One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

15Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
Ro turned away from the captain while he spoke, wanting to the the metal going while they talked. She then would lug the bar of iron over to the furnace. She opened the grill to have a wave of heat singe the tips of her curly eyebrows. Winching out the smelting pot, and dropping the bar in came next, dragging out a puff of exertion from the young woman. Going back over to her bag, she brought out a few nuggets of mystery metal, shiny and grey in hue. This would give the mixture a further durability and conductivity than pure copper. Ro tossed in the nuggets and winched the pot back inside the furnace, then closed the front hatch. That oven sure got hot, the copper in there would be liquid in no time.

While she worked, she pondered the man’s answer to her question. Apparently he wasn’t here for too much in the way of business, maybe Alabasta was simply a stopover for him. Forming a crew, getting his ship ready, gathering intel. These were all things that could be interpreted as foreshadowing for something greater to come. Some further objective that was important enough that he would need to rally personnel and resource on a large scale to complete. Ro was a little unsatisfied with the answer though, as it didn’t really tell her much about the man and his intentions. It was acceptable however, as there was no real reason why he should go into any further detail than that.

She turned back just in time to catch the eyes of Mr Ryotoji. His question was a strange one, definitely unexpected. “Celestial Dragons? As in the nobles in control of the World Government?” She wondered why he had asked this, but couldn’t really think of any reason. “They live in a different world to us, that is one thing that is certain. With absolute power and no restrictions on what they are allowed to do, their lives are so vastly different to ours. It’s like they are from another world.”

16Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:04 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji would continue balancing on the hind legs of his chair as he watched the genius of miss veil at work. She was quite skilled with using a forge perhaps she was also a smith as well as a scientist. A most potent combination of skills. Oh yes she would make a fine and most valuable member of the ship. He watched her carefully as she opened the door to the forge and saw her eyebrows singe slightly. "Careful miss veil i wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, but im sure this isn't your first time around a forge."

He chuckled and watched her grab a bar of iron and lug it over to the furnace. Well she had good upper arm strength those bars of iron were pretty heavy. It was interesting watching a smith at work once again. he felt like he was watching his father all over again as a small child. He cleared his throat and shook his head. Now was not the time for remembrance of his father he needed to keep his mind sharp and watch her process. You never know it could come in handy if she declined to join his crew he could always give the next smith, the details he viewed today and see if they could replicate it.

He was slightly disheartened as she spoke of the celestial dragons. She was somewhat ignorant of his question and he quickly shook his head. "Not quite what I meant about the question i meant what do you think of them personally do you think they are gods are they good people or evil cruel selfish narcissistic people." He felt his temper rise as he spoke on the negativity oh how he would crush them all one day.

17Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:15 pm

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
Evil. Cruel. Selfish. Narcissistic. Through Zanji’s most recent sentence, something had come to light. The reason for him asking about the nobles became a little clearer. Ro stood, eyeing the captain from across the room, trying to decipher further meaning from his word. These adjectives were synonymous with being an absolutely terrible person, their meanings dripping with negative connotation. It was clear what he thought of them. But why? They had always been present in the background, but why would Zanji take personal offense to their existence? Ro hesitantly advanced with her answer, unsure of where this conversation was going.

“Well they are definitely not gods, no matter what their position is. They are simply used to treating people however they like.” Ro knew this well, as it was similar to her own family's situation. Once they had been nobles too, believing themselves to be a cut above the rest. But the humble pie of humility was forced down their throats. Their whole world view had changed since then. She was now at the bottom of the hierarchy, doing what she could to survive. She could understand now, the hatred that the people beneath had for those on top. The complete unfairness of life in general was magnified by the wonky royalty system.

“One thing is for sure, they believe themselves to be invincible. However one day their world will turn upside down. Is this… something you are looking to do Mr Ryotoji?” She probed a little more. Knowing all too well from her own past, the Celestial Dragons were not quite as out of reach as they would like to think.

18Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji calmed his mind and breathed slowly through his nose and slowly exhaled. At last someone finally got what he thought about the no good celestial dragons. he nodded approvingly at her answer saying that “Well they are definitely not gods, no matter what their position is. They are simply used to treating people however they like.” He slowly brought his chair back down on the ground leveling it onto the floor and looked at her intently his eyes narrowed angrily then suddenly he laughed and chuckled happily. " That my dear is so very true about those celestial dragons they may act as god but they are still human no matter what the have been descended from."

He fully smiled as she then said “One thing is for sure, they believe themselves to be invincible. However one day their world will turn upside down." She had no idea how right she was. He wiped a tear from his right eye as he had been laughing so hard. he caught his breath and steadied his composure. "Oh you have no idea how right you are about that, With this weapon and my crew behind me not even the celestial dragons and with all there military support could keep me from dispatching justice onto the them." He cleared his throat once again regaining is composure " though needless to say not all the celestial dragons will feel my wrath,only the ones that are the most evil and despicable, the ones who give no second thought to human life will be eradicated"

19Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
Ro raised her eyebrow at the massive reaction that Zanji produced upon hearing her reply. She looked at him quizzically. It was clear that he had some hatred for them. Their very conversation that they were having would be enough to warrant a death penalty should those with allegiances to the World Government overhear. This topic was very important to Zanji. It looked like that may be the source for his driving motivation. To overturn the Celestial Dragons.. It was certainly ambitious, she couldn’t deny that. Ro was curious though as to whether the young man in front of her was up to the task.

He began to talk about his intentions to destroy the nobles. The conversation was starting to become more heated than the furnace. Speaking about her work, she turned back. It was about time to pull the copper out and to begin shaping the metal. She quickly got out some flame retardant plastic moulds and lay them out on the floor in front of the furnace. There were two of them, long tube like shapes that coiled around numerous times. She pinched one end of each of the tubes and walked over to the furnace, attaching a funnel to each open end of the tube. Opening the grate and winching out the bubbling alloy mixture, she pulled a pair of tongs off the rack and held up the funnel, pouring the orangey brown metal down one tube and then the other.

She spoke again, this time while focussing on her work. “So is that the reason why you are a pirate?”

20Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:33 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji watched her reaction as he explained his own reaction about the celestial dragons. He wanted to know just what kind of women she was dealing with after all he couldn't ask a person of weak will to join his crew haphazardly. They needed to be strong and somewhat like minded but also have there own dream they wished to fulfill. After all the very conversation itself was treasonous to the very world government. But honestly he didn't give a damn about the world government nor was he to concerned with the repercussions. Sooner or later the marines would find out about his little coup.

He watched he pull the smelted material out from the furnace once again but this time did a different processing. She pulled out some plastic mouldings and set them down on the floor. Was she really going to pour hot metal onto a wooden floor that was a firehazard. He sighed and pulled up his violin case and opened it up once again. He looked inside the soft black velvet lining ans pulled on a tab that matched the velvet. at the top of the case was a secret compartment and inside it was a large fruit. round orange fruit, composed of many flame-shaped components with swirl patterns on each one, and has a swirled stem on the top.

He had been saving this fruit for sometime now but now it seemed like it was prudent enough to acquire. He held the devil fruit within his hand and could almost see the distinct warm glow that would even light up a room. "Through the teeth. Past the gums. Look out stomach, here it comes!" he chuckled and held the large fruit which was roughly the size of his hand and opened his mouth and took a large bite out of it. he chewed it carefully and regretted it instantly. His eyes watered up as his right eye twitched in disgust, this was possibly the worst tasting thing he had ever or will ever eat again. he must bear with it though no mater what he could not spit it out.

He quickly swallowed it and stuck his tough out and began to scrape his tongue against his jackets sleeve to try and rid the horrible taste from his mouth. He closed his fist and it ignited and he waved his hand as if it burned yet somehow it didn't hurt at all perhaps it was just his old imagination and the instinct of pain when it came to fire. instead it was actually quite pleasant feeling it was warm and comforting. It reminded him of his father holding him and he concentrated for a split second and the flames went out. "To destroy the the celestial dragons is that my reason for becoming a pirate, no I became one because the world government didn't do anything when my father was murdered by a celestial dragon, not to mention I desire freedom from this worlds constant restraints."

21Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:35 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
Ro filled up the plastic casts, the molten copper spreading down the tubes one after the other. The thick heat retardant plastic would save the floor so there was no worry for that. Ro would winch back in the pot and close the furnace. Then taking the tongs, she grabbed the tubes and hung them up on the shelves on the foundry wall. There she would let them cool halfway before she could start bending the wire into shape. It would be a delicate process that followed, as time would be of the essence. She had a large length of wire that would need to be shaped before it completely cooled. Once it did, reshaping would be more difficult and may cause the structure to weaken. For a higher quality product, she would have to get it right the first time.

When she turned back to see what Zanji was doing over in the opposite side of the room, her mouth fell open. "Through the teeth. Past the gums. Look out stomach, here it comes!" The pirate captain said as he casually stuffed one of the Devil’s fruit into his gullet. Where the hell did he get that from, and why was he choosing right now to eat it?? Rokuju had completely forgotten about her work, nearly dropping her tongs as her eyes were fixed on the large bite Mr Ryotoji took from the orange fruit. It was clear to Ro what it was. She had seen them before, but they were extremely rare. They were fruit that gave the eater magical powers. Some could cause massive earthquakes that shook the world, while others could make volcanoes sprout from the very ground. This was no every day happening, and yet here this guy was, just snacking on a devil fruit.

The last of the orange swirly flesh went down Zanji’s gullet. When he was done, he clenched his fist, red hot flames sprouting from thin air. Ro struggled to get this most recent happening through her head. “Where the hell did you get that from? And why eat it now!”

22Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:53 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji once again watched her at work pouring the hot liquid metal into the plastic casts. Metal working was a very interesting profession. Creating a object from ore from the very earth. Then super heating it and then molding it into something of beauty or into something meant for destruction. He wondered what was going on inside her head after he had ingested teh devil fruit. Perhaps she was scared now of his new found power. He was almost tempted to just drag his tongue across the floor of the room. But he thought better of it since well he would most likely get a shit load of splinters.

He chuckled and walked over towards the window and opened it and let in some fresh air and spat out the window. "That was by far the worst thing I have ever tasted in my life." Once again he spat out the window into the sea and looked over at the water. he felt somewhat sad he would never again be able to swim now that he had eaten this cursed fruit. But it was a small price to pay now that he had acquired this power. It would be of most use to him especially now his jolly rodger would actually make some sense. He looked at her as she asked his where he had gotten the devil fruit from and why he choose to eat it now. "Well where i got it from is rather simple it was a parting gift my my father before he died, and as to why i ate it well i was hungry simple as that and you seem like a person i can trust with this secret. I can trust you can't miss veil?"

23Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:14 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
There was an incredulous casualness about the situation. The way he meandered over to the window and spat out, no doubt to get rid of that bad taste that devil fruits had. Apparently, it was akin to swallowing a devil itself. They say you can taste the devil inside of it, as the fruit is a personification of evil. Apparently, he was just hungry. Ro didn’t believe that for a second, wasting an item worth millions of beli for a snack was not a very convincing hypothesis. Not to mention the downsides. Swimming, and all the usual weaknesses of a devil fruit would become a big problem. Yes, ingesting such a thing was a lifetime commitment, and one that should not be taken as lightly as that.

She hesitantly turned back to her work, looking over the blueprints so as to get her mind back on track. “Yeah, I have no reason to be going around telling anyone about this. I’m sure most people will be able to guess when you start spouting flames from your body anyways.” Ro meant it, even if she was the type to gossip, she had no reason to, nor really anyone to tell. Her eyes followed the white lines around the structure. Next was for the inside cannon contraption.

She walked over to the array of metals, this time looking for a sheet of steel. Finding one to her liking, she brought it over to the bench. Out of her bag came a small electric power tool, one end sporting a saw and the other a solderer. Then she would get to work, cutting down the sheet of metal to size, ready for the next step.

24Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:39 am

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji smiled and nodded gratefully at the scientist. She seemed like she was the type of person who would keep her word. He laughed when she spoke about the flames coming out of him. "Well I am going to try and keep that to a minimum if I can help it, after all could be a great ace in the hole if I ever get arrested." He chuckled heartily and slowly reached into his shirt and pulled out his locket that he kept always close to his heart. He was glad that it was undamaged after he ate his fruit. He wasn't all to familiar with the devil fruits but he would brush up on it.

It seemed all the equipment he had as well as his clothing would phase with him and return to normal if his memory served him correctly. He gently rubbed the locket with his finger and returned his hand to his pocket and watched as miss veil continued her work. Oh she was really quite a interesting women working so hard and diligent. He had made up his mind and shouted over the sound of the electric saw. "Excuse me miss veil?" his heart was pumping he was nervous he had not had much luck with finding ideal crew members, well he had but they always ended up disappearing.

He cleared his throat nervously and spoke once again. "I would like to ask you how would you like to come and travel aboard my ship for a while, I would love to have you on as my scientist but that decision would remain up to you." He paused briefly and would continue speaking with his pleasant and friendly tone "you could travel with me and my men for a while and make up your mind and you can continue your weapon dealing business and keep all your profits what do you say miss veil?"

25Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
Ro didn't have much left to do before she was done with the contraption. Firstly she had to get the barrel of the contraption, this would be where the air will be compressed by her device. This is what she had begun cutting up the sheets of metal for. Her eyes flicking over to the blueprints, she assured herself of her previous calculations. Measure twice, cut once. She should get on to soldering the metal now.. Ah but she had almost forgot about doing something with the copper wiring. The metal would be beginning to set and she hadn't started bending it into shape.

Ro kept listening to Zanji as she hopped over to the plastic tubing filled up with the orange metal that was hanging from the shelving. She would grab a pair of old leather gloves and put them on, hoping these would be enough to keep her from scolding her hands. Then she would take down the tubes and slowly begin to wind them around a pole. She took care in the spacing between the coils so the system would be well adjusted.

While she kept on with the task at hand, she heard Zanji ask her a question she was not quite expecting. He was inviting her to travel with him, even inviting her to his crew. Ro had never considered that this was where the conversation would lead. He was even as lenient enough to let her stay while she made up her mind. "That's certainly a generous offer" It was true, she stopped her work briefly to look up and acknowledge him.

Could she take it though? There were too many uncertainties, she would have to mull it over. "I will have to think it over, Mr Ryotoji". Her head started buzzing with the idea, thinking it through. "I'm nearly done here" She would add, updating him on her progress.

26Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Once again it seemed miss veil would be entwined with completing her task. He knew she would be paying attention to him as he spoke though. She had done so thus far so he doubted she would stop. She really seemed to be a workaholic well maybe in her own way she was. He smirked as he watched her return to working on his precious weapon. Oh how he could hardly wait to use it for the very first time. He could imagine it all now the hum of the air particles gathering inside the barrel. Condensing into a single source a beam like energy would erupt from the barrel of the gun from the mouth of his ships figure head.

He brought his attention back to reality and his smirked wider as she stopped her work after saying his offer was most generous. Oh yes indeed he was a generous man,but above all he was fair. The women would have to be mad to turn down a offer as good as this. After all he doubted she would get a better offer than what he had given. " He nodded his head politely as she said she would have to think it over. " I do beg your forgiveness miss veil but i have been untruthful my name isn't zen it is Zanji D. Ryotoji i can't exactly go around using my real name in public since i have a one point three million berri bounty on my head, you understand the need for secrecy." He chuckled and clapped his hands together happily as she said she was nearly finished with her work. " You are quite the craftsmen miss veil i thought it would take much longer to be built most impressive indeed." He picked up his violin case and shut it closed and held it in his hand as he made his way to the door. he turned his head to the side and and lookeed at miss veil from his shoulder his tone gentle and warm " I shall leave you to make the final preparations miss veil, i shall be in my quarters come and see me when you have finished."

He placed his hand on the door and opened it and walked out into the cool night air and shut it closed behind him. His footsteps would grow fainter and fainter as he walked across the wooden planks heading towards his room. It would not take him that long to get to his room after all it was just across the ship from the foundry. He opened his door and turned on a light and shut it closed behind him as he walked across the white marbled room and took a seat on his white couch and grabbed a newspaper on the coffee stand and began to read through it.

27Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
"Thank you captain, I'll be there soon." She looked up from her work briefly so that she may smile sweetly at Zanji as he left. She had been treated well during this day. It looked like he could prove to be a valuable connection if she decided to go down that avenue. Ro would keep bunching the coils up against themselves, forming a long spring like shape of thick copper wire. These parts of the production were quite easy for Ro's practiced hands and it didn't take much of her attention. So instead, she pondered the quirky pirate's offer further. She had been asked to join a crew.. There was no doubt that this crew had a nice setup here, and if the captain's actions were anything to go on, she would be treated well here. Not to mention that she would get protection and a mobile platform for her business. But. There were so many buts.

She hadn't really ever thought to associate herself so closely to a pirate before. Duke Vinsmoke would be turning in his grave if he ever saw his daughter even entertain the thought. But her family had come so far from then. While her lot were once nobles themselves that looked down their noses at common pirates, they had fallen so far. And when you're at rock bottom, it is impossible to start looking down on others. People's status and position in life didn't have any baring on Rokuju's view of them, the only thing that mattered was how much they would be of worth to her personally.

With the wire coiled, she pulled off the plastic covering and brought the wire over to the table. She took up her electric tool once more, this time switching to the soldering mechanism. Grabbing some goggles from her bag, she began to link the edges of the metal sheets together to make a cylinder. Waiting for it to cool, she would then place the pressurizer mechanism inside the cylinder and hook it up to the copper wiring. One last touch, Ro would fix two large magnets onto the base of the cylinder, inside the coil of wires. There, the contraption that would be placed inside the cannons was finished. She turned back to the blueprints, drawing up a set of instructions for the shipwright that would be fitting them to the boat. This whole process would take an hour and a half.

Leaving her work with a satisfied soul, Ro would find her way over to Zanji's room. She would knock on the door. If she was to hear Zanji ask her to enter, she would.

"I've finished, my work is on the foundry table. I hope you will find it satisfactory."

28Blue skys and blueprints - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:56 pm

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
As he sat on his couch his mind wandered as he skimmed the paper. His eyes felt heavy as they scanned the print. Yet again there was nothing about the celestial dragons in the paper,. He crumbled up the paper into a ball and set his hand ablaze igniting the paper. For a moment he almost dropped the paper onto the ground in a instinctual reaction upon seeing fire. But now that he became a flame human the flames did not bother him at all. He watched the paper quickly burn up within his hand an dropped the ashes into a nearby trash bin and looked over in his room.

Ah how the white marble reflected magnificently in a serene and peace manner. Inside this room he felt at ease a sense of balance and of home. near the back window lay a large white piano which reflected brightly with the room. That piano was the second item he took from his families home besides the tone dial and locket. Each having there own significance and sentimental value to him beyond price. Nothing in this world world make him give up his precious treasures. He slowly got up from the couch and had begun to move towards the piano when he heard a knock at his door. He sighed and walked across the room and slowly opened the room and saw the good doctor. He stepped aside and offered her to join him inside his room with a gesture. "You work fast my dear doctor i am most impressed you were able to complete this weapon, now comes the final and fun part of our agreement i assume you will be wishing for your payment, now lets be reasonable and put a price on the weapon, what would you ball park the price at my dear doctor?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum