One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight
Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

Geno would appear to be a sly man to those who wouldn't pay attention to his intentions. However, to Junbei, he read his aura like an open book filled with a mixture of excitement, sorrow and joy when it came to combat. As stated previously, Junbei never under estimated his enemies, his mind was very much still opened to the ways of his sixth sense, so when Geno started up immediately after his sentences concluded, Junbei locked onto every aspect of his aura and minuscule moments to a tee. The man's aura seemingly towered over him, for an instant, he felt his mind waver, 'Could this be the next kind of Haki? The willpower kind that Cappdona had forgot to mention?' Junbei would think in an instant. For a moment, Junbei almost wanted to rub his eyes, as before him the figure of a golden Buddhist statue, it was in this moment Junbei felt the air of that of a King or Maybe even a God... No Devil, it was a mixed impression. It was through this experience that a grin would appear on Junbei's face, he was truly indeed grateful for this spar, all of these emotions swelled in realtime as Geno's Tier 3 movements, seemed like mere normal strides to his Tier 4 Perception coupled into the elements of his Kenbunshoku Haki. It was a trick, he wasn't sure if it'd work but it might protect him slightly from the unknown forces of the third element he had yet to experience. It was recognition, he focus his will to reject Geno's aura by noticing the predator's force. Realising Geno had a trait that either Junbei hadn't have as yet or just didn't possess.

[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 E9926e731a70825cf1163a27ba0c7629

The Songbird wouldn't however loose in a battle of aura's, behind him, the image of a large Phoenix themed bird would hover behind Junbei. It wasn't any form of this King's aura, no it was his own willpower to not be best. Clenching his chest with focus intent, Junebi tracked the man's advance stride by stride, meter by meter or inch by inch depending on the metric you'd choose to acknowledge. However, this too was a test to Geno, a test neither to be little the man but see if he'd truly want to learn the ways of Haki. It wasn't an attempt to kill, no, it was an admiration at the man's will and power, Geno's emotions seemingly flowed into Junbei's mind, to the point where he could seemingly feel as the man felt. Empath, a minor trait given to those who truly dabble in Kenbunshoku Haki, feeling the man's joy for combat, a broad grin couldn't help but fill Songbird's face. Though delayed, "I accept this offering of your Strength Geno! Bring it! I have my own will too!" Junbei shouted, clutching to his Busoshoku Haki.

Junbei's body was like a sturdy mountain, it was one thing Geno had slightly misunderstood, in his opinion. Underestimating the quality of his body and his Busoshoku Haki, because only by external means of knowing his past,  would he truly know the quality of his body. Junbei's body was around Tier 7 natural defence, meaning, if a bomb would hit him, his body would surely incinerate but his chest cage would remain intact. As the man's right hand extended for contact, Junbei would pay too attention to the hand that wasn't lead, not one to make mistakes twice. However, as Geno's palm was about to contact, Junbei would use his invisible-visible black armour to push off his chest, thickening it too the level that it was as solid as diamond, no maybe harder. He noticed the force behind the palm not matching the aura's intent, meaning several things but generally, the palm's initial strike wouldn't be as strong as say mach truck striking a young buck. It's be more like a gentle fist, pressing under a waterfall. If this was the case, he'd brace his mind from what came next. If not, he'd push back with a crude momentum.

Regardless, the force, Junbei would stand firm, like a mighty oak in Upper Yard. As the force surged, Junbei would also coat his head and waistline for additional coverage, watching his left hand closely, if it'd move, he'd instantly lunged backwards about five meters changing intangible, as a safety measure. However, in the moments between their attacks, Junbei and Geno had bonded, not a fake sense, as his emotions poured into Geno, as Geno's did into him. The fun loving nature of the Songbird enjoying the thrill of a fight or the melody of a rift, that was his truth, the enjoyment of meeting someone he could truly see as equal.

"That's my Busoshoku... and it seems that in testing my merit... I felt shades of something much greater, I nearly lost consciousness. I have nothing else to teach you, Geno. Your God's hands have placed you on the path... The very path all men aspire towards, that of an Emperor." Junbei said grinning. Grinning, "And with that, I think I'll call this spar to a close... before both of us destroy this whole island in the backlash." Junbei said grinning.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:

Geno

Pirates
Pirates

Geno

The song that embodied this moment was you 'You Say Run' for good reason. It was a driving force that Geno kept pushing no matter how much it hurt. He used that pain as fuel to keep him going in a dark world. To continue to see the light no matter what and drive away the darkness that surrounded this world. He saw himself as a symbol of peace, someone who people could look to when things look their darkest. As the next set of actions took place it would change both of these men would be changed forever.

'More than one way to express one's strength.'

He thought to himself, releasing his attack. Junbei would have understood the path Geno walked in a instant. One's fists spoke louder than any words that could have been said. His hand pressed forward and his aura became clear. One pure of heart using his fists for righteousness. To erase the pain he felt over the years and to this day. Geno rarely shared this with anyone, for some reason something led him to tell Junbei. To let him know there are those in the world that exist to do good by this world.  As his attack connected he knew he wasn't going to move Junbei. Just by how the attack felt a sensation pushing back on him. Some unknown force had manged to repel the brunt of his attack. It was something that he needed to be aware of here on out. Should he see this it meant he could go all out on them. There was no holds barred because they could take it.

That was the magic of Busoshoku Haki. It would release any inhibitors in Geno's mind that they could take the punishment he could dig out. A sense of relief that if they died by his hand it would be purely because they walked into this fight acknowledging that only one will walk away from it. A warrior's death is more honorable than anything in the eye's of Geno. In exchange for his showcase Junbei's emotions pushed back, showing him what he stood for. The joy, the passion, happiness, and pain endured. It was at that moment Geno understood his friend. Yes his friend, they shared similar ideals and they had crossed fists. That was more than enough to respect a man for Geno. Not to mention they would both walk away from this all the stronger.

For a moment Geno saw it, a massive fire bird spreading its wings. Junbei's blazing spirit had been revealed. The ground shook and broke, suddenly Geno felt Junbei's body vanish. He could sense the lad move backward. The area between them and around them exploded as the energy clashed against each other. A mighty torrent of destruction that could surely decimate a city at full power. Geno closed his eyes for a moment before standing up. He fanned the falling dust away coughing. That was shitty thing about all of this. Sand gets in everywhere, and it is annoying to deal with. He heard Junbei speak from the cloud. As the dust cleared he could see the shadow of Junbei being slowly revealed.

Junbei spoke of something he would have never expected. 'The power of a emperor huh?' he thought while smiling. It was a humbling experience really. Geno would only place his hands together and bow calmly out of respect for his momentary sensei. “I will be forever in your debt. Just know you have an ally in me.” Geno would stand back up before smiling acknowledging the fact that Junbei was right. If they did go all out the island would be in jeopardy most likely. So it was best to leave it at a draw for the moment. He wouldn't say he pulled his punch still, Junbei would most likely have felt that. “Ya I think it is best to call it quits here, as he looked around he could see that the two had created a rather large crater. Thankfully it was sand and it would just fill back up with the shifting winds. He began to climb out and head towards the city first. As Geno began to leave he would only turn his head back for a moment.

[Haki Training] Starlight Training Before The Show! The Behemoth and Songbird's Encounter!  - Page 2 A36r3rj

“This is the power that will save the world.”

He would say this and wave to Junbei that would be behind him. For now their paths would diverge, but he had a feeling they would meet again.

[Exit]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasStrong BirdBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight
Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

At this point, the Songbird's heart was met with a flurry of emotions. One of which was sadness, a feeling that he felt recently when he'd parted from Baz and Cyrus. In his mind, Geno's actions had now etched a position in his heart as strongly as these men had. It was with this, Junbei had the correlation that these men would somehow change the fabric in the world in very big way. Excitement, it'd been awhile since Junbei had felt his blood rush to the point where he wanted continue a fight past a friendly spar, to see who'd come out on top. Not since the days of his Master Colt. Happiness, a wide grin would spread across his face from ear to ear as the man expressed his gratitude, Junbei simply bowed back in respect, as he'd often do after spars customarily anyway. This bow, meant something, this moment was the day two truly great men had clashed, and the dead spirits within deserts of Alabasta would be the only souls to be able to tell the tale, and the dead can't speak through regular means.

"I think I have an idea for a pretty wicked song now."
Junbei said, knocking around melodies in his head until the man disappeared off towards the city. His eyes expanding widely, "Oh right... I have a show to do!" Junbei said grinning. Moments after Juju came tracking down Junbei using his Kenbunshoku Haki, and the intensity of his Captain's aura made the man freeze for a minute. "Hoho... Your late for the show... but judging by the looks of things... You've gotten stronger Captain." Juju commented. "Wait until I tell you about what happened to me, Juju! I think I met a man who'll cause the Marines many headaches in the future, Rishi Rishi!" Junbei exclaimed, humming a new tune.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum