before them and the pervotic breaths were their only defence to predict their foes movements.  The man before the door would leave as the men infront of them would light several candles within the room and would begin charging towards the two woman.
Their was three of them wielding battleaxes, chains and large strong ropes "Big mistake, Elisa removes her hand from syndras mouth and punches the first while rotating to elbow the second in his nose "I am going to hurt you!". Elisa was angry and motivated as a corrupted librarian was still a forum of corruption. She would punch the first once again.

The way is shut, and the pervs keep it !

2Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra followed the man. We entered a room. Suddenly he was gone and the door was closed behind Syndra and Elisa. She listens quietly . In her mmind she doesnt understand it. Was it her fault?
She got overexcitedand followed a man she didnt even know but trusted to be a friend of herdear Orlando. After searching for so long she thougth she found a clue to then walk straigth into a trap.
Before the librarian really disapears he quickly shouts one more instruction. Bring their dead bodys to me when you are done. Orlando might used of of them to keep his last invention hidden. I want to find out what he was hiding. THen he disapears. Some candles allow Syndra sight she wil need to defend herself. It seems only 3 vs 3. Elisa punched a first and elelbowed a other on his nose. The two take some steps back as the 3rd still charged at Elisa.

Angry Syndra looks at the 3rd. SHes tarts moving. She draws her blade and attacks the 3rd one with a diagonal swing. The man dodges in time. Hey a sword isnt fair !! The man didnt knwo about Yury it seems or he forgot. As he dodged the sord He walks right into Yury who jumps on his back with his claws and biting in his back. Syndra doesnt wait too long an d punches the 3rd man against his cheeck. Yury does let go and drops down onthe ground. Then s\Syndra kicks the man at his chest making him crash into the wall behind him.

Meanwhile the other two attack Syndra from behind. She turns aroudn hearing their loud scream to attack. She shoots with her arm a chain that goes throught the flesh in the shoulder of the first as the second reaches Syndra and punches her in the face. Making her fly as she makes a sound that it hurts.

3Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:02 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
As the fight continues both Yury and Syndra would have engaged in combat with Elisa at her side, though Elisa back was towards syndra but the sounds of sword swings, pierced flesh and other violent actions would give Elisa the feeling of comfort knowing that Syndra could take care of herself, just as one flys passed her shoulder into a wall in pain the two engaging Elisa had charged for Syndra ignoring Elisa "Cowards" Elisa would mutter as she quickly made quick use of the 3rds weakened state as his clothes started to catch fire with a lit candle catching them during his path placing him at the wall "Shottopanchi!!!".   Pushes her fist towards the cheat of her target at a very high speed, creating a compressed air cannonball with a 2cm radius Elisa would struck a killing blow into the mans heart with a large bullet hole replace what was his heart.

Syndra called out in pain as she had been struck, Elisa would quickly turn around with plans to fight  the two who fled from her before "SYNDRA ARE YOU ALRIGHT" Their wasn't enough light for the use of sora thus Elisa would move as quickly as her feet would take her to the aid of Syndra, Yury syndras pet would bite the leg of the one that had made contact with Syndra. With this attack the man would be put to his knees, an ideal target for a running kick to his face something Elisa would implement effectively placing him on the ground. At this moment both the remaining fighters would draw their own weapons launching chains and heavy mace attacks towards both laddies "SYNDRA into their stomach". Elisa had battled fighters like this before and knew if one was down low and up close they would be powerless in the fight.

-20 stamina
skill:

Last edited by Elisa DarkWalker on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:09 pm

Syndra

Syndra
As Syndra slammed agaisnt the wall of the small room ELisa killed the 3rd who caught fire. She witnesses him her chain wass till in the shoulder of the man she shot with it. He was not moving. He sat there trying to get the chain out of his body. The one who punchd her meanwhile caught up with Syndra and stood now infront of her. She couldnt see anything else. He slapped Syndra agaisnt her head with the chain. He laughed. Behind the attacker Syndra heard Elisa asking if she was alright. The slap with the chain sileced Syndra before she can answer. Theman is about to finish her lifting the battleaxe. Then Yury bites in his leg. The man shouts angry and kicks Yury away. Yury is knocked unconciosness. Its the small window she needed. The pain she felt when Yury got hurt rtranslatess in anger. With a shout she pulls her chain back. The chain is pulled back making the first guy with the chainnin his shoulder shout in pain. Syndra then shoots the when it is all pulled back in the stomach of the man infront of her. The chain sticks in the wall infront of her. She then uses the chain to pull herself up. With her shoulderr she takes the second man with her in the air. The chain gives the man a new defination of pain. He is slammed in the wall. Angry Syndra follows up with a attack with her cyrstal sword stabbin the man in his left right lung and his heart. The chain dosconnects from the wall and the two drowp down. At they fall Syndra swings her sword arngy at the man cutting the corpse open.

WHen they land on the ground the organs are all over the floor. Syndra turns aound to face the last man standing.

http://prntscr.com/bwwmjh

5Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:21 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
With the fight lasting for quite some time now with blows going in both directions the last remaining man was in disbelief both his allies, his brothers by blood were dead and his will to fight on was leaving him at the worse possible moment with Elisa behind him, and Syndra in-front. Elisa quickly places her foot on the mans lower leg and forces him to hes knees and holds him their with her own knee placed on his shoulder with one hand placed on the other holding a nerve tight; just tight enough that he wouldn't try anything but not enough to cause real pain. "Syndra what should we do with this man" Elisa would ask in a firm angry tone.

Most would expect someone in his position to have a final request, beg for his life or even offer up information in exchange but alas this pervert of a man slipped into a memory of his past having accepted his fate; a day where he was no older than 5 years old with his 2 brothers playing in a peaceful filled simply throwing a wooden ball around as their wasn't anything else to do in their village. The memory was a peaceful one of three kids simply playing around without a care in the world he was asking god within his mind "How did i get here" though the words would slip out to be heard by Syndra and Elisa.

Elisa waited in anticipation of Syndra's actions

6Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Snydra walks to Yury and carris him with one arm. Yury is still not awake but it seems he will be fine.
She stands onfront of the last of the 3 attackers. Syndra is calmed down a bit after killing the one guilty of hurting her pet. Some of the anger is gone. She looks at the man who in her mind looks like a insect pinned on the floor but Elisa's strong legs. She kneels down . The man looks up to her with no fear in his eyes but he didnt want to die eather. Syndra's face comferts him that everything will be alright. He feels encouraged and gets hope. Are you going to let me go ? I will the two off you alone you will never see me again. The man gains back of the wll to live. Syndra lays a handd on his cheeck. Oh thank you young lady. Can the other beaifull lady let go of me so I can show you two the way out? After that we wont meet ever again. Or I can work for you two? Where is it? Tell me adn everything will be alright The man points at somewhere between in the darkness. Thank you now Elisa let him go The man smiled happy that his live was spared. Then suddenly Syndra shoots some of her chain out of her arm and wraps it around him. The sharp blades cut open his throath. Syndra gives a strong pull agaisnt the chain as the blades sink deeper in his neck. She then lets go and ends his life with ramming her sword through his skull. On her face is a look of joy as she killed the man. THe light in his eyes turns off when his new hope granted him the will to life but then been taken from him still. Syndra wipes her weaposn clean on the clothes o the corpses. Then she taks 3 candles adn throws them ont eh corpses to burn them. Leaving no evidence of what ever happened here. She then walks away through the hidden door the man told them about.
Before leaving the room she shouts at ELisa Are you comming sissy? The smiles at her and holds her hand out to ELisa.

Last edited by Syndra on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
After watching what syndra had done Elisa had learned something she never wished she learned at this moment, syndra wasn't as delightful as she first fault and was in fact hiding a dark side of cruelty inside her as one would expect from someone with her backstory but Elisa thought Syndra was mentality stronger than this "Yes i am coming-ing ing" with a slight stutter of surprise expressed in her voice. "I wouldn't mention what had just transpired and what my true thoughts would be as this event would possible lead the two of us down different paths in the far future or simply grow them stronger together as Yin and Yang...it wasn't like i didn't have this inside of me"

They would finally reach outside exiting from a well in the middle of a field with a nice rope ladder to climb up quite sturdy considering its rope on reaching outside they both knew what must be done ... Capture or remove the man who attempted to have them killed just moments before, and thus the hunt was on just in time to as Syndras pet Yury would have just woken up. Time had passed from their morning arrival to the late evening and with the moon raising the bashing heat from before was gone and it was white a nice temperature with distance stars lighting the island through the brakes in the tree, and reflection of the ocean "Its beautiful"

Last edited by Elisa DarkWalker on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total

8Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:40 am

Syndra

Syndra
When Elisa and Syndra go through the doorway the attacker suggested they realize they have no Idea where they are. Instead of the expected blue sky, tree s and fresh air they end up in a room. Around them are walls and doorways. Suprised Syndra looks around and then back at her sister Elisa. Where are we? Do you think that man lied to us sissy? The battle agaisnt the 3 enemies made Syndra feel closer to Elisa. Their bond got a little stronger for herself. She doesnt know how Elisa really felt when she saw me like that. To Syndra it was a fight of their sisterhood and friendship being challanged for the first time. In the room is a window lookoing out all over the island. We saw the trees and the sea and realize how much time must have passed by. The moon shines bright in the nightsky surrounded by stars. Its a beautifull sight. Syndra takes ELisa's hand.Its beautifull but where do we go now. ? I look at the 2 diffrent diractions we can go to. I lean out of the windo to see how high we are. A shock goes through her body and she takes a step back,Thats too deep so left or right? Syndra puts her pet on the ground and gives him a command. Come, Yury will use his animal instinct and his nose to find us a way out of here lets go. Yury started to sniffle with his cute nose and then made a choice and took the left doorway. So they followed him through the ruins. Syndra looks around her interested in her surrounding.

9Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
2 hours before they reached the surface

Having been mislead by the man syndra maliciously killed in cold blood as his defeat was secured the two would find themselves trapped with what would seem to be a closed space with a wall, closing behind them. With limited air around them, limited light and limited options Elisa comes to the conclusion of two options 1. its a puzzle that much be solved in order to reach the exit or 2. smash their way out. While Elisa would rather smash her wait out it would be a risky choice. The four walls would consist of strange ruin markings.
One wall has runes. One has pictographs. And one has simple geometric shapes and the final wall at their back had nothing at all. Elisa would stare at Syndra saying in a whisper "I've never seen simple geometric shapes in any runes. I have no idea what these are about.", A Strange voice flows through the room like an echo "There is no shame. Perhaps in more time you will have come of age" as if even if they failed they would be let free "Uh…excuse me!,(Holding up a finger Elisa says loudly)
Could you, uh…Could you uh…please just…one second?......Thank you.

Runes were ideas, but in later years they, became letters pictographs . But they were also numbers. Three…fourteen…fifteen… PIE. Having realised the answer Elisa draws a line in one of the soft shapes to dipict the radius of a circle at which moment the ceiling starts to roar as if about to open up wide.

[exit

Last edited by Elisa DarkWalker on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

10Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Empty Re: Ruins and Blood Task [npc] Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:35 am

Syndra

Syndra
When after following Yury for a while they end up in a room. It seems like a trap but Syndra trusted her pet that if they solved this pusszle they could get out. Syndra looks at the walls and with her fingers she follows the pictograms shapes. She saw those before. IN the lab of her beloved scientist Orlando. Maby this is a place he did research. Interested into the ruins she looks around. She would remmeber this and later maby come back to the ruins to find out if their are any secrets. I look at Elisa my dear sister and best friend. SHe acted strange and weird. Somehow their was a voice only ELisa could hear and she talked back to it but to Syndra it looks like she lost her mind. THen suddenly Elisa would shout out Pie!! and draw a pie on the floor. I scratch on my head but a wall moves and behind it is a path. Syndra wonders what is behind the other 2 walls. SHe looks at Elisa and Yury. When the door opens Yury would sniff its nose to find the way out for us. Syndra is relieved when he goes the path that just appeared. It was the right way. So we walk further for what feels like hours. Around us the ruins have all kinds of drawing s on the walls. Like a story. Syndra is interested but not as much as ELisa. After walking for a couple of hours they finally get out.
[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum