One Piece Pirate Nation
FORUM IS CLOSED VISIT US AT http://strawhats.forumotion.com/
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

THIS SITE IS CLOSED. FIND US HERE INSTEAD. http://strawhats.forumotion.com/

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Shinobi Generations Rebirth!
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 12:18 pm by Shinobi Generations

» A come back
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptySat May 04, 2019 1:14 pm by Titan.

» Rokushiki (Secondary)
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm by Admin

» Quick Question Thread
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm by Haba

» Gladius Naruto RP Site
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:52 pm by Nyguyen

» Magic Prodigy
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 10:49 pm by Evi Elwood

» Strawhat - One Piece AU
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 am by Admin

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyThu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm by Adri Sakna

» Naruto Mythos
[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 3:16 pm by Naruto Mythos

Statistics
We have 1100 registered users
The newest registered user is Shinobi Generations

Our users have posted a total of 65925 messages in 8680 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:56 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

A few days prior to leaving Jaya, Junbei sat inside a local pub, playing it's grand piano trying to work out the sound for one of his new pieces. He'd been ecstatic about his trip to Skypeia but it was a bittersweet feeling. His trip would have to be delayed due to the hull not being strong enough to handle Knock Up Streams currents. As he played a somber melody, a bunch of townspeople and pirate alike sat in the bar listening to the man's melody's, almost forgetting that he himself was a very wanted man. It'd happen all in Jaya, the destruction of several buildings and landscapes, honestly, he was surprised no word on Vega had happened as yet. Especially since, he wasn't the only one in Jaya causing ruckus. Nonetheless, the man continued playing because in moments, he'd be out of Jaya for good. The pub was known as the Patriot Inn, around the bar was scattered with several newspaper coo's, bounty posters and pirate memorabilia.

On wall hanged a few new notices the marines had issues and other rumours form nearby islands. Directly in front of the piano, a poster plastered on the wall read, 'Alabasta's National Treasure To Be Transported to Burial Ground'. Ceasing his piano playing, the pirate got up, walking closer to the poster and grinning. "I think I found the way to fund our trip sky bound, Gishishishi." Junebi said laughing contently. The bar's scent was masked in cigarette smoke, rum and ample perfumes from the local ladies who'd frequent the bar looking to pick up a wild horse for the night.

ulla

2[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:42 am

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Bumping his head to this simple hiphop type beat he had playing in his head over and over in a endless and seemingly infinite loop, Artem came across this noisy ass place known as ''The Patriot Inn'', or so he read. The sign with the inn's name on it was hanging above the entrance: two salon doors. You could smell the alcohol, tobacco and other types of familiar scents to him from outside.

Even though he could smell a bunch of flowers to him (alcohol, tobacco), it was the music that attracted Artem enough to take a look from the inside. Listen from the inside and deeply inhale a few of those lovely fumes, inside.

''Oh, hi.''
''Whatsup?''
''You look lovely, dear.''
''Keep yo' f**kin' eyes forward, dipsh*t.''

His red eyes and his worn out open grey coat were his trademark. To a few he was catagorized as handsome. There was this unique force of attraction his peculiar appearance had, so there were enough eyes inside the inn that studied Artem's appearance from top to bottom. To a few, Artem let out a few words.

However, the only one that drew Artem's eyes was the guy playing the piano. This was because of the pico bello music he was playing.

As the young man got up to go take a look at a poster, Artem would approach him from the left taking a look at the poster himself standing next to the musician.

3[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird

Entering the bar, was a man of a quite odd pale complexion. His red eyes shone much more brightly than Junbei's tinted crimson eyes in moments of fury. "Silver or Lead?" Junbei said turning to the man who was now standing next to him. As the man would seemingly ask the man a question, before he could even respond to the question, Junbei started to rattle on again. "A wild goose chase to Alabasta, what do you think? Will there be Silver or Lead at the end of the journey?" Junbei said grinning. Getting up from their seats, several men drew weapons, each curved in the form of scimitars. Walking over to the musician and the pale skinned gentleman, the leader of the pack rested his scimitar's dull side on Junbei's shoulder. "I've been watching you play for the last few hours... I can't believe someone with such beautiful melodies could end up a pirate with over 100,000,000 Million on his head." the man stated, resting the cold steel against Junbei's neck.

"Can't I live? I'm just trying to enjoy some downtime. Every piano has a different sound... My plan was to play all of them in the city before I have to go but I keep running into bounty hunters such as yourself." Junbei stated grinning. "Yohohoho... I'm assuming you and your buddy here are using this place as a rendezvous?" the bounty hunter inquired. Snapping his fingers, a pulse of low frequency waves fluxed into the bounty's hunters head, causing him to drop to the ground clutching at his ears. "Stop dragging strangers into our conflicts, Blue Beard." Junbei said snarling. Blue Beard Barnes, Bounty 44,000,000 Million, known among the Paradise as the big bounty hunter, he runs a small rag-tag group who've been trying to capture Junbei since his South Blue Days. Blue Beard isn't very strong but extremely resourceful, relying on his gadgets to capture his marks.

ulla

4[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song on Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
Silver or Lead? A process full of thought had started in Artem's head. He was quite intelligent, but not one to show it. He liked to keep things up his sleeve. Surprise his enemies, his opponents. If people didn't know that he was to be feared, he could get his enemies to overestimate themselves and underestimate him. And he did so by going around as Artem instead of Osipartem, and leaving his last name in the dark.

Osipartem Morishige. He was the little brother of ''The Grandmaster'' Kiretsu Morishige, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. Unlike his brother, who is this ruthless and sadistic criminal mastermind, Artem was the somewhat kinder fellow. However, they both share the same trait of being calm and humble. Aside from that, they are both great martial artists but do not share much more than that.

As Artem had taken a look at the poster, he could answer the mans' question.

''Silver, depending on how things play out. Lead, if you're a fool. I think too, that since this is the Grand Line, be prepared to face any damn thing. Don't look at it as a wild goose chase, look at it as a game. You need a strategy, trump cards, and ways to deal with setbacks.''

And then he heard a familiar sound. Shhhh-ing! Artem looked at the man next to him, and eyed the scimitar. He made a ''hmph'' noise as he turned his body for 90 degrees, so he could take a look at the others while the closest one of the group went down to the ground at the snap of the person next to hims' fingers.

His red eyes were quite intimidating, as when his eyes crossed pathways with one of the six it looked as if they took a step backwards.

Artem closed his eyes for a few seconds, and turned his head to the musician.

''So..''

He said in a questioning fashion like ''what would you like me to do'' or as in ''are you gonna play the game or follow fools in a wild goose chase?'' The thing about Artem was: even though he was a stranger to Junbei, he was no stranger to fighting.

5[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song on Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:49 pm

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried
Auburn Songbird
"I'm not one for getting strangers involved with my conflicts." Junbei said, not particularly directing his statement to anyone."However, I'm pretty sure Blue Beard over here isn't going to let either of us go without a rustle." Junbei stating sighing. The other men in the man's party retreated after seeing the glare from the unidentified red eyed man. Drawing his tonfa, Junbei used to the moment of intimidation caused by red-eyes, to slam the tonfa against  Blue Beard's face, sending him flying over the bar's countertop."Boss! the men shouted, rushing over to check on their Captain's state. Turning towards the pale skinned male, Junbei looked over his shoulder towards the man. "One glare from them made his men back down. Is it your toughness or do you just look that way?" Junbei said grinning. "I'm not about making much more noise inside of Vega's turf. I think I've caused enough trouble in Jaya. So I'm going to do what pirates do best." Junbei said, looking over towards the exit.

"Dash!" the man exclaimed, making a b-line towards the door. Junbei wasn't using his Oto Oto abilities to run, something told him that going serious on Blue Beard might be bad luck on picking on someone so weak. He'd grin at the red-eyes, almost in attempts for him to follow him, he was interesting. However, it was his choice. Junbei would dash from the bar towards the next pub on his list containing piano's he'd like to play on before leaving Jaya.

ulla

6[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song on Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:53 am

Sandalphon

Pirates
Pirates

Sandalphon
According to this Blue Beard fellow, the man next to him had a bounty over a hundred million berries. That was.. quite alot. His brother's frozen one was way more he believed. He had one of his own too, but nothing major.

Did he just look that way.. or was it his toughness? It could be something influenced by many factors. For one, if he revealed his full name, people would be intimidated by his roots. His eyes were unique. They were red. Red, the color of blood. The color of fire. And his appearance was frightening. He had a muscular build, and the emotionless expression on his face gave away a few hints stating he was fearless.

The man mentioned a guy named Vega. This name had rang a bell inside Artem's head, but he could not figure out the how and what's to this name. The way the man looked at Artem made his curiousity peak, and he followed him. It was unlike him to move like this at a high pace, but nonetheless..

Lead the way, he thought.

''Name's Artem, by the way.''

7[IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song Empty Re: [IO][Flashback] History's Solemn Song on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:09 am

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried