One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

29Blue skys and blueprints - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue skys and blueprints Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:26 am

Deep Rokuju

Pirates
Pirates

Deep Rokuju
It was about that time of the night and Zanji was asking for the bill so that he may pay his dues. Ro bowed a few degrees and handed him a folded note. What was inside the note was the bill for the work. It would be a modest price, as she had taken a fancy to the young man before her, and would not take advantage of his generous nature. Also there was the fact that she had been allowed to use all of his own materials and facilities as well, which limited her costs to the few things that she brought herself and her own time. She had enjoyed herself, you could say that the conversation had been on fire. "In there is my price, as well as an address as to where to send the funds." She would not take his money tonight, it seemed a little crude to worry about beli given the interaction that they had partaken in today.

"I'm sorry, I can't give you an answer to your generous offer of joining you crew.. I fear that I have much too much tying me down here." This is where she would say goodbye to Zanji, she did not want to make commitments that she couldn't honour, that would go against her very grain as a business woman. "If we don't meet again, I would like to say that it was a pleasure to meet you Mr Ryotoji. I am sure that we can work together again sometime in the future." With that last line, she would smile and leave.

Her feet dragged while she left the ship, possibly hinting at a subconscious want to stay. She would have to be careful from now on, she had almost made herself a friend.

~exit~
Thread Closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum