One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15A Cult's Poison - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cult's Poison Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 Tenor

Gerard didn't have to be told twice. With a burst of gas, the dapper man shot low and faster across the floor, heading straight towards the cultist as Sara distracted him in the air. Rapidly closing in, he reached out to grab hold of Alisa, and with a powerful burst of gas launched the pair of them away, tearing her from his grip.

"Friend of yours?" Alisa asked, gesturing her head towards Sara with a small smile. Gerard chuckled. "Yeah. Starting to get a better opinion of marines day by day."

Meanwhile, he watched Sara facing off against the armoured cultist, being knocked back while at the same time shattering the sword. As Alisa began to wriggle free of her bonds, Gerard let loose a cloud of poisonous gas around the cultist as he tried to flee, causing him to double over and giving Sara enough time to land the hit on him, smashing his armour. Apparently she was offering Gerard the final blow.

"You got it." he said with a smirk, pointing his cane towards the cultist. A stream of flames shot out, connecting with the cloud and causing it to erupt. Without his armour, the explosion sent the man crashing to the ground, defeated. It may have been a little bit much, but dammit he tried to hurt his friend!

Meanwhile, Alisa walked over to the tired Sara. Evidently she had used up a lot in her fight against him. "Are you alright?" she asked, surprisingly calm for someone almost sacrificed by an evil cult.

skills:

Stamina 360/410

16A Cult's Poison - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cult's Poison Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:29 pm

ID-7173 ("Valentine")

Free Agents
Free Agents

ID-7173 (
"Yeah... I'm alright.." she said towards the long legged woman, she found it kind of weird how tall she really was, but it seemed to be someone of the long leg tribe. She started feeling a bit better now but she was still tired. She didn't want to look weak to her new companion though so she stood herself up with the support from the long leg woman. "Thanks for worrying.." she said to her before looking towards Gerard again. "Thanks.. for the cleanup!" she told her male companion.

As they started to walk out of the place she started to feel a lot better, her body starting to become a lot more energized and her fantasies didn't go full on but at least they got a little more sated than before so to speak. The woman was still supporting her which made it a lot easier to walk but then as she freed herself from her grasp she realized that she needed to thank the duo for everything, this could be the place where they split ways after all and the man was probably not even there for her as all of this was mostly a coincidence after all.

"Hey Gerard, why are you here anyways? Because if anything after you helped me I can always help you, but everyone got limits but since I'm quite high in the marine forces getting things might be easier for me than it is you.." she said towards the man then thinking of the possibilities of what he could ask for and quickly blushed before looking down. If anything she would be glad to be of any help to him.

She would have to travel back soon, but she knew Puck could handle it, so she prolonged it, Puck needed the training anyways.

[Exit]

17A Cult's Poison - Page 2 Empty Re: A Cult's Poison Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Gerard Sinnet

Free Agents
Free Agents

Gerard Sinnet
A Cult's Poison - Page 2 Tenor

With the cultists defeated, it was time for this little adventure to come to a close. They had come to this island for seastone, and he ended up meeting a beautiful woman and taking down a cult instead. It was kind of a shame they must part ways. She was a marine, and he was a dapper rogue. Their paths were just too different.

Then she asked him if there was anything she could do to repay him for his help. This caused Gerard to pause for a moment. Sara was a marine, and if anyone had access to seastone, and the people capable of working with it, it was the marines. "Actually, now that you mention it, I happen to be in market for a seastone hull for my ship, and some people capable of installing it on a ship. Can't get into the Calm Belt without. Don't worry, I fully intend to pay. I just need to find the stuff."

A smile spread on his face as an idea crept into his mind. There was nothing saying they had to part ways immediately. He draped an arm over her shoulder. "Why don't you and I talk about this over coffee? Unwind a little bit after the long day we've had today. My treat."

And that was how Gerard ended up having coffee with a vice admiral. The arrangements were soon made, and at the end of the day, Gerard was sorry when the time came for them to part. Maybe they'd meet again some day.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum