One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
Log in

I forgot my password



Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates



You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Middle :
Task Name: Towards The Ruins
Tier: 4
NPC or PC: PC
Location: Gubo
Crew, Team, or Personal: Crew
Description:
After taking up the citizens odd request to slay a vampire? The Songbird's travel into the heart of Gubo, discovering what the people call The Squall Maze. The maze is huge, stretching over 1km at the end of which lies the Castle where the vampire apparently slumbers. However, the maze is filled with several traps, as it's walk ways lead to many rivers and several on guard followers of Kaz.
Enemy Details:
100 T3 Fighting Fish
100 T3 Followers of Kaz
5 T4 Grizzly Bears
Boss:

Grizzly Bears -:



Name: Gubo Bears
Species: Grizzly
Tier: 4
Total Experience: 150,000
Primary Attribute: Strength

Description:



[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins GYu7TQp

An Enlarged Grizzly bear that stands at about fifteen feet in height, with thick fat that can withstand steel blades with ease. With it's immense strength, it's said that the Gubo Bears can break through stone and steel with their immense fury and strength. The bears often wear the armours of larger warriors they've killed in the past.

Special Characteristics:


Lock Jaw: Bears biting and slashing strength when using attacks that apply it's raw weight and strength, can crush and pierce through Steel and with Buso, Titanium bodies. Once per post for Titanium bodies.

Keen Sense: Can smell humans from up to 600 Meters away from person.


Haki: Busoshoku Haki
History: As long as Gubo existed, these majestic bears roamed the walls of Byron, feeding on incoming visitors.







Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons


[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins BwIyiBa

Walking to the main river that streamed oddly through the city to various tributaries, Wani surfaced by a small pier, off the coast of the city of Kes. Sensing the Gator with his Kenbunshoku Haki, Junbei led the way to the pier. Sitting in the water was Junbei's almost one story house Gator, Wani, blowing water through it's nose to create miniature waterfalls streaming horizontally. Grinning, "You've been sleeping since our big entrance haven'y ya, Wani?" Junbei said, hopping off the pier onto the Gator's head, petting him lovingly. Inspecting the Gator's pack and head, small scars remained from the explosives used by the invading crews. "Your wounds have closed up quite well too, Rishi Rishi." Junbei chimed in. Hopping onto the Gator next, was Octavia, whose feet hung into the water, kicking like a child who had her feet in a kiddy pool. Nico, walked down the stairs, leading to the riverbed, walking to the Gator from his tail which now rested against the soil. "Hehe... It's been awhile Wani." Nico chimed in. Once the Frog had boarded, Junbei would signal for the Mayor, Lux, who insisted to tag along, to board the Gator as well, however, the Mayor was superbly against the idea of taking the sea route, due to the dangerous Fighting Fish that filled it's contents. "Stop being a party pooper! Hop on!" Junbei shouted. "If you die, I'll just like... write a song or something for ya." Junbei said gleefully. "THAT'S SO REASSURING!" Lux exclaimed, swallowing his saliva as means to quell his fears, walking down the pier and boarding the Gator. Taking off, Wani began to travers the river at a fair speed, each river was broken down into smaller parts, at times, having resurface on land, until eventually, entering a chamber that was a long stretching rivers for almost miles on end. A dock, a platform trailed along with the River, which at first was filled was much activity, but as they traversed through the now winding passageway, via the sea route, less and less activity and signs of human life became prevalent. Keeping track of their location via the Ancient Symbols on the wall, which numerically progressed form zero to twenty-two, the Songbird's traversed the river, seemingly, with no disturbances in the jump off.

"Right now, we're on section eleven of the River Route. If we continue at this pace, we should come to land very soon. A maze will appear before us, it's potential entrances are many, about fifty, if I remember correctly. It'll span for almost kilometres... We'll have to be careful about splitting up since it's such a small party." Lux commented. "Relax. The sooner we find Kaz and his crazed masked buddies, the quicker this will be over." Junbei said grinning, excited to meet up with these crazed egotists. Digging into his kimono for a cigarette, dressed with regular straw sandals, and his usual red fish scale pattern cloth, the Yonko began to twiddle with the light's igniting mechanism, to enflame the cancer stick. "EW. Smoking again Jun Bug. That's a dirty habit you've picked up." Octavia said. "I told you... Try out my nicotine free Candy.... Come on. If it works on you, we'll make millions." Octavia continued. "Rishi Rishi... And what were the side effects again... Organ Failure and Blindness? No thanks." Junbei retorted chuckling at Octavia's disappointed expression. "Oi. Jun. Frog. Octavia. Heads up." Nico added to the dialogue. In the distance, noticing slight movements, Nico activated his Kenbunshoku Haki, in the tunnels of the platform, which spanned on each side, several masked members noticed the party and came out into the open, removing their blades from their selves. "Rishi Rishi... I guess they're going to try to sink our 'ship'." Junbei stated. On each side, the bladed marksmen were about fifteen metres away, give or take a few inches, Wani traversing in the centre of the River, just then, Wani's body began to sink, two Fighting Fish latched onto the Gator's legs with their bullhorns.

Lunging off the gator, using bursts of Sound, the Yonko surfaced on the stone platforms, the men hadn't even noticed the movement, even unable to track his speed with their Kenbunshoku Haki activated, it was only seconds after when they noticed the aura had vanished, and re-appeared on the platform, that the men we're on high alert. "Yo." Junbei exclaimed, grinning. "I lost my cig. And that was my last one." Junbei said frowning. The platform was thin, about forty inches wide, and not many people could stand on it bunched together, two at max side by side, Junbei was now in the middle of the pack, crash landing on one of the cult members as his landing cushion, who now slid into one of the opening passageway in the walls.


✎Notes:
✉ words: 804
Skills | Misc Traits. :

600|600
Stamina | Haki Usage:

235|250
Laz: Sixth Sense
235|250
Nico: Sixth Sense  
NPC's|Pet Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW


_________________
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins UIrxeeW
All the Power in the World Means Nothing If You Can't AbUse it.

2[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:54 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins 414270736488726528_35s_d

"You think this Kaz guy really is a vampire?" the frog mused to Octavia as they walked towards the pier, following their leader. [color=green]"If mind control is part of his abilities, thats gonna be something rather difficult to counter, never faced that kinda shit before" The amphibian said, though a hint of excitement was in his voice. He was indeed rather curious, and very excited to punch this vampire in the face, he was getting real sick of gods, and wanna be deities thinking they are all mighty, only for them to quiver when they had a deadly arrow pointed at them. Honestly, it would seem that the Songbird crew had also ran in to their fair share of "Gods". "Gotta wonder, what it is with humans and wanting to be "god" so badly, why be god when ya can be a frog right" he croaked heartily.

Finally they would reach there location, bringing forth the pet of Junbei, the giant Banananwari croc was indeed a spectacular sight. The new wounds making it look even more terrifying than it already was. Yet Junbei and even Nico acted as if this dangerous creature was human, as if it wouldnt turn on them whenever its belly slightly rumbled. Perhaps if they had a beast master within their crew, perhaps The frog would relax around the deadly creature that within one single bite could rip ships in half, let alone what they could do to his body. Yet though reserved, The frog would gently climb aboard the gator, though their departure would be interrupted by the mayor whom after all crying and whining he had done to join them now felt as though he would serve a better purpose here than with them. Though Hilda couldn't help but agree.

"Probably won't make the best sellers list though" the frog said as she shrugged. His arrows arrows now replenished, his quiver once more full. His bow hooked to the sash. Finally the mayor would be on board and they would zoom through the water. Thankfully the frog could stand as he was, not worrying about the speed knocking him off thanks to his unique physiology allowing him to essentially stick to the crocodile. He would fade out, his mind blacking out as the crew spoke, sometimes he did this, he cut off his ties, Junbei was so laid back that it sometimes felt as though he would be an easy target to pick off, and the fact that he and the others where squabbling. Though it was Nico whom picked up on the movement first.

As soon as he spoke, Hilda's own Kenbunshoku Haki activated. Just before Junbei could release his statement, the amphibian had already vanished. She had detected the fighting fish below, and as much as she wished to remain, if her foot where to submerge even by a few inches, she and Junbei would become useless. So she would land, with a thump upon two of the cloaked men, the force of her landing ending their fighting careers prematurely. As another, quicker than the rest gathered his wits, brought his blade upwards, Junbei would land upon him another thump, and a harsh OOFT, as the cloaked man fell.

"Ugh, one of us probably should have brought the mayor over" the frog said, as the mayor now screamed as the gator slowly sank, The frogs fist came upward as it connected with the mask of a cloaked one, shattering the mask as well as the bones within his face. At the same time The frog attempted to expand his Ken haki, trying to sense whatever large auras within the maze, but...it was...hazy...she couldnt get a picture, a feel, as if something was blocking her.

3[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:15 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried



Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons


As the  swarm of Fighting Fish crashed into the Banana Gator's legs and mid-section, Nico who'd sensed the crazed ones in the distance, latched onto the Mayor's collar. "Oi. Octavia... Anytime today!" Nico shouted. Lifting her legs out of the water, the woman split on the Banana Gator's back, using her leg to create a bridge towards the dock. Strapping the Mayor over his shoulders, Nico made a dash towards the dock. However, his advance was met with a parade of throwing daggers in the masked ones possession. Shifting his body weight along the log like leg of Octavia, Nico finally closed the distance, hopping onto the thin platform, sliding into the catacomb areas of the water tunnel. Five masked warriors on each side, hopped onto the woman's legs, attempting to slam their blades into the woman's skin, but no budge, the woman's Titanium tough body broke the blades which bent against her skin much like flimsy aluminum against scorching heat. "Ehehe.... That tickles." Octavia said, retracting her legs, sinking along with Wani. It was underwater that Octavia noticed the swarm of Fighting Fish, about ten feet in height, taking turns ramming into Wani's body with their tusks. Using her long legs to propel her, Octavia smashed her legs into two of the Fighting Fishes faces, making sure to maintain holding her breath. This attack drew attention of the hoard towards the woman, however, it freed Wani from their initial clutches, which meant nearly end-game for the Fighting Fishes. As Wani's one story figure now hovered ominously behind the Fighting Swarm, the Banana's Gator's eyes glowed blood red, opening his mouth and chomping down on almost twenty fighting fish like chunks of fish food. Blood filled the water, a fish guts and tusks entrails wedged into Wani's teeth as he chewed. "WOWWW THAT'S FRICKING AWESOME" Octavia exclaimed, watching the sight of the Gator munch down on the Fighting Fish, absent minded, losing her breath, the woman swam rapidly to the surface to gather her breath.

Before the warriors could even pivot to attack, Junbei released a combination of low frequency and high frequency waves, which resonated with the warriors breathing patterns, it was the kind of instant resonation that made anyone with in aural range, feel incredibly challenged in their breathing, shortening the range to a compact area, anyone within twenty meters of Junbei would be unable to breath, feeling shortness of breath. Luckily, the Frog was outside scope of Junbei's attack, landing further up on the platform, but would have a front row stage to what the Songbird was capable of. To those who couldn't pick up on the frequency, I'd appear that the Songbird's arrival simply made the men drop to their knees in fear, however, with closer examination, the men were in actuality clutching at their throats for air, about twenty-five in number at first, and another ten who tried to run to their colleagues aid, catching the drift, no more men approached, and the intensity sharpened. "Soundscape." Junbei uttered, churning his hand like he was turning a dial, upon his motion, each of the men would spew blood from their mouth, dripping through their masks, as if their insides were being blended. Finally, a quick shockwave of around 300 decibels would deafen the men, amplifying the sound of them bleeding internally, bursting several blood vessels in the process, simply put, the men died from the sound of their own blood leaking into their organs. Cancelling the waves, Junbei simply exhaled, glaring at the remaining men who stood speechless. "Anyone got a cigarette?" Junbei inquired.

Panting heavily from the passageway, the smell of blood ensued the thirst of the beast almost fifty meters away, the sounds of their growls echoed through the passageway, causing Junbei to expand the range of his Kenbunshoku Haki, picking up on five gigantic blobs, each with different auras and spread across over a thirty meter radius. Walking into one of the tunnels, he inspected the walls, placing his hand on the stone make, Junbei activated his Radar, giving him a full mental picture of the area, he'd pick up on Wani's fight in the water, Octavia surfacing, Nico landing a few meters on the other-side of the platform, and the raging beasts that were coming to their position, now twenty meters away from the East and North East respectively to the Frog and Junbei's positions. "Oi. Frog. Can you sense that!? They're huge. And breathing incredibly loud..." Junbei shouted towards the crewmate. "Bears?" Junbei would simply guess from the figures but oddly, the creatures, were clothed in human armour?

✎Notes: 35 Masked Men Gone. Wani Ate 25 of the Fighting Fish. So. 65/100 Masked Men | 75|100 Fighting Fish
✉ words: 771
Skills | Misc Traits. :

540|600

Skill Name: Soundscape
Tier: 4
Type Normal
Range: 40 Diameter
Speed: V
Description:
Junbei quickly releases a combination of low frequency and high frequency waves. The low frequency waves are around 220HZ in the Note A, making it incredibly hard for those within range to breath, as the vibrations resonate with the movement of the afflicted lungs. Switching to 281 HZ in C#, the afflicted intestines start to cringe, causing internal bleeding. A loud 300 decibel sound-wave rushes outwards, toppling anything it encounters as it’s modified quality of sound, amplitude and noise, vibrate the medium it travels against. The sound-wave destroyed everything within it’s scope in a spherical manner, expanding outwards until the maximum scope of 40 Diameters.

Sound Empath(Echolocation) LV2 - Junbei can hear sounds and pick up on vibrations with fifteen meters of range to his body through the use of high frequency waves. This can be anything from a buzzing bee to waves crashing into rocks cliffside. His aptitude for hearing allows him to zero in on these tiny attributes normal ears wouldn’t perceive. This passive can be coupled with Kenbunshoku Haki for instance can increase spying capabilities, i.e. he'd be able link familiar auras to voices perceived once they've meet prior.


Stamina | Haki Usage:

225|250
Laz: Sixth Sense
225|250
Nico: Sixth Sense  
235|250
Octavia: Colour of Arms
NPC's|Pet Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW


_________________
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins UIrxeeW
All the Power in the World Means Nothing If You Can't AbUse it.

4[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:01 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins 414270736488726528_35s_d

His fighting style blew Hilda's mind, now she had faced many a logia before, and they had only ever been able to wield their own element through creation of their own, where as this logia, this yonko seemingly could manipulate the sound of other people, something unheard of through logia power. This was the power of a Yonko, it completely threw Hilda off, how would someone ever beat someone whom could use your own breathing, or the batting of ones eye. Though she was grateful to be on the Yonkos side, if that where to ever change, she needed to look for weaknesses, and right now....that was where she faltered. She couldnt find any, well there was one. His techniques, from her perceptive eyes all had the same kind of movement speed, that was an easy notice for someone whom had great vision.

It also made her wonder, what he would be like without his fruit, would he be as successful, With Hilda, even within her human form she could still fight. Perhaps that was the weakness of the Yonko, removing his power removed the threat. She had to get faster, quicker. That was the only way she would ever survive a battle against the Sound Yonko. Shaking her head out of this thought, with the remaining members of the cult being removed from battle, and Wani having devoured the fighting fish. "Who needs to sense it, when you can hear it" The frog replied. The sound of the beast was somewhat terrifying. "That smell" the frog said as the scent of death drew forth, trying not to throw up from the odour. "Maybe see if any of them have cigarettes, might help with this stench" the frog replied pointing to the dead.

Yet she ventured in, the amphibian following the haki aura of the large beasts, the maze, no. More like a labyrinth to begin with was a singular route, it wouldnt take long for the group to clear the distance which would take them to the bears. She had found it strange, that bears where within such a place, but now that she could see them, now that she could physically see every single part of them, she wondered two things. How the fuck did they find clothes big enough, and....where they minkmen. Such bears, they seemed to large....to human in the way they held themselves. Then it roared, such a primal ferocious roar that put the idea of being a mink out of her mind.

The first of the bears moved, it wasn;t incredibly fast, so as its large fist came downwards, the frog would simply side step, the fur of the beast tickling his nose slightly. What he had not expected was the force of the strike, much like a specialized technique of the Ookama Kempo, the force of the strike created an after blow, that upon contact with the ground blew everything within a fifteen meter radius outwards. This of course meant the frog, ended up being blasted in to the nearest wall, which cracked under her weight, and force of the assault. A twitch....

then the frog slumped to the ground as the remaining bears began to encircle him.  

5[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried



Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons


In the water, Octavia scrambled to climb into passageway, climbing out of the water with the Fighting Fish. Wani engaged in combat, surrounded by over seventy of the aquatic fighting fish. As Wani's water leaked into the river, the Banana Crocodile stayed adamant, floating in his same position, about ten meters below the river's surface. The Fishes approached, meanwhile on the surface, Octavia and Nico were surrounded by the remaining members of the Cult. Junbei and Frog had progressed further into the chamber, Nico tracking them both with his Kenbunshoku Haki, as he noticed the rapid amount of auras fading, he'd imagined Junbei had probably made his move. "Hehe. That's our Captain for ya. Now... you's people need to get out of our way before things get dicy." Nico stated, grinning as he assembled the various dials against his Burn Bazooka. His current position was on the platform on the opposite side of the riverbank, it didn't matter which side either party docked on, as this River and the passageway had already entered them into Labyrinth which lead to Bedrock. Nico stood in the entrance of the passageway's hall, surrounded by twenty cult members on each side, each swinging their blades in their hands at rapid paces, but, with Nico's keen perception, to the marksman, it was like watching a merry go round spin. Five began the assault, shifting the weight between his legs, using his mental graph to perceive the blades, Nico shifted from the path of the first three blades by swaying left, and jumped into mid-air to avoid the last two aimed to pincer his feet. Clutching back on the Burn Bazooka's handle, Nico took aim, firing off a single cannonball, fuelled by Nico's Breath Dial, the force of the explosion pushed the marksman backwards forcefully but Nico slid against the dampen floor, maintain stance.With eight down from the last shot, twelve remained and they decided to limit the sharpshooters range even further by closing the distance between the mafiaso and himself.

In the heat of the conflict, Nico's mind trailed back to two years ago, when Junbei and him clashed on opposite sides of the fence, as a upcoming Supernova and a budding Cipher Pol Agent. "To think... You'd use the very weapon I gave you against me... Nico? Rishi Rishi." Junbei exclaimed. "However. The Burn Bazooka has two key weaknesses." Junbei proclaimed. "Oh. Really? Prove it." Nico announced, clutching back on the Bazooka's handle, taking aim. Dashing towards the man's body at the speed of sound, Junbei's Gravitas tonfa rocked Nico's body, shattering his ribcage in an instant, and increase the weight on his body from the curses burden. "First. If I get close enough, your aim is shit and you can't fire off that thing. Even though it's small and easily manoeuvrable, it's gameover if I get close enough." Junbei declared grinning, spinning his tonfa and walking pass the Cipher Pol Agent to advance on the Sea Train. Spitting up blood, "And the other weakness!?" Nico shouted before losing consciousness. "Your not a marksman. Your aim is shit." Junbei declared grinning, his smiling face the last thing Nico saw that day, was Junbei's smile. Returning to the heat of the moment, Nico pushed off the ground with immense force two meters backwards, hitting into the oncoming cultish like a pickup truck stuck in R, using the men to cushion his abrupt the recline, he cocked back the Burn Bazooka, leaving the Breath Dial, and took aim. Firing, the explosion took out another eight of the men. Swinging the Bazooka backwards, Nico knocked out his two make shift cushions, only two masked freaks remained in front. "Do you know my role as one of Junbei's Generals in his Army. I'm the Musical Director of String Instruments... Meaning my melodies or actions dictate the pace. I always give us light... when it seems to be too mucky. I'm going to make that man King." Nico announced, taking aim once again, firing off to the remainder masked warriors, leaving bits of their limbs scattered. "Now. Junbei and Frog seem to be having a handful of fun." Nico said grinning, running North towards a passageway that connected Nico onto the other side, hearing a tune up ahead.

The Fighting Fish Sprung forth, Wani, using his tail as a propeller, lashed it against the Fighting Fishes underbellies, with enough force to change his direction to swallow at least seven more of the Fighting Fishes whole. Beginning to regain feeling in his legs, Wani shot off in the water, unlocking his Predator State once again. Swift Swimming in action, in packs of five, Wani began to feast on the pack of Fighting Fish, large, medium sized, even baby fish which were once hunting the Crocodile, had now become the muse for Wani's ultimate Requiem, having now eaten at least fifteen Fighting Fish in the span of recovering his ability to swim. A new sport begun, Wani hunted as the Fish attempted to escape through the various sewer type systems built into the river. Meanwhile on land, Octavia was having some fun of her own with the masked men, as her Titanium cladded legs smashed against the masked men, with enough force to shatter them, the fifteen foot length girl cleaned up the pack of Masked Men with long strides of her legs actings as a whip lash with her unique joints, sending the freaks crashing into the stone passageway pillars. Retreating into the shadows, Octavia managed to finish off ten, before the pack retreated in hiding once again. "GOSH DARN IT! NOW I'VE LOST JUN JUN AND FROGGY! NICO LOLOLO!" Octavia shouted, in her usual childish tone. However, her voice quieted after noticing a purple fluid escape from the men's mouth, no longer having masks to hide their ugly mugs. Bending down, Octavia ruffled through her bag of supplies, collecting samples of the fluid. Assembling her kit, she'd begun testing the liquid for usual rundown, of it's composition. Poison. No, this was more than a poison, it was more of a serum. "Ohoho... These are performance enhancing drugs... Speed to be more specific. I knew these guys seemed a bit more agile for their builds." Octavia concluded. "Gubo is an interesting place. I want to meet who made this pathetic excuse for a drug." Octavia's tone changing to a slight fit of anger.

As the Frog and Junbei advanced, the bears within in no time came into focus, as the duo entered into a clearing, where sunlight dripped through more readily, the giant bears dressed in human armour, as thick as Steel, emerged scowling. Slamming his paw at Junbei, the sound of his arm retracting was enough for Junbei to lunge backwards, creating distance between him and the Frog, the warrior was now boxed in by the Five Bears. "Rishi Rishi... The armour almost makes you guys like big pillars." Junbei exclaimed grinning. The Frog made her move, breaking the encirclement, launching herself backwards to the West, Junbei maintained his position at the South onlooking everything. Changing focus, the four remaining bears broke into packs of two, one party fled to check on their injured brother and the other two approached Junbei with immense furious intentions. Simply glaring at the bears, making direct eye contact, as they dashed over on all fours, "Oi." Junbei exclaimed. "Sit!" the Yonko commanded, releasing a burst of Haoshoku Haki. The bears stumbled in their tracks, sliding against the ground, now sitting before the Yonko. Grinning, "Paw." Junbei stated, extending his hand. The bears extended their paw, which Junbei grabbed and shook both respectively. "Juke Box." Junbei stated. Taking a deep breath, the Yonko began to sing a lullaby, combining the powers of his Oto Oto No Mi to enhance the sound like a loudspeaker, pulsating a tune powerful enough to put the bears asleep almost instantly, after a few vocal runs from the Yonko, it was as if an angel had descended from the heaven's and quelled the beasts worries. The sound spanned for up to fifteen meters and once Junbei added in the Funky Jammer, the hundred meter range, combined with the rifts from Junbei's Funky Jammer, put everyone except the Frog out like a light bulb, including the remaining cult members. "AH! Man!" Junbei shouted, stretching after the minor gig. "If only I could win all my conflicts with a song!" Junbei exclaimed, grinning at the Frog who was still stuck in the wall. The slumbering bears snoring filled the caverns, however, danger still lurked within the maze, a thick miasma befell the chambers.

✎Notes: 35 Masked Men Gone. Wani Ate 30 of the Fighting Fish. -/100 Masked Men Sleeping and Nico Killed 20. Octavia knocked out ten. 35 Remained then fell asleep lurking | 45|100 Fighting Fish
✉ words: 1434
Skills | Misc Traits. :

480|600

Sound Empath(Echolocation) LV2 - Junbei can hear sounds and pick up on vibrations with fifteen meters of range to his body through the use of high frequency waves. This can be anything from a buzzing bee to waves crashing into rocks cliffside. His aptitude for hearing allows him to zero in on these tiny attributes normal ears wouldn’t perceive. This passive can be coupled with Kenbunshoku Haki for instance can increase spying capabilities, i.e. he'd be able link familiar auras to voices perceived once they've meet prior.


Skill Name: Juke Box
Tier: 1
Type Normal
Range: 10 Diameter
Speed: V
Description:
Junbei being a musician, has songs for all to hear far and wide. This skill allows him, in conjunction with the Sing/Play skill to increase the range of his song to up to Ten Diameters.


Skill Name: Radar II
Tier: 3
Type Normal
Range: 150M Diameter  
Speed: V
Description:
The user is able to listen into conversations and all sounds within 150 diameter of his range. However, he’s unable to put ‘body’ or ‘person’ to these sounds unless he’s previously met them or mentally visualising them using Kenbunshoku Haki, this skill can last up to five posts. When coupled with his Kenbunshoku Haki, if he's met with the PC or NPC before, he can place the voice to the aura. At this tier, waves can penetrate stone walls effectively, objects appear as blue in nature.



Name: Isabella's Lullaby
Description:
The composed piece is entitled Isabella's Lullaby, named after Junbei's deceased friend, Isabella. The piece starts of with a basic repetition of the chords, C, F & G in it's beginning section. As the song progresses, the chord progressions change, causing the listener(s) to feel sleepy or calm, at peace. There eyes become drowsy and as the melody comes to the end, most can't help but take a nap.This song's effect takes two posts to fully occur. The song can be sung or played via either vocal chords or an instrument respectively.
Effects:



  • Listener(s) to the music will feel drowsy for the first post. They will experience heaviness of the eyes, constant yawning and overall exhaustion.


  • If exposed to the music for two posts, all within range of the song's melody will instantly fall asleep for one post.


  • Harmonic Mesh: NPC's One Tier Higher than user will begin to feel drowsy as well. NPC's One Tier Lower than the user, will fall asleep instantly.



Range: 5M
Servings: N/A
Units per Slot: N/A
Upgrade Points: 1



Skill Name: Play
Skill Type: Crafting
Skill Cooldown: 3 Posts
Skill Description: The user plays a written score.
Word Count: 250 WC

Skill Name: Sing
Skill Type: Crafting
Skill Cooldown: 3 Posts
Skill Description: The user sings the melody to one of his written songs.
Word Count: 250 WC

Stamina | Haki Usage:

185|250
Laz: Sixth Sense

King’s Subjection - When used, this perk injects and causes the target to feel high levels of fear and dominance over animals and pets in a 35 meter radius around the user. At its lowest level, King’s Subjection can only be used on animals or pets that are weaker than the user themselves, but as their Haki rank increases, that is no longer the case. A D-Rank the user can tame animals and pets that are 50% or more below their own EP level. It increases by 10% per rank, so at SS Haki Rank the user can tame animals up to 10% above their own EP. King’s Subjection has a maximum duration of 5 post. 3 Post Cooldown.



225|250
Nico: Sixth Sense  
235|250
Octavia: Colour of Arms
NPC's|Pet Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW


_________________
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins UIrxeeW
All the Power in the World Means Nothing If You Can't AbUse it.

6[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins 414270736488726528_35s_d

Everything spun, the frog would slump to the ground as the bears slumbered, the yonko certainly had some tricks up his sleeves, was there ever an enemy whom could stand up to the yonko's ability to manipulate sound, whether for offence or something as simple as slumber. He had faced many abilities but the Yonko's power was such that it gave the frog fear, not even Wallace whom was powerful had such power, she had seen through Wallaces weaknesses quickly, understood his capabilities. Junbei, Junbei was without weakness. He had been around girls whom would make most guys weak at the knees without batting an eye, he had been surrounded by gorgeous men who could probably turn the straightest of men as gay as a mother fucking fairy. Nothing.

Money, that didn't bother him. There was but one weakness that the frog had latched on too, his dream. His dream was indeed a powerful ally, but also a powerful weakness, taking hold, manipulating that dream was within many peoples realm of possibility, with Junbeis desire strong, with his will set on becoming the king of the pirates, twisting this, offering ways to a fast track, that seemed like the captain of the song birds weakness. That was where the Frog would come in. He would be there, each step of the way, assuming that he didn't get blown in to any other walls that was. Picking himself up and shaking away the stars that clouded his vision, he tensed his shoulders slightly. There had been a deafening crack upon hitting the wall and...as he pulled his bow from its holster he would sigh. It had snapped, completely unusable. "Fucking cheap crap" he uttered with distain as he dropped the bow.

Making no effort to remove his quiver though, having already dipped his arrows in his poison, they could still easily be wielded as weapons with simplicity, "Hmm then again, sometimes your music can really suck, might end up creating more conflict" The frog said, though his voice conveyed the jest, obviously joking, to emphasis he stuck out his tongue, though at the same time his cheeks puffed as he croaked, making a rather strange looking face. Now this is where things got strange, as the songbird pirates continued through the maze, the Ken haki began to falter, the cause? unknown for sure, the frogs idea of the cause, the strange miasma like fog that flowed from the maze, the frog had currently refused to walk through the miasma, being unable to sense anything from that point on, not until her captain gave the go ahead. Though the scent of death was now at its strongest, as if death itself created the vapour that hung through the maze. "We have to go through this shit don't we?" the amphibian asked, though the question was mostly rhetorical, he still looked at Junebi with a "Fuck you for getting me in to this mess" kind of look.  

7[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried



Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons


As Junbei and The Frog wrapped up their conflict, Wani was almost at the end of his own. Chomping through the remainder of the shoal of the Fighting Fish like bite sized chips, in comparison to Wani's size. Climbing out of the water, Wani's stomp crushed the bodies of the worshiper's beneath from the immense weight of the Banana Crococdile, sniffing constantly to pick up his owners scent. Further ahead to the North, Nico located Octavia with his Kenbunshoku Haki, still keeping a firm lock on Junbei's aura. Aside from her usual cheerful demeanour she had a more serious expression. "You found me." Octavia stated. "Yeah. I'm guessing something happened though. I haven't seen you so serious sense the conflict on Tres." Nico chimed in. "Ah. I was just thinking about this serum in these masked creeps bodies... It's a nasty drug. I like experimentation as much as the next doc, but this... This isn't even to further human life. It's almost zombie like." Octavia conveyed, filling Nico in about the contents of the serum. "Let's hurry. We should tell Junbei and the Frog of these developments. I heard his song... and I'm sensing some unknown auras at the ridge of my Kenbunshoku." Nico commented. Further to the East, inside the Maze, Junbei and the Frog were now encased by a thick purple smog, which blurred their visibility greatly. "Death? That's the perfect description for this stench." Junbei commented, letting the playful jab about his music go, with a simple, 'If it was better, I'd already be King. Probably not of the pirates though. Maybe of the Drunken Sailors.', Junbei stated prior, chuckling with his 'Rishi Rishi' pattern.

A single voice chimed in a few meters from Junbei's location, it's girlish register echoed, slightly boyish, making the gender of the speaker completely hard to discern. "Did you know, Miasma was said to have cause death to millions during the Void Century." Umber stated, still enshrouded by the Miasma. "Well this is interesting... Your aura just completely disappeared off my Kenbunshoku Haki's mental map." Junbei stated, responding to the hidden figures who now huddled in the purple gaseous gunk. "Duh. My Miasma Miasma Paramecia renders Kenbunshoku Haki... This fog is a gateway to the spirit realm. Anything within my smog doesn't exist in the world of the living any longer." Umber responded. "However, Kudos for still tracking my location... I don't know what ability your using but I can sense pulsations coming from you..." Umber said. "Frog. These ones aren't like the others. I was getting some wicked and demented killer intent from them as well. They're about four of them... If you didn't sense before they went awall from Kenbunshoku Haki." Junbei commented, now pressing his back against the Frog's own. "Rishi Rishi... It's been awhile... Since the hair on my skin have stood up like this." Junbei said, grinning widely, brimming with excitement. Keeping his Kenbunshoku Haki present, he noticed Nico's and Octavia's auras in the distance but they too were approached by a pack of followers, their numbers almost four times the small squad that isolated them.

"You know. If this was anyone else... I bet they'd be terrified of this situation." Junbei stated bluntly. "However." the Yonko said, removing his Blitz Stick from his weapon jacket's holster, whipping his hand with precision, generating a Dustnado which created a vaccum, sucking up the smog in it's core, before the Yonko, only now ten meters away to the West, were the masked followers of Kaz, four in number. These ones we're indeed dressed differently, not as uniformed as the members they'd encountered before. On their masks bore no smile graffiti, but a single Chinese Character each, representing the deadly sins, from left to right of 'Greed' 'Gluttony' 'Wrath' 'Envy'. It was shocking sight, as one of the male stood almost twenty feet tall, towering over all present. "A Giant!?" Junbei exclaimed, his eyes glowing with immense glee, like a child discovering his toys at Christmas. As Junbei freaked out at the man's colossal size, Umber stared at the Frog, no eyes could've been seen, but the energy giving off of the follower was so immense, if Frog could see the man's face, he'd, no many a man would be creeped out. Licking his lips, "Hey Froggy." Umber declared, flicking his bouncy red hair and stepping forward. "I'm sure your Captain knows about your..." Umber trailed along, pointing his pinky towards the Frog's crotch and wiggling. "Little problem." Umber exclaimed, with immense joy, breaking out into laughter afterwards. "I'VE FINALLY FUCKING FOUND YOU FROG. I'M GOING TO MAKE SWEET SWEET LOVE TO YOUR CORPSE BRO. ALL IN THE NAME OF KAZ!" Umber declared disturbingly.

Spinning his tonfa in his left hand, the Yonko lifted his right hand towards the loud member, extending his finger toward's the man's head. Firing off a single sonic bullet towards the man's head, the man bearing the symbol for Envy broke from the pack, just a few inches behind Umber, slashing the sound bullet into two, leaving two large sized craters in the ground to their left and right, about twelve inches wide, and eight feet deep. Sheathing his blade, the man dressed in a blue and white kimono, lifted his head towards Umber, scolding the man, "Be more careful. You didn't even see when that was fired off, did you?" Apollo scolded. "Rishi Rishi... He actually saw my sonic boom and cut it in half. Impressive." Junbei commented. "I let the little tornado slide because I wanted to estimate your swordsman ship... well... skill with those tonfas I heard your so famed by." Apollo said. "However. I have to say... If this is all you can manage to muster up." Apollo commented, drawing his blade to fire off a wind blade to cut Junbei's raging Dustnado into gusts of wind. "I'm pretty sure it was your Devil's Blessings that made you so powerful. As a former vessel of the Shogun... I rate your skills, above average at best." Apollo commented. Lowering his right hand, still spinning his tonfa, "Above Average?" Junbei responded grinning. Stopping the motion, "If I wanted to take this serious... This whole island would be deaf by now." Junbei said slightly pissed. Sighing, his nonchalant behaviour resurfaced, "If you think I'm above average... Step over here... I'll show you whose 'average'. Cult boy." Junbei stated grinning, once again, commencing the spin of his tonfa.



✎Notes: Enemies gone.
✉ words: 1074
Skills | Misc Traits. :

435|600

Sound Empath(Echolocation) LV2 - Junbei can hear sounds and pick up on vibrations with fifteen meters of range to his body through the use of high frequency waves. This can be anything from a buzzing bee to waves crashing into rocks cliffside. His aptitude for hearing allows him to zero in on these tiny attributes normal ears wouldn’t perceive. This passive can be coupled with Kenbunshoku Haki for instance can increase spying capabilities, i.e. he'd be able link familiar auras to voices perceived once they've meet prior.


Skill Name: Radar II
Tier: 3
Type Normal
Range: 150M Diameter  
Speed: V
Description:
The user is able to listen into conversations and all sounds within 150 diameter of his range. However, he’s unable to put ‘body’ or ‘person’ to these sounds unless he’s previously met them or mentally visualising them using Kenbunshoku Haki, this skill can last up to five posts. When coupled with his Kenbunshoku Haki, if he's met with the PC or NPC before, he can place the voice to the aura. At this tier, waves can penetrate stone walls effectively, objects appear as blue in nature.


Skill Name: Sonar Gun
Tier: 3
Type Normal
Range: 15M
Speed: V
Description:
Pointing either of his index finger(s), Junbei is able to fire off single sound-waves in dart like fashion. Upon impact, these sound-waves break against surfaces, causing a sonic-boom. These compact sonic booms disintegrate weak surfaces, able to to travel 10M inward of the surface. Each usage gives the user three shots.

Stamina | Haki Usage:

160|250
Laz: Sixth Sense | Empath

225|250
Nico: Sixth Sense  
235|250
Octavia: Colour of Arms
NPC's|Pet Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW


_________________
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins UIrxeeW
All the Power in the World Means Nothing If You Can't AbUse it.

8[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins 414270736488726528_35s_d

"I got it" The frog would say in retort to the Yonkos statements explaining about the four hidden from the Miasma, though not for long, for Junbei would perform a technique bringing out a dustnado, though the frogs own ken would fizzle out, having chosen to eliminate it. What was the point in having something active that would only drain him, that would only hinder his performance if it could not be used in battle. A smile formed upon the croaking face as the voice chimed in explaining that his paramecia fruit was the reason for this ability. "Probably shouldn't have said your fruits not a logia, this means i can punch you without any help" the amphibian said clenching his fists hard enough that they emitted a loud cracking sound.

With the miasma pulled in to the dustnado, the frog could now make out the appearance of the four, though as per usual they where dressed within the cults attire, though one of them seemed fixated upon the frog. The way he spoke, it was....familiar, yet the amphibian could not place her finger upon it, though he must have known her well, he must have known her well before she became a wielder of the Zoan zoan fruit, for the statement he released was one only a minor few knew, anyone whom was not protected by his heart would easily have been murdered from finding out about his true form. As his statement lingered in the air, the frogs eyes would look murderours, her power seeping through her pours as the cavern around her began to crumble, the walls rumbled, shaking underneath the power of her Haki. Yet it seemed as though this would not bother the man whom spoke to her.

"I'VE FINALLY FUCKING FOUND YOU FROG. I'M GOING TO MAKE SWEET SWEET LOVE TO YOUR CORPSE BRO. ALL IN THE NAME OF KAZ!" Umber declared disturbingly.
.

It would be Junbei whom moved first, yet the frog would not bother taking his eyes upon the red head. The bullet of sound would be carved to pieces by such elegant and quick movement. Yet upon the sword carving through sound, the amphibian would move, her eyes penetrating the swordsman as if he where not even there. The power within her legs granted her superior movement, and as the earth crumbled around her, she would use the walls to her advantage, with her frog like movements, bouncing from the ground to the walls, she would only appear for a mere instant each time, until she appeared just above the duo, her body rotating as she brought her leg downwards, intending on striking Umbra on the right side of his face, completely forgetting about the other three warriors.  

9[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried



Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
Gravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksGoldie & NovaOto OtoHachitufiaUpdated Curse - G&VGolden Nov. SkillsCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons


As the smog thickened, the Frog lunged into action, whispering among the members, Junbei's radar picked up the odd ones words. "He'll lung off the floor, onto the walls, and try to hit me in my face. The moment he launches, I'll thicken my miasma. Wrath. Pull out your axe, it's time to play whack the mole." Umber laughed as he concluded. "OI! Frog! Hold up! They've got your movements pegged!" Junbei shouted. In that moment, the miasma thickened, lunged from his former position, right hand firmly placed on the hilt of his blade, the Samurai, Apollo drew closer entering into a lunge movement. Though the miasma rendered his Kenbunshoku useless, Junbei's natural senses were still sharp, furthermore, it seemed the miasma only affected his mental map, as focusing Kenbunshoku with his other senses, restored his heightened state of self. Even though, he'd pick up the samurai's position at the last few inches before he drew his sword, Junbei counter by removing his Cursed Tonfa, Gravitas, and the playful trouble maker, Goldie. As the samurai's blade extended towards Junbei's right thigh, the Yonko countered by placing Gravitas in it's path, intercepting the blow with a block. The power struggled ended quickly in the Yonko's defeat, being launched almost three feet from the man's sword swing, his side block broken. "Howling Air Stream." Apollo uttered, withdrawing his blade and sheathing again. Fighting to regain his balance in mid-air, Junbei extended the Gravitas (left), hand outwards, turning his body towards the samurai, forcing his weight downwards, so his sandals would slide along the ground, rubbing them until Junbei's wooden shoes, were nothing but mere pieces of wooden scraps. His feet filled with scrapes, the Yonko grinned, "Rishi Rishi... You caught me off guard. Your strong." Junbei commented. "My blade is as tuned as Juilius Cease. Gozaru." Apollo commented grinning. The blade shone a black aura from the man's waist belt, as Apollo took stance, in preparations to attack again. Meanwhile, as the Frog lunged into mid-air, the miasma thickened. Wrath, the giant who stood Twenty Feet above them all, bend over and reached towards the ground, about six feet, opening his palm, from the ground, a large axe crept from a black hole, at a decent pace, in time for the giant to wind up, and attempt to slash the Frog in half. This was only possible in timing, due to Umber's ability to read a few seconds into the future.

"Punch me? Please Froggy baby. I'm the S here. You're my M. Besides... You think we're going to fight you and the Yonko one on one. Nein. It's two of us versus two of you. Me and the big guy will take you on. Apollo and Gena will handle the Yonko. I think his abilities will be most annoying to him too..." Umber said in an eerie manner. At another location in the tavern, Nico and Octavia were met by some un-welcomed guests. "What a snore fest... I really got the weakest of the bunch. I guess you'll do." Jasmine commented, hiding in the darker region of the cavern before revealing herself. "You stink of it..." Octavia blurted out. "Are you the inventor of the serum these idiots overdosed on?" Octavia asked bluntly. Twirling around, with a bow in hand, the woman simply ceased her ballerina type motions and respond with, "Of course. They're my babies. Aren't they gnarly!? I'm going to make you two into my toys too." Jasmine announced, as he masked face bore the symbol of Pride, still unknown to her potential victims.

Exit.

✎Notes: Enemies gone.
✉ words: 598
Skills | Misc Traits. :

435|600

Sound Empath(Echolocation) LV2 - Junbei can hear sounds and pick up on vibrations with fifteen meters of range to his body through the use of high frequency waves. This can be anything from a buzzing bee to waves crashing into rocks cliffside. His aptitude for hearing allows him to zero in on these tiny attributes normal ears wouldn’t perceive. This passive can be coupled with Kenbunshoku Haki for instance can increase spying capabilities, i.e. he'd be able link familiar auras to voices perceived once they've meet prior.


Skill Name: Radar II
Tier: 3
Type Normal
Range: 150M Diameter  
Speed: V
Description:
The user is able to listen into conversations and all sounds within 150 diameter of his range. However, he’s unable to put ‘body’ or ‘person’ to these sounds unless he’s previously met them or mentally visualising them using Kenbunshoku Haki, this skill can last up to five posts. When coupled with his Kenbunshoku Haki, if he's met with the PC or NPC before, he can place the voice to the aura. At this tier, waves can penetrate stone walls effectively, objects appear as blue in nature.

Stamina | Haki Usage:

160|250
Laz: Sixth Sense | Empath

225|250
Nico: Sixth Sense  
235|250
Octavia: Colour of Arms
NPC's|Pet Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW


_________________
[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins UIrxeeW
All the Power in the World Means Nothing If You Can't AbUse it.

10[Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins Empty Re: [Task/Arc] Towards The Ruins on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:38 am

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum