One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

29EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 Empty Re: EDGE OF GLORY Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Pooch

Pooch
He paused, forcefully as a hand was cupped over his shoulder, a hand that was almost the length of his forearm. "There's nothing I could learn from a person like you, thus there's no way to improve. I'm not gonna let my dream go to the wayside just because I don't want to hurt your feelings. I don't have faith in your abilities as a captain or your abilities as a human being, thus, I'll find someone who I can believe in instead." He could play the Marine's game till he climbed the ladder, it wasn't exactly something that was hard to do. God knows that they made a lot more sense than the rest of the world. Absolute justice, it was all they could rely on in the end of things. He could understand where Vicktaur was coming from, he really could. But people will always cause trouble, situations will always arise from their petty little lives. The Marine's were a solution that would rid the world of chaos. No system was perfect, but it was the best they had. They wouldn't approve of the exhibition, of course. He would have to figure out some way of pulling the rug out from under them. His mind wandered, theorizing and plotting, a million ideas forming and crumbling within the second.

His head turned slowly, watching Vicktaur's focus from the corner of his eye. "I wish you the best, Vicktaur, I say that honestly. But what you're trying to do, it's not for me. I refuse to be homogenized for a role I don't even want." He paused, wondering how to continue, how best to move on without becoming enemies. "I don't want my ideas polluted by mediocrity, want my sentiments diluted. This is important to me, so I would ask you to remove your hand from my shoulder."

30EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 Empty Re: EDGE OF GLORY Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:42 pm

Shichamatsu

Marines
Marines

Shichamatsu
Homogenized? Like joining an organization, wearing the same shit as everyone else, and generally being just another cog in the system? It was painfully obvious that he and Vicktur had a totally different idea on what homogenization was....if that was even a word. Vicktur released his shoulder You're a fool, you know that? he considered cutting this idiots head off right now. After all, it would save him the trouble if potentially having to do so later. But there was no guarantee the cat would try to return. As if the Marines would accept him anyways. He was practically skin and bones. He couldnt run around a room let alone meet the physical requirements necessary. Landru would go back to where Vicktur found him and die there. If I ever see you out there flying one of their flags, im gonna chop you up and feed you to the dogs. Vicktur probably shouldve followed Landru's example and left on good terms. But he wasnt that kind of guy when dealong with people like Landru. So utterly convinced that the current system was the best they could have. If that was true then humans really were completely fucked.

Not getting his hands on a Navigator meanymt having to acquire another one somehow. He could pay some dirty scallywag to point them on the right direction but that was a hassle. Maybe it was time to suck it up and learn the skill for himself. He had a few of his Revolutionary comrades offer but he rejected them. Now he wished he hadnt.

[Left]

Last edited by Shichamatsu on Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

31EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 Empty Re: EDGE OF GLORY Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:59 pm

Pooch

Pooch
Well, it looked like one of them couldn't swallow their pride and get over themselves. Who would have guessed it was also the retard who liked to threaten people with a sword every ten minutes. He continued walking casually, hands in his pockets before he turned around the corner. As soon as he was out of earshot and the line of sight he collapsed against the wall, his body effectively going into shock from the confrontation. His heart pranged and his lungs burnt, begging for the air that they were being pumped full of. Standing on shaky legs, he pulled himself back to his feet, his arm still against the wall for support as he gasped for breath, steadily walking away. It sound seem that's what happened when you spent the last month eating mold and dirt then suddenly getting a full meal and into a fight, the rush of adrenaline had been too much for him. "Fascinating." He hissed, his hand clutched over his heart. This is why he couldn't bother waiting in Vicktaur's company, his life was coming to a close, he didn't have much time left. Under the bright stars and the reflection of the moon, the Mink searched out, looking for a place to set his head for the night, while he plotted over his next move. There's so much to do when it comes to the future, it was time to start taking it one day at a time.

[left]

32EDGE OF GLORY - Page 3 Empty Re: EDGE OF GLORY Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:32 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
5k EP
1 SP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: