One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
New Crew Assemble [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Crew Assemble [Social] Empty New Crew Assemble [Social] Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
Leading his newly his assembled crew(hopefulyl) through the backways from the bar to the docks, "hurry or we will be spotted" he tried to encourage them as he darted ahead. Almost to the docks it was the middle of the night, so very little people were around except for fishermen. Sneaking past them Ike was able to get through the docks soundly, "it this one" he spoke quietly pointing to his ship. Leading onto his boat the group was now a lot more safer then they were standing in front the burning bar, "so is their specific reason you burned that bar?" That had to been a very good reason for it because no one just does it on a whim. Looking around and seeing that people were still out, "lets go inside and talk" he lead them into the first room which included a kitchen a dining room area.  

Closing the door behind him he closed it and walked towards the kitchen, "I am sure you guys have many questions and I intend to answer them" he then grabbed a cup and drew water from the sink. "For starters you guys would be the first to join my crew", he said with a smile, "my crews name is The Dream Chasers; the purpose is to have a dream and as a team we help each other" Ike then stopped the water from the sink and drank some of it out of the cup. "What're your guys dreams? If you don't mind me asking", surely they need to at least reach a common ground if they were to last as a crew.

WC; 276/250
Stamina: 235/250

2New Crew Assemble [Social] Empty Re: New Crew Assemble [Social] Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:20 pm

paperiguana

paperiguana
They were moving through the backways of Orange town, this Ike seemed to know the town pretty well. The fire at the bar was filled the sky with black smoke. The further they had moved away from the bar the quieter it became  Ataru had been here a couple days and still wasn't this intimate with the cities alleys, it wasn't long before they arrived at the docks. Once there Ike walked them onto a ship, looking at the vessel Ataru was impressed. As Ataru stepped on the ship Ike questioned his burning of the bar."It was for a multitude of reasons mainly to provide a distraction, they will be busy with that fire for the remainder of the night. Now that city is awake any movement we do will not look as suspicious either. At least that's what Ataru's thought process was with the fire. Ike looked around and told them they should talk inside. Walking after Ike as he passed through a door Ataru saw that he was inside a kitchen and living area on the ship. Ike closed the doors as everyone entered then started speaking. Ataru sat down in a chair at what he assumed was the eating table.

After Ike finished speaking Ataru would speak unless interrupted. "I can get behind the dreams of others, at least the less perverse ones. My dream, you know I've never given it much thought. I'd have to say it is to make enough income to have my own dial workshop. It wasn't a lie though there were many more details involved with having his own workshop that Ataru left off. Ike seemed nice enough at least from what he saw so far.

WC: 284
Stamina: 125/150

3New Crew Assemble [Social] Empty Re: New Crew Assemble [Social] Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:47 pm

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Keeping pace Aloeus scurried along just behind Ike and Ataru. Although his legs were pumping to the point of being barely discernible for a dwarf this wasn’t a sprinting pace. While the big humans were in danger of being notice it was highly unlikely anyone would notice a dwarf even in broad day light if said dwarf didn’t want them to. Having arrived at their destination Aloeus was pleased. It was a ship after all, not a boat. This would hold their hall just fine. Aloe would join the pair walking into the ship. As Ataru explained the situation with fire Aloe looked at him with more respect than he had thus far. It was the perfect explanation, truthful yet it gave up no valuable information.

Entering in the kitchen Aloe immediately looked for something higher off the ground to stand on. Jumping onto the kitchen table he sat down. “We haven’t actually met yet” he said extending small hand towards Ike. “I am Aloeus Blackthorn”.  Aloeus really didn’t have many questions because asking questions would just get questions in response but it wouldn’t hurt know something more than this guy wants to be pirate king. “Pirate King,” Aloe start quizzically. Dream Chasers not a bad name.

Aloeus and Ataru had just met so he listened with interest as his partner shared. When Ataru was done Aloeus stood as he responded “I am developing martial arts that will topple any giant!” With his legs just past shoulder with he tosses aside his open shirt and raises his leg out to the side and brings it down hard and does the same with other leg, completing a shiko, leaving foot prints in the table. Aloe’s desire to bring down any giant stemmed from a bigger dream but he would keep that to himself for now.

“My friend and I are looking to send some goods to a mutual friend of ours. The marines just happen to have what we are looking for. I don’t speak for Ataru but if your dream don’t interfere with mine then I won’t mind tagging along on your journey. Thats if you could give us and the goods a ride.

4New Crew Assemble [Social] Empty Re: New Crew Assemble [Social] Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Heyitsq

Pirates
Pirates

Heyitsq
Ike sipped on his cup as he listened to Ataru explain why they burned the bar. Finishing his cup he placed it on the counter their plan to burn the bar was a smart move, 'their must be more to that maybe they will tell me later'. Turning his attention to the smaller person who found his way onto the kitchen table, "Thanks Aloeus for saving my ass at the bar; mind if I call you Aloe?" He smiled as he extend his fist out for a fist bump. "Actually thank you to the both of you; I would've been in big trouble", if they wouldn't have helped the marines would have more than likely came and caused him more trouble. Looking back to Ataru and hearing on what he had to say about his dream he knew he could do better, "having your own dial shop sounds like a great one, but have you ever thought about being the best dial swordsman?"  Ike was not trying to come off rude but more as motivational.

Turning back to Aloeus he watched him do an array of footwork movements leaving an imprint into the kitchen table claiming he would topple any giant; perhaps even a bigger dream then Ikes'. "I wouldn't doubt little dude", he said as he ruffled the top of Aloeus head like a big brother would do to a little brother. Finally the truth came out when he spoke about them needing help getting goods from the marines and delivering to another, "I doubt it would I am game when you guys are" he spoke while walking towards the door. He opened it and held it open for them to walk towards the marine base using the fire from the bar as a distraction.
[/Exit]

Wc; 305/250
Stamina; 235/250

5New Crew Assemble [Social] Empty Re: New Crew Assemble [Social] Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:12 am

yakaryu

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

yakaryu
Saving him when did I… Wondered Aloe before realizing, Ah he must mean when I through the table at him. “Yeah, I do what I can. You know right place right time.” Popping his non-existent collar he stuck his chest out and stands with air of confidence, not the least bit humble. Then again if it wasn’t for the grandiose statement they wouldn’t have been in the situation to beginning. It was all good though like a man he stood behind what he believed and didn’t back down despite the odds that were against him. If Aloe didn’t support Ike then he couldn’t call himself a man. Bumping Ike’s fist Aloeus responded with a raised eyebrow and smirk. Did I introduce myself as Aloe?” It wasn’t like no one called Aloeus, Aloe but he Ike, and even Ataru weren’t at the point.

Number swordsman, this guy sure like to dream big not just for himself but others too. Rush of heat brought color to his Aloe’s skin as he was fueled with anger over being called ‘little dude’. Then as he the hand reaches down and pats his head, as if he were a little kid the color drained from his body. Aloe goes perfectly still and looses all words briefly.

“Look asshole I’m a grown as man and will live out live both of you. How old are you even (Rhetorical)!? I’ll have you know that I’m huge (for dwarf at least by weight) “ Aloe yell pounding his chest once like a gorilla might. The tension of his flexed legs and tail were putting on the table cause it snap.

Aloeus would continue his ranting for awhile even through mumbled breaths.

Exits

6New Crew Assemble [Social] Empty Re: New Crew Assemble [Social] Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:42 pm

paperiguana

paperiguana
Aloeus told them his dream was to develop a martial art capable of taking down a giant. He did some stance, it was probably a stance from one of the styles he knew. He then told Ike about the plan to acquire goods from the Marines. While he was talking Ataru would place his impact dial on his left hand and start to wrap it up with a bandage. So Aloeus didn't seem to mind the idea of being part of Ike's crew, Ataru had no qualms either. So this would be his crew mates for the foreseeable future after they acquired the goods he would want to talk to Ike about what job each crew member would take. With time Ataru could probably make his room a small workshop for dials. He needed beli first though, eventually with enough time and beli he could even make this ship capable of flying. That would be a surprise he'd save for when he was confident in his abilities.

Listening to Ike Ataru heard him ask if he ever wanted to be the best dial swordsman. Ataru had to keep his composure, power was an important element to blue sea culture. In his mind he was laughing it was so typical everyone always dreamed of ultimate power and destruction. While Ataru did want to become powerful it wasn't for himself or his dream. No, he wanted power so he could stop the corrupt world government; all of the other things he would have to do were just stepping stones. His dream of his store was in a world or at least in a place where the government had zero reach. "Hm best dial swordsman. That sounds like too much work for me, I'd never be able to enjoy my life." He grinned a little after his joke then continued speaking."Could you imagine how many people would want to challenge me, then others who would want to train under me. I'd much rather spend my time on other things though it was a good suggestion." Ataru shrugged after he finished speaking, he hoped they wouldn't judge his lack of ambition.

Either way Ike turned to Aloeus after he finished talking to him. He wasn't listening to intently but he did when he heard Aloeus start to shout at Ike. Whatever had happened Ike seemed to insult Aloeus's manhood, Ataru made a note that this seemed to bother Aloeus greatly. Aloeus was still muttering when Ike went to open the door to signal he was ready to leave. They all walked off the ship headed to the Marine base.

Exit

WC:435

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum