One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
[Task]The World Ain't That Easy For Rookies - Page 2 Large
'Without music, life would be a mistake.

"Hehe... I'd imagine been a Reaper whose known to appear isn't exactly fitting for your job description. Gishishishi." Junbei exclaimed laughing, finishing off the remainder of his Sake. "I don't have any plans of meeting Isabella anytime soon, don't worry about my will to live Cyrus, it's pretty high at this point." Junbei said grinning. "Hopefully the next time we meet I can introduce to my crew mates next time, I'm sure Charlotte and Mavis would love to meet you to. Well more Mavis than Charlotte." Junbei said grinning. Standing up from the table, the man walked over to the piano. "Of course. All a man has on these seas is his word. Mine's taking a journey into the sky to discover the unknown. Skypeia, I think it's called." Junbei stated, hoping he pronounced the place correctly. As Junbei sat by the piano, he began to play a chipper kind of tune, different from his usual eerie sound. "This piece is my farewell for awhile to you, Cyrus." Junbei said, dancing his fingers along the keyboard with immense enthusiasm.

Appearing from the backroom, Holly came out whistling at Junbei's piano playing, "Not bad cutie. Play a little more freely, no ones around." Holly shouted. Walking over to the counter, she pulled out another bottle of Sake, "Seconds?" the older woman asked the man grinning and revealing her single gold teeth. Pouring herself a cup, the woman spun the bottle towards Cyrus. "Listen to me calmly, Cyrus. I know you can watch out for yourself but look out for the Allure Organisation. After today's fiasco, they'll be keeping close eyes on you and Junbei." Holly said sipping the Sake slowly. "That man you took out Augustus is a major kingpin in the slave trading world. His death will cost a lot of disgruntle nobles tons of money. Here." the woman said, digging into her bosom and giving the man a piece of paper with co-ordinates on them. "This should help you out in your journey." Holly said grinning. As Junbei's piece ended, the woman faded away into the darkness, taking the bodies of Augustus and Jay Star with her. The club was now empty, the only ones that remained where Junbei and Cyrus.

"Well then." Junbei said standing up from the piano. "I'm not one for long goodbyes. Or goodbyes at all but I have to get going. It was nice seeing you again, Cyrus. I'll see you later." Junbei said, opting for a chance to meet up again one day as opposed to goodbye. Sticking his hand towards Cyrus, the man attempted to shake the revolutionary's hand. "My offer still stands, if you need my help in anyway. I got you. We've shared Sake together now so we're family for certain this time." Junbei stated bluntly. The tale of these two had yet to be finished but it took a slight ending at this juncture.

Remembering Isabella's words, "Hey. Did you know? When you drink Sake with friends, they automatically become family?" The woman's words left a warming glow to Junbei's smile as he extended his hand towards Cyrus.

exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Cyrus Kincaid

Reaper of the Revolution

Cyrus smiled as Junbei talked with him, the young man understood Cyrus's point. It was dangerous to be in business as a well known assassin. As Junbei played a pleasant melody on the computer, Cyrus sat back and enjoyed silently. He was at complete peace for the first time in a long time. The mission had gone well, a sake bottle beside him and in the company of a friend. He hadn't felt this good in far too long and he allowed himself to indulge in the feeling. Holly reappeared offering seconds but Cyrus only waved her off thankfully, he didn't want to stunt this feeling with the numbness of alcohol. Cyrus looked down at the slip of paper that Holly had passed him as she spoke. If he's a major kingpin then I'm not all too concerned. Cyrus said with a rueful smile. Augustus hadn't been much of an opponent and although Cyrus played it off as nothing, his curiosity was piqued. A shadow organization could always be dangerous, and not just in the physical sense. He made a mental note to look deeper into this organization and any information the Revolution might have on it beyond what little he himself already knew. Thank you Holly, I'll be sure to look into it once I leave Jaya. Cyrus said honestly, placing the slip of paper in his jacket pocket.

Junbei finished his piece and returned to Cyrus by the bar as Holly went back to cleaning up the place, specifically the bodies. As always Junbei, it's been a pleasure. I look forward to our next encounter. Cyrus said with a smile before grabbing his hat from the bar and placing it atop his head. Taking the younger man's hand in his own Cyrus added, I wish you the best on your travels and likewise; should you need anything at all, we'll get in contact. Family doesn't leave family hanging. With that, Cyrus made his way towards the door, taking a final look around at the bar and Junbei himself, Never stop playing Junbei Von Echo, I'll just follow the melody back to you. He smiled, tipping the brim of his hat with his cane before disappearing into the darkness of the night. It was time to move on himself.

[/exit]

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Kin- 700k Beli, 1mil bounty, 15k Exp
Laz- 900k Beli, 1.5 mil bounty, 20k exp
Both- 2sp
Kin you have to edit your own bounty and stuff. due to being admin

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2