One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:17 am

Syndra

Syndra
Task Name: Hot Pursuit
Tier: 3
NPC or PC: Npc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Tean
Description: Having secured a vessel and a small gathering of followers Elisa an Syndra make chase only to find the enemy was on to them. A fight would break out as they engage 3 assassin warships.
Enemy Details: 30 T0-T2 Fighters & 3 Tier 3 Grand Assassins [1 on each ship]
Boss: Np

Elisa dn I are on sea now for a while. THe crew is working hard to keep the ship moving and is really motivated. So far their are no problems at all. THe trip goes smoothly. I do spend alot of my time with Yury and do walk around on the ship doing little thigns  to help the crew. THey are really nice and  do appriciate my good intentions. Slowly I start to learn how to take care of the sails and all the work that needs to be done to keep the ship moving. We even help the cook with making dinner nad learn a few tricks. Syndra then would usually use her time in the kitchen to get some extra ood for mysel and Yury. Einstein meanwhile seems to be hanging around ELisa lurking and giving his best advice. It is clear Elisa is the captain of the ship and soon she has to proof what she was worth as a captain.

Syndra wakes up and gets up. I am sharing a room with Elisa and say goodmorning to her. I get upa nd dress myself. I then pick Yury up and scratch him behind his ear and cuddle with him. THen I put him back on the ground and leave the room. I get to the kithen and help the cook preparing breakfast for the crew. It is a simple soup with bread and water and for everyone a roange for the vitamines to avoid anyone getting scurvy. After that everyone eats their food and goes to work. Syndra decides to stay near ELisa for a moment. Since I dont have much experience I was allowed to walk around a bit freely. I look at Elisa and ask her if breakfast tasted good.

2Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
"Yes Syndra the breakfast was lovely, did you enjoy it?” Elisa was still somewhat distracted within herself as they sailed on wards towards a location of a wise man who would never arrive at his destination because their destination would find them. “Syndra would you mind, letting the crew know we are switching to oars instead of sails, I have a bad feeling”. Two hours would pass and Elisa would be proven right, a large storm would real itself into their path causing the air to get cold, vision to be limited with a foggy mist, and the waves bashing against the ship would start becoming quite aggressive causing the ship to start swaying from side to side.

Back on the ship, after entering the foreboding mist,the now fully risen sun was lost from sight. So was the entire sky above, replaced by a dark gray, slate-coloured sky. Unknowingly to Elisa, Syndra or anyone on board the ship their location was being transmitted to two large vessels into the area. This information was being gathered from the Book of Evolution and Desire that seemed to have a connection to Syndra specifically and thus Elisa by connection to Syndra.

The approaching ships currently out of sight was filled with assassins and were fully prepared to assault Elisa and Syndra but, were they truly ready for the clear vision that Einstein processed “PIRATES AHEAD, MAN THE CANNONS, oh and Syndra can I a kiss pretty please". Elisa would attempt to see through the fog but the distance between the ships was still quite significant "I will trust Einstein man the guns, and fire on his directions!".

3Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Syndra

Syndra
I do smiley when ELisa said that she enjoyed breakfast. I nod towards her with a blush on my cheecks. "Yes I made it myself. I didnt know at first if I did it right but it is good to hear." While I am talking to ELisa I do notice she isnt really listning. We get really close to one another lately and we are both able to learn such things about eachother. Its clear somethingis distracting ELisa and thus I ask. "WHa is distracting you sister?" In response Elisa would order em to tell the crew to change the sails to oars. I smile as I get responsebility. I quickly nod at her "Yes captain Elisa". I run off and start to inform the crew about what needs to eb done. Out of respet for the two woman the man do listen without questioning the decision. Syndra helps them and climbs up with the man to take the sails away. Its a heavy job but I like it that way. After that I get the oars ready. Doing all this looks time consuming but with the positive energy that the crew and Syndra have it only takes them 30 minutes to prepare the ship for any storm.

One hour and 30 minutes later Elisa is proven right. A storm appears and the crew feels proud o having sucha good captain with them. I do return to ELisa's side and wink at her. "Nice prediction sis. Are yuo psychic or something?" As the storm stars the ship starts swinging. I wrap a arm around ELisa so we boh have someone to lean on. To prevent us from falling over. Then Einstein ruins the sisterhood moment by telling us pirates were ahead. I do have a feeling this were not normal pirates. I do not ignore him and help Einstein with preparing ourselves for the upcomming fight. The mist makes it hard to see anything. I ignore Einteins request but not on purpose. I am just too busy with helping the crew. Syndra feels a little excited. Her first battle on the sea on a ship. I make sure to whisper when I talk and advice everyoen to do the same. THe mist made it hard to see anything. What meant the one who is able to spot the enemy first would eb able to shoot first and have the upper hand. Our ship moves quietly. Like a ghost ship.

4Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:02 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Einstein shouts "FIRE ALL CANNONS ENEMY SHIPS ARE COMING FROM THE PORT BOUT", while Elisa still couldn't see the enemy using her six sense she knew where they were, their speed and despite having an idea of their position the enemy didn't realise how close they in fact were. "Aim at rear of the second ship, cords are one by two six delta, FIRE!". Having a ruff idea the mindset of the enemy ships Elisa had ostracised a plan to force the two ships to fire on each other. As the cannons hit the 2nd ship it would natural fire in the same direction as it was hit, and with Elisa leading her ship to circle around the two ships engaging them the return fire would strike the frontal left side of the first ship.

This strategy would only last so long as leaders on board had been relayed information of Syndra and Elisa actions thus the battle had begun. On board the enemy vessels they were preparing to fire harpoons in all directions with the objective of locking onto the Elisa & Syndras vessel. Einstein would make a suggestion as to pass them completely with the objective of reassuring the situation. "Syndra your choice...Circle, Fire and Fight Or sail onward, rotate and reassess our combat tactics!". The crew would turn to gaze on Syndra as her decision would be pinical of this battle and time was ticking as the enemy vessel had nearly fully prepared to fire their harpoons.

5Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:16 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra quickly grabs Yury and looks for a safe place for him. I put him just downstairs below deck. It seems to be the safest spot. The enemies would have to get passed me to getto him and if the ship would sink. I could easily run to him and save Yury. While I am making sure he is safe. Einstein gives the command to fire the cannons. A moment its quiet. THen we can hear cannon balls falling in the water and of wood that is getting crushed. Their are screams or fear and pain. We now already had the upperhand over one ship. The crew follows everycommand Einstein screams. So far it is going well.

When I return on top of the deck the mist is still their. I look at everyone as they work hard. It seems the strategy of ELisa and Einstein worked so far but not for long. The assassins and our own crew are both soon prepared for battle. The mist still protects us and keeps us out of their vision. WHen I am on deck Einstein calls me over. He makes suggestions and of what to do next. I take a moment to think. How much enemeis are we dealing with? Is it just one ships or are their more. Their are two ships Syndra. They are both on our left side at the moment. Are you sure?Yes I am Hmm we can not go fight them head on. Well we can but their are 2 ships and they can easily flank us then. Also would we lose too much people. Syndra got attached to everyone and she didnt want to lose anyone. Still thigns are looking bad and not everyone would make it out of this fight alive. Retreat is not a option sadly. She makes up her mind. I want to know what they are doing but we need to take them out 1 by one or atleasy make sure their is no pssebility they can flank us. I think it is best to circle around them. Use this mist in  our benefit somehow. Is it possible to get behind them. If we can destroy the rudder they wont be able to steer the ship. That makes them then really weak and then all we have to do is or shoott hem off till they sink. The other othion is to get near them and fight it out.

6Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:37 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Just as Syndra had finished speaking Elisa had engaged an attack plan "Einstein take Syndra and attack the near vessel" Elisa grab Syndra off her feet, and starts running towards the side of the ship to attempt to leap across. " I wan't all guns on the starboard side ready to fire, in one...two ... three" Elisa takes a deep breath as the ship was starting to position itself behind the first ship "FIRE, TAKE DOWN THAT RUTTIER". Assuming Syndra and Einstein would successful cause enough havoc on top of the mass firing of the first vessel they wouldn't manage to launch their harpoon guns.

Meanwhile the leader of both ships had came to the conclusion despite having significant information about their enemy it just wasn't coming through fast enough; "Grra, we are playing catch up" both Leaders would say in Sync as they banged their navigation table, "TURN OF THE MIST GENERATIONS". Elisa ship was starting its trip to try and get behind the second vessel, as their cannons were still bombarding the first ships deck making sure not to hit Syndra or Einstein.

20 Minutes later; with the first enemy ship taking significant damage from dead crew members, a broken ruttier and even the masked falling, and the second not being in great shape itself the fog had finally cleared which was aiding the efforts of Syndra and Elisa who had up to now taken no casualties or even a dent to the ships itself not to mention in prime position to continue the assault.

7Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Syndra

Syndra
It is a suprise when people listen to her plan. I am for a moment quiet and nunable to move. This just takes a second and then Syndra wakes up. I stand next to Einstein. He seems to be really nervous. He was about to ight back to back with his crush Syndra. His cheecks were a little red from the blushing. Asplanned we get behind the ships and shoot the two rutters with our cannons. THe downside is that we had to get near them. When the mist disapears we can see eachother. It is good that we destroyed the rutters. It meant that if we engaged on one. The other ship is not able to turn around to help. It also means they can not dodge any cannon balls we shoot at them. We were near them tho so the opponets ran tot he back of their ships with harpoons. Its clear what had to be done. If the harpoons connect with our ship they would lock their ship with ours. WHat is bad. ALso will it damage our beautiull ship. I do not want that to happen and rush forward. Einstein is close behind me and seems to be in a dream like state. We jump off our ship on the other ship. We climb on board and start attacking the assassins with harpoons. This creates a big havoc. I shout the next step for victory at ELisa. Take out the other ship with our man. Me and EInsrein will handle the enemies on this ship Then Syndra disapears ou t of sight to fight.

8Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
The battle had gone on for quite some time now and being a completely one sided battle on the site of Elisa, Syndra, Einstein and Yury though Yury was below deck having a nap as if nothing was going on what so ever. Elisa would give the order to retreat the vessel as she realised the fog was fading and could tell the forces they were facing, while the ship began to retreat Elisa would bored the second ship using Gepo to run on the air. Elisa actions was relayed to the ships captain who didn't believe what he was reading... "Shes Flying?". At this moment a 3rd warship had been given orders to reinforce the two already engaged as despite the captains being unaware of the full damage the ships had taken but the reader of the Book of Evolution and Desire could completely.

As Elisa reached just above the ship, she launched herself down into a vertical spin in order to smash her foot into the skull of one of the weak fighters, with such a velocity that his face would be embed on the wooden oak floor he smashed into. Almost instantly was Elisa surrounded by a small army of 10 solderers and 1 leader before herself; but Elisa was in No mood what so ever to have a lengthy battle and thus using her conquerors haki she opens her eyes wide and releases a silent pulse knocking out all but the enemy captain; even a few. fighters on the other vessel would be affected.

Used 15 haki stamina.

9Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:12 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra and Einstein are on board of the ship. We use the suprise of our appearence to kill 2 of the 10 harpoon guys. After that it was less easy. Their were 8 fighters left and their captain. The numbers didnt say much. They were not that strong compared to the duo. Einstein engages quickly. He wanted this to be over asap. So he would have more time to lurk for Syndra. Also if he took them all out he thinks it will impress her. A fighter steps forward to fight him. Einstein dodges his attack by juping backwards. Then he jumps towards his opponent. With his arm he pushes againt the right arm of his opponent. This stops the fighter from being able to swing his sword. His arm got stuck and this leaves him wide open. Einstein thrusts his blade through the man who dies a second later. The fall of their companions angers them and they attack now all at once Einstein. Syndra isnt standig still.  The fighters are busy with Einstein allowing me to stab one of hem dead from behind.  Now only 6 were left. THey split up. Each of us needs to fight 3 at once. Syndra is able to keep the three attackers off me but Einstein was struggeling. I try to speed up my fight by moving faster using my chain to shoot it in the eye of a attacker. The chain enters the skill and rips the brains appart when the chain is pulled back. The man scream and blood flows like a fountain. At that moment one of the two that was left attacks me but I block his sword with my own.  Meanwhile on the other ship Elisa made her havock. THe haki spread and reached the ship I am on with Einstein. THe waves knock the 3 opponents Einstein is fighting out and the two I am fighting. It also afects Einstein. He feels weak and kneels down. THen he loses conciousness and falls on the floor. Our own ship was just out of range. Now all their is left is me ELisa and 2 captains. THen the 3rd ship can be noticed. Our crew is without a leader. On the ship their is screaming and panic. Someone had to do something about it but who? ELisa and Syndra are both busy.

10Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
It was Elisa facing this tier 3 captain with everyone else knocked out on the ground while on the other ship Syndra had her own captain to fight both would prove strong, while the 3rd ship was on its way and alas the panicking crew back on their own ship would continue to follow Elisa last orders, to retreat away from this battle and thus they continued to retreat. Though among the panic people were starting to talk of not leaving the two woman alone in this fight while others would remind each other that they need to trust them two, they are heroes and have the peoples best interest at heart. Back on the ship walkers on which Elisa was battling the two warriors faced each other.

Elisa foe would be 6foot tall, and heavy muscled all over as if he was built for power but one thing would be sure; he wasn't as strong as overs Elisa had faced but nor was Elisa about to show him any respect... she didn't have time and as Tomberg Walker started to speak Elisa went into Sora "How did you knock out my men"!. Elisa was behind him making a power punch into his back; directly behind his heart, followed with a blade of air striking the joints in his leg has she followed up with a sweep. Then as the captain was falling Elisa was above him striking an Iron body knee into his face. Elisa had won this battle quickly and effectively and would proceed to trigger a sinking before rushing to the aid of Syndra, if she needed it.

Stamina Used 70.
skill:

11Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Syndra

Syndra
When Elisa used her conquerers haki the only opponent left were the captains. At the moment I am facing oneon my own. His ranking was high and superior to my own. I know that if I fight him head on I would lose. Instead I jump away and keep my distance to learn about my opponent. The man was not as huge as the one ELisa was facing. He was muscled though and was alittle faster. In the battle I grab the sword of Einstein to use it as a second weapon. My opponent was using 2 short swords. That is the main reason I picked up a second weapon. It seems to be effective as blocking incoming attacks became much easier this way. Still I am struggeling to keep up.

The captain assassin attacks from my left. I block it with oen hand. Then he attacks with his right arm but ofcourse I blok that one with my other arm. He does keep the pressure on me. Knowing he is stronger then me he tries to overpower me with pure raw strength. Syndra then turns her arm quickly. The pressure is goen for a moment so the blade comes closer to me. He starts laughing but he doesnt kowI am now in a perfect position to shoot my chain at him. He is suprised and moves. Stillthe chain maby doesnt piere through his heart. It got in his shoulder. When I pull my chain back the sharp edges cause more damamge. The man curses. My attack on his shoulder made it almost impossible to still use the arm to attack. Only one arm left to worry about. Still when Elisa arrives I feel gratefull because her assistance would be really usefull right now.

12Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:32 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Syndra was hard at work on the other ship fighting her for; Elisa trusted she could handle the situation or at the very least hold her own. Meanwhile Elisa made her way through the ship until she reached the very fabric of the vessel; at the bottom she had clear view of its foundation and thus she pulled her hand back and flung it forward with speed and strength breaking it into bits and thus water would start to flow in & with the entire crew currently out on the ground there was no one to fix it and thus the vessel was doomed to sink; along with the 10 fighters on board. Once Elisa had secured the destruction of the ship she would begin her ascension to the top deck in order to prepare for her transference to the ship Syndra was battling on “Should I help Syndra?, I’m sure she can handle this situation?, What if i Wasn’t here?, Whhhahahahah iiffffffffff Whattttttttt iffffffffffff What iff? Graa i don’t know."  As Elisa made had finally reached the deck the battle between Syndra and the enemy captain had been going on for some time, and so had the thoughts of Elisa consideration to her friend as sometimes a fight is between two people and shouldn’t be interrupted for no reason.    

With this in mind Elisa started using her geppo to cross the gap between ships, trying her hardest not to be seen by either of the two fighters as she wanted to make sure Syndra wasn’t hurt but give her the chance to win this fight and grow. Elisa knew her very presence would affect Syndra and if she wasn’t their Syndra would need to save herself. The battle continues as the 3rd ship came closer.

13Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Syndra

Syndra
While I am fighting the assassin captain of the ship ELisa sinks the ship she was on. For a moment the fight stops. Both me and my opponent look a moment at the ship as it sinks away in the sea. Syndra tries to use this to attack the man while he is distracted but he seems to be back to his senses faster then I thougth. He blocks my sword just in time. He then punches me what makes me take a step backwards. In my mouth somethign is flowing that makes mty lips wett. I use a finger to wipe it away. Its blood. Blood drips on the wooden floor. Syndra looks at her opponent and smiles. My opponents doesnt give me any more luxeries and attacks first this time. I jump bakwards to avoid the sword. THe assassin jumps after me attacking me with fast thrust attacks. I keep jumping bakwards but then I feel a wall behind me. The assassins smiles back at me. You can stop running now bitch He thurst his blade aiming for Syndra's heart. She doesnt kknow what to do. In this critical moment I drop Einstein's sword and move my arm and catch the sword o the assassin. His sword stabs me in my arm. I then push the assassin back with my arm by pressing agaisnt the sword. THe sword gets deeper in my arm and I release a scream of pain. THe assassin ids distracted by the scream because is was so enjoyable to hear. Yes !!! Sream little girl!! Syndra then stops and smiles as she uses her own sword now fro a upwards attack cutting off the hand off that is holding the blade that is in my arm. For the assassin it takes a second before he notices his hand is gone. He takes some distance between us. He curses at me and looks aroudn for a way to stop the bleeding. Blood streams out of his arm.

Still because of the wound in my arm I am not able to hold a sword in my hand. This means we are even now but I have the upper hand. My sword was longer and I am better at fighting with 1 sword then my oppoent who is used to dual wielding. Syndra is sweating and breathing heavily. Her opponent is doing the same. It is clear neither of them had much energy left to fight for much longer. I hold my sword with a stronger grip and get ready. Her opponent does not, He moves to my weaker side. Syndra expected it and dodges the attack by moving to the side of him where I ut off his hand. I then stab forward. I scream loud for one last powerfull attak. She uses all the energy left inher body and uses it for this final attack. If I dont beat my opponent now then ELisa would have to save me. I didnt notice her so in my own mind it is kill or bekilled. SHe thrusts and hits her opponent. THe attack is powerulla nd the blade pierces through the entire body of the assassin. From his left side allt he way through his right side. I then twist the blade and push. THis cuts the assassin open and all his organs fall out before he falls down himself. The light in his eyes fade away as he says How could this happen?

Syndra then kneels down and falls on the foloor where she falls asleep.

14Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa reveals herself form above dropping down behind Syndra "You did a fantastic job, and I do apologise for avoiding taking action in your aid, but... I felt you could handle this battle and if i wasn't here you needed to gain the combat experience" *Elisa places one hand on Syndra back and leans in, and hugs Syndra "You did fantastic". At this moment Elisa had totally forgotten a 3rd ship had just enter the area and it was currently coming along side their current locations "MEN BORED, THE SHIP AND KILL ALL NON ALLIES!". 10 Fighters would bored the vessel in order to attack both Elisa and Syndra.

Elisa knew Syndra was tired and wounded and might not have the energy for another fight nor did Elisa believe she could protect her considering the incoming bodies and the presence of another captain, a stronger captain than the two they previously battled combined and thus Elisa would make a choice to force Syndra out of the battle; Elisa would push Syndra hard towards a open doorway leading to the lower decks "Sink this Ship". Two fighters would engage Elisa with the first throwing a right hook, with a rapid left elbow trusted in rapid succession while the second, would launch a spear attack towards Elisa left followed up by a roaring swing aimed for the top left of Elisa skull. Elisa would be forced to take multi-pal steps backs as she knocked the attacks away as the rest of the fighters were coming closer to take her out. She was surrounded and something about these men suggested they were highly trained.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum