One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Frog and the Songbirds: Message to the Water Lord [Task]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Siegfried

Pirates
Pirates

Siegfried

Auburn Songbird - 'We're all caged bird's waiting for someone to hear our sound.'
SolarGravitas & VitasP.WingsBlitz SticksOto OtoOto Tier 3NitufiaSantufia
Nitufia - Tier 2Flight & FightCharlotte & Caprice WeaponsNico & Juju's Weapons

The Auburn Songbird listened attentively as the man offered his alliance in joining his crew. "You make it sound so formal." Junbei stated. Moments later, Junbei's crew arrived, Juju and Caprice leading the pack, about eight meters from their location. "I'm not into controlling people's will and neither are my family members. I don't mind dying... Even painful deaths have a bit of poetic justice in them. We come into this world crying from the bottom of our lungs and often times leave without repeating the same action. Odd, the cycle of life." Junbei began to ramble as his men began to tend to his wounds as he breath slightly heavily. Arresting the remainder of Oceanus men, Junbei began to order around the lot in shipping the vessel off. "And you'd never become Pirate King. Not because your weak nor because you lack the craftiness or abilities to do it. I've kind of came to the conclusion along the way that it's my destiny." Junbei said, grinning slightly in a stubborn way. "And even if I die before that dreams accomplished, Oceanus ruling the seas is bad for all humans. I don't believe in the oppression of any race. Not with the new Pirate Era- No, The Era of Freedom I'm looking to usher in." Junbei concluded. Bowing onto his knees, Junbei tilted his body slightly, "I wouldn't mind having you sailing aboard my vessel, Frog. Frog. That sounds so informal, what in the world is your name!? Nickname, anything!?" Junbei shouted.

"Jun." Caprice called out. "Osu." Junbei responded as Caprice came to his left side. "About Oceanus men... We can't exactly keep them locked up on Lotus. I have a suggestion if you don't mind. It should keep Oceanus busy for the next few movements you have planned as well." Caprice stated. "Oh, and what is that?" Junbei inquired. "How about sending a vessel with Oceanus men towards Enies Lobby?" Caprice stated. "You want me to turn over a bunch of free men to the World Government, for them to lock them up and throw away the key?" Junbei inquired, reaching towards his crew-mates for his Keytar. "Jesus. If you put it that way, I don't even want to do it now. Look. Oceanus will never let his men be captured by the World Government. And with his recent stronghold on Mariejois... It'll keep us off our asses for awhile. Besides... Some of those Fishmen escaped the Sea Kings... I'm pretty sure he'll be fuming once he heard you said, fuck himself." Caprice commented sighing. "Fine. Go for it. I'm leaving tomorrow anyway. Prepare the ships." Junbei announced grinning. "What!? Where are you going now!? Of all times like this." Caprice concluded. "I'm going to visit an old friend. You up for it Hilda?" Junbei inquired grinning.

Exit all.

✎Notes:
✉ words: 848
Skills | Misc Traits. :
Stamina | Haki Usage:
NPC's Present :
BY  MIZO.❉ OF WW

Kincaid

Pirates
Pirates

Kincaid
That was a fun read you two. Not going to award Mavis anything just because she only had 1 post.

Mel:
6 SP
45,000 EP
100,000,000 Bounty
50,000,000 Beli

Laz:
6 SP
45,000 EP
125,000,000 Bounty
40,000,000 Beli (x2 for Belionaire = 80mil)

All have been applied to your profiles.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum