One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Slide on a Late Night EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Slide on a Late Night EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Slide on a Late Night EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Slide on a Late Night EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Slide on a Late Night EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Slide on a Late Night EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Slide on a Late Night EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Slide on a Late Night EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Slide on a Late Night EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slide on a Late Night Empty Slide on a Late Night Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:02 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

Greener Pastures
icon
-
-
-
-
Drum Island was full of interesting events and encounters for Naesala and his allies, but the same allure that had drawn them to the island was what was driving the collective away from it. It was too damn cold and the snow was annoying. Multiple bodies moving about the Galleon to help set sail and Naesala was walking about with one of their newest passengers, Bato. A man driven by money and addicted to the feeling of having his hands in the blackmarket. "You know there are a few others like you on this ship, I hope you know our d-" Bato shook his head side to side with a light smile on his face before looking to Naesala. "I'm a broker, not a murderer. I understand your concern, but I respect the nature of trading and would much rather conquer my enemies in the market than kill them." Naesala nodded, it was very respectable, but he thought it'd be in the nature of underworld fiends to kill their competition. That didn't seem to be the case with Bato though, so Naesala dismissed the thought. Knocking on a door on the deck of the ship still, Naesala was checking up on his Navigator. He had gotten a little sick, but he said he'd still be able to sail, but things weren't looking too good. "Who is it?" Naesala sighed, they wouldn't be going anywhere today. "It's Naesala." "Come in." He groaned in a sickly voice.

Entering the room, Naesala felt like he could smell the illness. The air was stale and the room lacked energy. Bato stepped in behind Naesala and introduced himself to the bed ridden man. "Hey I'm Bato, plan to be on the ship for a while." "Nice to- *ehem* meet you Bato." "Sorry to interrupt the meeting, but you won't be able to sail will you?" The navigator shook his head side to side in a disappointed manner before coughing into a clinched fist. "I don't think I will . . . sorry. Give me two days and I should be good enough to get us out of here." Naesala nodded. "No worries, I'll go tell everyone to cancel preparations." As he was walking tot he door, Bato spoke up. "I actually was the navigator back on the last ship I was on. Given it was a bit smaller than this one, I think I'd still be able to get us where we need if you trust me." Naesala looked from Bato to his navigator's sickly eyes. "Your *ehem* call." Humming in thought for a moment, Naesala shrugged his shoulders and beckoned for Bato to follow him. "Lets put you to the test then."

Leading the navigator to the wheel of the ship, Naesala didn't have anything else to say, after all Bato should know about steering the ship more than he would. What he did have to offer him though was his Log Pose. Digging into his pocket, he retrieved it and handed it to Bato. "Not sure where it's pointing, but get us there in one piece." Bato smiled and nodded. "Sounds easy enough." Retreating back to the captain's quarter's Naesala had a book to finish writing on the effects of venom to the human body.

[Exit]

2Slide on a Late Night Empty Re: Slide on a Late Night Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:03 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
You know what time it is

3Slide on a Late Night Empty Re: Slide on a Late Night Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:03 am

Admin

Admin
The member 'Mithos' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Log Pose Dice' : 6

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net

4Slide on a Late Night Empty Re: Slide on a Late Night Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:03 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
Using one of two reroll tickets

5Slide on a Late Night Empty Re: Slide on a Late Night Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:03 am

Admin

Admin
The member 'Mithos' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Log Pose Dice' : 4

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net

6Slide on a Late Night Empty Re: Slide on a Late Night Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:37 pm

Blanco Bean

Pirates
Pirates

Blanco Bean
Bazel hadn't done much on Drum as he considered it no more than a pit stop for his greater journey. He himself was on an adventure to which saw no end. He was trying to become the greatest pirate of all time and no one was going to get in his way for something this grand. There were a few scars on Bazel which he obtained on Drum Island and he should probably get them treated, especially given how deep some of them went. On his arm especially there was something worth medical treatment which appeared to be a deep laceration above his left bicep. "Baz, don't you think you should treat such a wound? I'm going to stitch it up so we can sail and proceed towards our next destination." the tall blonde male with his shades on bared scars of his own was examining the arm of Bazel as he spoke frantically "Thank you, Luther. I owe you one for this" said a soft spoken Bazel who you could tell was going through some deep trauma mentally. Something happened here on Drum Island that shouldn't be spoken of anytime soon. "Don't mention it.. After what just happened, we're even"

Several of the 33 people on this ship were wounded from something that had happened on Drum Island both physically and emotionally. The only one who didn't experience battle was that of Faust who was prepared to set sail upon the return of Bazel on the ship. "This is Red Desert reporting to Captain Baz, we're setting sail" one of the men in the medical facility with Bazel answered the coms "We're a go on this end. Set sail" The ship was already compressed and underwater. In front of them was another ship. The Red Desert would be following them, riding their current like a conduit, following them to their next island. Where ever that took them was better than Drum Island.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum