One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Middle-Task 1:
[Arc-Task]Hard Knock Life - The Duo's Great Escape? Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.

After escaping the fire, the true testament came before the criminals, a squadron of marines who had already secured the parameter, working their hardest to put out the fires that were spreading like wildfire throughout the city of Mock Town. The glossy blue moonlight added ambience to the street strip blending in an emergent template for the bustling nightcap terror."I've always known that I'd only be a matter of time before you acted up, Red Head." the middle age marine stated, fixing his glasses that lowly laid on the bridge of his nose. Seven buildings were severely damaged from the fire which originated at the Moonlight Inn, twenty injured and several with severe burns. The marine Captain step forward, dropping his hammer on the ground which almost made the world seemingly quake in anticipation.

"This is pretty unfair old man. You know me but I don't know you?" Junbei said grinning. "Old man... I'm only about six years older than you! I'm still in the prime of my youth you little shit!"the man exclaimed kicking against the ground in frustration. "Junbei. We should run. That man's name is Vincent Goldsmith. Those trademark red spectacles and his marine cape that he so proudly flaunts... He's bad news for pirates in Jaya. He's a man who cares nothing about the non-disclosure clause of Jaya. He's a head-hunter and a damn good-one at it." Charlotte informed. "I guess your suggestion is that we halt our fight, if ya' do, I'm taking this up as my victory right now." Junbei said grinning. "Idiot. If we take him lightly there might be no escaping this situation... Neither you or me are in a condition to fight." Charlotte said. "If only we had someone who could fend them off-" Junbei and Charlotte said in synchronicity as they both turned to Cyrus.

Both Junbei and Charlotte's eyes sparkled as if they'd struck a gold mine. "Hey Cyrus... You up for a fight?" Junbei asked slyly. "All jokes aside, do you think you'd be able to take him?" Junbei said. "I would love to fight but in my condition, I can barely run away for now." Junbei said in a blunt manner. "If I can get my hands on one of their pistols I should be of some use, as much as I detest firearms." Charlotte stated. "Well not like you have much of a choice now miss, 'I'll fire off combustable arrows in an enclosed space.'" Junbei stated taunting impersonating the woman's voice. His taunted ended in a swift strike to his manhood.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Declared Equipment :
Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus ducked out of the burning inn just as the roof gave way, collapsing in on itself in a blazing heap. He looked down at himself, his clothes covered in soot and ash, smelling of smoke but for the most part unharmed. He looked over at Junbei and the girl to make sure they were okay only to notice a squadron of Marines had gathered. That's unusual, I always thought Marines stayed away from Mock Town. To come to the center fully equipped for a fight...that's beyond bold. Cyrus thought as he approached Junbei and the girl, standing beside them and surveying the gathered troops. He almost laughed out loud as the head Marine began complaining about Junbei referring to him as an old man, Trust me buddy, just go with it. No matter how much you tell this guy that you're not an old man the name just sticks for some reason. Cyrus said, shaking his head.

He heard the other two talking to each other. Something about running, but maybe they should fight, but running was smarter. Then suddenly they both turned to Cyrus and Cyrus looked around before staring back at them and pointing at himself, Who? Me? Cyrus sighed, Honestly, you're lucky I'm not a pirate and basically programmed to hate these guys. Cyrus looked the guy up and down. He wasn't as show boaty as that stupid pirate captain they had encountered earlier. There was a certain air of confidence about him sure, but it seemed like he could actually back it up unlike that Michael fellow. Cyrus nodded, Yeah, I can take him. I'll do my best to get you a weapon. He said to the girl, But for the most part just try to stay out of the way. You two aren't exactly at peek performance right now. He said matter of factly. He wasn't trying to be an ass, it was simply true.

With the number of enemies gathered, Cyrus decided his best bet would be a wide range area of effect attack to start things off. Without warning he suddenly unsheathed his sword, the scythe popped from its hidden area within the cane and Cyrus displaced the air in front of him before igniting his sword in flames. Swinging through the displaced air, Cyrus ignited it in a large explosion, exploding outwards and into the face of the man with the red glasses and several of the other marines that stood near him.

Spoiler:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Picking up Charlotte on his back, the man began attempt to advance to the area where he left his tonfa, which was to the other-side of the marines, without any warning in an instant the air seemed to ignite an explosion ravished the marine forces caused by the only person he could assume was Cyrus. As the smoke and debris became widespread, Junbei used this chance to advance, dashing through the backdraft to retain his weapons. Charlotte hopped off of Junbei's back retaining a small pistol and jumped back onto the man's pigback riding service. Clutching onto the Nigiri of his weapons, Junbei created distance between himself an the marines once more moving several meters behind the marines now broken parameter.

Moments before the explosion, Vincent watched as the criminals spoke amongst themselves. "Cyrus Kincaid... Why is the Reaper of the Revolutionary Army hanging out with a couple of pirate brats?" Vincent said, sweating slightly after realising who the man was. "I need to tread lightly." Vincent thought to himself. "Men be on alert! That man's-" before the man could finish issue his warning, a large explosion which encapsulated a 10 M radius crippled the marines forces. Moments before the impact, the Marine Captain smirked, clutching his wrists and preparing his body since he couldn't dodge the attack, "Tekkai!" the man exclaimed. Enforcing his body, he negated the blunt force affects of the explosion, however, his vision and sense of place on the battlefield was severely distorted, unfortunately none of his men were as fortunate, the entire front platoon, which was ten in the main parameter were wiped out, on the floor rolling around in pain from the second degree burns that now tattered their body.

"Soru!" Vincent exclaimed, making a B-line towards the Revolutionary, with hammer still firmly strapped on his shoulder, the man positioned himself within close combat range, about one meter between himself and Cyrus. Winding up, he lifted his hammer into the sky attempting to slam it downwards onto the blonde. If the technique was dodged, it was simple, the earth's surface would crack for up to five by five meter radius. As he attacked the man would shout out, "Call HQ and request back up! This isn't an enemy we can handle alone!" Vincent shouted.

Resting Charlotte down at a safe range, "Can you fight from here?" Junbei asked grinning. "Who do you think I am, anyone on the scope of my map can be 'shot'. I got this. Go and give it your all, Junbei. I got your back." Charlotte said grinning. "Eh... All of a sudden I don't feel too safe now that your on my side." Junbei exclaimed slightly perplexed at the woman's statement. "You men. I'm not on anyone's side anymore. You told me to live how I want right!? I'll use you to free me from Kipp's reach and then we'll go our separate ways, got it!?" Charlotte said, pouting out her cheeks. "Whatever you say." Junbei said walking away smiling, swinging his tonfa in an clockwise vertical manner. Dashing off once again into the fray, Junbei noticed the marines trying to strategically retreat, slamming his  Ushiro Atama into the knees of two marine troopers, he stopped their advance from the area.

"I'm not going to let you leave this area... That'd be disadvantageous to us. Though I'm certain at his level Cyrus could handle hundred of you. I'm just an old soul in a young man's body so could you not make this difficult and surrender." Junbei said as his sky blue eyes shone brilliantly in the moonlight.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skill Used:
Stamina Count | Haki Stamina:

Enemy Count :

Last edited by Lazarus King on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Asher was in his base of operations as usual, still recovering from his injuries both mental and physical. He was in his room right now contemplating how his next step was going to play out. In front of him was a chess board where he played against himself and could never make the final moves. Continuing to look on at his chess board Asher began to think more and more about Phase 2 and wondered when this Kipp fellow was going to get off his ass before Asher was forced to kill him for his failed promise. It was then a knock on his door caused Asher to look over "Enter" he would utter which caused his door to slide open, it was Mercy and she looked concerned for Asher. "How may I help you, Mr.J?" Asher would stand and smirk "Please Mercy, when no one is around.. you don't have to call me "Mr.J" you can call me Asher" Asher trusted Mercy for obvious reason and didn't want her sentient mind to be overworked when it didn't have to. An arm on her shoulder and a smile by Asher was all she needed to see. It was rare for Asher to smile but Mercy had been there for his smiles most recently.

Asher would come out of his room with Mercy and noticed all of his men were out here working preparing for phase 2 of Asher's move. "Mercy, If Kipp isn't here by tomorrow.. Kill him. Leave his body at the shore of Mock Town and make it pretty." Mercy would nod her head and look around before she thought "Wait, why don't you just melt him?" that struck a nerve for Asher as he clenched his fist. He didn't have the ability to scorch people as he once did. He elected not to listen to Mercy and simply ignore her question. It was then he started to squint his eyes as he got a strange gut feeling. "Oi, The lot of you stop working now" said Asher who would watch them drop their work immediately "Go search the perimeter. Something doesn't feel right. Don't come back till you find me something" said Asher who wasn't the most wary person but right now where he was in life, it was better to be safe than sorry. He couldn't just trust everything as he was invincible because he wasn't anymore. He had to learn that.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Meanwhile in the Saw Mills of Mock Town, Kipp gears up for his celebration to recruit mass forces for the Coup D'etat'. "Boys. Call Genga for me." Kipp said signalling to one of his men. "Yes Captain!" the man exclaimed. Rushing down the hallways of the old mill, the cabin boy broke the door only to find Genga and several women conducting some business. Blocking his eyes, "Boss wants you V- I mean Quarter Master Genga!" the cabin shouted nervously. Picking himself up from his thrusting position, the man rolled over onto his stomach, picking up his jacket and shades and stretching. "No need to be so nervous kid. It's just what us adults do from time to time to clean out the pipes." the man said grinning, as he sat bedside putting on his shades. Reaching into the dresser, Genga loaded himself with a variety of firearms. Two specific pieces though, a shotgun which he wore on his back and a single pistol which was positioned by his hip. "Come Genga... You can't leave us like this." the girls said, rushing with hormones and excitement. "Sorry gals. When the boss comes I can't be caught mucking around. It look bad in front of my men." he turned winking at the women. Walking towards the cabin boy, the man grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him towards the bed. "I order you to enjoy yourself kid. Ladies... Treat him the same way you'd treat me but easy him into yeah... He's still untouched." Genga said smiling shutting the door before he left.

Arriving in Kipp's office, the man entered, pressing his back against the wall. "You called me?" Genga asked, fidgeting in his pocket for a cigarette. Knowing his habits, Kipp tossed the man a light with a dragon inscribed on it's sliver fram. "I need you to do some ground work for me. The broker we contracted isn't with the living anymore so I'll need someone to liaison and tell this Mr.J character that we're ready to move so he should be ready at anytime to suppress Vega's force should he return" Kipp ordered. "Osu. What do you want me to do?" the man asked smugly. "He has a girl that's a messenger for him. Do what you can to secure her. If things get to gritty, get out of there. He doesn't seem to be a pushover and he has no way to link you to me once he doesn't see your face." Kipp ordered. Lighting his cigarette he exited the room, heading into town to do his research.

Which led Genga to his current position, guided to 'Mr.J' place of operations. Shooting the informant in the head, Genga entered through the back, securing himself in a series of bushes, awaiting the appearance of his men for now, simply monitoring their movements and operations, his face was completely masked in a bandana. He'd watch for now, secure the girl and report back to Kipp to once his men had smuggled her to a location. Movements inside of the building became apparent, thinking his position was compromised, Genga leaped through the window firing off two shots killing two lookouts who stood at the back entrance of the base. The sounds of the gunshots echoed throughout the building.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
"Asher.. Are we ever going to talk about what happened to you in jail? I want the full story, no more bits and pieces. It's time you talk about it" said Mercy who seemed to be in a really picking mood today with Asher. He respected the fact that she cared for him but he didn't want to talk about what had happened to his abilities. They were gone and never coming back, hopefully that means greater postures were coming for him in the future but he never knew. Asher was a plagued soul of misfortune and death, whether it be his own cause or the undoing of the gods he wasn't one of luck. "When the time is right Mercy, all things eventually come to light, no?" His ominous words were always meant to leave Mercy in the dark because he knew he wasn't in the best position to protect her. Asher was still adjusting to outside life and his responses showed that, look at him. He had grown mentally weak and even allowed himself to show emotion to Mercy and emotion wasn't something that Asher was necessarily good at.

The sound of gunfire followed by screams of pain caused Asher to raise an eyebrow and draw his revolver. Mercy would do the same as she stood in front of Asher "Asher what do you want to do?" the former Rear Admiral smirked as he removed Mercy from in front of him. Pressing a red button on the wall next to him Asher would speak into an intercom "All forces, come back to Base 1" he would say as him and Mercy could see the man who broke in clear as day... Well not really because he had on a mask or something of that nature. He immediately went into hiding but Asher didn't care, he was going to kill the man regardless.. But the man didn't need to know that just yet. "Mercy, run tactic Computer Blue" said Asher who would begin to advance forward towards the target in hand. "I admire your courage for breaking in here and taking two of my men down nearly instantly however I am a bit offended you haven't extended a hand for me to greet you with. I'm Mr.J the man I'd assume you are here to take out. The question is who sent you, Vega or Kipp?" said Asher as suave as he possibly could. Meanwhile Mercy had left through the right entrance where she'd come around back and enter with most of the forces who were returning any minute now.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

"Your so accustomed to everyone just doing as you want eh, Mr.J. Well my answer is simple. Wouldn't you like to know." the masked assailant stated talking back towards the intercom system. Rushing through the base, Genga went on a firing spree, shooting soldiers under Mr.J's control. "OH! You idiots are willing to throw your life away for a boss who let's you die while he sits back and talks... Eh... I guess ya'll don't have much pride." Genga said slyly. The men's hearts wavered for the minute, some even abandoned their weapons and other knew how crazy J was and wouldn't even doubt his orders for a minute. There hesitation was simple monopoly for Genga, shooting them straight through the head. Dashing through all of the doors on the floor level, Genga looked to advance to the next level of the staircase. "Talk to me Mr.J. What made you think you could come onto my bosses turf without the proper introduction. Don't you know how Jaya works?" the man shouted, using his unknown identity to the advantage of the man.

"Besides... Who said I was even here for you?" Genga said smiling, shooting the hidden guard on the next floor's brains out who tried to shoot him from a distance.  "I can sense your presence Mr.J. It's only a matter time before you get into my radar." Genga said closing his eyes, focusing his Kenbunshoku Haki. "Hmm... Two on this floor and another three by the staircase... I can also sense some of them around the edge of the house but it's faint." Genga said grinning. "I'm going go by the description boss gave me of this 'Mercy' chick." Genga thought as he advanced through the bases walls. Jumping into the adjacent room, Genga found a series of empty plates, used cigarettes and broken rum bottles. Inspecting the cupboards, he noticed this place had been abandoned for awhile now, which made him wonder how long this Mr.J. character was held up in this place.

Rolling onto his side, through the door, centring his Kenbunshoku Haki, firing two shots through the grunts head. "Three more on this level." Genga said getting up off the ground and panting off his jacket. "Come on Mr.J. Why don't you send your top class fodder to play with me? Or would you like to yourself?" the man screamed.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
Asher was probably going to get shot here today and he was completely okay with that. Asher didn't deserve to live anyway he wasn't a great person let alone a decent person. This fool would begin to yell and try and sway public opinion from Asher's men. It was sad to see someone who could really believe themselves that much in terms of swaying away Asher's men with simple words. He vetted his men for year even training some of them since youth, they wouldn't fold just like that not under any circumstances. "He's cute, I think I like him" joked Asher as he kept advancing forward. Meanwhile Mercy was coming around where she met up with several forces. The gunfire continued to go off from this man who was going through Asher's compound killing his men. Hopefully this was Kipp's employee so it would be easier to kill them both at a later date. Asher didn't like killing people without a reason but hopefully this was Kipp giving him a reason. Through the back entrance came several of Asher's men and Asher didn't seem to care for their arrival as they were more than like going to die. As for Mercy she could hear the gunfire making its rounds around the entire compound and figured the man wasn't at the back entrance anymore.

Once the man made a comment about Asher being so sure he was the target of the attack he smirked and stopped moving. "Hmm, you're right. How about this... You have five minutes to achieve your goal. After that I will come out of my office and deal with you myself if you aren't done by then. For now i will bid you a due as I have more pressing matters to attend to." with that Asher would make his way to his office where he would sit behind his desk and sat there waiting for Mercy to show up since that's who they really wanted. Mercy would now make her way through the south entrance where she knew the man was on the higher ground than her. She had her revolver in hand and simply took her steps wisely. "Hopefully you're here because you wanna get to know me better. If not we're going to have a problem" Asher however had something else planned. If this show ran past his five minute mark no one walked out of here alive.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
"Heh... She's within scope." Genga said picking up the woman with his Kenbunshoku Haki. Placing his pistol back into his holster, the man masked assailant pulled out his shotgun and shot gigantic whole into the floor, breaking open the ceiling floor. Jumping into the hole, it brought Genga directly in front of Mercy. Aiming his double barrel shotgun towards the woman's chest right above her ribcage. Drawing his pistol with his right hand, he fired consecutive shots which struck the residual forces in their throat. Attempting to circle around to her back, Genga now had his mark. "Five minutes huh... No need Mr.J. I'll be taking your lover here so we can get a little bit more intimate back at my spot. I'll contact you in a few days to let you know her location." Genga shouted, signalling to J's men to back-off. If the woman had moved even in the slightest, Genga would open a hole in her stomach, though he'd faint and shoot the woman in her leg instead.

At the saw mill, Kipp began to mobilise his forces to the location outside of Jaya where the recruitment drive was occurring. "It's time." Kipp thought to himself. Walking outside of the saw mill, the twenty five odd-some members of the Kipp pirates encircled there Captain, as he began their journey into the town, towards the jungle area. "Captain. Quarter Master Genga hasn't been back since this evening... Shouldn't we be looking for him in case Vega's men catch word of our actions?" the pirate inquired. "It's fine. I sent him on some special crew business. He'll meet us at your rendezvous point. You know Genga, he has his own way of doing things." Kipp stated. "But sir!" another crew member spoke up saying. "What is it now?" Kipp inquired. "It's just Vice- I mean Quarter Master Genga left here with over ten pounds of dynamite with him. We we're going to use them for the mission at the bay... but he's took half of our stock." the man exclaimed. "Damn it... Genga. Don't do anything too crazy." Kipp thought grinning.

Around the perimeter of the building, several sticks of dynamites were strategically positioned in the bushes surrounding the building, within a few moments, if Genga wouldn't make it out in time to stop the spark fume he lit, the building would be under all hell, taking a journey to the centre of the earth.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
The smoke cleared from his explosion and as it did Cyrus could make out several foes rocking in agony on the ground. Scorched skin lined their faces and hands as they attempted to soothe the burning with the cool dirt of Mock Town's streets. Unfortunately, the main target hadn't been eliminated, not even close. Although, truth be told that made Cyrus smile, it meant he had been right and this man wasn't a pushover. Had he dropped in agony and burned flesh Cyrus would have only been disappointed. Instead, here was a fighter he could have some fun with. As the man charged forward through the clearing smoke and dust, Cyrus was caught a bit by surprise. He hadn't expected the man to want to fight close range, especially if he knew who Cyrus was. Still, that only made it more fun as Cyrus unsheathed Crow's blade from his cane.

The Reaper had no intention of dodging the technique, instead he would aim to slice the man's hands off at his wrists, the most vulnerable part of his arms (wasn't sure if he used one or two hands to hold his hammer). Zetsumei Dansu: Sin. Cyrus would say simply as he sheathed his sword after cutting through the man's wrist and severing the hand along with the hammer. That is, if the attack even worked. There was no guarantee, Cyrus was merely relying on his infamous speed to nullify the bigger man's attack before it became a threat. If Cyrus's attack did connect, he wouldn't continue attacking, he wouldn't even move. Instead he'd watch carefully to see how the man would respond to losing a hand or two. This fight was getting very interesting for him.

Spoiler:

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle
This man was rather reckless. He brought himself down through a shotgun through the floor bringing him face to face with Mercy. She was even surprised by it startling her just a bit. Granted a regular gun shot wound wouldn't have the same deadly effect on her that it would the average person but she continued to act as if it would. She needed people to think she was scared so she could lead this fool on and have him take her back to his boss so she could kill him. She'd freeze as the man stood in front of her "Please don't do this. You don't have to do this" she would say as she used her artificial tears from her water system in her body to give the visual as if she were crying. Asher remained in his office and cracked up as he watched Mercy perform at the best of her ability. The fact that this fool was falling for it made it even funnier. Asher's men knew Mercy was a robot and wanted to laugh just along with Asher. If they had heard him laughing they'd probably fall out along with him right about now.

The fool would go on to say he was taking Mercy and he'd let Asher know in a few days where she was being held. Asher nodded his head and pressed another intercom button "That will do just fine, make sure she's treated with the utmost respect and valued as the warrior she is" before the man would eventually leave with Mercy. Asher however would come out of the room to watch them leave even going as far as to wave at Mercy as she was being forced out by the man. She would smirk at Asher and wink her right eye which was responded by Asher's blank face so the man couldn't read his and Mercy's plan. Now though he had something else to do.. Asher had to figure out who was interrupting his time and messing with his agenda. Asher followed his agenda to a t normally and for someone to disrupt his usual planning bothered him more than Mercy being taken did. Right now though Asher would walk back into his office and close the door. He would be receiving this call very soon about Mercy's location. If not he would go kill Kipp himself.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As the man's hammer came closer to crashing down on Cyrus, the motion loss force as soon as Vincent's wrists came into strike zone of the man's blade, the hammer crashed into the ground, not with the initial intent but dropped from the fact that his one hand that was supporting the weight of the hammer was now unable to grasp it due to the loosing of his wrists. However, Vincent was fearless after his arm struck to the ground, the man coating his left hand in Busoshoku Haki, attempting to slam his fist into the man's jaw, if the technique would make contact, Vincent would stand his ground grab his hammer with the contact hand. If the attack would miss, Vincent would counter with a knee to the man's mid-section in attempts to push him back and create distance.

Junbei and the remaining marines made contact. Firing off two shots from her position, Charlotte managed to kill two of the soldiers. As there bodies hit the ground, Junbei used the distraction to slam the his Zen Atama onto the marine troopers wrist, making him drop his weapon and slamming the cannonball fixture on the tonfa towards the marines face.

Entering into a spin, Junbei slammed the Ushiro Atama of his tonfa's into the next marine's knee caps, breaking them sending him to the floor. Lifting the marine who remained on top of his tonfa towards the pack of four, Junbei slammed his two tonfa's bottom's into the marine grunts ribcage, fracturing the two marines stomach area to bits from the impact.

Slashing downwards at the man's shoulder, Junbei clashed with the marine soldier, the titanium fram was grated against by the marine's steel fram. Pushing off from the clash so it wouldn't turn into a power struggle, Junbei slammed the tonfa into the warriors knee cap, Junbei missed his target, snapping the man's leg bone instead.

Following up with a strike to the face, only a single marine remained. Walking towards the man, Junbei's crimson shone eyes, changing from the rush of the bloodshed. Returning to his sky blue eyes, the man's hand shook as he held his pistol towards the pirate. Shifting his weight, he avoided the trajectory of a fired shot, slamming both of his tonfa's Shomen into the man's midsection, sending him scraping against the ground from the impact.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
He had to admit, he wasn't expecting that. This is what Cyrus thought as his jaw exploded with pain from the force of the punch. Taking a few steps back, Cyrus grabbed his jaw and already it was beginning to puff out and swell. He didn't believe it was broken but perhaps cracked. Blood filled his mouth and along with it something else. Rolling his tongue around he found the object and spit into his hand. There, along with a puddle of blood was one of his molars. Son of a bitch, you got me good. Cyrus said with a bloody smile. I gotta hand it to you, you know how to take a hit yourself. Cyrus said in reference to the man's severed hand that lay by his feet. As he picked up the hammer with his other hand Cyrus shook his head, And here I was thinking that maybe I could let you live, but you've clearly proven yourself to be a respectable opponent. I'll give you a proper burial, of that you have my word.

Without moving Cyrus unsheahted Crow, jabbing forward seven times before sheathing the sword once more. Each jab was a blur but with each one came a wind bullet headed directly for Vincent. One for each leg, another for each arm near the shoulder, two more for his abdomen and the final aimed at his head. If any made contact they would completely shred all bone and flesh it touched, leaving Vincent looking like a pin cushion more than an actual Marine. It's been an honor fighting you, truthfully I won't forget that punch anytime soon. Cyrus said simply, standing where he was several paces away, cane in hand with blood trickling from between his lips.

Spoiler:

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As air bullets riddled Vincent's body incapacitated, the marine Captain's downfall brought complete and total devastation to the still conscious but immobile marine troops that unlooked the incident. The marines wanted to scream out words such as 'Get up Captain!' or 'Fight on!', however those were the words of children who were yet untouched by the world's harsh reality of, 'Your just not that good.' As his body impacted against the ground, the fires in Mock Town seemed to cease there severity as the citizens and pirates alike had worked together to quell the fire in the background of the crazed scrap.  

Walking over to Cyrus, Junbei dropped onto the ground exhausted, staring at the night sky as the moonlight draped his body and his senses became immersed in the smog and body ridden battlefield. "Your handy work is pretty precise Cyrus." Junbei stated, "After seeing what you did to that Marine Captain, I'm not even going to risk calling you an old man anymore." Junbei said grinning. "Besides... After saving my butt so many times, you're definitely my nakama now. Anytime you need me, I'll be there for you. Promise. Gishishi Gishishi" Junbei laughed wholeheartedly peering up the Revolutionary with one eye barely opened. "I hope you don't find me weird or anything for saying that." Junbei said slightly embarrassed at his statement.

Picking herself up from the wall she stood against, the woman limped over towards Junbei, pointing the pistol towards the man's face. "I could kill you right now." the woman said with a stern impression on her face. Tossing the weapon aside, the woman fell into Junbei's stomach, using his abdomen as a pillow. "I give up. It's like every-time I look at your face I get so frustrated but I just can't help but want to help you. If I don't, you'll get bamboozled out here on these seas." Charlotte said, closing her eyes smiling widely, as the two savoured this moment. "I think this calls for a drink!" Junbei exclaimed, trying to spring to his feet but the wounds plastered across his body from the several conflicts floored him.

Junbei began to sing. It wasn't sad song this time but it was inspirational, if you had to use an adjective. The song was a tale about the moon falling in love with the sun, however the two could never meet. One day, the sun decided to never shine again, so he could forever gaze at the moon. However, the moon grew sad at this development and died. The sun realising his selfish nature had killed the one he loved, shone brightly everyday, until one day, the moon shone once more. The story spoke on duality and the need for balance, letting those into your life who could help you.

Within the eyes of the damage marines, tears welled as many of the men stationed in Mock Town, were away from their wives and children. Ending the song, Junbei's thoughts were cleared, sitting up, he reached for a bottle of rum. "Shall I pour you a drink? or do you have to go once again Mr.Cyrus?" Junbei inquired. "It's Kipp's men, run!" Joe shouted, waking up from his horrible nightmare, late to the party.

Returning to the meeting point on the outskirts of Jaya, the masked assailant revealed his identity, Mercy's hands and legs strapped. At the bonfire, Kipp and his newly recruited forces sat around the flames, as Genga gave his report sitting candidly next to Kipp. "It's done, boss. We have the leverage now. All this Mr.J character has to do now is keep up with his end of the bargain and It'll be yours." Genga informed. "Don't be so hasty, tomorrow is the real test. We'll have to suppress his forces with just these 100 men." Kipp stated, gobbling away at the liquor in his mug.

"However our chance for success is 80%, I gauge. Where is Charlotte, she and her men should be back by now?" Kipp said concerned. "She's been checking out a new musician whose been making a name for himself at the Moonlight Inn. She's always had a thing for musician's." Genga said playfully. Smiling, the two men filled each other's cup to the brim with whiskey. "Tomorrow. Retrieve her. Tonight was a success. I need my whole crew together when we seize this island." Kipp said grinning.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum