One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Enter the Celestial Party EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Enter the Celestial Party EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Enter the Celestial Party EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Enter the Celestial Party EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Enter the Celestial Party EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Enter the Celestial Party EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Enter the Celestial Party EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Enter the Celestial Party EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Enter the Celestial Party EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Enter the Celestial Party Empty Enter the Celestial Party Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC
Enter the Celestial Party Tumblr_ngdl6pOW0U1ter3zlo3_r1_540

The three days have run there course, and Ira has been changed quite a bit. First thing being that he is going by a completely different name, Ira instead of Tenzen. The full name being Ira Indominus. He wouldn't tell them that though, as they could just call him Tenzen. Well, for now they can till he gets them situated. He would see that the Sea Train was heading toward them, "Whelp I guess my vacation is over." Ira would say as he would adjust his tie and head over to where passengers would get off. It would be a few minutes till he would see anyone that he thought was know. The first person he would see would be Asura, and then the rest.

Ira would head over to Asura," So where Anubis? I doubt the Sea Train would be that packed with Civilians if he came along." Ira would tell him.

"He went somewhere else first, with Meji. But his orders are clear, though I don't agree with them. Are you sure he the person we should follow?"

"Don't let anyone else hear ask that question." Ira would say as he placed his right hand on the shoulder of Asura, as to let him know the others don't question Anubis. But to also let him know that he couldn't answer that question himself. He would though ask a question of his own. "So, who did he send here beside you?"

"Grey, Quest, Limi, and Gearo are all the people he sent. Meji and his little fodder went with him." Asura would say.

"Ah, well head to this location." Ira would tell him as he pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to Asura. Asura didn't seem like he was all that warm with everyone else, so Ira would just let him head out by himself. While he would wait for the others, mainly Limi.

ooc: Limi if you want you can post in this topic.

2Enter the Celestial Party Empty Re: Enter the Celestial Party Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Limi disembarks the train, her own look quite disheveled as she has been up for the last three days, making sketches of chemical chains and possible agents to use to create a severe but non deadly poison that is air-born and infectious. Hello, Tenzen, Why didn't you take the train as well? she asks covering a yawn. I have been quite busy these few days, following Anubis's orders. Have you found someplace private we can go to discuss the plan? She asks turning to look at Asura, shrugging, and then turning to look at Grey, Quest, and Gearo.
We should be careful, don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves. She thinks looking down at her own appearance. I should really see about buying more clothes, especially if we're going to be traveling more together. I'd hate for Anubis to be looked down upon for having such a plain looking servant. I should see about picking up a formal outfit, and a few more decent outfits as well. Also perhaps some sleepwear? She thinks putting her notebook back into her knapsack as she turns to look back to Tenzen. So Sir, What's the plan, What have you been doing, while you were here? Anubis told me our assignment is to 'set up an base of operation on the outskirts of the local towns and make the necessary preparing for virus while attracting the least amount of attention.' those were his exact words. Do you have any orders for me?

3Enter the Celestial Party Empty Re: Enter the Celestial Party Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

Limi wouldn't take anytime to say anything to Ira, but that was fine. He'd rather have that other than someone barking orders to him right from the get go, which would've probably happened if Anubis would've come. "I wanted to arrive early. So, that is why I didn't take the Sea Train. I also have two places that we all can set up bases at. One being a small mansion on the countryside. And another being a coffee shop located at the center of town." Tenzen would say. The note of the paper, that he gave to Asura, also had these addresses. And also detailed instructions on how to find them.

"Lets walk and talk, but keep your voice down." Ira would tell Limi as he would begin to walk. Once they will begin to talk Ira would begin to head in the direction that he'd need to take to leave town, as that is where they would need to go. It'd take them a few hours to head there, but as they walked they could talk about thing.

"What I have been doing here is working on myself, as well as buying a few things. As the mansion I have occupied has all the fine clothing, for men and women, that everyone should be able to pick from. As we...well you..Aren't here as a Marine, but rather to do a heinous deed." Ira would tell her as the group walked, the others heard him but didn't say anything at all. They only listened as none of them could say anything to Tenzen, he held rank over them. And he didn't seem like he was in a playful mood, so there was no joking about what he spoke about. He though, wouldn't let anyone say anything. As after just a few moments of talking, he would speak once again.

"Before I tell you anything dealing with orders. Tell me how you feel about Anubis, and the orders that he has given you. As that plan, from how it sounds, is something that could conflict with anyone's morals. Unless, you are a heartless type of person. " Why Ira, or well Tenzen, was speaking this way to Limi was just to get her insight and thought process. He wanted to know how she felt as she was the newest to join the Celestial Dragon's party, from the Marines.

4Enter the Celestial Party Empty Re: Enter the Celestial Party Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
I doubt Anubis would be happy in a coffee shop, so I guess we should head to the mansion, that will also give me a chance to set up a lab in a spare room. Limi Says, brushing her hair out of her eyes. I think it's a risky play. In a war sacrifices need to be made. I plan to make the poison as non-lethal as possible but severe enough for people to believe it's a disease. As for my morals, Sometimes one must give up on being the paragon of virtue in order to do the right thing. Is this a rash and despicable thing to do? yes, however do we have the time to slowly manipulate our way into positions of power and slowly take over the island? I don't think so. So is this something I'll regret? probably. Is it something that needs to be done? most likely. If I was adverse to doing things that were morally questionable, I would not be here. she replies to other questions, before sighing, As for Anubis, he's complicated. He seems driven by a desire to lead a crusade, to save the world, or at least himself. If anything it's almost as if he's a force of nature, something that will exist till it kills itself. Or he wants to set himself up to be worshiped, but even as a God-King, he will need advisers and people to temper his temper. I believe he can become something more then a tyrant, and actually be a force of good for these misguided people, Miracles and Plagues, Ha, everything can be explained, with a little math and science. she adds blushing slightly, as she realizes that she kinda just mouthed off to a superior and almost revealed her own true feelings for Anubis.

5Enter the Celestial Party Empty Re: Enter the Celestial Party Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"I pity you all...but I might just be saying this because I have a second chance at life." Ira would say. Speaking on how he was allowed to be younger again and a bit more freer than he previously was before meeting Anubis. Maybe it was just him not wanting to answer to anyone that he felt this way. These where the seeds of betrayal within him, and he didn't see it. Though it would take something like losing someone close at the hands of Anubis to cause him to act. Other than that he'd probably always stay like this.

"Let me stop though. Also, the coffee shop as a call it is a part of a large portion of the shops and restaurants on that street. A whole block in the center of town that we can place troops is ideal. " Ira would tell her as he continued to walk. They had made it outside of town, and there were two carriages there.

"Walking to the Mansion would take all day, with these we'd cut that to a few hours." Ira would tell them, as he would help load up the carriages. The animals pulling them weren't horses though, but rather by a large cat. It was strange but that was the type of animal they used here.

Reference :

Ira and Asura would get into one carriage, and hopefully Limi would join them. Once in they would all set out, following Ira's carriage first. "Also, call me Ira. As that will serve as my code name for the rest of our stay here. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you any orders I have. Well, from what I have found out. Is that their is someone here on the Island that could kill us all, if we aren't careful. He though is dumb and only takes orders from the Religious head, the Pope. My only order is when you do things here...stay low and don't draw to much attention." Ira would tell Limi, if she got into the carriage with him and Asura.

Within three days Ira has done a lot of things that could be said to help efforts of Anubis, or his own. It played the line and never really was on either side, until it was decided it would need to be.

"Do you truly think a Tyrant will change? If you showed any sign of betrayal do you think he would hesitate to kill you or have you killed? Speak freely Limi, as I won't tell anyone and hope you will do the same. " Ira would say as he wanted to keep their conversation going.

6Enter the Celestial Party Empty Re: Enter the Celestial Party Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Alright. Ira. Limi says boarding the same carriage as Tenzen and Asura. her small bag and notebook she brings with her into the carriage. She nods with the info he gives her. It's a risky play,
for sure, but people change, Good people become villains, why can't a villain become a hero?
She says, nodding to Asura, I know he won't hesitate to kill me if he perceives me to be a traitor. She says acknowledging Ira's concern. But what kind of people would we be if we didn't try to help him become not only a better ruler but a better person? She asks, yawning slightly, Do you mind if I catch some rest? I worked the whole train ride on the chemical compound for this thing, I'm a little exausted. She says yawning and starting to dose off.

Interesting, Tenzen is worried about me, I wonder if it's genuine concern or if he's worried about his own plans falling apart? I question his honesty, I will need to keep an eye on all of them, I question all things, though I shall figure out how to help my lord realize that just because one may disagree does not mean he is disloyal. I will do my best to help Anubis realize that though we are all of differing opinions it doesn't mean we mean to stop him, It is good to have people willing to point out flaws in
your plans, even if it might mean their death. I hope we can become those people for him

7Enter the Celestial Party Empty Re: Enter the Celestial Party Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:42 pm

Event NPC

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Event NPC

"You are right. Rest." Ira would tell her as he would just sit there and turn his attention forward, as they still had a few hours to go. He understood what she was saying, and actually liked it. The world needed more people that had that optimism. He also knew that in this type of world that wouldn't be possible, it was hard for someone so evil to change. Ira though shouldn't try to make it seem as if Anubis is that evil, he is just someone that is slowly getting there. Only once he is able to think about others more than just himself, he'd start the process.

Ira though was done trying to change Anubis. Anubis had to change himself now, or get help from someone else. This didn't mean Ira was going to help out with his plan, but wouldn't do anything that went against his morals.

They would arrive to the Mansion, it being truly magnificent. Everyone would stop and the carriages would be unloaded.  Ira though would head back to town, but wouldn't take a carriage. He wanted that to their transportation, as he had his own. Ira wished for Limi to get her rest and not over exert herself, as it'd be maybe a few weeks before Anubis would head here. And in that time Limi should try to take it easy, but that was up to her. She was her own person and everyone could make their own decisions.

Ira would take to the sky as fast as he could and as high as he could. "As I think back to when I first felt like this, it makes me want to be different. Maybe I should've been born a Celestial Dragon. Or should I think lower first and become a Noble somehow first. " Ira would say out loud to himself, not knowing why he spoke out loud to himself like this. At least no one was around when he spoke about this, as that might not sit well with the others. Ira wanting to become higher in standing, one equal to that of his boss Anubis.

[Exit. ooc: We can do another topic if you make it.]

8Enter the Celestial Party Empty Re: Enter the Celestial Party Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:00 am

Lunermist

Marines
Marines

Lunermist
Limi woke as the carriage rolled to a stop, and carried her stuff to one of the smaller rooms, asking for a table to set up her small portable lab up on. she set her notebook down and started exploring the house, looking for the room with formal clothing picking out a deep violet ballroom dress, simple but not overly so. (Link to sample Image) She takes it back to her room and then lays back down on the bed there. Ahh, it is good to finally be able to rest, We shall be able to use this as suitable base, however We should see about hiring a chef, to keep us fed while we wait, so we don't starve due to lack of good food. I'll see to that in the morning, I should also see if Tenzen, I mean Ira, can test me for Haki, It would be good to see if I have the ability to use it. I'll ask him later, now it is time to rest and recover before the push, I'll also need to see about buying various chemicals. least of which is chlorine, should serve to make the infected throw up, I'll also need Benzene as it will serve to make the solution evaporate. Hmm, I'll probably need to buy that off island, chlorine is easy, just need to get some bleach and splice out the sodium, should be some at the market.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum