One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Haki Training] The Birth Of Diablo Jade  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight
Charlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons
"We're all caged song birds, waiting for someone to hear our sound"

It was a windy and sunny afternoon on Water 7, it'd been several days since the Songbird's had arrived on Water 7. Charlotte had gone shopping, Caprice and Juju had gone sight seeing and Nico went looking for an instrument store for a trumpet and a violin for the end of the month concert the Songbird's had planned. Jade hadn't been told a word as to why Junbei woke him up in the middle of the day, furthermore, Jade was in a deep sleep when Junbei found him. However, this was the day that would change the scale of the Songbird's power level for ever. Junbei was wearing a sleeveless shirt, black three quarter cargo pants and his regular wooden sandals. On his waist was his holster, carrying Gravitas, Vitas and his two Blitz Sticks, Vitas particularly loosing it's glow now exposed to the sunlight. They'd continue this journey until they were in the middle of the scrapyard, increasing his pace, Junbei would run over to a nearby scrapheap, once directly in front of it, he'd enter into his intangibility state, he'd peer down from his ten foot position, onto the ground which Jade stood on. The man's back would block the peering sun, creating a shadow over Jade.

Smiling, "Alright Jadey. I figured I'd be best to start with you since Juju has Mantra... and I think Charlotte and Nico do as well. Moving forward... I'll need you to understand something very vital... It's called Haki. Believe me. For the battles and plans I have ahead, your going to need it. Let's start our training session but before then... I'll push your body to it's brink... It kind of works better that way it seems." Junbei said, thinking back on his spar session with Jade. "So start. I want a thousand laps around this Scrapyard before we start!" Junbei said grinning. Reaching for his Blitz Stick, Junbei whipped out off a Dustnado, which picked up scraps in the yard, moving at Tier 2 speed, chasing after Jade. "Get to running! Rishi Rishi!" Junbei shouted.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
It was in the middle of the day, a day where all songbirds were out doing something that they wished to do. Jade didn't know what ever other songbird was doing but all he wanted to do was sleep, however somebody else had different plans. As he was deep in his sleep, he was awakened by violent shaking and yelling which prompted him to reach for his sword. Luckily before he touched his sword, he realized that it was Junbei that had waken him up. "come on Junnnn, let me sleep Jade said as he pulled a pillow over his head before it was jerked away by Junbei who demanded he get up and get dressed as they had to do something important. Grumpily getting up, he got rushed Junbei out of his room so that he could get dressed. He dressed quite simple only wearing a loose white muscle shirt with black shorts and black tennis shoes. Even if they had something important to do, Jade wanted to be comfortable as possible after finally getting some days of rest. Oh, can't forget that Jade said as he grabbed his sword and strapped it too his back as he and Junbei set off for an undisclosed location.

"Junjun where we going Jade said as he dragged behind his captain, all he really wanted to do was find himself a way back to his bed and sleep. He knew he deserved a few more days of sleeping, but oh well. After a few more minutes of walking through water 7, Jade found himself with Junbei in a scrap yard with him quickly disappearing and reappearing in a scrap pile that was ten meters high, completely towering Jade. Junbei began to speak and explain to what they would be doing today, which would be training his Haki. "Haki? Cool! Jade said as he remembered Sango, Misa, and the guards from Skypeia had Haki. It had made them super powerful so Jade hoped it would make him super powerful as well but to know most on the crew had it besides him? Well that was certainly a blow to his ego.

"EH?!?! Jade said as Junbei stated that he wanted Jade to run a thousand laps around the scrap before throwing a dustnado his way. As the dustnado appeared Jade started to yell and run around the scrap yard, making sure he didn't get sucked up by Junbei's attack.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufiaNitufia - Tier 2Flight & Fight

As the sun raged on, Jade's feet dug into the scrapyard's surface as he jolted around the scrapyard in a circular fashion. Digging into his cargo pants pockets, the Songbird would remove a small bottle of Sake, which he'd sip gingerly as he watched his Vice Captain be chased by the Dustnado which now had fragments of the scrapheap wedged into it, it'd been around five hours, to be honest, Junbei was slightly entertained watching the man run, he occasionally, whip more air from his tonfa's into the dustnado, so it wouldn't loose momentum lap after lap. This would continue until Jade could no longer remain ahead of it's path, no until Jade was so far ahead in his laps, he'd start to lap the Dustnado, trivial as it might seem, it all had purpose.

"Alright, that's enough!"
Junbei said, whipping an Air Bite, which broke the scrapheap filled Dustnado into half. "Close your eyes Jade." Junbei would instruct. "Right now. I want you to remember. Having a Devil Fruit doesn't make you strong... It's your will. One day, you might eat one or maybe you won't but it's your own power that will raise your strength exponentially." Junbei instructed. "Deep breath." Junbei shouted. "You feel that, it's your heart beating... It's loud isn't it?" Junbei declared grinning. "Haki is one's life energy... There willpower to live. It has three forms... Kenbunshoku - Observation, Busoshoku - Armament and Haoshoku - Willpower." Junbei continued. "I'm going to drill these three principles in your head... Over the next three days... I'll see if you can get up to scratch with each one. First, I'll be Kenbunshoku Haki. The exercise is simple. Keep your eyes shut and I'll fire off wind pillars at you. Just note... One of my pillars is strong enough bend iron in two. So if it touches your bones... It's over.

The trick about Kenbunshoku Haki... is feeling with your sixth sense. With your exhausted body, your reaction time will be dull. Don't rely on your eyes one bit... Your smell... won't help you... None of your common senses will. Imagine my voice as a blimp on a map. Neither will your hearing alone... get it. You'll need to picture my actions in real time."
Junbei instructed as detail as he could.

"Oh and Jade... I'm serious... I'm going to try to kill you with these strikes... because our enemies won't have any mercy on us." Junbei said grinning. Hopping off the scrapheap mountain, the Songbird grabbed his Blitz Sticks, twirling them in his hand. Activating his Kenbunshoku Haki, five meters separated the two. Jumping diagonally backwards about three meters, Junbei fired off an air pillar, a pillar of air about twenty-three inches by thirteen inches in length. The pillar trailed against the ground, pushing the dust as it advanced forward. Three meters before the pillar would be inches away from Jade's mid-section, Junbei would fire off another air pillar, with his hand that didn't lead the attack. The left hand would whip quickly, as Junbei landed, feet first onto the dust field. This second air pillar was slightly faster and it was aimed to the right of Jade, only if he'd making a quick motion to the right would the pillar steamroll him into another nearby scrapheap, eight meters away.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
At the beginning it was hard work for Jade running from the dustnado. He could barely keep the attack from catching him and throwing him somewhere far but each time made a lap he realized he had to keep going so that he could be taught Haki, a next level power that would help him tremendously. Come on Jade! he would say to himself each time he wished to stop but soon enough Jade was beginning to outlap the dustnado more and more by the hour. Come the fifth hour, Jade was easily passing up and dustnado each lap until Junbei had put it out with another attack. After the dustnado was dispersed, Jade quickly fell to his knees from the exhaustion, man Junbei was going to kill him at this rate. He couldn't just let it end like this though, no he had to obtain the power that is Haki. As he made his way off of his knees, the panting Jade listened to him say to close his eyes. "Whatever you say Cap! Jade said as he closed his eyes after making his way back to his feet, he had no clue what was going to come next but Junbei had to know what he was doing.

After closing his eyes, Jade heard Junbei begin speaking once more. He agreed with what Junbei speech began with, Jade could get a devil fruit one day or not but it didn't really matter because it was him who made himself powerful. The only reason he figured this out was because when he first met Junbei and saw his abilities with the devils fruit, Jade got jealous. He thought that without a devil fruit he would be weak but what had saved him in the end? But before Jade could get more into though he was sucked back in at the physical realm as Junbei asked him too listen to his heartbeat. Jade shook his head in agreement with Junbei's question before he began explaining the different Kinds of haki that there were. kenbunshoku, Busoshoku, and Haoshoku haki where the name of them respectfully being observation, armament and will power when it came down to how they where to be used. Junbei would start out with teaching him he first haki he told him about, Kenbunshoku but there was a twist to it, Junbei would be throwing air pillars that were strong enough to bend iron towards him. He is trying to kill me!! Jade said as swear started to form on his forehead, could he really survive an attack from the auburn songbird?

Luckily enough Junbei had given him some kind of clue but it was weird, how could he see his captains attack when he couldn't use any of his senses to tell him how he could dodge? Man oh man as the time went on he got nervous and near died as Junbei said he was really going to try to kill Jade with his attacks, to show as much mercy as the enemy would which is ultimately none. WWHHAAATTTT! Jade said as he felt like his soul was going to come out of his body with how scared he was, but he knew he had too. He knew he had too so he could not die and also to get more powerful for future battles the songbirds would encounter.

As Jade heard movement, he knew that Junbei had begun to fire off his attacks that could potentially kill him if they came into contact. Remember what Junbei said, it is a sixth sense I have to use Jade thought to himself as he tried to grasp at the concept of what he had to do. He had to picture how he would picture his surroundings with his eyes closed, it was not something that was so easy but he knew that the attacks where coming and he had to be quick. Badum Jade heard his heart beat again and instantly thought of what he should do, instead of worrying he would try to focus on a picture of his surrounding in his head and try to see it in real time with his eyes closed. Let this work please Jade said as a picture of what he saw before he closed his eyes, hoping to get something so that he won't get hit. It was a bit of static at first but as he focused everything began much clearer and he could see an aura of an attack coming in from two meters. He was about to quickly react and jump to the right as the incoming attack came for his midsection but he quickly picked up another attack that was to his right that would ultimately throw him into another pile a few meters away. As the attacks where about one meter away from hitting Jade, he quickly ducked down and jumped to the left exactly thirty five inches away from the attack. I did it! Jade thought to himself as he realized that he had his eyes closed but still basically could see everything.

Looking directly at Junbei, Jade began to laugh. "Haha, even with my eyes are closed you're still red cap He felt kind of proud at himself at the moment, hopefully nothing else went down that would catch him off guard.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As the two air pillar collided into each other, Jade escaped Junbei's attempt on his life by jump left out of range. However, Jade wasn't exactly attentive enough, he lunged right into the very scrapheap that Junbei was formerly sitting on before the attack commenced. "Rishi Rishi... I guess that's good for a first attempt." Junbei said, chuckling as his Vice Captain climbed out of the scrapheap, picking iron from his jacket and hair. "Did you see it Jadey!? Well you had too... It's called your sixth sense. Neither taste, nor sight, nor hearing, nor smell and not even touch can compare to your sixth sense. It's like have a bird's eye three hundred and sixty view of the battlefield but it's exhausting to keep using it continually... but let's see how much you can take. For the remainder of this day, I'll be throwing Wind Pillars at you... and tornados... Time for level 2!" Junbei announced. "I need you to have a perfect mind's image... So don't slack. I don't think your ready for my full speed as yet... so I'll keep around your ballpark." Junbei stated grinning.

The duo continued the series of attacks until the sun went down, Junbei would consecutively throw Air Pillars at Tier 2 Speeds, occasionally slipping up and throwing some a bit faster, along with Dustnado's with scrapheap until Jade's body's was throughly exhausted and covered in bruises and scratches. As the sun went down, Jade had already passed out onto the floor, his eye half-open and bleeding gingerly from his wounds. "Alright. Let's try this one last time... Last Air Bite for the day." Junbei said. It was dark out, vision was now nearly impossible. This would truly be a test of how strong Jade's Kenbunshoku had grown. Flickering his wrist, Junbei fired off a air pillar in a streamline fashion at Tier 2 Speeds, no tricks, no curves or follow up attacks towards the Songbird's feet, riding about ten inches off the ground, breaking the earth's surface as it advanced. Junbei was now about eight meters away from Jade, and the attack would impact at any moment. "Remember Jade. By strengthening your Sixth Sense, your other five senses will automatically become stronger as well." Junbei would shout. If Jade would successfully dodge the attack, that'd end today's training. Both men would sleep until about six in the morning, in which, Junbei would wake Jade up once again for the next step. However, if Jade would fail, he'd have to wait another day to learn Busoshoku Haki, or maybe weeks, as the force of the attack could possible fracture his knee caps.

Exhausted, Junbei would make a campfire, and huddle around it before falling asleep, in attempts to catch his breath.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
Argh! Jade said to himself as he fell into a scrap pile that he didn't see with his Kenbunshoku haki. He immediately opened his eyes after falling into the scraps to pick the pieces out of his shirt and hair, man was that stuff sharp. I did it! It seems that I have one Haki type so far Jade thought to himself before he heard Junbei start speaking again explaining that he would have air pillars thrown at him all day. Jade seemed reluctant at first as he had almost died moments before but he needed to get his haki in shape so that it would be as good as his crew mates. "Alright, let's do this cap! Jade said as he closed his eyes again, ready for the next several assaults to make their way towards him. Soon the training started back up and Jade could see the attacks come his way, if he didn't dodge them like the first ones he could be out for awhile. Most of the attacks came towards him at tier 2 speeds but some came at about a tier 3 or 4 speed, which made him have to speed up and see the attacks a bit faster. Every time the next assault of air pillars had come his way, he could see everything so much clearer than before. First it was just Junbei and the attacks, then came the scraps, and then the whole scrap yard was within his few some how. Kenbushoku was indeed a cool power to have and Jade could see how Misa had used it to dodge his attacks on Skypeia.

Hours had passed as they continued training Jade's haki and soon enough the sun started to set in the sky as night approached. As Junbei stopped his assault for just a second, Jade huffed and puffed as he tried to catch his breath from all the dodging he had to be doing. Im actually loving this! Jade said to himself as his captain spoke and said the next attack would be the last attack of the day. He heard as Junbei sent out the last air pillar towards Jade with the air pillar moving at tier 2 speeds in Jade's mind eye,"Let's do this! Jade said out loud before Junbei started talking again . If Jade had stopped and listened to Junbei the air pillar would have probably hit him. However he managed to focus and see the air pillar that was two meters to his left. Just as the pillar was a few inches from left portion of his mid section he jumped twenty six meters to his right. Oddly enough he was so focused he didn't see a mini scrap pile to his right and fell to the ground face first. "Ouchiee" Jade said as he fell to the ground but got up a few moments later. He turned around too tell his captain that he had dodged the last air pillar but Junbei was sound asleep. "I know how you feel Cap Jade said as he laid a few feet from Junbei and fell fast asleep due to the Im sense exhaustion that racked his body.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As the sun peaked onto the horizon, Junbei was awoken by the nippy nature of the early morning due. Trembling slightly, "It's seriously freezing during the mornings here... Maybe it's due to sea currents I frequently felt since we came here." Junbei said continuing to shake slightly. Nudging Jade until he woke, Junbei cleared his voice and clapped his hands together. "Alright. This is the last kind of Haki I can teach you through application. Unfortunately, I don't have the third kind of Haki but I can try to explain it to you, seeing as I've met someone with Conqueror's before." Junbei explained. Raising to his feet, "The next kind of Haki available is something called Busoshoku Haki, or Armament. It isn't as abstract of a concept as last time, pretty much it's self explanatory. You 'arm' yourself with this invisible armour. Think of it as visualizing yourself wearing a piece of armour. Image it's every make as it encapsulates your arm. And then." Junbei said holding out his right hand in front of him, the limb turned metallic black. "You get this!" Junbei exclaimed. "Really talented swordsmen can turn their blades jet black but until you get to that level... We'll go with the main limbs right now... right arm and left arm." Junbei stated.

"Now draw your blade... I'm going to fight you barehanded with just my arms. I want you to feel the make of your blade against my invisible-visible armour, Rishi Rishi" Junbei said laughing. Crouching down, Junbei lunged forward at Tier 3 Speeds, appearing as a blur in a linear motion towards Jade. Within moments only ten inches separated the two, cranking back his arm, Junbei slammed his hand into the Vice Captain's chest, using his Busoshoku Haki to push Jade backwards two meters, almost like a shield on his knuckles tips screen walling the fire user. "This exercise has two points, number one, attacking me. Number two, analysing the feel of your blade against my body and trying to replicate it on your skin." Junbei concluded. "Oh! And if you can't figure it out by sunset... I'm eating your share of dinner tonight!" Junbei exclaimed grinning.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
As much as Jade had loved the training he had been through to get his Kenbunshoku haki, sleep felt a billion times better. Sadly the beautiful taste of heaven was ended as sunlight shone through his cracked eyes and Junbei nudged him up, it was apparently time for another training session for the next kind of haki. He got to his feet as Junbei began to talk telling him that his was the last Haki he could teach him and having to explain the last kind of haki too him. "wait Capp, does that mean that everyone doesn't have all three Haki? He would ask himself pondering the question before his captain went on to explain the next kind of Haki he would be teaching Jade. Jade listened intently as he heard Junbei explain to him the haki that was called busoshoku, something that could apparently be used to create an invisible armor on the body. To show him exactly what he meant, Junbei turned his arm a gleaming metallic color which caused surprise to fill in Jade's eyes. He remembered that haki! The Elite guard he fought used this in their battle and knew that it was powerful, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to actually learn. on second thought it might be a bit hard Jade said after he heard that he could possibly use busoshoku haki on his sword but was implied that he would have to be a high level to do so.

How much stronger would his sword strikes get if he obtained this haki? Man this just got better and better for Jade until Junbei said that he wanted him to draw his blade. He had to attack Junbei this time so that he could get a fell of this haki with his blade so that he could possibly recreate it on his own body. As he drew his blade Junbei had disappeared in a blur and appeared in front of him, hitting him in the chest with a busoshoku covered fist. The attack sent him flying back two meters while he clutched his chest. Damn that had really hurt, Junbei isn't playing! Jade stopped clutching his stomach as he picked up the sword he dropped once he had flew back the two meters from Junbei's attack. "EH?!? You aren't eating my food! Jade said as he held up his blade towards Junbei, could he really do this? It probably wasn't going to be easy to hit Junbei and it definitely wasn't going to be easy replicating armor from a hit but he had to try as it was the only way he was going to eat.

Lets do this! Jade thought to himself as he ran at Junbei at full speed which would be tier 2. As he approached Junbei he would lift up the blade and attempt to swipe it downwards right as he reached his captain. The swipe would actually be targeting his left arm to test the Busoshoku haki on the arm against his blade.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As the blade trailed along the man's hardened left arm, the sound of metal scarping against each other could be heard. The old parable, 'Iron sharpens iron' came to mind as Jade used his strength in attempts to overpower the man but alas, for Junbei this wasn't a power struggle. Pulling his hand away, the man's diagonal slash was halted ten inches above Junbei's head, parrying to the left, Junbei would take his harden fist and attempt to slam it into Jade's jaw, breaking his natural defence. If the parry was contested, he'd allow Jade to continue his swipe diagonally, following the momentum and thumping his elbow into the man's throat. Either way, Jade would experience the denseness of the Busoshoku and Junbei would reach for his own tonfa. "Alright... Now you've seen what's like" Junbei said deactivating his Busoshoku. Clutching onto his Blitz Sticks, the man began to spin the nigiri in his palms to maintain focus. "I'm going to attack now. It won't be a trick. I'll just attempt to slam my tonfa's against your arms. Try blocking it with your Buso... I might not be very strong at first but it should be enough to bounce away my strikes." Junbei would conclude.

As the spinning motion winded down, it's immediate halt would prompt the Songbird's lunge forward, splitting his arms outwards, he'd swing the Shomen of the tonfa against each of the man's arms, giving him enough time to attempt to guard with his Busoshoku Haki, if it'd fail, Junbei would have moderate bruises on his arm from the lash of the hardened plastic against his skin. If contested, the man would redirect his attack to his midsection, changing the area of attack, Jade would need to anticipate his movements carefully.

MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
Jade gritted his teeth as his worries came true and Junbei quickly halted the attack he had with his blade. He would have tried for another swing but he wasn't paying attention to his captains Busoshoku haki cladded band and was hit in the jaw. As the attack landed, he swore he heard a small crunch but also felt the denseness that the Busoshoku had had, which was a lot in this case. Good for attack and defense, I like Jade said as he flew about three meters away from Junbei due to the strike to his jaw. When Junbei said he had to take Jade to his limit, he wasn't kidding! He was adapt at fighting like the auburn songbird was but knew that these exorcises were the thing that was going to help him with that. As he got up clutching his bruised, hurting jaw he saw Junbei draw his tonfa. "got it! Jade said as he sheathed his blade and held up up his arms, this time he would have to defend against a strike from Junbei and not attack him like last time. If he didn't manage to put up his Busoshoku Haki in time he knew he was probably going to get several bruises of maybe even a broken bone or two, so he really didn't have much of a choice of weather to use it or not.

As his captain Swung his tonfa around, Jade began to focus and tried to remember the denseness of the haki when he attacked Junbei and when Junbei had attacked him. you can do it Jade, come on He said to himself as he saw Junbei dash towards him from the few meters distance between them. Junbei came in faster and faster and Jade began to panic a little as he tried to focus and feel the dense feeling on his arms. "Come on come on Jade said as he held his hands up to guard as he tried to put more focus into it. As Junbei got closer and closer, almost a few feet away from him Jade remembered the feeling of the Busoshoku once more, remembering it was sort of like the iron of his blade. As he held his hands up to block Junbei's assault, Jade kept picturing the iron like density wcovering his arms with his eyes closed. As Junbei inched even closer he focused even harder before his arms turned a very dull metallic . It was the Busoshoku haki but a very weak version, so even if Junbei's attacks would bounce off, he would still feel some of them.

man oh man I hope the feeling in my arm is what I think it is Jade said as he opened his eyes to see Junbei inches away from attacking him. He was too much into the heat of the moment before he could realize that he had actually used Busoshoku haki but after Junbei's incoming strikes he would notice the really dull metallic gray that felt similar to his iron sword's blade cover his arm like armor.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

As the man's tonfa strike made contact to Jade's skin, the loud metal clump bounced his tonfa backwards a few inches, pushing Jade several inches back. "Rishi Rishi... It only took you two days to get the basics. You're something else Jadey!" Junbei would exclaim. "Let's take a break and grab a bite to eat!" Junbei would say, walking over to the man, wrapping his arm around Jade's neck playfully. After several footsteps on the earth, Junbei would arrive to a nearby ramen shop, which was seaside to the canal's near Dock Two. Entering under the shop's veil's, Junbei sat at counter, calling for a jumbo bowl of pork udon. As the aroma of the Ramen filled his nose, the Songbird spun on stool's moveable peak, as a little child would. "What are you going to get Jadey!?" the Captain would inquire, sliding the menu towards Jade, bit by bit after every rotation, once he got dizzy, Junbei would cease the spinning motion and change the conversational topic. "You've got a lot of good ideas Jade but your blade... It's fickle. Your movements... you need to have possible attacks for every situation. That's what makes Haki useful. It adds to your arsenal and array of options. If an enemy gets to close and you can't evade, Armament the strike area and counter. Constantly aware of all of your surroundings... Especially when your senses are slow. Mine are too honestly but I pay attention to detail." Junbei said chuckling to himself as the noise of his belly grumbling ruined the serious nature of the conversation. Turn towards the counter, Junbei rested his face in his hand, glaring at the Jade. "The last type of Haki is known as Haoshoku Haki. It's willpower... no one can teach you that honestly. It's the ability to intimidate or overpower those with your willpower. I don't have that ability but maybe you might. It's said those who do possess it have the capabilities to be King's." Junbei concluded.

As the time trickled onward, the Captain and Vice Captain conversed about many concepts when comes to combat, using one sword, why Junbei uses tonfa as opposed to a sword due to his master telling him he was garbage with a a blade and a variety of stories from his days when he would train with his master, Colt. "To be honest... one of the main reasons I came to Water 7... a childhood friend of mine moved here with her parents when I was a kid. We always promised to meet back up here but I forgot. After Eris... several of the memories I lost came back to me. I wasn't as 'good' of a person I thought I was. I've killed many people Jade... the blood of those people are on my hands. I used to comfort myself with the notion of 'They were all criminals anyway', but I remember slashing this kid's father into two. No good man, he was. Selling slaves to private brokers on Karate Island. It was his side hustle I guess but when his daughter looked at my blood filled face, as I slain him at the door of his house... Her eyes through that window... I never could use the blade again. I'm much stronger using a katana honestly... but my pride won't permit it." Junbei revealed to Jade. "I'm no King. If I had to be one, only the crown of a pirate would suit me." Junbei concluded, his hand trembling slightly. "Two dishes up!" the ramen chef would announce, sliding the bowls towards Junbei and Jade. Clasping his hands, the man picked up a pair chopsticks from a holster on the table and began to dug in.

After the duo finished their meal, they exited the ramen shop leaving the change on the table. Heading back into the city, to a nearby hotel all of the Songbird's were staying at, while the ship was being fixed. A pack of at least ten men at first, then twenty and eventually thirty men surrounded the Auburn Songbird and Jade in an instant. "I know you... You're the Auburn Songbird... that rookie with 350,000,000 Million on your head!?" one of the men shouted, hoisting a metal pipe on his shoulder. "I'mma- Nah, me and my boys gonna turn you in and catch a pretty penny for that head of yours." the man said, grinning, revealing his yellow teeth, or what was remaining of them. "Rishi Rishi. I won't even lift a finger. My Vice Captain is even too good for you. Jade! Try it now... Imagine oppressing them with your will. Mine's shaped like a crescent bird... Your aura... it's dark. However, darkness isn't always a bad thing Jade. Even Devil's have their purpose in this world." Junbei would conclude. "Shut the fuck up! Get em' boys! Brake the blue haired punk's legs first then deal with the red head!" the man announcing charging, almost three meters away from the duo, whose back pressed against each other.
MADE BY ★MEULK

Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
"Yeah let's get some food! Jade said with a large smile, his jaw still hurting from the attack that Junbei had landed on him earlier. However the songbird was happy as it seems Junbei was very proud of him learning the basics of such a skill in two days, he wondered how long it usually took to unlock the haki that was dormant in each person. While lost in thought Jade and Junbei made their way through the scrap yard where the training occurred and within a few more minutes they had found themselves at a ramen shop not too far. Jade followed Junbei under the veil of the shop and basked in all the savory flavors that floated through it. If Jade had been honest, it was his first time being in a ramen shop like this, he had only ate in pubs or home cooked meals. Well home cooked meals really didn't apply much anymore seeing as since the journey had started they had neglected to get a chef to cook on the ship. I can't wait to eat whatever they have! Jade said to himself as he licked his lips and picked up a nearby menu and after a few minutes of looking was asked what he might be getting to eat by Junbei. "I don't quite know! Maybe todays special Jade replied as he licked his lips and he thought about the food filling his empty stomach. After choosing what he wished to eat, Jade got a good laugh as Junbei spun in his chair a few times before stopping and starting a serious conversation.

Junbei had said what Jade basically knew, that his blade wasn't everything it cracked up to be but went on to explain that haki could help with what his blade couldn't. Jade's senses were a bit slower than most but luckily enough his newly obtain Kenbunshoku haki would allow him to make with that and when he couldn't evade an attack, Busoshoku haki would help protect him from said attack. The more Jade thought about it the more he started to realize how useful that these new abilities of his might be, even more so now that harder fights were soon to come along. As he was thinking about the other two haki, Jade had completely forgotten about the third kind of haki which was called Haoshoku. Junbei explained it in depth as being will power and using your own will power to intimidate others around you. Sadly Junbei didn't have this kind of haki so Jade had to some how find a way to see if he had the third kind. If he had that haki he would rumored to be capable of being a king, something Jade could never see himself as due to him back ground.

After the talk of haki, Jade and Junbei went into conversation about Jade's sword use and how Junbei sucked at using blades, well in a sense . Junbei eventually revealed a dark secret to Jade that he would have never believed if he heard from someone else. His captain use to kill people with no regrets, saying they are just criminals to not feel bad about it. He couldn't believe such a gentle man would have done something like that but it was a past and none of that really mattered to his vice captain. "don't worry captain, that was the past, he Junbei I know is a great person Jade said with a smile and just in time for their food to arrive. "Yummy yum! Jade said as he began to dive into his food with no remorse with Junbei doing the same. After finishing his food in no time, Jade rubbed his full belly satisfyingly while sitting back in his chair and waiting for his captain to finish. After Junbei had finished eating they went off back into town to go back to the hotel that the songbirds stayed at while the ship was being fixed. Just like usual people started to gather around them too look at the auburn songbird but then Jade realized what this actually was when more and more people started to surround them.

They want to probably turn him in for his bounty Jade said to himself as he rolled his eyes as the men started to speak. Turns out he was right but they looked too weak for Junbei, which is why maybe he then threw Jade in to defeat the fodder. Luckily Junbei came in with a save saying that even Jade was too good for them to fight but Jade soon realized he had thrown them to him so he could see if he had the third kind of haki, the one that not even his all powerful captain had. Try to suppress them with your will... Jade said as he repeated what Junbei had said too him but the surprise was not that he had todo something like try to throw his will outwards but that he gave off something dark, Jade thought he was all flowers no sunshine . Junbei comforted him when he said that not even devils could have purpose in this world and if he was one he would make sure he found his. He instinctively drew his blade as the enemies got closer but he just kept trying to focus his will out to knock them out. Maybe I don't have the third kind Jade said as they came closer and closer and would reach him at any second.

come on R, you know who you really are an unfamiliar, ominous voice spoke within him and he realized it has his hunger for blood, no not that but something inside him that not even the gods could stop. release me!!! the voice in his head spoke again as he put his blade back in his sheath and stood tall, looking at the enemies that where inches away from him. I'm sorry, but there will be no hunting my friend today Jade said ominously as his will and aura mixed to show a large grotesque demon that looked like the devil himself. Upon his aura showing itself, all of the enemies that were headed his wave looked in fear and stopped their attack before a visible black wave of his will power knocked them all out. Due to not having unleashed such a power before it probably came out a little stronger than expected but he tried his best to not release enough to knock out Junbei, if he even could. As he saw them all dropped his aura disappeared and he looked at his hands "woah Jade said at the power he just unleashed.

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Fading slightly, the force of Jade's Haoshoku made Junbei remember shades of Geno's own, however, it was different. With the brawler, it felts as if he was being suffocated by an immense willpower to live. With Jade's, it was like being hit with an miasma, odd the world and these frilly little things we call emotions. A smile filled Junbei's face, the aura radiating off of Jade, he knew that this was truly that of the man he choose to call his right hand man. "You did it Jade!" Junbei exclaimed, ruffling his hand in the Vice Captain's head of hair. "Alright. With that, you now have all three types of Haki. You'll be able to explore them as combat comes our way." Junbei said with a slight grin. Exiting the scrapyard island, Junbei and Jade walked around the slightly populated canals until they came along the stretch which was close to the hotel they were staying in.

On another point of town, not too far away from Jade and Junbei's current location, a next Songbird was engaging in a trade that neither the Captain or Vice Captain was aware on. Emerging from the concrete, a man wearing a top hat and a hoodie by the name of Juego, eater of the Phase Phase Fruit arrived on official Cipher Pol business. Taking off his hat, the man bowed, his right hand holding the hat, as his shoulder contained the body of a woman who was passed out with a blindfold over her eyes. "Goodnight, Nico." Juego stated, chuckling ever so sinisterly sounding. "Rosetta!" Nico shouted, pointing his Burn Bazooka towards the man. "It's over with Juego! I've delivered ya'll the information on the Songbirds and the Trumpet! Let my sister go!" Nico shouted. Resting the woman gently onto the ground, Juego rested his elbow on the woman's head. She tried to speak but her mouth was gaged with a handkerchief. "Pero Pero Pero!" the man exclaimed laughing. "We both know you aren't stupid enough to fire that off, relax." Juego said, snarling at the musician.

Taking off the blindfold and the gag, Rosetta was able to see her brother once again. "Nico!" the woman shouted, running towards Nico to embrace him. As the woman began to run, Nico dropped the bazooka, running to intercept his sister within his arms. As the two met, after being separated from each other for five years, they began to weep profusely. "I missed you big brother." Rosetta shouted, pulling away from his embrace to make eye contact with the man. "Mhm! Me too Rosetta!" Nico said, kissing the woman on her forehead with tears in his eyes. Pulling out his washcloth, Juego began to cry at the heart clenching reunion. "Beautiful!" he'd exclaim, crying mountains of tears.  "A brother... a former mafia member... turn informant to the Cipher Pol... all to save his sister from dying. How beautiful... but in way..." Juego said, grinning menacingly. "It's a little bit too touching for me." Juego said, his expression becoming much more serious, removing a remote control from his pocket. Pressing the button, it happened in an instant. The bomb implanted inside of Rosetta's large intestine exploded, blasting Nico's chest, crippling his body with severe third degree burns.

As the smoke trailed towards the heavens, Juego sunk into the concrete streets of Water 7. "Goodbye... Nico. Pero Pero Pero! So beautiful... the sound of her body... breaking to bits... ooh... I'm so turned on." Juego stated, licking his lips in content. However, fate had yet to take Nico's life away, sitting motionless. The man's hands trembled, his eardrums destroyed from explosions sounds, his emotions shattered like a cracking glacier, in this moment, the man bawled in pain. For two reasons, the horrific way his sister had passed and the immense pain that overwhelmed him as he bled out onto the canal's corner. Hearing the explosion, Junbei changed course, rushing to see what had happened. The townspeople had arrived, onlooking at the scene that was so gruesome, many looked away and others wondered what had happen. Breaking through the crowd, Junbei found Nico on his knees. "Nico!" Junbei shouted, with a frantic expression on his face. His hands trembling, the man took up the Burn Bazooka instantly, with what energy he had left, pointing it at Junbei. "You!" Nico shouted. Trembling in rage and frustration, not at Junbei but at himself, the mouth of the Burn Bazooka shone in the moonlight.

"If it wasn't for you and that bitch! I'd still have my sister!" Nico shouted. Raising his hands behind his head, "Nico. Calm down. What's going on here?" Junbei inquired puzzled. "You! Eris! Her fascination with you and that god damn trumpet! I only joined your crew to feed her intelligence on you! Since that incident on Angel Island... I've been a spy for her! All I wanted to do was save my sister Junbei! Now this..." Nico said, fragments of her entrails covered his black west coat and fedora. Dropping the Bazooka onto the canal's street, the man reached into his shirt jacket and revealing a gun which he placed to his head. "No. It's not your fault. She played us all... Now I have nothing... I'm sorry for lying to you, Junbei." Nico said smiling. "I'm not who you think I am... My wife's gone... and my child... my sister was my only hope." Nico said, his body trembling from the blood loss and his now apparent mental breakdown.

Dropping his hands, Junbei reached for his Vitas, dashing towards the man at the speed of sound, however, Nico's perception made it possible to follow the man's motion's and as soon as Junbei moved, he pulled the trigger. Resting Vitas against his headshot and chestcage, a bright golden glow illuminated the streets of Water 7. Walking over to his sister, Junbei turned the woman's body, over to see that her insides had been blasted open, checking her pulse, it was too late, she had left this realm. "Stop it... Why are you saving me... if you could save anyone... Save her!" Nico exclaimed, passive aggressively. "I'm sorry Nico. She's gone. It's too late." Junbei said, tears welling in his eyes. In the distance, the sound of the marines boots knocking on the concrete, could've been heard. Murmurs in the crowd of those who ran into their homes to alert the authorities could've been heard. "Nico. We need to go." Junbei said. "Leave me. I don't have a reason to-" Nico stated before Junbei knocked him out with his tonfa. Tossing his body to Jade, Junbei grabbed his sisters corpse. "Let's get out of here...Jade" Junbei said, loosing all life in his eyes momentarily.

Exit.
MADE BY ★MEULK

The Jade Emperor

Revolutionary Captain
Revolutionary Captain

The Jade Emperor
As Jade looked at his hands still, he felt his captain ruffle his hair playfully. He had all three types of haki! Jade wondered just how powerful the third kind of haki could be when he trained more. Jade could already fell something new flowing through his blood since its release maybe it was a new sense of self confidence or a power that would only continue to grow as he did as well. You will release me again soon the ominous voice in his head said as it faded while the grotesque demon showed itself in his head again before being swallowed by darkness. It scared him a bit as he knew that the devil he just saw was inside of him, apart of his power and he didn't know what would happen if he released it more. However he knew he had no choice but to unleash it and learn to tame it and unleash it in the most important times. As the voice completely faded happiness and exhaustion filled his body from the training of his haki, he really needed to go to bed. Jade and Junbei carelessly stepped over the bodies of their defeated enemies, continuing their journey to their hotel. "what the hell Jade said as an explosion was triggered, immediately following Junbei to the location.

When they got to the place the explosion happened, they found a badly burnt Nico and a woman a few feet from him. As Nico saw Junbei, he became hysterical and began blabbering on about how it was Junbei's fault the woman near him was dead. That he was actually a spy for Eris but it wasn't for evil intentions, he just wanted to save his sister from them. Jade's eyes went blank as Nico took the pistol out of his jacket, pointing at his head. Jade didn't want Nico to pull the trigger but luckily enough Junbei reached him in tier to stop him from killing himself as well as heal him. Sorry filled Jade as Junbei knocked Nico out and handed him to Jade to carry, while he took his sister. He was not happy at all about such a thing, about a fellow crew mate being used to spy on Junbei but he couldn't blame Nico. The only person he could blame is Eris and his hatred for her grew stronger than before, she had messed with two of his crews heads and he would no longer have it. After leaving the site of the explosion, Jade would never be he same again. He was going to become something else that the crew needed and the world feared. Jade was going to become the devil that resided inside of him.

EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum