One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Empty [Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
OOC: Subtract 15SP for the Upstream to Skypeia.
Knock Up Stream!:

[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream One_Piece_292_14

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

As the Flying Dutchman loomed across the surface of the Ocean, Charlotte sat in the navigation room, crunching the numbers for the upcoming natural phenomenon that was Knock Up Stream. The weather was fairly cloudy, as the currents rocked aside the hull of the ship. "If we continue sailing starboard, we'll be in the eye of the geyser, trust me Junbei we don't want that." Charlotte stated, as the pirate Captain sat calmly underneath the room's window, positioned exactly west, in full view of everyone who enters the room. Looking up to the pane above him, the light ushered through dimly, as to indicate a shift in the weather. However, even those who knew nothing about the sea charting could feel the change in the atmosphere, as it became slightly humid. "Drop the anchor!" Charlotte announced to the ship via snailcom. The ghost oaring halted, as Harvey appeared in the room between the two. "You summoned for us to stop mistress." Harvey said with affection his eyes from gazing upon Charlotte's body, beautifully dressed in a flowing summer dress with quite the frills in it's garment. "Y-Y-Yeah. Good job." Charlotte said, still slight freaked out from the ghastly haunting that occurred on the ship. Charlotte informed all of the crew members to report to the navigation room, she'd wait approximately fifteen minutes before speaking again, as Caprice walked in cracking his belly and yawning like a cat disturbed from it's sleep. "I'mma fine you for waking me up in the middle of the day-" Caprice said in and out until the yawn finally interrupted his sleep patterns. The five members of the White Lotus group, entered the room, walking with barrels of rum on their shoulders. "Drink boss?" Jacob inquired. "You again with this boss thing... We're family now Jacob, call me Junbei." Junbei responded, grinning as he pointed towards the man to pour him a drink from the barrel.

"Alright." Charlotte said as the room began to look a bit more festive. "I'm only going to say this once. Travelling to Skypeia isn't a walk in the park. It's a science really. I've currently position our ship, approximately seven meters or so away from the geyser's estimated break point. As it rises, it'll drift our ship in closer and closer regardless of the anchoring. When you feel the suction, I'll need either Jade or Caprice to pull up the anchor. Position it in the centre of the ship." Charlotte ordered. "From there, everyone needs to get into a room. I can't afford any you humans falling off midway up-stream." Charlotte said sternly. "Jacob and gang... I'll need you guys to man the sails. When I command, you'll open them but not until then. Last time we went to Skypeia with Kipp, they open the sails too early and the ship nearly fell back into the sea." Charlotte warned. "The rest of it just finding the current of the geyser, that'll be my job." Charlotte stated proudly. "I might need your help as well Junbei. I need you to listen to flow of the current, trying to find the direction it's most calm at, that'll be the current we ride all the way up to Skypeia. In the map we got from Holly, it's called the Sweet Spot." Charlotte stated. Walking over to the barrel and dipping her cup into the ale.

"That's enough of my babble. I hope you guys are in for a rocky ride." Charlotte said, sipping on the cup's contents. "Well! Sounds like a fun trip." Junbei stated, hopping up off the floor. "I'm going to play us a symphony on our way up! I'll listen out for your current, Charlotte." Junbei said running off towards the piano room below the deck.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Anonymous
The sea swayed back and forth, propelling the flying Dutchman that lay on its surface. Jade sat in his room laying down on his bed and looking at the bare ceiling. "What's wrong with me?" He asked himself, he was feeling a bit weird lately as if he has had no purpose and his life was meaningless. This had never happened to him before but then again he is only sixteen, maybe his purpose hasn't popped up yet? No He had a reason to join a pirate crew but he felt as if he had another reason to sale the sea for as long as he wanted too. His dead eyes filled with shock a little before he realized that he knew what it was, that he had known that it affected him in some way but not as much as it was starting too. Where did he go about finding out this information? Maybe Sky has some answers but he could also start looking after sky.

"Maybe looking at the sky will help me clear my head" Jade said to himself as he got out of bed and threw on his usual attar, putting on his jacket last. His boots steps mixed in with ghost wailing as he made his way to the main deck, "why do I hear ghost wailing again?" Jade asked himself remembering to bring it up with the captain when he got the chance. He sniffed in the air as the light shone on the ship, it felt nice outside and it was helping his mind a little bit. The young man closed his eyes and inhaled once more taking in all the scents of the sea, right before the voice of Charlotte ring out all over the ship telling them to come to the navigation room.

It seems he was the last one getting there, as everyone was always socializing while he just held the swords that lay on his side. He sat down close to Junbei as Charlotte began to speak on the knock up stream and how we will ride it. "I suggest Caprice" Jade called out neutrally, he would do it but he was sure Caprice could do it right and not get us all killed. After Charlotte finished speaking he saw the captain run off, saying he would play something for the crew as they made their way up knock up stream and listen for the calmest point of the current. "I'll be following you" Jade said as he found caprice going up the main deck, he didn't want to do it but he also didn't just want caprice do all the work either.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2

"Jeez... Ya'll are gonna leave a fifteen year old for such an important job. Savages." Caprice said, scowling, kicking against the ground. Appearing next to Caprice, Hennessy towered over the five foot thief. Raising his hands in defence, in a karate stance, Caprice looked up to the giant Lotus Gang member. "P-P-Problem?" the thief inquired, nervously stuttering in fear. "I'll help you, if you wish." Hennessy said, patting Caprice on his head. "I'm not a brat okay! I can handle this by my goddamn self!" Caprice shouted blushing, storming out of the room. The skies overcast covered the sun's luminance, tinting the atmosphere in a night time type setting. The currents roughly crashed against the anchored Dutchman, knocking the boat left to right from the force of the now developing waves. As Junbei walked onto the deck, Jade followed shortly afterwards as the remainder of the crew fell into their positions. Several ghosts began to usher from the vessel, howling and swarming around the Dutchman, as it's image loomed ominously in the sky. Approaching the staircase to the lower deck, Harvey phased through the walls, shrinking to a small crow on the Captain's shoulder. "I told the boys you'll be playing a new piece today Capt'!" Harvey chirped in his bird form. "Mhm... I can't exactly play any of my older pieces for an occasion like this!" Junbei exclaimed. As the pianist approached the piano room with a glass ceiling, several ghoul sat in the room, mugs in hand, filled with ounces of the finest ghastly ale. "Oh!" Junbei exclaimed, looking back to Jade. "Jade. This is Harvey." Junbei said, pointing to the tiny crow as he entered the room, looking over his shoulder to Jade. "This whole vessel is technically haunted with souls who couldn't move on and were bounded to the Dutchman apparently." Junbei explained.

The torrential surges rushed against the vessel with immense cruelty. Poseidon had truly lost a son on this day, and this was the fury of a parent's love now scorned by the cruel world's frailty, even for Gods. Sitting at the grand piano's chair, Junbei pulled closer to the instrument, lifting up the lid, using his hands to wipe the dust off the keys. Shimming his fingers against the keys, a quiet and simple, yet beautiful melody bled from the piano. "This one's for the song birds... I think I'll call it. Gazing Moon!" Junbei thought. Turning towards Jade, the Captain patted the padding of the elongated chair, "Have a seat!" Junbei said calmly, his voice lowering two octaves in volume, he'd genuinely be very relax and spaced out during his performances. The progression began. Below the oceanic surface, the tectonic plates shifted, causing the ocean's lining to spew volcanic gases, which heated the water's temperature several meters below. As the melody began, all of the ghosts began to float around the piano's vicinity. Junbei closed his eyes as his fingers scuttled against the keys, switching between C F# A D. "Taunting against the Dutchman's board, We rise and fall the seas decor. Away... Away... To unknown lands. Gazing at the Moon...." Junbei began to sing. Junbei's body simply oozed charisma as his body shifted from side to side, at times bumping into Jade's shoulder, almost forgetting of the teen's existence. Not in a disregarding manner, he'd even forget about Isabella when he used to play as a child. "Sing it with me everyone! Taunting against the Dutchman's board!" Junbei got slightly louder, as the Ghosts tried to join in catching onto the melody. "We rise and fall the seas decor. Away... Away... the Sky Awaits!" Junbei belted melodically.

It happened almost instantly. The tremendous geyser shot from below the oceanic surface. Releasing his radar waves, Junbei sensed beneath the hull's structure, waiting for a disturbance in the tides. Five meters before the geyser's impact was nearing, the change in vibrations touched his waves, coupled with his Kenbunshoku. Continuing his melody, Junbei ceased his singing to shout, "Five minutes Charlotte!" Junbei screamed, turning his voice into a speaker box. "You heard the man!" Charlotte shouted through the Den Den Mushi intercom system. "One- Two- Heave!" Caprice shouted on the deck, pulling up the anchor with Hennessy's assistance onto the deck. "Cast the sails!" Charlotte shouted. As the sails expanded, the Dutchman was set into motion, circling in the now apparent whirlpool that manifested on the surface. Stopping the music momentarily, Junbei zeroed into the sound of the currents. "Five... No Six... Ten... Different currents... How am I suppose to know which one?" Junbei thought, slightly sweating in frustration. "Junbei! I need like some instructions now! Which current should we sail along!?" Charlotte shouted through the intercom, balancing the helm. "I don't know! There's like ten of them... Maybe eleven... hitting against my waves... Besides... It's not as strong as a vibration, the sea water isn't exactly playing well with my sound-waves..." Junbei shouted using his voice-box as a speak-phone.

Closing his eyes tighter, Junbei tried to visualise the ship's mass, being pressed against the soaring waves. Maintaining the motion of the vessel in his head, as the ship shifted along the ten currents in the whirlpool, after each lap, it drew closer to the mouth of the sinkhole from which geysers will spout from. "I think it's the fifth one. Shift the ship to nine' o clock!" Junbei shouted. "That's closer into the whirlpool! Are you nuts!" Charlotte shouted. "Oi! We don't have much time! Just trust me! If it's the softer current your looking far, it's the fifth one from the centre at nine!" Junbei shouted. "Fine! If our ship goes down, it's all on you!" Charlotte shouted, spinning the helm, shifting the ship closer to the outer eye of the whirlpool. "Stop!" Junbei shouted. Balancing the helm to maintain the vessel position, moments later, "It's coming!" Junbei shouted.

The geyser shot upwards, the force of the wind ushered the sails of the vessel against the geyser. As the rudder of the ship glided against the pillar of seawater, the Dutchman hoisted it's course against the fifth current, shooting the ship upwards. Tying themselves onto the mast, Caprice, Iley, Hennessy and Jacob spun around the mast as the ship shot upwards. "The sails will rip! Hoisting them inwards!" Charlotte shouted as she tumbled around the navigator's room. "I can't exactly right now!" Caprice shouted, as his body was shot backwards onto the outside of the navigator's chambers. Twenty-five thousand feet upwards, seven thousand more until Skypeia.  

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

4[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Empty Re: [Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:28 pm

Anonymous
"Huh? Ghost?" Jade said with one eyebrow raised, where the heck did Junbei get this boat? It's already creepy enough but adding ghost who can shift into talking animals, someone was bound to have a heart attack at some point in time. He just stared at the bird as they continued their way to "Junbei's special place" as Jade liked to call it but could feel the wrath of the tides hitting the ship now. "We must be getting closer to the stream" Jade said as he wobbled along with the ship a bit, he heard Charlotte say that this stream was easy to get caught in and die, so the whole crew had to work together to make sure that everything goes well or they would all, well, die. They finally reached Junbei's special place and the captain sat down at the piano, offering Jade a seat next to him.

The young pirate sat next to him just as he began singing, their dead friends joining in with him. Jade would have joined in as well but he couldn't sing and didn't want to mess up the one thing Junbei likes to do most. "Whoa" Jade mumbled as he felt something shoot out of the ocean, making the ships movements even more crazy. It seemed that captain and Charlotte had a little spazz over which stream to take but that didn't stick long and he felt the ship rock even harder before. "Are we at knock up stream?" Jade said looking up just as the ship shot directly upwards into the air. Not having probably sat at the piano Jade shot back towards the wall of the space, going right through one of the many singing ghost that floated just fine. "Damn that hurt" Jade said as he tried to move but was stuck due to the force of the pushing him back, how was he gonna be of any use when he was stuck like this.

"Hey Jun, think this is fun?" He asked still fighting the force being put on his body and managing to move just a tiny bit. If the sky island had to be reached by this stream, it better be damned fun when they get there. He also thought to look up the history of this stream and skypeia as well, he had never heard of such a place and knew that it didn't just come out of anywhere. "This is might stressful" Jade said to himself as he attempted to move some more.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Yq83ZhW

Swinging around the mast of the inclining ship, Caprice, hugged the mast, tugging on the ropes and slowly retracted the main sails, but the force of the air pressure was so great, the elements were working against him. Meanwhile, below the deck, Jade's body hugged the wall of the piano room, as the air pressure now also pressed Junbei moments after his Vice Captain's descent, against the wall, a few inches apart from Jade. With his jaws and cheeks expanding from the air pressure, "S- o- r- t- o-f-" Junbei attempted to respond to the teen's question of if he thought the journey was fun. However, Junbei was exhilarated. As the ship climbed higher and higher, the man's body trembled with excitement so much that his fist begun to shake. Meanwhile, Charlotte adjusted the ship's rudder and hull to the momentum of the upward spiral of the geyser. Holding onto dear life onto the helm, Charlotte worked hard to maintain the current the Dutchman was currently on, as it was imperative to the crew's survival. The reinforced Adam's wood vessel shudder at the changing air pressure but it was strongly fortified to maintain these immense speeds. "If this was a lighter vessel, I'd be harder to maintain balance against this geyser." Charlotte thought. "Thank God for the Dutchman I guess." Charlotte commented, holding onto to dear life onto the helm, swinging in mid-air. On the outside, Hennessy, Jacob and Iley continued to swing in mid-air from the force of the immense incline. 5,000 Meter mark was achieved and the ship started to tip backwards, as the air pocket, began to lift the ship off the current, into mid-air off the geyser's upkeep. "Shit!" Charlotte shouted. Clutching for the intercom, "Open back up the sails now! If we don't the ship will literally flip upside upright!" Charlotte shouted.

On the deck, Caprice grumbled, "Open the sails... Close the sails... See this is why I favour money over women... Money's always the same currency ere' time. Especially old bats like-" Caprice said quietly, interrupted by Charlotte's rebuttal, "What's that you said about being old Caprice 'Love'?" Charlotte said in an ominous tone. "N-Nothing!" the child exclaimed, opening the sails once again, stuttering as shiver shot down his spine. As the sails spread, the wind shot the ship into mid-air, off the geyser, flying upwards from the suction alone. The sun peaked over the break of the clouds, and as the vessel passed, a beautiful moment where luminance of the sun could've been examined as the ship climbed. From the see through ceiling, Jade and Junbei got a clear image of the clear sky, free of clouds, simply a blue oasis with a vibrant goddess which was the sun. At 8000 meters, the ship landed back onto the geyser, shooting upwards once more, into one main rush, free of the several divergent currents and only one path. At 9,000 meters, from the deck of the ship, a light could've been seen, piercing through a cumulonimbus of clouds. As the ship rode towards the light, launching right into mid-air, the Dutchman landed on a series of fluffy white clouds, The White Sea, for as far as the eyes could see.

Gravity was restored and all of the Songbird's hit the floor wth a loud thud. Entering his intangible state of out fear, Junbei phased through the layers towards the deck, crashing into the mast, rolling onto the ground on top of Caprice. Scratching his head, Junbei picked himself up, dusting off his jacket, rushing to the forecastle deck of the ship. Letting out a huge roar, "It exists!" Junbei shouted, shooting a humungous grin. As the ship floated idle on the clouds, drifting closer and closer along a river, in the distance, a giant sign could've been observed, 'Heaven's Gate'.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Anonymous
The force was still a lot to take in, even when trying to move Jade couldn't even twitch a finger of his. It was scary a bit to the young teen, as he didn't know what would happen as they rode this geyser but it also felt good. The rush of this new adventure, the force pulling him back, visiting the island in the sky! It all just felt like a dream but he smiled, albeit it looked weird due to the force pushing him down, reminding himself he is living a dream of his. Even though he was below the deck, he could still hear some of the commotion that went on with the upper deck. "I hope everything is okay with Charlotte and them up there" Jade thought to himself just as he heard the sails flap open and the ship, creating the most beautiful scene of his life so far.

With the transparent ceiling, Jade saw the blue sky adorned with the sun. "Oh my.." He said with wide eyes and a breathless body, how could anything be so magnificent? He hoped the sky island was just as beautiful as this! A loud thump sound ripped through the room as the ship hit the geyser again and Jade hit the wall again hard. He knew he was going to have a headache for a few days once this would be over with. Jade stopped trying to move as he believed that they should be getting closer to the land of the sky not, wanting to exhaust himself any further. His excitement ran wild again as he managed to see a light from the ceiling, meaning they were as close as he thought. After a few moments the sound of the geyser stopped and the ship seemed to float upright in a sea full of white right before the ship returned to its normal gravity.

Junbei seemed to use his abilities and went right through the layers of the deck. "Damnit, Junbei" Jade laughed as he picked himself off of the floor, dusted himself off, and exited the room to go to the main deck. "He.." he shut up as he saw the sight of what they were floating on, pure white clouds. So this is apart of the sky island? It was so beautiful! Jade's face was soon covered into the biggest smile he could muster at the moment. Looking off into the far distance he saw a sign that said "Heavens Gate", he guessed that it was the entrance to skypeia and he couldn't wait to reach it.

7[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Empty Re: [Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
[Travel|Task-Arc] Riding Knock Stream Yq83ZhW

As the shape's cadence shifted against the rippling cloud currents, the Dutchman pulled closer and closer along the stream which led towards Heaven's Gate. Sitting on the deck, Junbei checked the status of all the members of the Songbirds, making sure everyone was indeed okay. "Damn... That was one hell of a ride." Junbei exclaimed, scratching his head as he examined his surroundings. The whole from the geyser closed, as the ship drifted towards the entrance and the sound of the falling water pressure from the geyser could've been heard for first thousand meters. "Oi! Jade! Come to the deck you have to see this!" Junbei exclaimed, climbing onto the railing of the forecastle, gawking at everything within his peripheral with immense fascination. Finally, the ship arrived at the entrance of Heaven's Gate, however, in the small booth that was situated to the left, no was yet present to validate the Songbird's entrance. Setting anchor, the crew waited for the booth teller to appear, turning towards Jade, the Captain inquired on the man's health. "How are you feeling from the ride up!?" Junbei said super charged and excited, as Jade looked a bit sickly from his observations. Sitting on the deck of the ship, Junbei turned towards Charlotte, "What's the plan now Charley?" Junbei inquired, giving Charlotte a cute nickname. As the woman blushed, ignoring the Captain's naming, "W-We've got the map Holley gave us and from the looks of it, we're here!" the woman exclaimed, pointing to the section of the map entitled Heaven's Gate. Examining the map, Hennessy commented, "That means our next voyage is up this Milky Way?" the man said, hand firmly strapped to his beard. "Mhm looks like it." Charlotte commented.

As the ship drifted closer and closer to the entrance, the guardian, Merla, awoke examining the vessel as it approached. Picking up the Den Den Mushi, the woman Dailed towards the Royal Castle, "Sea Dweller's approach? Permission for entry?" the woman inquired. Meanwhile at the Castle, the King answered the phone towards Merla. "Yes?" the King commented in one simple response. "We have intruders from the land, orders my Sire?" Merla inquired. "You may let them enter... However the fine is as always... 5,000,000 Million." the King said coldly. "Yes please your highness" the woman announced as she hanged up the Den Den Mushi, now sitting up from her laying position to approach the window.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum