One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
About Last Night EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
About Last Night EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
About Last Night EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
About Last Night EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
About Last Night EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
About Last Night EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
About Last Night EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
About Last Night EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
About Last Night EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About Last Night Empty About Last Night Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:00 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

About Last Night CSeGpZ9VEAA6tHb

Task Name: About Last Night-Flashback
Tier: 1
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description: As Konami wakes up surrounded by wreckage and without clothes he thinks back to the night before and his terrible actions brought on by the evil spell.
Enemy Details: 20 T0 Civies, 1 T1 Cop
Boss: No

Konami awoke and instantly took note of his surroundings. Looking around, he noticed that he was completely naked, lying in a pile of rubble from what appeared to have been a small shop. Standing up, along with the feeling of his johnson swinging in the wing he took in the massive pile of mangled corpses that spread out around him. Based on the wounds on the bodies they had most likely been attacked by some sort of wild animal. Many of the bodies had scratch and bite marks covering them, and upon closer inspection Konami noticed that they were also covered in... burns? Konami then noticed that a lot of the corpses in front of him were badly singed with a few stray sparks running through their hairs. "What the hell? These bodies look like they've been hit by someone like me, the young mink said. All of the injuries sustained by the murdered people were reminiscent of the type of damage he was known to cause with his attacks. The very thought that all of this damage could've been caused by his own hands made Konami sick to his stomach. These people were just civilians, living life on this island peacefully and without trouble. "There's no way," he tried to convince himself. "I'm a good guy, I would never do something like this." Even though he said it, he still couldn't convince himself that he hadn't done any of those murders. With his head full of those crazy thoughts he brought his hand up to scratch the itch it made him feel he noticed his hand was covered in blood. This observation basically confirmed things for Konami, making his nausea 10x stronger and forcing him to empty the content of his stomach onto the ground next to him. After vomiting, Konami got a splitting headache and began to recall the events of the night before.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum