One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra is sleeping and thus doesnt hear anythign Elisa said. Meanswhile the people who were knocked oiut by the conquerers haki are waking up. On the ship Elisa did sink are screams as the sea swallowed them taking their lives. Ont he vessel Syndra fought the captain the remaining 5 fighters now wake up too. With them waking up also Einstein got back on his feet. The battle begins. Despite the sudden increase of enemies Elisa makes short work of them. Einstein is confused when waking up and notices his sword is gone and so is Syndra. He shakes his head iupon seeing the enemy. He finds a enemy who he knocks out who also just woke up and takes his sword. After that EInstein kills him and makes his way to Elisa. On his way to her he kills another 2 enemy fighters.  When he reaches Elisa he greets her. Hey there ELisa i am back. Something knocked me out earlier. I assue their is no plan at the moment and that we just have to power through our enemies? Einstein blocks a attack from Elisa's right side. Kicks the attakser between the legs and then as the man bends over in pain chops off his head.

Meanwhile Syndra is laying below deck. SHe is sleeping but not for long. The noises of the battle between enemies and allies wakes her up again. When I wake up I look suprised around first. Where am I ? Around me is wood and lanterns are turned on. As I look around I see cannons and a other stairs leading down even further. I try to resist the urge to look around but some how my feed are the boss and lead me to the captains room. Inside the room is no one. I close the door behind me and the sounds are now softer. I walk to the desk  and start sniffing around. My eyes look at maps and papers. THey seem to be importhant and thus I grab all the stuf and treasers get out of the room. In the ship i find a bag. I put everything in the bag and get outside.

16Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
10 Minutes later on top the vessel, Elisa and Einstein had defeated and killed all their attacks and all that remained was the final enemy captain who was preparing to leap across the gap between ships, Syndra was still down stairs and their fellow crewmates were still a significant distance away but for some reason had put down the anchor as they waited for Elisa, Syndra and Einstein to deal with this situation.
Elisa was tired, covered in blood and knuckles bruised from all the punching, not to mention some of her skin on both her elbows scrapped off as she was forced to use non ideal means of parring away attacks.

The final captain was no push over coming in at 7ft tall, weighing 300 pound and the strength of 20 men he leaped, leaping across the gap between ships in a single jump and without any sort of run up; this man was fierce and his name was fiercer *His name is....The Triple A fanta monster of doom* he only Wields a mace in his left hand but he was good with it; and within a moment Elisa felt the mace crashing into her left legs thigh, biting her lip Elisa held the pain in deep as she counter attack wrapping her arm around Fantas armed arm to lock him and the weapon in place and following up with a flurry of right armed attacks *Right jab, right uppercut, undercut... right hook, pitches nose, and punch directly to the nose*. Einstein would use this moment to attempt a spear attack into Fanta but would simply bounce off his strong skin.

17Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Syndra

Syndra
After taking everything that looks valuable to me and my journey is in the bag. When I get upstairs back on deck I can see dead bodies and Elisa and Einstein. WHo are fighting a enemy. THe enemy looks more like a monster then a human being. I do take my stuff and put it down at a place I think it is safe. I am not really recovered from my last fight. Just a little. The wound in my right arm stings and is still bleeding. I decide to watch a little longer to get some more rest. As I am watching I see how Elisa is hit by the mace and trying to counter attack while holding the arm of her opponent. It doesnt seem to have much impact. Even einstein who have a open window for a attack isnt even able to cut the monster. The Triple A fanta monster of doom laughs and uses his other arm to slap Einstein sending him flying into the wall on my left. Focused on the fight itself Einstein does not notice me and jumps back intot eh fight. As I watch I try to find a weakspot but at the moment none are revealed to me. THe skin is thick and able o block a sword or spear. So maby this man is like me ? A cyborg?? For a moment I feel like im not the only one but that didnt change the fat that he is a enemy. The Triple A fanta monster of doom easily flings Einstein aside again and grows tired of Elisa who is just annoying him instead of really hurting him while holding his arm like a scared baby. He makes a attepts to grab her with his free hand. If ELisa doesnt let go and avoid this It will look ugly since those hands are big and look like they could crush ELisa. Also can The Triple A fanta monster of doom use his mace to pummel her to death if he would grab a hold on her.

18Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Seeing the beast before her make his move to grab Elisa, she let go of his left, and used Gepo to dash to the sky kicking him twice in his face on the way, she didn't know what to do this captain was strong and then Elisa remembered she was taught a long time ago, no matter one physical power a spiritual attack would always hurt the unguarded.  At this moment the hurt Einstein threw a blade into the captain's hand, providing a good distraction as it did successfully break through the skin and cut an artery; and with that moment Fantas attention was on Einstein as he healed her hand forceabliy. Elisa whom he had determined to be nothing more than rat had lost his attention completely, as she coated her right foot in a blackness...armament haki and released her gepo technical style of air walking to use gravity to grant herself momentum as she launched a powerful haki infused attack into the captain's face.

This attack did indeed hurt and catapulted the captain of his feet and into the ground, cracking through the wood in the process until he was inch away from Syndra on the floor “What on Earth was that, you Bitch”. The Captain turned to face Elisa ignoring Syndra in disbelief “How did, How did a woman put so much power into her attacks “YOUR A DEVIL FRUIT USER ARNT YOU!”. Both Elisa and Einstein were together side by side and began their charge towards the captain both having figured out a way to Hurt him and hurt him good not to mention providing a perfect distraction for Syndra behind him.

19Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra is watching at the fight while she is resting. I see how Einstein and ELisa work together and are able to finally wound their opponent. After Elisa's kick the captain lands near me on the ground. He doesnt seem to notice me at all what is really strange to me. The weakness of this man was probably his conentration and his lack of focus of what is going on around him. This can be usefull. Just when i want to join the fight and attack teh man/monster from behind. I do delay my attack when the monster speaks of devil fruits. What is a devil fruit ? What kind of fruit and what does it do ? If the man is right maby ELisa ate one what caused her unable to swim a few days ago.

While ELisa and Einstein charged at the captain he keeps talking. So what devil fruit did you eat witch? WHat powers did it give you? Cant even win a fight fair without using powers to cheat for your wins but I know your weakness!!! He jumps up to his own ship with a huge jump. Like he did earlier. A moment later he returns with a barrel. I am confused and look at the barrel. What does he want to do with that?? Their is a evil grin on his face. He charges at Elisa and when he is close throws the barrel at Elisa. The sea water comes out of the barrel. THe monster knows if the water hits Elisa it will immobilze her. Syndra meanwhile watches and takes notes in her head of what this man tells us about devil fruits.

20Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:45 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa raises up both her for arms to block the barrel thrown her way as the water starts soaking her shirt, drawing the attention of Einstein. Nothing would happen to Elisa as the water reached her, something that was unexpected by the captain; Elisa once again coats a limb with haki before punching the captain in his forehead. Einstein takes this moment to explain what the captain did wrong “You really are, stupid. I don’t think she's using a devil fruit just to punch you, nor would a barrel of water do anything to a devil fruit user as it needs to be calm and not in motion to be effective, you overgrown clown"

Fantas left eye would grow slightly as the veins inside pumped with blood, “WHAT DID YOU SAY, RUNT”. Suddenly Einstein was in the Grib of the Captain and about to be squished to death, Elisa had no choice. She slide along the wood with her arm still covered in Haki and punch the captain with an uppercut to his private region; shattering both his balls in the process. He screamed in pain as he fell to his knees  “Syndra use your chain, just like Z”.
Oh and tubby I don’t have a devil fruit” Just before Syndra could strike he used the last of his strength to push Elisa over bored “Then prove it by swimming bitch”.

The captain was right and Elisa couldn’t swim and once again was her power draining...but when…..when did I eat a devil fruit .Flashback “Ohhh that guy & that fruit...Shit”.

21Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Syndra

Syndra
Syndra jumps forward and stretches her arm as I attempt to grab ELisa but I am too slow. Elisa Falls in the water. I do look at the water hoping ELisa is able to swim back up tot he service. Nothing happens. I see bubbles and look then back at Einstein who is in bad shape. What do I do? Einstein looks at me and tells me he will be fine. He signs to me its alright and that I shoudl save ELisa. Without further tiem to waste I jump after Elisa intot he water. I dive inthe wwater. WHen I get inthe water I contineau swimming deeper into the water. I do see Elisa but she seems to be unable to move. The fear to lose my ssiter makes me swim faster. When Im with her I grab her and start swimmign back tot eh service. When we are I take some time to catch my breath. THen I use my chain and shoot it at the ship. The chain then rewinds pulling me and ELisa up. Together we get back on the ship but when we are back the scene changed less pleasent. Einstein is laying on the ground squased to death by this monster like captain. I look at the corpse and at the killer. It seems EInstein was atleast able to give that monster a run for his money. I lay ELisa at a safe place where the captain wouldnt get to her so she can recover. THen I enter the battlefield. Syndra releases her rageon her opponent and attacks. Before the captain can react I stab him in one of his legs. THe captain roars and swipes around him. I get hit by the back of his hand. I grab it but the impact still hurts and makes me cough up blood. I then use my sword to cut the captain's vein at his wrist. The wound bleeds heavily and the blood loss weakens him. I then let go off his arm and circle around him. The wound in his leg starts to take effect and the collapses. Syndra takes her chance. Her opponent isnt able to dodge anymore. As a last resort he uses his arms to grab wild aroudn him and use his arms to blok sword attacks. Syndra moves behind him and out of his sight. He trys to turn arround but isnt fast enough. I do a jump attack and my sword ends the life of the aptain with a stab from behind through his neck. After that he falls dead on the ground. I then get to Einsteina nd drag him to where I left ELisa. I sit down next to ELisa and wait for her to get her strength back. It seems like you ate a devil fruit sis. THis means you can not swim anymore and why you ollapsed last time whenwe wanted to attack the pirate ship. How could you be so careless and eat something you dont even know? Anyway I am glad you are still alive. I grab Elisa's hand and use the other arm to wrap it around ELisa and hug her.

22Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
Elisa slowly regains her strength after Syndra saved her from the ocean, but all she could do is look at Einstein's dead body crushed by the enemy captain, who Syndra had just finished off. Though as Syndra was hugging Elisa only dark thoughts had entered her mind, as she saw the dead body of Einstein. Elisa pushed Syndra away as she learned forward dropping to all fours as she punched the ground breaking one of the floorboards causing a small piece of wood to splint into her hand though Elisa ignored this as she started muttering to herself “I failed him, I failed everyone.. I promised not one person would die and of all people.” Elisa would bit her lip as the words that were about to leave her mouth would of been disrespectful to not just Einstein but Syndra also.

Elisa would return to a standing position as she swallowed her Emotions, making sure Syndra couldn’t see her face in case of Leaks “We will sink these two ships and take his body back with us and give him a proper burial at sea”. Time would pass as both the ship would sink to the bottle of the ocean as Elisa had secured a small life raft/rowboat for the two of them and the body of Einstein to proceed to returning to their own ship. The travelling back would be a silent one with the death of Einstein and the discovery that Elisa was a devil fruit eater but Elisa would ask one question “Does this mean I’m a deamon?”.

[exit]

23Hot Pursuit  (Task ELidra) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot Pursuit (Task ELidra) Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Syndra

Syndra
I am pushed back when Elisa gets her strength back because she does see Einstein's dead body. Elisa seems to be really upset. I do stand up and get behind Elisa. I wrap my arms tight around her and lay my cheeck agaisnt hers. Shussh sis I am here for you. You can let it all out. I am really sorry that I was not able to save both of you. Einstein told me it was fine and that he would be alright. I didnt see this comming eather but he knew saving you was important too. We will miss hima dn always remeber him. Its all my fault. I was too weak and too slow. I promise I will get stronger ELisa so you never will get hurt again.. I then leave her alone for a moment to do what she asks of me and I  sink the 3rd  ship. Then I take care of getting a row boat for me ELisa and Einstein. When we are on the row boat I get back on the 2nd ship and damage it so it will sink too. Ater that I ret back to ELisa nad Einstein and start rowing. While I am rowing Elisa asks me a question. Am I a deamon? No you are not Elisa.You are now just diffrent. I dont knwo the what the deal is with devil fruits but you did eat it. You are just like me now a phreak in the eyes of normal people. Still you are my sister and I love you. That will never change I stop rowing for a moment to grab Elisa and pull her closer to me and let her head rest on my chest. Then I start rowing again while Elisa leans agasint me. You are never alone got that?

Lucky for us our crew didnt get too far. Also did they use Yury to sail in our direction. We get bak on the ship and tell the crew what happened. Aftert hat we give Einstein the proper goodbye he deserves. I do take command o the ship while i let Elisa alone to get her emotions under control again  . Under my command we contienau our journey to our destination.
[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum