One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

29World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Admiral

Admirals
Admirals

Admiral
Located on the ground level where the nobles sat the fleet admiral took up his post. His main responsibility was the Celestial Dragon and Other nobles who were speaking. Baku was to attend to any aggressors. The fox eyed Fleet Admiral said nothing as he let the nobles bicker among themselves. He even had to fight back a chuckle as they were all foolish in his eyes. Arguing over trivial things while the world slowly descended into chaos. He knew better than to butt into the arguments of those born into power. He knew when to speak and when to insert his opinion. For the moment he just walked quietly around the outskirts of the room with a grin on his face. As he was doing his duty as a guard for this meeting. He would not have haki activated but he was ready to act at a moments notice should things go south. For the moment he would rely on Baku who stood outside the main entrance of the room. His arms were held behind his back as he calmly strolled around the back of the room. Keeping a close eye on things.

'Such foolishness,' he would think to himself as he strolled around the room.

Some late arrivals came through the other entrance and conversed among themselves. The only person who could possibly hear the conversation between them would be the Fleet Admiral in his animal state. However, this was not the case. Baku's eyes cut across the hallway, meeting that of the fugitive known as Asher Kringle. In any other circumstance Baku would have sprung into action and subdue him on sight. Yet, due to the circumstances given he needed to stand guard. The only way he was to leave his post was if Asher were to do anything threatening. His eyes cutting over and seeing Asher would be more than enough of a warning to not do anything stupid right now. Yet, he still kept a watchful sense of things around him. Focusing on so many people would create a sort of blind spot for the explosives being placed in various areas in the building. Not saying anything he would continue to watch him. He could only place his right hand on the handle of his blade that rested on his right side. He was itching, hoping something would happen. He wasn't one for politics.

OOC:

30World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:03 pm

NPC

NPC

Archon would sit there, patiently, and would listen to everything that would be said. It would be rude of him to interrupt them while they spoke, because that was just how he was. He didn't expect any of these people, especially the normal Nobles or Royalty, to be like him. Well not most of them. It was his time to speak now though and he would do just that, starting his dialogue with a slight chuckle.

"Wow! Just wow! You two who have family members as Celestial Dragon, mainly you girly, must think you matter? Like really matter. I would understand if this Reverie was being held by one you, but it isn't. I called for this Reverie as it effects us Celestial Dragons just as it effects your Kingdoms. That is why you are here. You can hold any concerns or things you want discuss after I say my peace. Okay?" Archon would stand up now after saying that, and begin to walk around the C-shape table, making one whole pass before stopping behind the seat of Nenrie.

"And the death of a Celestial Dragon, especially, the majority of their family is a very big deal. It isn't the same as a King being killed when is Kingdom is besieged by whoever. You could say we are the gods of the world, honestly. So, until you actually are one, like your Father, know your place." After saying this he would move to stand behind the seat of Erzea.

"Oh, William." Archon knew his real name, he knew everyone who was in attendance, but he wanted to say his name wrong on purpose. "To tell you bluntly you won't be getting anything for the death of your Family, well maybe one thing. But everything they owned is now, well. Mine. Well, execept for that piece of land they have you running." Archon would then return to his seat and then slam his hand on the table, hard enough that a imprint was left and that everyone could be able to hear this. After this action on of the hidden doors, to his left, would open and the person to come out would be Ivette Winsor.

"Why I say everything that the Winsor Family owned is now mine is because Ivette here, is betrothed to me. Being the only one, I'm not including you in this Philip, of the Winsor's to survive the attack on them she couldn't run what was under the control of her family. So, I offered to do it for her. But under the condition that she become my Wife. " Archon would pause for a moment as he would stand to his feet once again. Ivette said nothing while he spoke, and wouldn't even if someone was to say something to her. There was something obviously, if you knew her on a personal level, wrong with her.

"Why I tell you all of this, is because I will give everyone this offer. If you are some Royal of a dying Kingdom, I can help you, but you must marry one of my Children. And pledge undying allegiance to me. If you are a fellow Celestial Dragon one of your Children will marry mine, or you will marry one. If you don't have children of your own.

I say this to not increase my influence on the world, not at all. But to bring us all together to face off against a new threat. THE YONKO OCEANUS!"
He would scream his name out loud, so that even those within the hallway may be able to hear it. "He was the one to kill the Winsor Family, minus Ivette and Micheal. And for one reason, to take something that they had under their protection for many years. A weapon that will give him true command over the Seas, and the beast dwelling within them. So, accept my offer or agree to at least work with me. I won't give you the exact plan to what I have, at this moment but it will require the wealth and influence of all of us. But, that is all I have to say at this moment. If you accept my offer, agree to work with me, or simple don't care for the matter at all send me a letter after ten days.

And please keep in mind as after we deal with this Pirates, we can move on to those annoying roaches that call themselves Revolutionaries and whip them out as well. But, enough of me talking. Just let that sit in your minds. As I won't be hearing any question from what I just said.

Now! Does anyone have anything they wish to bring to the table? We can talk about anything really, doesn't matter. Still have around two more hours of this."

Archon would say as he would sit back in his seat. He did say a lot, but he needed to say everything quickly before everyone got side tracked. Seeing this from how the Little Lady & Erzea spoke to each other. At any point in his talk he would be ready to deal with anyone that foolishly thought they could interject into what he was saying, as he was the most important person in attendance. He was the eldest, even though he didn't look it, Celestial Dragon here who had also the most influence, but not as much as he wanted. And it was also know between the Celestial Dragons that he was the strongest, not having bodyguards for this exact reason. The Fleet Admiral actually was her to protect the other Celestial Dragons encase something would jump off. But the Fleet Admiral will be in charge of protecting Archon if for some reason he wasn't able to protect himself. Why he asked people to marry his children was because he did indeed has a lot, by his many wives and the best way to cement an allegiance was by marriage. Well that is how Archon saw it.

OOC:

31World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow

That Life

Erzeal, and Lyold

The Other Side Image:
Mhm." was utter out the very voice of Erzeal Mawdu Winsor. One of the remaining survivors of the Winsor massacres yup that had a ring to it. The comment of "Mhm" was utter after the World Noble finish his comments. Due to Erzeal split personality, and the current situation that he was in. It was Lloyd who hold control of Erzeal body so that he could insure that Erzeal positive concerns get voice in a way that was understood by his peers. As you can see what was important was that Erzeal voice his concerns but in order to do that he would have to be in the loop.

It was no secret that his brother in law had push the buttons of Lloyd by calling him out of name several times throughout the conversation. Once his brother in law finish his comments the floor was opening for nobles to speak. Lloyd didn't have any concerns about world issues his only concern was the love of his sister, and well being. But how could he denied the chance to get back at his brother in law who rudely said his name in correct. Not to mention his sister look like something was wrong with her. Lloyd wasn't able to figure it out but it was obvious that his brother law had done something he wasn't post to do.

Lloyd was the first to speak before any noble cutting them off before they could get to voice there concern. He had said,"Archie Pho, Arcie, I mean Brother in law! I'm glad to have ya in the family! Welcome I am sure my sister couldn't selected a better man for the job. I pledge my allegiance to ya, and I hope we can wipe the Yonko Oceanus right off the map literally. I'm sure with the combine resources of your kingdom, and other nobles I am sure we can make the world a better place! Oh by the way my name is Erzeal Mawdu Winsor for those who don't know." If you look at Lloyd he had a toothy smile on his face. He had glance at his sister, and gave her a wink this wink would only be done with Archon wasn't looking, and when she was looking at him.

Before he spoke he was sure to clap, and bow slightly at his brother in law Archon . This is of course after he stood up. So the order in which these action would happen would be first the Mhm, then the speech, and lastly the bow along with the standing up etc. After he was done he would retake his seat.

Information:

32World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:22 am

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot

DOOMSDAY

Cerberus

Firebombs

Baby Den Den Mushi

Eye Scope|Proton Cannon

if you ain't the hitter, you just might be the lick

Fake Zed
"Commodore, how much longer do you think this meeting is going to persist?" Zed would be speaking to Asher, from behind him in a private whisper. Even should those in the area have enhanced hearing, Asher's ears would be the only ones the words reached. Even then the words wouldn't communicate much, but a lack of patience, but to Asher it meant the time was near. Afterwards he'd give a glance towards the Admiral Baku whose imposing presence was making the man rather nervous. He had a big job coming up in just a few moments. And though the man had ill will for those Nobles who were in the room, he had none for Baku, so even with his Haki activated the bomber's intentions wouldn't be sensed. Even the Silver Fox wouldn't sense him until the bomber made his move for the room, praying to make it beyond Baku who was at the door to the room in the hallway 5m away from him. Being a doorman of sorts, his back was to the wall, any back pacing he'd attempt would be in vain, the only direction he was able to move was forward. This statement in regards to the intimidating Admiral.
Roof Team
Fickle seconds were all that remained on the timers of the bombs and all who were in the loop on the plan would be aware of this. The three who patrolled outside the Reverie building were now making their way towards one of the four corners of the building, neither of them at the same corner as to maximize the effects of the terrorist attack. Luther who was on the roof with a large sum of Birdie's nameless forces was free from the eyes of one of the second party Lieutenants and had slipped his hand into his jacket pocket to find the trigger to three of the Time Bombs in his pocket. Despite this, he was only responsible for detonating two. The bomb that was planted on the roof of the Reverie and the bomb that Marine Captain Zed had strapped around his legs underneath his clothes. With a tongue of silver, Birdie was actually able to convince the man he'd be able to contribute to the plan without losing his life and for such foolishness he'd pay with his life. Birdie didn't have room for such stupid people in his ranks.
Keeping his hand in his pocket and positive the dial on the switch that controlled which bomb detonated was on zero, he scrolled with his thumb on the dial flipping the switch to "1". Flipping up the top of the detonator which prevented accidental or premature detonation, he took a breath then pressed the detonator button with his thumb. This was all while another in Birdie's ranks who was on the roof was talking about Marine politics and ranking system of the Marines with the Lieutenant keeping his attention off of Luther. The other Lieutenants being too far away or too busy with their own sector's to notice Luther had his hand in his pocket which wouldn't even raise suspicion.
Explosive number "1" detonating would cause the ceiling above the Reverie to come crumbling downwards. Albeit the blast only covered 25m in diameter, the concussive force and the lack of support from part of the ceiling being gone would cause close to 40m of the 50m circular ceiling to come down towards those in attendance. The explosion was miraculously centered upon those who were narcissistic enough to seat themselves at the table that was in the spotlight of the meeting where all the drama was unfolding. Large multi-meter and multi-foot chunks of solid rock would shower down at a rushed pace from the sky due to the force of the blast causing the rumble to shoot downwards. While those in the rafters wouldn't have their lives at risk like those who were at the C-shape table, they'd still suffer severe injury if they were caught in the debris from the explosion.
Showering down along with the hunks of rock would be a cascade of blinding dust and dirt, that'd reduce the vision of everyone in the meeting room to near zero. Only frames and bodies that were 1 meter away would be discernible. That's if one could manage to keep their eye lids open in such a condition. The dust would be restless and wouldn't settle for some time, meaning should your eyes be open you'd get dust or dirt in your eyes and subject yourself to being blinded. Having a power akin to Haki would be a blessing at such a time.
Not stopping there, with such a potent bomb going off, it'd surely release a thundering boom that'd be heard from afar. This would signal everyone else who was apart of the plan to kick shit off. 35 men stationed on the roof under Birdie's flag, 30 of them totted rifles. The explosion surely drawing the attention of the Lieutenants who were on the roof, while their focus was adverted, four riflemen would shoot and kill the distracted Lieutenants with one bullet to the head from a close range. From there, there the entirety of the roof team save for Luther and those who didn't have weapons would begin to flee the scene.
The rest were told to rally up and fire into the meeting room from above since the roof was no longer intact. So a hail of bullet fire would follow the shower of rock and dust. There were no specific targets since they couldn't see, but many lives would be at stake from the execution squads assault. The bullet fired would be more aimed at the area the C-Shape table however.
Ground Team
The three under Birdie's reign who were walking the streets as common Marines would pause at the thundering sound of the bomb on the roof going off. Each of them were near their designated corners of the Reverie building. When they paused, they weren't looking up at the destruction and carnage however, they were assessing the reaction of the other Marines who weren't affiliated with them patrolling the area. The bomb had the effects on them that Birdie said it would and it drew their attention giving these walkers enough time to withdraw their Time Bombs and toss them at the corners before sprinting away. Seen or not, it wouldn't matter, because mere moments after the bombs were tossed their timers would have expired before anyone could do anything to stop them. This would occur shortly after the roof bomb, surely causing more panic in the streets given these explosions were on the ground level and actually would kill civilians and Marines alike.

It was worth saying that Rear Admiral Mercy wouldn't be in the area of effect of these blast. Only three blast and with her at the front entrance, the corner that was closest to her would be the one that remained, this corner being one of the ones on the North side of the building where the main entrance was. Carrying on with the plan, the ones who carried and tossed the bombs would be running for their lives. Where they'd be heading was the docks where the Queen Anne's Revenge was located. If they could make it, praise be to the heavens, if not, it didn't matter, but what was important was that it looked like that was where the assailants were trying to get to.
The level of destruction these bombs on the corners would cause was enough to cause the corners of the Reverie building to topple down and crumble. The whole first floor of the corners being blown to pieces, the stories above it would have no support and just pancake down and collapse. It'd be akin to a small fissure the way the earth would seem to shake and the dust and debris storm would be ridiculous as all the stone material would come toppling down and spill out into the streets, burying dead bodies, the injured, and the fleeing without any discrimination.
At this time Birdie and his few henchmen would take to the streets from their food cart unharmed from all the chaos and explosions. Fleeing civilians were everywhere and deafening cries of terror painted the scene even for those who were lucky enough to not see the atrocity that had just unfolded. Though while majority would see this as a revolting sight, Birdie saw it as beauty. His pieces of technology put to work and causing such an epidemic. Though it'd more than likely take awhile for the link to be established, once his name was labelled to the weapons used to facilitate this attack, he'd be a big name in the Underworld. His name would probably be in the mouth of the World Government too, but he could careless about them to be honest.
His Marine cap was pulled low keeping his profile hidden, but his eyes retained their full range of vision and effectiveness as he looked up to the towers that were freshly blown up and swallowing people in a tidal wave of stone. The way the very earth quaked from things crafted from his hands made him feel like such a powerful man, but he didn't have time to relish in the sensation for long. The moment he had exited the stall, his Kenbunshoku Haki was activated. Though he was dressed as a Marine and shouldn't be perceived as a threat or responsible for any of this, he could never be too sure.His regular artillery resided on his body. Cerberus was on his back hip, the Baby Den Den Mushi was in either of the multiple pockets on his person and the same went for the Fire Bomb and Eye Scope he still had. What was worth noting was the Proton Cannon that he held in his hands. It'd be an odd sight surely, but with all the shit going on Birdie wouldn't be second guessed and if he was and he was attacked, he'd be alerted. Taking a mental photo of his creations doing what they were meant for, he'd turn away and begin running towards the large continental shelf where the Owl's Haven was.This was opposite to where the port was that harbored the Queen Anne's Revenge and where the corner bombers were running. Lets say the continental shelf leading to Paradise water and the Owl's Haven could be reached by going straight from exiting the Reverie Buildings West entrance, while the port and waters to the New World could be reached by going straight from exiting the Reverie Buildings East entrance. In his company were the others who were working the cart with him, but Birdie ran at his own pace, looking to keep his own ass safe as opposed to make it out with his team. After all he was the master mind to this all, so it was most important that he remained alive in the end.
Roof Team
Back to the roof, with the bombs on the corners of the buildings detonating and these corners collapsing, Luther and the unarmed grunts would run to the intact corner. Their being roof access (how they got up there in the first place), they'd begin what seemed like an endless trek down this spiraling 100m tower. Any Marines he encountered on the way down would be met with a bullet from the revolver Birdie had gifted him. The five unarmed men in front of him and dressed as Marines (as he was too), they wouldn't be met with immediate hostility. Regardless if they were, Luther being a deadeye shooter would dispatch any who were coming up the tower with accuracy and quickness. The unarmed men would be quick to pick up any weapons on the marines Luther dispatched, so Luther wouldn't be the only one on the offense and run out of ammunition. If he did, he'd switch to his rifle Vendetta. Though it was meant for long range, Luther had able hands to make anything that used gunpowder into a tool for any task. As they'd be spiraling the tower making their descent, the final wave of bombs would detonate via their timer. These bombs were the ones the roof team planted over the entrances to the Reverie building. So from there the rubble would rain down and if any guards remained vigilant and at their post at the entrances, they'd be met with a shower of rubble from 100ms up crushing anyone who hadn't already fled the scene. Birdie would have already been running by this point, so he'd be safe, as would the runners who were going to the Queen Anne's Revenge. Additionally Luther and his team would be unfazed as the blast wouldn't reach the tower they were in, nor would the debris shower in through the windows or anything crazy.

Fake Zed
After the bomb on the roof went off, but prior to any other bombs, Zed would know his time was now. However he'd die before he could even attempt to carry out the attack. Unaware that Birdie had actually given him less time than he had told him, the man's bomb would go off right after the bomb on the roof blew up. This was a bit after he spoke to Asher, while he was still in the hallway only 5m away from Admiral Baku. Perhaps it could say his death was peaceful given he wouldn't know he was only a pawn used to transport a bomb. Nonetheless, the explosion would encompass its maximum range as all the other bombs had and would. It'd also deal the most amount of damage and destruction it could, as would and had the others. This would mean Baku and even Asher would be caught in this blast and be exempt to being blown to oblivion.
Boat Team
At the docks with the Queen Anne's Revenge, one of the Marines stationed on it would move to take control of the Gatling Gun after they noted signs of the first bomb going off. Zed would ready the ship for departure, given he was told to have the ship ready to go at a moments notice if anything popped off. So while the small team on the ship would have the anchor raised, they wouldn't begin leaving just yet, they still had work to do.
The grunt with the two Firebombs dispatched by Birdie earlier would begin sprinting to the port after hearing the bombs go off. He needed to hurry if he wanted to carry out his job in time and correctly. More importantly those on the Gatling Gun had orders to fire on flocks of fleeing people as opposed to wasting bullets on a small amount of people. This meant he couldn't afford to have those running in a panic catch up to him, because then he'd be sprayed down along with them.
Bombing
The first bomb would have detonated a moment after Archon had finished his dramatic monologue about how the Nobles and Celestial Dragons needed to band together against Oceanus. The second, the one on the fake Marine Captain, immediately right after this first one threatening the lives of at least two important personnel. Additionally it'd collapse the hallway that was used to enter the meeting room and blow out the doorway and a deal of space into the meeting room while the debris and bullet fire was showering down from above. The third bombs would be the ones on the three corners of the building, that'd cause those corners to collapse on themselves in a pancaking fashion and spill out 100m worth of rubble into the street. This landslide coupled with the bomb blast like spillage would kill and bury alive countless amounts of people, since so many were gathered just to say they were present at the event, albeit outside. The way the rubble rolled down wouldn't expose any makeshift exits or entrances into the interior of the building. The fourth and final wave of detonations would occur a few seconds after the third wave. These were the bombs on the rooftop, that'd cause rubble to shower down and block the four entrances to the 400 sq.m building the Reverie was held in.
乐 乑 乒 乓 out of character 乔 乕 乖 乗:

33World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:46 am

Asher Kringle

Marines
Marines

Asher Kringle

Asher had been legitimately bored with this reerie and everything that came with it. He didn't understand the urge people had to be a marine as it had no fun to it besides meeting key people. Even then most of the people you're so eager to meet fail to live up to these expectations which usually creates resentment and bitternes. Asher was one of those people who failed to live up to his hype as he is now reffered to as the "Marine Killer". For Asher that disappointment was non other than Admiral Baku who was someone Asher had nothing but hate and annoyance with, the feeling was mutual for both men but Asher could say he at least respected the greatness and skill that Baku had within his range. Asher couldn't have imagined having people crumble at the thought of going against him on the battlefield, Asher didn't know what it felt like to having the opposite feeling either because he didn't have that level of fear from others nor did he share the fear needed to exude these emotions for others.

"Not much longer"
said Asher to Zed, all the while as Zed rounded off the ending of his question Asher had activated his intangibility. Asher was fully aware of what was about to happen and didn't really care much. Within victory or failure of this task he was running with Birdie he knew his legacy as a burden and antagonist for the Marines would be solidified which did just enough for his ego in it's own weird way. The relative ease of which Asher activated his moves showed in how little he actually had to move, to be quite honest even if you were looking dead at him you wouldn't have noticed anything different about him. Mercy who was stationed outside would move out of the way from the incoming debris which would have crushed her if she hadn't. She had pushed the cart that was previously occupied by Birdie 8 meters where she looked at the rubble. Her entrance had exploded as all the other's did, but the way she dodged hers was probably the only station to secure a safe passage from the debris.

It was immediately after the first bomb went off Asher whispered "That's my cue" he would glow with a lightning design through his body as if he were lightning personified, the bird on Zed's shoulder suffered a grim fate for the forthcoming move from the impending explosion, Asher was sad for Birdie who oddly enough enjoyed that, his birds. The lighting infused Asher had been turned into a giant piece of lightning from the looks of things, this happened instantly after the first explosion had occurred, and as the exploding Zed had took his last breathes Asher who was moving like lightning himself shot down the hallway his haki would be his eye's just in case things hadn't worked out behind him. How Baku would dodge that explosion at such a close proximity would prove to be a testimate to his greatness if he did indeed survive it to meet Asher for their first fight to happen. Asher's intangibility protected him from the exploding Zed as it just disrupted his electrical body and nothing more, the shocking Asher had proceeded onward to the entrance.

It wouldn't take Asher more than mere seconds to reach the entrance as he was moving at his natural speed which was as his body insisted, lightning. Meanwhile the aforementioned bird beak that held value to Birdie had made it's way through the walls of the Reverie meeting along with more debris and shrapnel from the exploding suicidal marine, the beak would hae made it's way to the woman at the C shaped table. Given Archon's treatment of her previously this would make his day. The debris and shrapnel however were there to kill those in the room as the velocity and heat bestowed upon these objects created something to be feared. Asher himself though was going through the entrance at the front gate. On the other side was Mercy who wouldn't even attempt to remain impartial. "Go" she would say She would rip the hood of the cart off piece by piece, making thick metal stakes from them and chucking them as far as she could towards the other end of the island essentially creating a trail for use. Her throwing power landed the furthest of the seven pieces thrown roughly 100 meters forward. That would put Asher on course for his landing spot. At the moment Asher who had moved on from Mercy had watched as the pieces land (none hitting him) as he even saw some vaguely ahead of him. The duo who had started this entire mess had now been side by side.

Skills:

34World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:58 am

Go D. Naraku

Pirates
Pirates

Go D. Naraku
ignore mm

Last edited by Apollo D. Daffodil on Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

https://op-piratenation.rpg-board.net/

35World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:10 am

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
holder please

36World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:27 am

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
Everything seemed to happen in a blur as Cyrus sat, patiently listening to Archon squabble with the other nobles at the table. Honestly, they were like children. Though, it was an interesting little tidbit of information to find out they were planning a war with Oceanus. If the Revolutionaries could get ahead of that little plan and start negotiating with Oceanus before the World Government managed to mobilize...things could get interesting. Cyrus heard the bombs go off about a second before the rubble began to fall and it was in that second that he instinctively activated his haki. He had used this new power sparingly since awakening it on Jaya with the help of Cappadonna and every time it was truly an eye opening experience, the entirety of the room opened up around him, mapping out every little detail. It was as if time slowed to a crawl as Cyrus observed massive chunks of building collapsing down around the table of nobles and Celestial Dragons. Cyrus nearly laughed out loud. Up in the rafters he was safely tucked away from the biggest of the debris blocks, though with his haki open and his natural speed he was able to simply bend and dodge out of the way. Had he been down below at the C-table it would've been a much harder task, requiring more than simply side-stepping.

With the cloud of dirt and debris filling the room, blocking any sense of vision, Cyrus took this opportunity to open his ROOM. The edges would be perfectly obscured by the dust and dirt that clung in the air, making it so no one would even realize they were within the ROOM. He then used his Scan ability to map out the location of each and every individual within his ROOM, which would take up the entirety of the meeting room. It was easy enough to find the Silver Fox and Archon as the rubble continued to fall, their auras from his haki coupled with Cyrus's ability to see their entire skeletons made for rather distinguishing features among the crowd of most likely panicked nobles. Being able to actually see the skeleton systems of everyone within the meeting room in his mind meant Cyrus could freely manipulate those things rather than just their full arm or leg, but the bones themselves. It was a split second decision to activate Shambles and instantly switch the Silver Fox's skull with the chair directly in front of Cyrus. As a result his brain would be instantly crushed and his head explode as a much larger object tried to take the place of his skull within his head. If successful, Cyrus would pick up the Fleet Admiral's skull as a sort of souvenir and continue walking towards the exit away from the entrance, where he could hear explosions of their own going off and...electricity perhaps?

The way Cyrus saw it, without Archon the intel about a war with Oceanus would most likely be useless. Without the Fleet Admiral, the odds Oceanus (hopefully backed by the Revolutionaries) would crush the World Government skyrocketed. Even as Cyrus made his way to one of the exits (not the original entrance), another wave of bombs went off, sealing the four corners. He hardly batted an eye however as he was far enough from the exit to not be harmed by the explosion or rubble but close enough that once the rubble had settled he simply pointed at some of the gathered debris and muttered, Takt. Pushing it up and away enough to give him an opening, which he gladly took before dropping his ROOM and the rubble back into place, re-sealing the tomb that had been made from the Reverie building.

Outside was utter madness as people lay dead or dying in the streets. Those fortunate enough to not be crushed by the rubble were panicked and either crying in the streets or running around in no particular direction. Party's over, there's been some sort of attack. I'd like a ride home now. Although there's going to be plenty of traffic where we came in so come around back. Cyrus spoke into his Den Den Mushi to his Revolutionary Escort which had brought him here originally. He stayed in character so if anyone had listened in on his quick conversation, he'd seem like just another noble trying to leave the place. After that, Cyrus began making his way down to the docks, though not the main docks that Birdie and his men, along with the majority of the Reverie guests had arrived at. Instead he had tipped off his escort to meet in the plan B meeting area, which presented itself with a cliff just over the water. Cyrus would have to jump in, but there were plenty of divers waiting for him below to bring him aboard.

Skillz:

Haki:

Last edited by Kincaid on Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put Haki Stamina)

37World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Nenrei D. Donquixote

Marines
Marines

Nenrei D. Donquixote
Nenrei turning her head to the direction of this unknown Lloyd person would begin to frown. He had produced a single bullet from his attire and sat it on the table. Instantly she was angered. Her anger most likely affecting the Homie Zeus from up above (she doesn't know he is dead). Seeing the Noble produce a bullet would cause her to activate her Observation Haki. It was best she increased her perception and overall observation if this pathetic excuse of a noble would try something. Upon activating her haki, she would begin to observe the world on both a new and larger scale, her senses increasing to a 150 Meter diameter. Smirking at the stupid noble, she would regain her calmness, changing her hand that was near the seastone sword to grip the handle of her Blankit, the Devil Fruit Katana, that was on the opposite side. Her free hand still on the table, she would await her actions.

Seconds would pass as the Celestial Dragon Archon would speak of Nenrei being a spoiled little brat. Well he didn't say it directly, but she knew that he was most likely thinking it. A smirk appearing on her face as she eyed the Celestial Dragon, she would see the man Llyold put the bullet back in his attire. However this wouldn't cause her to deactivate her Observation Haki as she was still paranoid to say the least. The man could easily produce a gun and shoot her dead. And knowing Davy Jones, the dead pirate most likely wouldn't alert her.

Hearing Archon's speech about the Yonko Oceanus, Nenrei was growing bored. Then that is where it would begin. Her Haki perceived the attack a second before it happened. First it was the sound of the explosion then the crumbing of the roof. At the sound of the explosion before the roof even got a chance to cave in, she would allow Blankit to take its true form of a Mammoth. Instantly, the Kuja's Katana would transform. The over sized mammoth's body taking most of the hits from the debris and bullet fire that she would begin to hear. The mammoth appearing on top of the round table although not literally. Its body hovering above it due to its height and its feet around it. Its closest hind feet was 4 feet away from Nenrei as it blocked her view of where the man Asher was.

Though, that wasn't the end of Nenrei's plan. As soon as the Mammoth had transformed seconds before the roof's stone slabs was within 15 meters above them. They would begin their move. Jumping over the table swiftly due to her being an acrobat with Davy Jones behind her doing the same movement. As she jumped over the table she would scream "Blankit go destroy the opposite wall, we have to get out of this hellhole!" They would run up under the mammoth in the same speed and pace that it was moving towards a wall on the other side of the entrance where the Marine Asher had been. As they moved the bullet fire would begin to hit near the seats where they had been and the area near the seats. Being protected by the hairs of the mammoth that fell off of its bottom and the body of the mammoth itself. They would cover the distance to the other wall.

The mammoth moving at full force at the wall would lower its head, its steel horn things making contact with the wall as the force of the horns and his body would erupt through the wall and into a corridor on the other side of the wall. Both Nenrei and Davy had been safe as she had been following under the mammoth noting that while it was moving it did its best to avoid destroying the round table itself as it had stepped over it. Due to Nenrei being a Marine of high reputation most knew that she could somehow summon a mammoth in battle, so the other marines there wouldn't dare attack it if they could see it seeing as it was there to help.

Still under the Mammoth as they appeared on the other side of the corridor with its black walls and red and golden carpet she would smile. "Davy from the looks of it multiple bombs have gone off." said Nenrei as she observed the area. With her high intellect and eternal compass due to her being a Kuja roaming around the woods most of the time. She could tell that she was at the east side of the building and a bomb hadn't gone off hear yet and she had wondered why. Looking, she would see a window, still under Blankit she could tell that they were on the hallway near the streets. They would only have to get through this wall to erupt into safety. Her haki covering a huge distance. She had sensed more attacks at 3 other corners of the meeting building, but not this corner, she could also tell she was nowhere near the entrances as this wasn't the main hallway of the east wing.

Nodding her head, her leadership capabilities would come into play as she would say "Blankit, break through this wall and we will head to the shore. There is a drop off where the docks are located. We are about to leave this hellhole and go back to Atlantis." said Nenrei as she and Davy walked under the mammoth. Being in the 30 feet wide corridor, the mammoth only made a quick and powerful jerk with its body, causing the wall and window to crumble as it made its way through it with Davy and Nenrei following under it. Everything it did was in the safety of the two "companions" making sure not to step on them or fall on them.

As they walked into the daylight, they would begin to make their move towards the docks as they ran on the streets still under the mammoth maintaining the same pace.

OOC:

38World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:10 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
no edits Smile

39World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Lyoko

Free Agents
Free Agents

Lyoko
World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Tumblr_mpj6zjndqi1ruakfio1_500
OOC:
The royal guard Hanna:

"Not much longer"

He heard that. Glancing over towards the voice, he saw that it was the same man who he'd heard speaking before. He ignored it for not, but never getting rid of his words. "Not much longer".

On the roof, Lyoko swore he heard some movement. He couldn't tell if it might have been some sort of creature or people but either way it caused him to look up in curiosity. His Haki was activated, so he could see everywhere within it's range without actually looking but he didn't yet have the ability to see through objects nor did he actually care about obtaining such ability. As he looked up, Archon spoke to the two who no longer interested the Prince of Illusia. It was needless to say that even royals who were so close to celestial dragon status had were nowhere could never match level of intellect. They both were too stupid to use their brains and not their mouths. Even Archon annoyed him, purposely messing up the name of the blonde headed man. Just as the conversation or whatever the hell it was between the three stopped, Lyoko's haki became a sort of danger radar just before the explosion happen, reflexively using his Kami no Karada skill. Lyoko barely had time to think. Shit, even if his Haki wasn't active upon seeing a glimpse of the explosion he would have still instantaneously activate his chi to protect him. Although there was a giant beast above the table that also helped. Whilst the beast did it's thing, Lyo moved.

The mink saw as a bolt of energy left the room and Immediately that was where he knew he had to go. It probably wasn't the duty of a noble to act how a marine would act, but Lyoko had to see what was the cause of this entire mess. Immediately he dashed towards the entrance of the meeting room, passing through the explosion. Hanna would be left behind, but he knew she would be safe so he had nothing to worry about. With Lyoko having his Karada in use, he would be able to quickly move at max speed without any repercussions, passing everybody who was in the hallway. It'd take him exactly a minute to reach the entrance. He wasn't surprised to see rubble at the entrance up ahead nor did he worry too much about it.

Electrifying himself he was able to crash through the rubble, keeping his eyes forward and now looking at the back of a woman who'd been throwing something only to reach her in less than a second, and forcing his nailed sharp nails through her skin, to reach her heart (t2 natural weapons) with his Chidori skill. If he succeed she'd be paralyzed for enough time for him to kill her, but seeing as she was only at most 8 meters away from the rubble, mid-throw with her back to the entrance she'd have no time to react. Especially since Lyoko's momentum was never halted. There was never a reason for him to slow down as his skills did all the work without him having to move a muscle. His feet would be the only things moving. If the woman was halted and paralyzed by his attack, he'd simply rip her heart out.

Stuff:

40World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:25 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
no edits :/

41World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Admiral

Admirals
Admirals

Admiral
The wheel of fate is turning.

[Baku moments before explosion as Asher and Fake Zed stood in hallway]

Baku's haki kept a wide range of things with his trained level of haki he was able to feel and focus on a 750 meter scope of things. Standing at the door he was roughly five meters away from the man who stood (Fake Zed)  next to Asher Kringle. A man who Baku felt he should have been executed on the spot. Had the Fleet Admiral given him permission he would have been the judge, jury, and executioner that day. Being roughly five meters away down the hallway from both of them, Baku was in striking distance. His foot would slide to the left as the tension in the air grew thicker. However, at the point of the man turning toward Baku who was speaking to Asher, Baku's words would echo down the hallway. “Don't move.” His words were meant for both men. His thumb pressed on the guard of his sword to motion it subtlety under his cloak. His left hand motioned across his chest region prepared to attack at a moments notice. Movement from either men would prompt action from the threatening Admiral.

Something felt off making Baku feel uneasy. About the whole thing, who wouldn't be suspicious of a well known Marine killer showing up suddenly at a gathering like this. Something was wrong and it all put Baku on edge.

[Fleet Admiral Position bottom floor]

OOC: As stated Kin's attack is ignored and he will be left alone. Due to his attack being invalid on the fleet admiral.

Archon spoke to the nobles about the new world threat. He was fully aware of the danger that was to come. 'Oceanus.'He repeated those words in his head as he waited for the Noble to stop speaking. Most of this was not a shocker as the marines had been following the steps of the major players in the world for some time. It had been about time for him to surface and it be known to the public. At the point of Archon finished speaking there would be no more talking. At that given moment the room would shudder and shake violently as the first set of bombs went off up above the room in the rafters. This would prompt the Fleet Admiral to take action. Haki would become active in a instant and his alternate form would become known to the world. It would take less than a second for his hybrid form to become active. Silver hair covered his body and his features became that of a anthropomorphic fox. nine silver tails would erupt from his back side as he grew a bit taller. His senses, strength, speed and durability all were a bit enhanced in this hybrid state. With a range of roughly 750 meters he would be able to tell where everyone was at and how things were going in a instant. Before rubble began to fall nine tails rubbed together creating violent energy composed of lighting and fire. “Everyone down!” His voice roared above those sitting at the table. With a push of his foot the ground cracked giving way to his strength. He would appear in the middle of the c-shaped table, utilizing Soru. Impending danger from above prompted him to attack the area above to deal with the falling doom.

Lighting and fire danced around him causing a dome to erupt around the c-shaped table. The point of origin would start 20 meters above the c-shape table and span outward creating a 45 meter dome of crackling energy around the nobles. The height of the dome would push upward to 40 meters repelling rubble. This worked as a defense and attack. Anyone who should try to run out or in would be vaporized in a instant. It covered a 360 radius protection from all angles. The rubble that came from all sides and above would be erased from existence due to the intensity of this attack. (T6 strength T5 speed) The inside of the area would be safe from all harm, the energy only reacted to things that physically touched the crackling energy. Due to this attack all other actions were interrupted halting her plans. This also inadvertently blocked any outside attacks made by aggressors due to the speed of the dome covering the area. Should anyone friend, foe, object or ally try to pass through this attack they would surely meet their doom. Joseph Spard would become focused on his duties of keeping the nobles alive at this point. That was his main responsibility here this day.

[Back to Baku at point of second explosion]

In the midst of marines in the hallway they all reacted to his voice, but it would be quickly override by the first explosion. Asher began to move almost teleporting away in a instant. Baku's thumb pushed up on the guard and his left hand quickly grabbed the moving handle, unsheathing it. In that same motion Baku's power was unleashed. “Gravitation Surge” (T5 strength T5 speed)  Baku would attempt to subdue them both down but for the moment Asher was too fast and got away. Zed on the other hand being only five meters away would explode. Due to Baku's attack the explosion that occurred would be forced back even from at this distance his raw power would be more than enough to force back anything in its path. The shame was Baku had to also attack his fellow marines in the hallway to survive. The gravitational attack pushed back in all angles even blowing away the door behind him. It would push out 30 meters in a dome like fashion. He was kept safe while everything else was forced back. The hallway expanded and broke as the explosion was repelled backwards. Whoever was behind this attack would be blown backwards by the force of the explosion then incinerated by the repelled explosion.

Then quickly with a motion of the sword he would switch gears. “Zero G.” The gravitational polarity of the room would shift and the rubble and debris in a 30 meter radius would lift upward. The building itself began to crumble as several explosions went off one after another. The door would be blown away behind him and he could see the fleet admiral was already doing his job. Baku only needed to follow suit. He continued to have haki active just in case anyone else tried to ambush him suddenly. Then again anything caught in this large scale attack would be sent upward with the debris. Baku would be 20 meters from the fleet admiral's attack giving him the distance needed  to keep his own devil powers in use. He would only try to force the falling building back so people could be kept safe.

Baku was angered by this whole ordeal as he wanted to deal with those involved but he was not to leave his post. This was cowardice at it's finest trying to attack those perceived as innocent. They were rich windbags but still innocent.

42World - We shape the world [ Event Task]  - Page 3 Empty Re: We shape the world [ Event Task] Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:59 pm

shootershoot

Free Agents
Free Agents

shootershoot
marker

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum