One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Waters and Kingdoms Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Kyo would nod as he looked back down at her. Yes, why did he leave. Well why did he have to leave. "It is simple. I was a trouble maker which led to me becoming a pirate and having a bounty of 27 Million. I was banished from my home and which to never go back." said Kyo as he thought of all the evil things he had done back up in the sky. He hadn't seen his mom in a long time and he wondered how she was doing. He really missed her and had never went to see his father while he was back in the blues. He needed to know if he had any more siblings. And if so, what were they doing in this world. Hopefully, none of them were marines because he didn't want to kill them if they were to come and hunt him.

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

16Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Waters and Kingdoms Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
There it went again. The number 27. How had he obtained a bounty as high as that one. Staring at him her mind would try to play different scenarios of him destroying both people and islands. Her hands would sweat as she thought of all the evil deeds he could have done. "Alright, now tell me. How did you obtain bounty as high as such. I am sure you didn't get it from just walking around chilling." said the navigator as she stared into the cold blue eyes of the man. She would form her fingers into fists as they popped with every movement. Her heart would begin to pump as she awaited the answer. What exactly did he do to get a double digit bounty.

17Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Waters and Kingdoms Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Kyo would only stare and laugh after hearing her next question. "To be honest, I don't even know what I have done. The only thing I know was that I tried to help some small island in the Four Blues, but was shooting lava everywhere. For all I know the island could be sunk by now and they blamed me for it. Then there was that fight where we killed those pirates in that town. I had melted the docks. I guess you get to where I am going with this. My devil fruit powers are powerful. It can easily destroy a whole island if used correctly. I think the only reason I have such a high power is because of my devil fruit and me leaving the Grandline easily to only come back and cross it again easily. Maybe the marines see me as a threat and want me to die as quickly as possible. Though, we both know that isn't going to happen anytime soon." said Kyo

18Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Waters and Kingdoms Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Xena would nod. His Devil Fruit abilities were extremely powerful and he rarely used them due to the explosive power of it. He could simply throw a drop of magma and it would melt a whole building. If she recalled correctly he could even heat his body to the point where it melted things. However, how did he come to obtain such a powerful devil fruit. Deciding that would be the next question she would ask she would say "So how did you come to obtain such a powerful devil fruit. Did you know you were even eating a devil fruit when you had found it." asked the navigator.

19Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Waters and Kingdoms Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Upon Xena asking her question. Kyo would go into deep thought. Remembering his time on the ship whilst explaining it to Xena. "You see, I didn't have a Log Pose when was I was banished from Skypeia. I stowed away on a ship and in a barrel on it were multiple weirdly shaped fruits. With strange symbols on them. So I was like I am hungry and have nothing else to eat. Randomly chose one and it tasted nasty as hell which caused me to spit it back out. Though, I had swallowed some of it. I didn't know I had eaten a Devil Fruit until getting into the four blues. Now I can only imagine the amount of money I could have made off of that one barrel. It was filled to the brim with devil fruits."

20Waters and Kingdoms - Page 2 Empty Re: Waters and Kingdoms Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:36 pm

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
Xena would nod. That was the only thing she had to ask at the moment. Looking at him she would say "So, I am gonna explore town and get a few more items before the Log Pose changes direction" said the navigator as she got up from her seating position and limped to her room in the decks to get her beli to go shopping. As for Kyo he would stay seated and think of what else he could do since he was bored and had nothing to do.

exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum