One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedom for all on Las Camp Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:28 pm

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
With the group finally reaching the docks and sweeping through the 100 marines It was time to seize the two ships; taking the two ships was easy as the only two left in the docks were unmanned. The mutants would all go onto one while Elisa, Syndra, the butler and Sugar all maned the other.  Within moments the group was sailing around the island in a circular route. Always increasing their distance from the island but also making it seem as they were patrolling the island. Elisa had two objectives at this point, the first to escape undetected while the 2nd was to gain a prime positioning to launch a strike on the prison itself.

At this the entire prison and its immediate area was filled with marines, that one couldn’t even see the ground from a bird's eye view; being this packed together there was no running form what was coming. Syndra, please open fire using the cannons on the prison, Sugar you aswell and butler please relay this same order to the Mutants..”Elisa would make an announcement on the ships den den mushiI can see the intruders inside a crack of the prison, marines please stand back”,putting the den den mushi down he attention returns to the crew “That prison will not make it through the night”. The mutants would start opening fire with no hesitation even using their mutant skills to increase the damage. With the buildings starting to fall with the cannonballs making contact with the foundations multiple marines would die. “Guys do not stop firing until I tell you to stop”.

2839 + 269 =3108

Last edited by Elisa DarkWalker on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total

16Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedom for all on Las Camp Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Syndra

Syndra
We get on the ship. THe mutants follow us. Meanwhile no one seems to notice we are getting away. On the ship ELisa takes the command. Sebastian is able to send all commands bover to the mutants. We circle aroudn the island and perpare the cannons. I carry a cannon ball to the cannon I was going to shoot. I put it in. The Canon ball is heavy. Sebastian has to help me lifting it . ELisa tels me SUgar and Sebastian that her plan is to destry the prison for good. On the mutants ship they hear it too and perpare themselves.

When everyone is ready and all cannons ready to fire. ELisa gives the command to shoot the prison to bits  and to not sop firint till she says so. On the mutants ship you can then hear canon fire. Sugar and Sebastian also shoot their cannons. The balls fly through the air drashing into stone wood and flesh. On the island is panic. Somehow Elisa is able to confince the marines that we are on their side. That we are shooting at the intruders who in fact. Are no long er on the island. Syndra is struggling though. She never fired a cannon before and didnt know what to do. I look for help around me but it seems Sugar and Elisa are too busy. For the second attack I look at Sugar who is next to me. As is stare at her while she is busy I see what she is doing. I try to copy her. As I opy her I am only looking at her. Barely at my own canon. As the second wave of cannon ball fire is announced by ELisa. I lighten the rope. The rope burns away like its supposedto be. Syndra is happy with the result but I missed one thing. Sugar is at the side of her cannon when she fires it. I am behind it. THe cannon shoots the ball. I watch as it flies away. I lift my hands to cheer. FOr the first time I fired a canon. THe happy moment ends soon as the backfire of the cannon makes the canon move backwards. Ramming itsel into me. I am pushed away a 4 meter. THeir is intense pain. Sebastian notices it and comes to my aid. He picks me up and carries me to a rowing boat. He then goes to ELisa and tell her what happened and that he is going away to gegt me to safety. He then turns aroudn and lets the row boat with me in it down into the water. He follows me soon after and rows away. Sebastian starts rowing fast.

It seems like he memorized where our own ship is. It still takes him hours to reach it. When He is back at our ship Sebastian takes me to my room. WHere I can rest as he calls for the towns doctor to look after me.
(++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)
WordCounter: 497
Total WordCounter: 3308+497=3805
(++++++++++++++++++++++++++++)

[Exit]

Last edited by Syndra on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

17Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedom for all on Las Camp Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:07 am

Elisa DarkWalker

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Elisa DarkWalker
The Marine ships would continue their route making sure to slow down in order; to cover syndra rowboat from sight so to not to gain suspicion from any of the marines on the Island. Elisa picks up one of the Dials on the ship "Are you guy stupid, your hitting nothing but our own men and I do not see any intruders so GAIN SOME COMMON AND STOP FIRING". "Excuse me, do you know who your talking to?" "Yes Captain stupid" "Thats vice admiral stupid to you, name and rank now". "I am Captain Thomas Leader of my regiment, and my Men will open fire if you do not stop... I am losing two many good men" "I will give you, 2 HOURS TO CATCH THE INTRUDERS, If you fail to capture then; I will personally attack the island and Burn the entire area to the ground...NO ONE LEARNS OF OUR SECRET". C-Clank.

In the following hours, The mutants vessel would under order of Elisa leave the area and start to head to a pre determined revolutionary meeting point while Elisa herself would use her Gepo to leave the current Vessel and meet up With Syndra; Sugar would make her own way creating floating shoes and simply running along the water. With the ships size blocking the exit they were sorted. Though at the exact 2 hour mark Elisa had given on the den den mushi would the ship be set to Explode covering their tracks completely.

[Exit]

3108 + 250 = 3358

18Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedom for all on Las Camp Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:02 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Nicely done, I liked the sneaky bits. So im going to award ya both 80,000,000 Reputation.
35,000,000 beli
60,000 ep
3 SP

19Freedom for all on Las Camp - Page 2 Empty Re: Freedom for all on Las Camp Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:04 pm

Isabella

Pirates
Pirates

Isabella
Cerulean Faith wrote:Nicely done, I liked the sneaky bits. So im going to award ya both 80,000,000 Reputation.
35,000,000 beli
40,000 ep
3 SP

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum