One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Two Celestial Dragons Talk EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Two Celestial Dragons Talk Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
The arrival of the Celestial Dragon Anubis White wasn't common knowledge as only an hand few knew of his arrival. He had two things to do while visiting Marineford they were rather simple as he need to meet up with the Celestial Dragon Acheron Winsor who was recently married to Ivette Winsor as they was one of few who manage to escape the Holy Land alive. Not to mention the Celestial Dragon Acheron had run the Reverie a while back, and now Anubis White seeks to secure his help so they could go before the remaining Gorosei, and other marine official higher ups to ask for help.

The meeting up with the Celestial Dragon Acheron was behind close doors as the Marines had accommodate the Dragons with one of the many Conference Room set aside for military matters. The conference room was top of the line, and it was well equipped with the best the base had to offer. Currently the conference room doors was open and Meji, and Anubis had awaited for the Celestial Dragon Acheron arrival. Who was already aware of this meeting, and had a common understanding of which this meeting was about. If he didn't known it told to him in the invitation letter he had receive 2 weeks ago as the meeting was about the World Government next move against the new threats that seek to crush them.

Anubis had brought along the Noble Meji not for protecting but because he had wanted him to see that Anubis was trying to restore the world government like he promise an while back.  Unfortunately Anubis knew he had to follow the proper steps otherwise he was going to be wasting both there time. That something that the World Government doesn't have much of as in any minute shit could hit the fan and Marineford could fall just like Holy Land did.

Meji was dress in his normal attire which was full golden suit as he current sit with his back against the wall facing the door in which Acheron would enter. There was only 1 door in and out for the conference room as Anubis was dress in his normal attire which looks like Egyptian attire{Like Fc}. He had currently sat to the left of Meji as he was also facing the door in which Acheron would enter. They have been waiting patiently for the other Celestial Dragon arrival.

2Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:43 am

NPC

NPC
Acheron had been pretty busy as of late. He was seen as one of the few faces of the Celestial Dragons to the public, perhaps the most popular of his prestigious confederate. That said, the World Government was using him as a liaison to other Celestial Dragons and Nobles. He was far more understanding than most after the situation in Marie Jois, the bombing and Oceanus' attack. This also made him ore willing to cooperate and actually listen. He still viewed himself as above the common man and even the likes of the Gorosei, but he looked to use his privilege for the betterment of mankind now, not just his fellow Celestial Dragons and Nobles. They still came first, however. They always would.

Today as the face of the Celestial Dragons, Acheron was to speak with Anubis White, a fellow Celestial Dragon, but a special one. For one he was a Minkman, something Acheron found to hardly be something he could stomach. Such creatures made great slaves and were for entertainment strictly, but a Celestial Dragon. He wondered what dark times a lineage had endured for such an atrocity like this to be viewed as acceptable. Had this been transpiring Acheron had power, this Minkman surely would have been stoned to death before rising to power, but that wasn't relevant as of now.
It was what he had to deal with and he'd do so to his best abilities. Beyond Anubis being a Minkman and Celestial Dragon, he oddly enough ventured the world as if he were an agent of the World Government. He engaged in things like fighting, plundering, and conversed with the common man,
and even traveled with some as if they were his companions. Surely this was because of his filthy minkman herit-. "I shouldn't think such thoughts." He stopped himself from not only thinking these impure thoughts, but also at the door of the conference room. Wiping his mind of any slurs and disrespectful things he may say normally, he put his hand on the doorknob, twisted it, then entered the conference room.

It was just him, Anubis, and another vaguely familiar character. Acheron had come alone, not even guards accompanied him as he knew Marineford was his safe house for the time being and he had trust in his sentinels may they be visibly present or not. If not his sentinels, then surely God himself would show favor to his gift to this wretched world.

Taking a seat regardless if Anubis was sitting or not, Acheron would make himself comfortable. Being the guest he'd await his equal ranked peer speak and express what it was that was on his mind. "Nice to meet you Anubis. What is it that you wanted to speak to me about?" Acheron wasn't a rat or mole or anything, he was at the top of the food chain in his mind. Regardless what was said here was not confidential and would be relayed to some of the big wigs and Marine super powers if Acheron felt it was necessary.

3Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 am

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
The Celestial Dragon Anubis was some what in deep though prior to his fellow Celestial Dragon arrival to the room. He was reflecting on what to be said to his fellow peer thousands of words was toss through his head his heritage being one of them as he wasn't your common Celestial Dragon adopt into prestigious human family then soon earn his keeps, and reward the title of Celestial Dragon he wasn't sure how his peers would view him. He was even surprise that his fellow peer accepted his invitation he start to believe this title had weigh behind it. His train of though was interrupted by the Celestial Dragon Acheron who seem to enter into the room, and already sat, and spoke to his peer.

Unable to think of proper greeting Anubis decide to settle for basic greeting one that shows he is respectful, and grateful for his arrival out of his busy schedule. Anubis body language was neutral as he said,"The pleasure is all mine Acheron. I have heard great things about you, and I hope we can come to an agreement as the state of the world depend on it. As I am sure you are aware of the terrible circumstance are fellow peers are in, and the state of the world government citizens. As we have an responsibility to restore the balance we once had. Today I ask you to turn away from your grudges, and petty difference , and join me in restoring the stability of this proud government. I can't do this alone, and I need your help to go before the Goresel, and Admirals to demand action on these unlawful pirates. I seek to increase taxes to strengthen are armada against the pirate king forces, and other non World government faction seeking to dethrone us. This is an time for us to come together, and show that we are taking action against these people one step at an time. So please join me as I go before the Goresei seeking help." Upon each sentence he had pause for an split second then precede to continue with his loud speech. He had hope that his peer had an knowledge his ideals well some of them this was just an few.

4Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 am

NPC

NPC
Acheron's face turned sour at Anubis' words. Petty differences? To whom and what was Anubis talking about. Acheron's head titled to the side and he grew a bit tense, but still he let Anubis continue talking or at least come to a stop if he picked up on Acheron's distaste for his words. This Anubis character may carry the Celestial Dragon title by some fault, but he was undoubtedly by no means a Celestial Dragon by blood. He was of a lesser pedigree and beneath Acheron and he had better come to that realization sooner than later. Should Anubis continue and finish his spiel, Acheron would stand from his chair, his term sitting obviously not lasting long. "As you should know, I've been steadily communicating with the World Government's higher powers. This includes the Gorosei. As the face of the Celestial Dragons and a Celestial Dragon by blood, at that-" He gave Anubis a look down and up in a judgmental manner while he paused. "-I've been staying informed on their operations and plans on the future. I agree we need to gather our forces and fight back to reclaim our Holy Land, but to gather our forces we have to gather our brethren. That aligns with your interest as you've just expressed and is what the World Government is currently working to accomplish. Action can't be made until order is restored and we have the numbers we need to take our home back by force. This again can only be done by gathering our fellow Celestial Dragons and the lesser Nobles." He eyed Meiji, finally remembering why the mongrel was familiar to him.

"So if you want these things, you should look to seek out the other Celestial Dragons and Nobles still in the clutches of these filthy non-affiliates. That's what you do isn't it? Field work that the common man engages in? Sailing . . . fighting . . . Why do you live like a neanderthal Anubis? You were bestowed such a gracious title, yet you disrespect it by sullying your hands." Acheron was baffled by his host's way of living. He wouldn't speak again until Anubis answered his question. It was rhetorical, it was something Acheron genuinely wanted to know and felt entitled to know as he was entitled to all on this earth that he wanted. "Back on topic . . . Once we have amassed our forces and order is restored, the World Government plans to strike the one who dubbed himself the Pirate King. Or so they've told me, but who are they to lie to the likes of me?" Acheron gave a shrug of his arms, he was untouchable in all senses of the word and on all terms. "What else is it you've come to talk to me about?" Acheron had been pacing back and forth ever since he stood. He needed to burn off the energy Anubis had awakened in him with his disrespectful words. If he didn't things would surely take a turn for the worse and he didn't want that. He was a God residing in a mortals body. If he was to resort to using violence it should only be used to send a miscreant to oblivion and he sadly couldn't afford to do that to Anubis, not right now at least. They needed all the Celestial Dragons and Nobles they could gather to unify their numbers and counter attack.

5Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anubis had devour the words his fellow peer Acheron had spoke. He couldn't believe the blasphemy action of his peer it would seem he rather hide and wait before taking action. It would seem Anubis had selected a poor choice of words to this won't be the first time or the last. More importantly it would seems that he had pissed off his colleague but that couldn't be help as politics can be dangerous depending on the matter, and how you carried it. As Acheron continue to speak it would seems that he had question his methods, and address them in format of an question.

The question of how Anbuis lived his life was an disrespectful one as it seem Acheron didn't approve of how Anubis live his life. Regardless he had decide to reply to his peer question but instead out of angry he had chosen the path of politeness. Anubis had chuckle then ,"Neanderthal huh? What a interesting choice of words Acheron. But I am afraid we serve the people interest, and hiding in the Holy Land ain't gonna help them. A direct approach is need otherwise we go lazy, and forget the very people we promise to help." This answer wasn't met to pissed off Acheron any further then he is already is but it was what Anubis truly feel.

After Acheron finish his speech once again he had ask was it anything else he need to discuss, and Anubis had said, " Acheron if someone kill your wife would you ask them to wait or would you ask them to take immediate action. Yes of course you would want them to act immediately because it is your love one whom you lost. That's how I feel about this matter the World Government have sat on there butts and allow Warlords to die , Tres to be taken, Celestial Dragon to be capture, and you ask me to wait for more members. If we continue to wait who to say we won't lose something more then Holy Land. If you agree with me then stand with me the time of waiting of over I am not talking about taking back the Holy Land as of now but I ask of baby steps a few death of super nova, and a recapture of Tres will show that we are still here and the government is still trying to deliver that very justice Meji and I seek."

As he spoke he too had stand up and slam his hand firmly on the conference table as he said," Acheron rumors say you are great, and wonderful Celestial Dragon, and I hope you will join me at this meeting with the Gorosei I seek your help not only as a peer but also as faces of the many people that is imprison by the Yonko Junbei, and is imprison by the Pirate King Oceanus I ask you No! I beg you to join are cause so we can take baby steps to the greater goal which is restoring are proud lantern of hope which we called Holy Land!"

As Anubis speak Meji had remain sitting listen to both man bicker hopefully Acheron would join them otherwise be consider like the rest. Though Meji haven't force his 2 cents yet he will soon will as he was getting annoyed that they wasn't reaching a common ground which should be along the lines of world peace, justice, and rebuilding.

6Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:15 pm

NPC

NPC
Spoiler:

Acheron pressed two fingers against the bridge of his nose. A sign of impatience and irritation. It was obviously this one wasn't groomed correctly. He lived like a savage and apparently sought to die like one as well. "True, grief would carry me to seek out vengeance and I understand even someone of your -urm peculiar upbringing could be torn over the Holy Land being taken from our hands. But it is best we not get blinded by a thirst for vengeance and we retaliate before we're ready. This is how I feel in regards to reclaiming the Holy Land. Quite frankly the thought of living in such a tainted place doesn't rub me the right way. Such filth have been allowed to not only take it from us, be live in it as if it is theirs for so long. It's much like the second toss of fetch with a slave when they give you the ball back dripping with slobber." His tone would switch as he carried on from here.

"I do agree with the smaller steps, however. Personally the World Governments facility, Tree Iron Locust was it? Whatever the location was, that being taken doesn't bother me as that doesn't concern the likes of me, that's a World Government matter. I do feel that we need to look to not only seek out our brethren, but also these Super Novas as well. Imagine if we were to take back Marie Jois, only to have one of these bastard seeding pirates grow to become another Oceanus and take it from us again. I suggest we send some Admirals out to see the pirate movement is cut down at the knees, then continually diminished from there." One could tell Acheron was full of himself and saw himself as nothing short of a speech-craft prodigy. The way he moved his hands, the way he looked up to the ceiling in thought as he spitballed thoughts out as if he weren't in front of Anubis and whatever the rat against the wall's name was. "Anything further I strongly oppose, however. Additionally if you want my backing on the matter, should this be presented to the Gorosei we will present it as my idea and not yours." Acheron was a brand at this point. He carried the Celestial Dragon reputation on his back and if this half-bit subhuman came in and tried to pitch a good idea to the Gorosei, Acheron would be damned, but Anubis would be cursed.

7Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:16 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
The Celestial Dragon was in deep though it would seem that he had have to strike an deal with the devil in order to secure his aid in idea. Anubis was pondering the words of the well spoken peer it seem like he had manipulate his share of people now whether Anubis wants to be the next is up to him. Conflicting with the idea of submitting to the condition of Acheron but after reviewing back to Meji converting he had smile then once again taken his seat then said," You words are wise Acheron. Though I did become before you seeking your help with the Gorosei I wasn't willing to hand over my idea to you personal. So just like you have condition so do I, and mind is that I set up this meeting, and that you request that the remaining Celestial Dragons be granted with the right to call for Buster calls after we are in troubling times, and we don't have that many marines admiral floating around. I hope you agree other wise I can present this idea to the Gorosei myself, and don't think I won't I came to for your support. But I am willing to take the backseat if you can make my condition into a reality. What do you say..... deal?" Anubis wasn't as well spoken as Acheron but he did had a way with his words. Even though there were hints of threats Anubis believe he can handle the Gorosei himself without the backing of other Celestial Dragon this was just an test to see where a few of his peers minds was at.

Anubis had stood up as he extend his hands to Acheron. If he accepted his condition then maybe there was hope for this world. If not then Anubis was willing to do thing on his own and go before the Gorosei with just himself, and Meji. As for Meji he had an disgust look at Acheron this man was truly a lessen evil then Anubis though he wasn't sure what Anubis angle was but all in all he had hope for progress toward a better world. A world that peace is restore, and the thing call justice is once again justice.

8Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:51 pm

NPC

NPC
Normally Acheron would have no problem with the condition requested, but right now wasn't a normal time and Anubis wasn't a regular Celestial Dragon. The sheer thought of the orphaned beast-man even dreaming of getting his hands on the power to summon a Buster Call made Acheron's skin crawl in disgust. He began to think of an excuse to deny Anubis' request, but halfway through he discarded what he had. He could have come outright with his racism to the Celestial Dragon's face, but being blatant with disrespect could bite him in the ass later.

He tossed away what he had prepared to say to deny Anubis because the request did mean more power for Acheron in the future. He could easily begin to eradicate piracy on his own schedule with Admirals of the Navy at his disposal. Though he felt sick to his stomach when he saw the furred off-brand reach his hand out to him, Acheron smiled warmly. He kept thoughts of his potential newly gained power in the forefront of his mind so his smile was genuine and wasn't laced with hits of any ill intent or deception. "You have a deal then." Acheron would meet Anubis' hand and for a moment his grip would twitch to tighten from the disgust he felt from shaking this creature's hand. The pressure wouldn't persist for more than half a second though. "My apologies. You er . . . fur tickled me." He lied, but he was a good liar so it could be believable.

Back to the subject at hand, Anubis' request wasn't far fetched in the least bit, well at least in Acheron's eyes it wasn't. He couldn't say much for the Gorosei, but again he was above them and they would undoubtedly bend to his will. He was very aware of how they treated him and he had his use to them as much as they had their use to him. He could be used to push their agenda, just as much as he could use them to push his. It was symbiotic. Both parties benefited, for now at least. Acheron didn't mind it, for he wouldn't agree to or do anything he didn't want to do in the end when everything was said in done. He had no one to answer to. Even in the realm of Celestial Dragons Acheron topped the food chain and being able to present this case to the Gorosei meant he'd continue to have their favor and it'd push his brand. "I'll request an audience with the Gorosei right away and have someone retrieve you when it's all arranged." Ahceron began to head for the door, but stopped with his hand on the knob and turned to Anubis one last time. Before he turned he prepared his stomach to look at the sorry excuse for royalty. "Anything else before I take my leave?"

9Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anubis was somewhat please that Acheron had agree to his conditions. He was even more thrill that Acheron shake his hand as he believe your word is your bond. As the Celestial Dragon had a brief exchange of contact his peer seems to withdraw from contact to due fur. That was something that cause Meji to laugh as he knew that Anubis was a cat without fur well he can spawn fur but normally Anubis is always seem without fur. That loud chuckle cause Anubis to glare at Meji in a look that can be describe as shut the fuck up man.

After the brief exchange Acheron had ask Anubis was there anything else before he leave, and the Celestial Dragon had said,"Well for this meeting I will be bring several people is that a problem?" He waited for Acheron to reply if it wasn't an issue then everything is everything, and everything he hope to achieve have somewhat been granted. As for Meji he had stood up from his seat he was sure to keep a eye on Acheron he was sure that he couldn't be trusted.

There was several though that swirl in the mind of Meji , and Anubis each one was thinking several moves ahead. But which one would reach there goal first was up to them personality. Unfortunately today Anubis had taken the first step in the right direction in securing Meji goals, and his personality dreams.

10Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:35 pm

NPC

NPC
Acheron made a face at Anubis. His question was stupid in Acheron's mind. Perhaps he was being harsh, but he was sure he wasn't. Was it not obvious that only he and Anubis would be permitted to see the Gorosei? He made no attempt to disguise the expression of being dumbfounded, but broke it eventually with a chuckle. When he laughed his head lowered, shook side to side, and a hand came up to his face as he did so. It was so apparent this Anubis character wasn't cut out to be a Celestial Dragon that Acheron could hardly hold his tongue. "Obviously it will just be you, me, and our audience. Stray dogs dragged out of stormy weather and pitied surely won't be permitted to enter." He laughed at his own rude joke, but put a cherry on top by pointing at Meiji with a devious smile.
"That means you." He'd advert his focus back on Anubis after his lapse of professionalism and clear his throat. Composed once more, he spoke for what he hoped was the last time. "Now if you have no further questions, I'll be leaving." His hand went back to the doorknob as he said this, obviously showing no respect towards Anubis. In Acheron's eyes this guy was a joke and stain on the Celestial Dragon title. How could he not be viewed as such? Being a Celestial Dragon was a birth right, not some title for play gained through adoption. His parents should be put to death for even considering such a foolish thing. The apple didn't fall far from the tree he supposed. Anubis himself apparently had a knack for thinking up silly thoughts and trying to put them into action.

Acheron wanted to pick more into the minkman's history, but he couldn't tolerate being around him much longer. He'd need to handle this one in terms of time, not for more than thirty minutes in one sitting.

[Exit]

11Two Celestial Dragons Talk Empty Re: Two Celestial Dragons Talk Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Jui$y Crow

Pirates
Pirates

Jui$y Crow
Anubis didn't say nothing to Acheron rude comments. As for now he would stay in his lane until needed to put him in his place he had learn to control his emotion though it was a hard task to do. As he learn to control his feeling a while back on the island of dreams when he first convert Meji. To be honest a lot of things pissed off Anubis in this meeting but he manage to control his temper, and remain quiet. Though these action would be duly noted  in the future should Acheron become a problem for him.

As soon as acheron left the room Meji approach Anubis and whisper to his ear, and said,"Well to manage to make a believe out of me today Anubis let hope you continue down the right path. Oh just to let you know Acheron seem to not like either of us..... but why is beyond me..... just keep your guard up for now." Anubis had nodded his head in approval as he made his way out the room Meji had follow behind him.

{exit}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum