One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  Empty They miss Jaya.[Tasks] Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:38 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Tasks:

"Stede, are you okay?" Kisame would ask his Captain as the man stood over a large blank white piece of paper. A piece of black charcoal within his hand, as he used that to sketch out his plans. It was truly a magnificent site, but only Kisame was there to watch him work. Stede would not respond to Kisame but continue to draw. It wasn't that he was to focused on what he was doing. It was that Kisame didn't ask the right question at all.

"Did you hear me?" Kisame would ask, confused. After Stede had returned from his travel into the desert, he has changed. He has become a completely different person, even his aura has changed. It isn't as welcoming as it used to be. There is something more there. Kisame felt as if he was going to be devoured for being so close to him, and that was a new feeling. He hadn't felt like this before since being in Level Six of Impel Down, and seeing Dappadonna kill the Warden.

"Yes, friend. But you aren't asking the right questions. " Stede would say as he would slam the piece of chalk down and would lift up the paper, scanning over it. His face barely visible as he looked over the papers. A large grin would creep across his face and then he would place it back down on the table. "Kisame I have written down supplies I need you to get for me. Don't worry about the cost, just call these numbers." Stede would say as he would begin to write down a few numbers on the table with his chalk. He would leave his paper as it would have the supplies needed. He would then walk away and head outside, they being inside a small shack. Kisame and Stede both had Den Den Mushi, so they could keep in contact once separated.  

Kisame would walk over to the table and look down at the blueprints, and his eyes would grow wide. "This.....He truly has changed if he plans to build something like this right out of retirement. " Kisame would say as he was star struck as he looked at the blueprint. Stede was a Shipwright yes, Kisame knew that. But, Stede also has become truly lazy after becoming a Shichibukai, and hasn't built a ship in a while. Not even a small personal one so he could stop riding on Kisame's back Island to Island. He even had given his company that he built from the ground up away to his family, and hasn't touched it in years.

Word Count: 433/2,400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  Empty Re: They miss Jaya.[Tasks] Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:32 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Erumalu was the town Stede was currently located in, the reason he had a cheap shack to draw up his blueprints. There was something wrong with this town, it wasn't like the others. Though after what happened with the Yonko that caused treasure to rain down this town was untouched by it. No one wanted Erumalu. It wasn't a ghost town though nor was it underpopulated. Though they didn't receive the mass wealth like other towns they did their best to proper in their ruins. From his Haki Stede could count the total amount of people here at this very moment.

Stede had gotten to the highest point in the city, and as he peered down he had one thought in his mind. 'Workers.' Though Stede could build a ship on his own, he wanted to get more people. No, he needed more people so that this could get done quickly. The total amount of time, he thinks, that it would take for him to get his Ship done is around three months. And that is only if they work around the clock to get it done. He would also need to train them, as it'd take a couple weeks for all the supplies to make it to this town.

He would pick up his Den Den Mushi, he only needed over a hundred young bucks. Some that he could teach and give a future. His Den Den Mushi was on speaker mode and would be able to travel across the entire town, as he wanted everyone to hear him. "It has been many years before this town as been given any good fortune, but that will change today. Come out! As I Stede "Black Caesar" Bonnet has come to rain down fortune onto to you and your families!" Even without the Den den Mushi speaker his thunderous voice would travel far and cause everyone to gather around his spot. Many people have heard about Stede as this wasn't the first time he came to a town and started something, this though was the first time he did it to help the people. The streets where flooded in one area and everyone looked above at him, in the hot sun.

"How do we know you won't cause another riot!?" The Village elder would yell out, being the only one to speak. His Son was right next to him, a young man who looked strong.

"I understand your concern, old man. I understand. But, my childish antics are long gone, as I want something more. There used to be a town far from here, called Jaya. It though was destroyed completely a few years back. Many sailors, pirates, and merchants head to that empty sea. I want to change that...but I need help. I need strong Men or Women. I don't want you all just the young ones. As I will teach them how to create. Give them a trade that they'd never have gotten on their own. That is all I can say up here. But I will be making a stand bellow speaking to each Family, or just one person if they don't have one. Tell me your story! Tell me what has happened to you in life. And after that I will give you something in return. I will give you a opportunity to become great." Stede tried to not give up everything in one go as he would hang up his Den Den mushi. He would then make his way down and set up a stand, and almost everyone lined up to speak with him.

Word Count: 1026/2400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

3They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  Empty Re: They miss Jaya.[Tasks] Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

Each family here would group up the numbers ranging from a two family household all the way to a eight. No one was upper class, you could tell that from their clothing. The first family would stand before Stede, "I see a Mother...a Daugheter, and two sons. But where is the Father?" Stede would ask her.

"He died when the Yonko had come to Alabasta. He left to sell goods at the Capital but never came back. Some of the Men also had went with him and they brought his....his body back. I see you as nothing more than a bad omen, to be frank. I don't think you can do anything for us. Nor do I trust you." She didn't speak to him to see what he had to offer, but to speak her mind. To say what she couldn't say to that Yonko that came. Years of frustration would leave her body as she would slap him across the face. "SO LEAVE!" She would finally add. Those behind her feared what Stede would do in retaliation, as that was unexpected.  She though just wanted to keep everyone safe, as everyone was okay. They weren't int he best shape but things were getting better.

Stede would quickly stand to his feet, many people shacking due to this. He would look down at her, as he towered over her an her children. "I won't ask you to send your Children with me, but I wish to hire you right now." Out of nowhere Stede would toss a sack on the table. And he would then open it to reveal the contents within. The Mother would see this and be shocked as this couldn't be chump change, this could change her whole life.

"What is the job?" She would ask him.

"I want you to help me, as you seem to know everyone here. Help me pick who I will have work for me and help me. Also, do not think only those I take with me will benefit. As I will compensate everyone for their time. But let me speak to you in private to explain more."

"No, you will speak to me right here and now. In front of everyone." She would counter quickly, still not showing fear in the face of this Shichibukai.

"HA!" Stede couldn't but be tickled at her, as he hasn't met a Women like this in a while. He would sit back down. "Okay, I want at least two hundred workers. To build a ship that rivals even that of Islands, a place of new beginnings. Those two hundred will leave with me to head to Jaya. But, I also will love to have everyone within this town to help me out while I am here. I will pay each and everyone of you, up front."  

Word Count: 1498/2400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

4They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  Empty Re: They miss Jaya.[Tasks] Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:40 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Why not say that in the beginning?" She would ask him.

"Because I want to know each and everyone of you. Know the faces of those that will be helping me out, as I want every last one of you to help. Elderly and Children included as this will be a tough task. We all need to work in unison, as one body." Stede would tell her.

"Well, Stede. What are we waiting for? EVERYONE GET IN LINE AND GET A MOVE ON! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" She would yell. Her whole attitude had changed as Stede wasn't lying to her, or anyone here. Everything he said was true. Though this wouldn't take place in just a day, this would take a couple days. Just due to the quantity of people that there where. It would be finished though and the number of people Stede wanted would be reached, and he would begin to head off with them. Out of the city and toward the shore.

A couple days ago.

"Yes, Stede told me to call you."

"Oooh! Hold a sec...MOM SOMEONE IS CALLING FOR S!"

Kisame wondered who this person Stede wanted him to call was.

"Hello?" It was now a feminine voice on the other end of the Den Den Mushi.

"Yes, Stede wanted me to call you so we could get some supplies."

"Why didn't he call himself? What is that boy doing? Who are you? Do you even know what time it is here? What kind of things does he even need? I told that boy he needs to pick things up on his own, I can't keep wasting money on sending things to him. So what all does he need?" She spoke a lot. So fast that Kisame barely was able to understand what she wanted, but he'd try to respond back as best as he could. Kisame would read everything Stede had written down and there would be a silence for a couple of minutes, and then there would be chatter in the back ground.

"WHAT THE HELL KIND OF REQUEST IS THAT! THAT IS OVER FIVE HUNDRED MI-. Don't tell me to calm down! I know we have it to spare! But let me finish talking to that guy! THAT JOURNEY WOULD BE CLOSE TO A MONTH! UGH! Okay, I will bring it all. Yup, I'll bring it to him alright. Personally." She would say before hanging up the Den Den Mushi.

Kisame was glad he gave her the coordinates or he'd have to call back. His job was done now and he'd grab everything within the shack, that they'd need, and head to the designated location himself. And wait there as he needed to be near water, he was dehydrated here and wanted to always stay moist instead of so dry.

Word Count: 1968/2400

Last edited by Orange. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

5They miss Jaya.[Tasks]  Empty Re: They miss Jaya.[Tasks] Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:53 pm

Titan.

Pappa Smexy
Pappa Smexy

Titan.

"Make sure everyone drinks. It is hot today." Stede would say having that message passed to everyone in the group. They would also stop and rest, as they weren't that cut out for such a long journey. After their break they'd continue forward, to their destination. And finally they would arrive but there would be no one there, but Kisame.

"You call that number?" Stede would ask him.

"Yup, she said she'd be here personally in a couple weeks. The max probably being a month."

"Okay, good." Stede would say as he turned around to those that he had brought with him. He had also brought other things with them, that some carried. "I need to teach you all how be shipwrights, and we got a couple of weeks. So! WE START NOW! Everyone unload the equipment as you won't be heading home, or from this area for a while." Stede would tell them as they would begin to unload. They had few personal ideas but most of the things they brought, where where carried in carts.

"No, don't do it like that. Equipment in one area, supplies in another. Also, keep in mind you need these things...so put some care in putting them down. We can't afford to lose anything. Kisame I need you to take a group over to fill up jars with water. Make sure you show them how to make the Sea water drinkable. Unless they already know how." Stede would say as he barked orders. He still had his cloak and hood on, having his face covered still.  

Stede would take a group himself, those he wanted to become leaders. And would begin to speak with them on what he wanted them to exactly do. He needed them to guide the younger workers, and befriend everyone. Not no fake friendships, but actually bond with everyone. So that there could be a great unison and things could get done without fail.

The day would go by quickly, and the one after that as well. Everyone would sit around a large camp fire, with shacks all around. "Look at what you all made! Be proud of yourselves as you will can and will do better, and I will help you. But, let me explain a bit more on what we need. We need this area to be up in running for when our real tasks comes sailing in. And then you will all be put down in history, as we will be making something bigger than anyone has ever seen before." Stede would tell them, truly excited. And then he would remove his hood and reveal his face and everyone would seem to be frozen in place at what they saw. He did this on purpose and the reason for this would not be revealed for a long time.
Word Count: 2440/2400

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum