One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
This is Fate  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
This is Fate  EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
This is Fate  EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
This is Fate  EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
This is Fate  EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
This is Fate  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
This is Fate  EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
This is Fate  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
This is Fate  EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is Fate  Empty This is Fate Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:43 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Here he was. In the middle of Tundra with men behind him ready to move on from this place. It wasn't easy at all for him to recruit the few men he had, many people of Tundra were scared of change. Truth be told they hardly had a reason to be scared of anything but it is what it is. Above the group of men Emerarudo and Rubi flew, enjoying the breezes as they soared through the wind. Kai often wondered how they could enjoy the coldness but he remembered that the skies were different than the lands. "John better be done by the time we get there, I wanna leave already." Malachai chuckled. He was right, John had a few days to get the ship ready and he was sure that with the amount of men he had to work for him the ship would be done. John made it seem that way at least. "If anything we'll probably have to wait another day, but that's fine. Rubeck isn't going anywhere." Jafar sighed and placed his over his shoulders, his hands connecting and making a headrest. The large group were walking to the other side of Tundra, closer to where Lord Fincher was. It may have seemed logical for him to just go to house Fincher before leaving, but he didn't want to take more men than his ship could handle, John said it wouldn't be a warship after all.

The snow beneath their feet crunched as they walked through a snowy dessert. This was where the Zuku tribe attacked Ataru and himself, he was sure they wouldn't try their luck this time. Soon they'd reach John.

Word Count: 278/1,500

Last edited by Malachai on Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2This is Fate  Empty Re: This is Fate Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:00 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Meanwhile...

John shouted towards the man who'd painted the bow of the ship wrong. "I said blue! Not green!" The man went into instant depression. He worked so hard on painting the bow right and now he was forced to start over. "Please don't let it happen again." The shipwright sighed. Other than the little mistake he just witnessed the ship was coming along very well. The bastard was often proud of his work, but this one in particular was more vibrant than the other ships he created. This one resembled power and he loved to feel powerful. John smiled at the ship for it was art to him. "Alright, now as for the Crows Nest I want it as high as possible. I know that it may be dangerous in the future so I want you to make it sturdy!" John walked around the boat until he was at the rear. This side was pretty well done. He climbed up the small steps that would put him inside the ship and gazed about. "No no no no. Did I say to use recycled wood? If I did I apologize but we need to do this entire deck over. Fresh wood please..." Honestly John probably didn't tell these bafoons to use recylced wood they were literally just a little slow...on life."After you've done that you can take your break. All we have left is to put the sails on. I hope the area under the deck is finished and I mean finished well. I'll be sleeping there and Lord Malachai will be sleeping there-" John was interrupted by a man who'd been painting the side of the boat. "Malachai is a bastard, not a lord." What did he just say?! John turned to face the ballsy man before slowly walking towards him, the man was not scared but that was hardly the point. "Lord Malachai is Heir to Rubeck island and son of Yuba of the noble Ryu family, he'll probably be the one to save all your asses one day." Now he was talking to everyone. Each man watched him speak as he pointed towards them all. "How long do you think Tundra can last like this?! How long do you think it is before we all kill each other!? I for one would rather not die so putting my faith in Lord Malachai is one step towards saving my own life. If you all were wise you'd put your faith in him too." The men stood quiet. Some probably thought he was crazy for going so hard but there were other who admired his admiration and support for his friend. "Now get back to work!" He shouted as the men continued working. All that was really left to complete was the deck, but John would surely have to check under the deck to make sure.

Word Count: 754/1,500

3This is Fate  Empty Re: This is Fate Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:25 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Meanwhile...

The swords and other weapons equipped onto the thirty men behind him clanked together to make noises as they walked. With the quiet came the roars of the little dragons in the sky and with the roars came the crunching of snow under their boots. They were almost there. Up ahead Malachai could see the entrance to the docks but because they were entering through the side he couldn't see the ship. He would actually have to reach the docks to see it. Just a day ago he had absolutely no men willing to support him, today he had thirty. Why would he be going through all the trouble of doing this? To avenge his mother. Pirates took her away from him before he could see her, they had to pay. At first he was going to just wage war on the Den and take it for himself but there was no point to that, instead he would take the land that was rightfully his and destroy the den. The entire Island had no purpose so it shall be erased. One way or another he was going to accomplish his goal. "Honestly bro you amaze me more and more everyday." Jafar spoke but unlike the other times he spoke this time his voice was as serious as ever. "Hm?" Kuro looked at his friend waiting for a response. "I mean fate seems to be on your side right now. I don't know why but... I guess the gods have a plan for you. You've gotten dragons, you've gotten men, and soon you'll have your own Island. What bastard is as lucky as you?" The last Ryu chuckled at the words he heard. "Actually you and John are." Jafar snickered.

There they were, finally. "Yo yo!" John faced his peers. Rubi and Emerarudo circled around John before landing on the ground next to him, walking with him towards their father. They liked John and Jafar but they obviously favored John. Jafar still showed signs of fear when they attempted to play with him. "Glad you made it here safe. The Ship is basically done, downstairs is enough space for all of use to sleep, the kitchen is finished. Now we just have to put the sails up and we'll be done." Malachai smirked and nodded. "Bet." Before coming Kai asked John to fetch him two animals for his babies to dine on. The twins found the food before they were even presented to them and began eating in the corner next to an abandoned home. Despite being the one leading the trip to Rubeck, the seven foot man proceeded to help in the creation of his ship. He moved towards the men who were placing the wood onto the deck and helped them do so. It was much easier for him considering he was stronger. John had done his labor work by building the entire template. It was his men's job to fill it in.

Word Count:1,247/1,500

4This is Fate  Empty Re: This is Fate Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:47 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Malachai broke a slight sweat as he placed the last wooden piece onto the deck and smiled as it dropped it. Finally, it was all done. "Aight John, the deck's finished. Guess now we need the sails?" John nodded. This was his zone. When other people doubted him building ships was the only thing he could do to escape the harshness of his reality...literally. He first started with a small row boat when he was younger, than after that realized that this was his passion. Malachai was lucky to have him on his team. John walked over to one of the men that had been waiting for instructions. He told the man to get started on the sails and so he did. "I need 10 men to help this gentlemen here, and we're done!" Immediately ten men rushed over to help the man that was commanded to begin putting the sails up. It was safe to say that everyone was ready to go home at this point. In order to finish the ship as quick as possible they had to sleep in the abandoned homes off the docks for three days, their families were probably waiting. Malachai assisted the men with the sails which would be put together in less time then John expected. Literally once the ship was completed they would leave. Perhaps just after they ate and made sure their belongings were together. Malachai wasted enough time on other things, it was time to start putting his plan in motion for real.

Word Count: 1,500/1,500
- T3 SHIP BUILT -
~ EXIT ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum