One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Return of the Ryu | The Realization EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Return of the Ryu | The Realization Empty Return of the Ryu | The Realization Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

HREEEEEEE HREEE HREEEEEEEEE The cries of the baby dragons below the royal room woke Malachai up. Like babies, Emerarudo and Rubi were impatient. They hated to be away from Kai for too long which was understandable, but after spending some time at Kuk Kuk with the guys, he was way too tired to deal with them. A father should never ignore his children though, so Kai forced himself to roll off of the bed and sit at the edge. These people... The giant teen placed his hands beside him, gripping the bed as he began to think. He couldn't believe what happened yesterday. All he wanted to do was explore the city, but comes to find out that there are people who hate him. It was hard for the Tundran to understand, but perhaps it was impossible for a King- a Pharaoh to have the love of all his people. "HREEEEEEE" Emerarudo cried. His voice was much softer than his sisters oddly enough, and he was more of a cry baby too. Rubi was outgoing, passionate and energetic. She loved to fight and her brother loved to love.

Malachai stood up with a sigh, dragging his feet as he walked towards his babies. This castle was basically his new home, and at home he walked around naked, it sucked that he wasn't that comfortable yet, so instead he would have his briefs to cover him. If anybody had a problem it wouldn't matter, right? The young Ryu exited his room and walked down a hallway that would eventually lead to a path that would take him to the throne room. Although his dragons were under him,, there was only one way to get below the castle and that was by going through the throne room. When he arrived he slowed down his pace. "Can't believe that this is all mine." He spoke to himself as he gazed upon the throne then around the room. He was in a trance for a moment but was knocked back into reality. "HREEEEEEE" Oh right! He thought.

Looking beside him he noticed a guard standing towards the main entrance of the throne room. "Excuse me, sir. Could you do me a favor?" The guard faced Malachai immediately but looked rather confused at the question. He looked towards his peer confusingly before looking back at Kai and nodding. The guard was probably confused as he couldn't say no to his highness."I need one live lamb. Rubi and Emerarudo enjoy fresh kill.". "As you wish, your majesty." The guard opened the gate and left to fulfil his new purpose. The Pharaoh turned towards a Guard standing in front of the throne. "When he returns and Rubi and Emerarudo eat,I ask that you allow them to leave. They'll find me."  The guard seemed a bit hesitant on doing what was asked of him. "I assure you, sir, that they will not harm you. They're children."

"Yes, your high-"
"Thank you. I'm gonna go test my luck in the city again. If Lord Vizier asks, let him know. Don't let Eazim know."

Word Count: 516/1,250

2Return of the Ryu | The Realization Empty Re: Return of the Ryu | The Realization Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:58 pm

Malachai

Free Agents
Free Agents

Malachai

Task Arc Info:
NPCs & Other things:

Malachai left as soon as those words ran off of his tongue. If Eazim of the red sands knew that Malachai had once again entered the city, he may have attempted to find and defend him from the people. Perhaps he wouldn't have but Kai didn't really know. It was better if he secured his chance at alone time amongst his people. Ezim was the commander of the Medjay. The force that kept the city under control. His specific job was keeping a tab on the Pharaoh, though he was pretty lenient as it stood. Malachai fled down the steps, and stood below the castle. He entered the city swiftly, hoping to blend in with the crowd until he was out of sight of the Medjay. It was funny, this sneaky act was one he often did on Tundra. When he was younger he would always attempt to leave the stronghold in the middle of the night to play with the animals. Julius said that it was hard for him to watch Kai. "I wonder what that old man is doing now." Julius actually wasn't that old but he referred to him as an old man during his more rebellious teenage times. He grew a lot in the past few months. Being alone and actually acting upon his own goals made the young noble feel older than he actually was! Julius probably wasn't even worried about him though, he had other matters to worry about. Malachai could finally understand now though. Julius was the ruler of a great land, or at leas proclaimed by most as the ruler. He was too busy making treaties and conquering other factions to put under his banner.

The noise level increased. It seemed that he was away from the castle now. The city was livelier some blocks down. Now that he was in the clear, he began to emerge from the crowd like a shark aiming to catch a hawk for its first time. It didn't take long for the people to notice that the long haired man coming from the crowd was Malachai Ryu. "Tanin! Tanin!" people from the crowd shouted. Dragon. Malachai knew what that word meant just from feeling it. The language of Rubeck was one he could not speak, but he was sure many people spoke the common tongue. The crowd of citizens began to form around Kai for a reunion. Every other person would step back and move from the area. They seemed to be too scared to do anything. Were they on his side? "Listen. I don't plan on bringing harm to our-"

"Ours!? This is not your home! Stranger!" A raspy voice from the crowd around him shouted. The rest of the angered people shouted in agreement. "I am the heir of Rubeck, and there is nothing you can do to change that." His voice boomed, temporary silencing the shocked crowd. "This isn't just about me coming back to rule. I want the best for everyone here, you are all my people now and forever. I didn't come to destroy this land, I came to help it prosper. Rubeck will be-"

"Liar!" All it took was an angry woman's shout to set the crowd off. The crowd turned into a mob almost instantly as they began shouting. It wasn't long before the young Ryu noticed that food was being throne at him. What else could he do? Before he knew it, he could feel stones hitting his skin. That was something he would not tolerate. Fuck this! He turned to face the crowd of angry people only to realize that men in white robes and tattooed faces joined in. They seemed to be the ones throwing the stones. Malachai could see in their eyes that he wanted him dead. He didn't take well to threats. One stone flew towards him, but before it could land he would coat his skin with a vibrant white energy, surprising many of the men there. How could they? He showed nothing but respect for the people here and this was how they would repay him!? Now he was tight. Glaring forward, he took his first step towards the robed men, watching the other civilians run. "No." That was all that needed to be said. Ten men holding swords and clubs. They darted forward in hopes of attacking Kai, but once they were within 5 meters away after initially being 10 meters Malachai decided on what would happen.

The Ryu dashed forward as well, meeting with the first brave man to attack. The man swung his sword when the Pharaoh was within his reach but was far too slow. Malachai ducked and delivered and uppercut to the man, sending him into the air and falling hard onto the rocky ground. Two men from beside him attempted to hit him with their swords by swinging above and below his torso. "Did you two really just try to cut me in half?" That's sick, he thought. His defensive technique defended him against the weapons, and he was able to successfully pull off a roundhouse kick hitting two men at a time. Now there were only 7 men left. It was safe to say that Kai already decided at this point that his enemies would die. Back on Tundra he would have easily killed them, although he hated to do so Tundrans often believed that it was safer that way. They were right.

With nothing but anger for his enemies, he began to emit an aura of electricity, halting his enemies in their tracks and frightening the people that watched. Some sighed in awe while others whimpered at his power. He wasn't going close to full power, yet he knew that the attackers were weak.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR

From above Emerarudo and Rubi roared. Their small voices were only small to their father, to others they were as loud as a fully grown hawk. The young dragon tamer looked up happily at his children. When his eyes met with the robed pricks, he could easily see the fear in their eyes. It took Rubi a second to her first target, placing or talons on his face and causing him to fall. Emerarudo swooped down toward another man. The man swung his sword but couldn't keep up. Once Emerarudo was successfully behind the man he would circle to the front and with his talons scratch the mans eyes, probably causing it enough hard to blind. Once the dragons were done, they flew back to their fathers side and flapped their wings in place about 12 meters into the air screeching and looking around. They were angry. Their cries only made him angrier. "HM!" His voice caused an alectrical current to surge through the area, destroying food stands and the front doors and stoops to homes beside and 10 meters behind him, while paralyzing the men in front of him. Malachai made sure that he wouldn't harm the civilians beyond his enemies. However, they still screamed and moved back frantically.

"See? This is what I didn't want to happen." Malachai's pupils darkened and his eyebrows arched as he shifted over towards the fallen idiots. This was it. He was going to kill these men right in front of these people. Fuck what Eazim said about proving to them that he wasn't a monster. He knew he wasn't a monster so fuck everyone else's opinion. "I am Malachai Tanin. Blood of the Nebhaku, Son of Yuba Tanin. I sentence you six men before me...to de-"

"Shush little Pharaoh." Dammit. There he was. Commander Eazim of the Medjay. His hand covered the mouth of Malachai was he faced him. His back towards the crowd as Guards landed in front of them, taking the six men and blocking them from seeing the young noble. "You're a hot headed one huh? See what you started? I hope you're ready for what's coming. Let's go." Rubi lowered herself to her father, lightly screeching as Emerarudo screeched from above. Upon noticing it was Eazim they waited. The red headed guard pulled Malachai and his dragons followed, leaving the guards to clean the rest of the mess up.

"They tried to kill me." Malachai spoke calmly as they ran through the city, two guards clearing the path for him and Eazim as they did so. "They couldn't kill you even if they tried. Surely you could have seen that." "Lord Huuppaa." Everything happened so quickly, Malachai hadn't noticed the Vizier on the other side of Eazim, standing on his left shoulder. Lord Vizier was right nonetheless. Malachai may have overdid it, but he wanted to get a point across. "You were ready to kill them for making a fool of you. For being the enemy. You were willing to murder six men in front of children, mothers and the elders. You are to be our ruler soon, there is-"

"Enough." Malachai exterted the last of his energy to demand silence. The Vizier nodded and remained quiet. His words were dim, conveying sadness and slight disappointment. He didn't want to hear any more just yet.

Stamina- 385/400:

Word Count: 1,250+ (Exceeded dat bih)/1,250
~ EXIT ~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum