One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault of baulk [npc task] Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa was currently staring down the charging L and his giant hammer, she knew she couldn't take another hit from this strong fighter. Despite being on her feet and ready to continue fighting; the bones of her knee caps were another story having sustained a large amount of damaging during the process of this war "Bring it you pig... murrrr". Elisa places her hands at the side of her face while sticking out her tongue; really making L angry swell up more as shy taunted him. l would use his full weight and power swinging his weapon hard in order to utterly remove Elisa Existence and thus put no thought of strategy into his attack ..."DIE YOU ARROGANT BITCH BITCH BITCH". Elisa uses one of the six powers to out run the attack coming her way; she would make sure not to enter the line of L.

Elisa plan was to convince this ranging moron that she was in fact dead, in order to catch him of guard. "Syndra!!! Get his eye!". Suddenly Elisa was sitting on Ls neck behind his head and was using all her strength to hold his head still turning it to face Syndra "NOOOW". The marines had totally circled L in this time fram and were firing barrage after barrage of bullets into him, yet nothing would seem to inflict enough damage to kill him and thus if Syndra would fail to take advantage of this attack Elisa would be in major trouble. In Ls mind he had just come to the conclusion to grab Elisa leg with his teeth and crush her completely within his mouth.

16Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault of baulk [npc task] Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Syndra

Syndra
When I slay the last assassin ELisa still seems to be able to be untouched by L. THe two marine officers were still fighting ther battle agaisnt he last 2 assassins. THe rest of the assassisn were able to escape succesfully. Now L is under heavy ire. The only reason he is still living his his fat and his thick armor. Still Elisa somehow is able to get on top of him and open a spot for Syndra to strike. Syndra does not wait and shoots her chain and it wraps itsel around his neck. Syndra winds the chain inlaunching herself up in the air. She joins ELisa on top of the monster. Fasyt I punch L in his eye. Then I stab my sword in his other eye. To make sure he dies i had to slith hos throath.Get behind himsis and pull agasint his head to open his neck. Elsia listens to me and I strike immidiantly. My sword sinks in the soft flesh. Quick get off him!I pull ELisa away and hold her as I jump away from L. He falls dead on the floor. Some marines who were not paying attention get crushed under L's dead body. Meanwhiel the two officers were able to finish off their opponents too. THey had some injuries but no serious ones.

THe battle was over. Finally. Syndra hugs ELisa and holds her in her arms. Im so  happy you are alright big sis Elisa. Iwouldnt know what to do without you.

Suddenly the merchant we met outside of the marine base pops up. He laughs and gets shot. Before he dies he reveals the real identities of ELisa and Syndra with hioslast breath. He points at them. THese two woman are not who they claim they are!!! THey are not marines ahaha . THey are one of us assassins !! You all are tricked. Hah that is for not blowing mye you ugly bitch. You killed yourself and your dear friend. Ugly bitches who do nbot do their work must die He then dies. The marines turn around and look at Elisa and Syndra. Its good that Syndra is wearing their uniform. It bought them time to explain themself instead of getting shot.

17Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault of baulk [npc task] Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
The two leaders of the marine forces currently in the courtyard would find it hard to truly believe that these two women were part of the enemy forces, it made no logical sense why they aided us in defeating them but at the same time neither could remember seeing their faces before tonight. Elisa would stand in front of Syndra "No we are not Marines nor are we Assassin's” she takes a deep breath before continuing to speak as she thinks of her next words carefully “We were simply following our own personal leads for a man name Lauthric, we just happened to be caught in the middle of this war and figured it's better to help the enemy of our enemy “. It wasn’t the greatest move to use the hard truth in this situation, in fact it would've been far kinder to lie instead but Elisa had begun to respect the marines here who had not only battled side by side with her; but in most accurateness saved her life. With these facts Elisa couldn’t bring herself to lie to these people.

The two officers would step forward giving the order to their fellow marines to back away and to begin clean up duties. “Thank you, for showing us the respect of the truth”...”Wait sure, I have one question” the second officer would stand in front of the first “Their is one hole in your story, why is this one wearing a Marine Uniform?????”. Elisa would turn to face Syndra with her Eyebrows raised and somewhat speechless “I..I I I .. Don’t actually know, Syndra?”.

6 minutes to go before Commodore Crest would arrive with his army of marines.

18Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault of baulk [npc task] Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra is still looking at L's corpse. She walks to his corpse and pats it. You fought well it was a honor to fight someoen this strong. When the merchant reveals the secret of us . THe two officers ask for a explenation. I look at Elisa and the officers with a look like she islooking at 3 idiots. Isnt it obvious. I wear this because if I didnt me and my sister would be dead before we would get here. It saved our lives a couple of times. When the high ranking officer brough us in it didnt mkae other marines get suspicious of us. WHen we jumped through the window to escape from the suprise attack of the assassins. THose clothes saved our lives fromthe 2 marines who were hiding. WHen they saw my uniform they stoped shooting. Without it the marines wouldnt have ollowed us into the battle and their would be more chaos. ALso just now when that man revealed that we are not Marines. It kept the other marines from shooting us on the spot. In other words if i woudlnt wear it. We would have died a long time ago. I am not planning on taking them off eather. I dont have any other clothes with me. The officers nod. I understand what you are saying. Still you two are not allowed to be here. No one is except marines. Since the two of you helped us in this battle and took charge of our troops when our backs were agaisnt the wall. We will forgive you two and approve your pressence. We are thankfull despite that we cant reward you. All we can do is let you go without chargig you two of anything. Now go and let me never see your faces again in here. The next time we will have to kill you and your sister. Syndra looksat Elisa. Lets go sis im hungry and I need new clothes Syndra leaves the hq through the gates leaving the hq behind her.
[EXIT]

19Assault of baulk [npc task] - Page 2 Empty Re: Assault of baulk [npc task] Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa and Syndra had left the marine base and were currently heading back into shell town in order to sort out some food, Syndra some new clothes and more importantly a nice warm shower to get rid of all this blood, guts and sweat of their bodies “So Syndra chops?”. The Battle was finally over with the following results.

The Death count
Marines : 272 Dead, 61 injured
Assassins : 61 Dead, 0 injured.

The remaining marines who had just let Syndra and Elisa go were tasked with cleaning the base of all the remains of the dead currently painting the headquarters and starting to create a reeking smell so foul even the stray rats would flee the area. Five minutes later Commodore Crest. Fallen would arrive on the scene, His eyes opening wide like an Insane owl “WHAT HAPPENED HERE!!!!!!!”.  Veins started popping all over his face as a burning anger was engulfing his body; he would let out a screaming roar before returning to a calm sanity to digest the report.

The two remaining marines who had aided Syndra and Elisa in repelling the attack would report the full truth to Commodore Crest; Commodore Crest was fully aware of who this assassin force was and how deep they had infiltrated the Marine high command not to mention the World government and thus for his own survival and objective to remove their existence he would come to the conclusion. “I must adjust the facts for True Justice”. Syndra and Elisa being the perfect rouge element to thrust all the blame onto he would in his reports have them listed as the most likely suspects for the 333 dead bodies on the base. These bodies would be burned not only to prevent disease from spreading but to hide any evidence that might suggest otherwise.

Elisa and Syndra are being blamed for 333 dead marines, 2 executioners and more.

[exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum