One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Butt Buddy Bandits EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:55 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The Tourette's girl had taken them to the outskirts of town, surprisingly managing to keep the nervous tic absent the entire time. Funny thing that, right? Admitting to having Tourette's and then going an entire day without a single issue? It was fishy, fishier than Hure when she was in the water! They were out here to deal with what must have been some of the gayest bandits she had ever heard of. They were the 'Butt Buddy Bandits' and the female fishman was unsure as to what made them come up with the name. Was it supposed to mean they plundered all kinds of booty? Or were they just that homosexual within their gang? Maybe they were reaming each other OVER the chests of treasure like they were some kind of kinky toy. She was glad that the pirates she was now a part of went by the name of 'The Misfit Pirates.' Just between herself, Viktor, and Yomi they already had a strange trio. All they really needed was a giant, a mink, some long-limbed guys, and a cyborg to round it all out to become a true melting pot! "So just how far out of town are these bandits hiding? And why in the hell do they have such a gay name? They could have at least been like 'The Homoerotic Montage Gang' or 'Booty Plunderers' and been less of a faggotry in motion." The smile on her face was still there, but the words were full of disappointment in this gang of bandits they were about to beat; not sexually though!

2The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:12 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
"I think the buttock buddies would be the best if they wanted to stay friendly, or they could perhaps do the rammers of the hindquarters if they really wished to stand out among the crowd."

It was in all likelihood that these pirates, or bandits rather, were just a bunch of stupid kids their parent's basement, maybe they were even those dreaded things called nerds, they might even role play. What a bunch of creepy no friend losers if they did that, certainly no one would ever love them then! Then again if they were with others they did have friends so maybe that was the wrong assumption, or should she say ASSumption. Oh god, she just made a pun, yomi should shoot herself for that, thankfully it was only made within her mind and not to others, her visage of being an edge lord would be ruined if people knew she knew how to make jokes. How could she listen to screamo in the dark ever again if others knew that she was in fact, a fun loving person on occasion, even if that fun ended up being experiments and progression?

"Either way, the marines haven't taken care of them, and they might grow in number by the time we return to this island, which means we need to take care of the problem here and now and not wait for it to resolve itself. I would much rather only deal with one faction than several."

Yomi stated as they started to exit the town proper, and with a dull voice to not alert other people as easily.

3The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:24 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
The names the Edge Lord provided were also much better than the current one they had given themselves. The two probably could have went the entire day just thinking up different names they could have used to the same effect. While amusing as it was, they really needed to just get a move on and get this over with. The Person walking with her, leading her to where they needed to be, would mention that the marines were not taking care of the problem. Of course they were not doing so! The marines were a useless sack of shit. Pooches all of them! They listened to the orders from above and did their commands and that was it! After that they were given free reign to do whatever they wanted, within reason of course. "Yeah, that's a really good reason to take care of them. Why bother taking on the the lap dogs and these brokeback bandits at the same time when we can get rid of the smaller of the two so they can't spread like a bad case of syphilis." Her body shivered at the last part of what she said, remembering the small outbreak that had happened amongst the slaves about six years ago. There was a LOT of Beli spent in that fiasco and, happily, about ten slavers had been put to death over it. Hure had avoided catching anything during her time as a slave, for that she was grateful, and the woman fully intended to keep clean for good, in regards to those diseases.

4The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:43 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
"I hate to know what it is you know about THAT disease, especially because of how horrid it is. Then again you do seem to know how to ride a fish stick, no offense, so that must actually explain it. Just hope you never played pocket monsters with it, I don't think I can actually cure that level of infection yet."

Both serious and insensitive at the same time, there was the Yomi everyone could know and love to possibly hate. How Vicktor actually got along with her Yomi would never know, but the fact remained that in the end, it didn't even matter, Vicktor was her partner in the revolution, though Hure was apparently his partner in other ways. She was a bit proud of the boy, who was now a man, but at the same time she had to wonder how a fish and a person... well she did have legs but, was it like a caviar? Did that even count? How many licks to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know, well unless Yomi asked Vicktor, though she doubted he would say unless he actually viewed her as being that important, which frankly, she didn't think he did.

"We still have a little bit to go in our journey to their location right now, we should probably try and come up with some kind of plan depending on what type of environment they have, if it's a building find a way to sneak in, if it's a camp find the most vulnerable position. Knowing these guy's the back is probably the most, or least, guarded."

5The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:38 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
"Well one of the islands out in the West Blues had a massive outbreak of it. I managed to get away scot-free, but there was a huge medical budget put into the brothels and such to fix the root of the problem. Boy! Was that town a mess for months after that. Imagine a whole town, afraid to have any kind of intimate relations for a decent length of time because of it." Her story provided enough to be passable if one were to inquire about it, that had really happened. What a lot of people did not realize was that the first infected were slaves thrown to the brothels BECAUSE of what they had contracted. Hure managed to keep the insensitivity off of her, simply responding to it as if it was a normal day in the neighborhood.

"Yeah, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll be too distracted doing dutch rudders to even notice we are there until it's too late for them to pull out of the area. Boy will that be a drag, they'd be the queen of it then!" The woman was throwing all the innuendo into this talk. These bandits deserved it with the name they had. "Butt in all seriousness, they probably have the backdoor heavily protected from invasion. You never want sneaking up from behind. We'll need to see how their camp is set up first, then we can decide how we want to go ahead with sneaking into their midst and then attacking."

6The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:53 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
"That sounds like a doctors nightmare, or potentially a paradise if that is the sort of field you love to work in. personally, I would have enjoyed it if only to try and find out what exactly was wrong with all of them or if it was a mixture of different illnesses. If it took the other doctors that long, I suspect they were either on a slow payroll or didn't much care. Medical personnel seemingly lack proper motivation to get what really does matter done today. Such a shame our oaths used to mean something, now they seem to only mean beli in your pocket."

Such a shame but true and who knows how many tried to cheat and fake their way through life since out on the seas it didn't matter what you did, many would just die anyway. That was the real shame of the craft, the simple fact that they stopped caring about overall lives, though Yomi wasn't really one to talk, she didn't care much as long as what she wanted to get done got done. Perhaps it was a bit of self-loathing and reflection that brought out that little rant towards the fishman.

"This is true, but they wouldn't be so stupid as to not guard the front right? They couldn't actually believe in their little kid words as being true right? There is no way someone could actually be so stupid as to avoid defending the most obvious position... right? I think they just might be that stupid to not guard their main entrance..."

Last edited by Person on Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

7The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:08 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
A nightmare was being nice about it. So many people had died over that stupid plague of syphilis. In the time it took just to figure out that the sexually transmitted disease was the problem was way longer than what would be considered normal, it was borderline on gross negligence on every doctor that had had a patient with any sort of symptom that hinted at it. Yomi was correct on the greed part overriding the oaths that the doctors gave. They were supposed to be professionals and in the business to save lives, not line their pockets with beli made by skirting issues and drawing out treatments so that there were more visits than really needed. It was something that the pink haired woman got a bit heated over. Especially so when it involved children. Hure would rather she had the disease than see a child go untreated for something if she could help it.

"Hey, if we had days to plan we could have made a giant butt on wheels and written a note to put on it that told them it was a booty prize to the 'Butt Buddy Bandits and their Brethren for their Beautiful, and Bountiful, amount of Beli that they have stolen from the people in the area. They would surely take us right into their camp where we could ambush them and get them in the ensuing chaos! Since we can't do that we will just have to scout it out and hope we find a really good way to stick it to them." Those words had almost become a tongue twister, but it was worth it dammit!

8The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:19 am

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
"or it could all just be a giant cover up for something more sinister, really I hope it is because I have already had to kick a midget off of a balcony only for him to be eaten by zombies, and he was working for a man who apparently loved fried chicken, so much so that his entire crew used them as weapons. It was really, really disgusting, and I have seen some really messed up stuff in my lifetime, but that almost took the cake if they hadn't been so thoroughly defeated."

Really how deadly could these so called bandits really be, the countryside right now seemed far more deadly and it was just trees and a nice road. She was glad she had brought the cloak if only to keep the sunlight out of her eyes right now as it would end up just distracting her from thinking of how to take these guy's down. Why did they have to make their base so far away, heck why did their base have to be found so easily in the first place, did these guys have no common decency left within them, did they have no real moral code at all? Didn't they know you should make it harder to find out about you, maybe they at the end of the day just were a giant joke or were a front for something larger, and not in that way. Really they could be anything, well aside from pleasant. Hopefully, they were at least stupid enough to leave the front door open.

9The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:31 am

iayui

Marines
Marines

iayui
Hure had no clue what to say about the absurd events that Yomi was talking about. The fishman female really, really, wanted to say that there was no way what she said was true. But how could one come up with something that ridiculous and be lying about it. It had to be believed at this point, even if her mind could not possibly wrap around such a strange set of events going on at the same time. It sounded like a bloody, smelly, greasy mess and something she would never want to be a part of. It made the woman sort of glad to know she had missed such a thing when coming to Loguetown, even if barely doing so.

Speaking of talking, not once had Yomi had her tic that seemed to be going off almost the entire time before she had joined the crew. "Hey! What ever happened with that Tourette's you claimed to have? You haven't had a nervous tic once the entire time we've been talking!" It would be pretty upsetting to find out one had lied about having a mental disability, especially someone who seemed to be intelligent now that she had started talking to her; though the grown woman still seemed freaked out over the sexual relations between Viktor and the mermaid. The smile on her face was a bit more menacing, like that face that says 'you better not be fucking lying' in the eyes while they casually smiled at you as if nothing was wrong.

10The Butt Buddy Bandits Empty Re: The Butt Buddy Bandits Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:59 pm

Person

Marines
Marines

Person
"That was an act because I didn't know what else to do, and you seem like the type who would take pity on someone with a disability. I mean, I do have something wrong with me, but it's not something genetic and I'd rather not talk about it right now, especially since I believe we are coming upon their base."

Yomi didn't really like lying because she viewed it as something someone lower than dirt would do to get away with a crime or the like, but at the end of the day she needed to keep her cover and if that meant lying right to people's faces she would do it. She wanted to say that it was for a noble cause or because she cared about the people around her, but that wasn't it, she didn't really care about them, instead she ended up viewing them as a sort of proxy for what she had before, or at least that is the farthest Yomi could really ponder her more recent actions and relate to them. For all, she knew she could have actually cared about the people working with her, but if that was the case it was probably only Vicktor for some odd reason. Not romantically like the fish right next to her, but maybe more in a caring or motherly way? Could she even feel those feelings? Well it didn't matter as they approached the outskirts of the base, Yomi noticed that Hure was right, this place was unguarded, could they have really just sent everyone to guard the rear, and not have expected a frontal assault? So strange...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum