One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is Empty Dream Team Rise of the 100 : His name is Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Ghost

Ghost
Task Name: Dream Team Rise Of The 100
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: Npc
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal
Description:Finally at long last Ziro has come to a point where he can advance his kingdom.  However a rookie group of pirates led by a rookie captain Jovon Boomba has other plans. As they are part of a bigger pirate alliance he was sent to test the island defense. Ziro must now make a small army group. ( His 100 soldiers)  that must defend the island and show thier no push over.
Enemy Details: 50 T1 pirates
Weapons are T1 swords and guns.
Boss: Yes

Boss Name: Jovon Boomba
Tier: T2
Description: Jovon Boomba takes the appearance of a man in mid twenties. He has a long over coat that covers most of his body.  He has blond hair that sticks up. His face on his right side is disfigured.  
Devil Fruit: Bat bat no mi model Cave bat.
Haki: N/A

The world as a whole is something entirely different. Most wouldn't understand true knowledge if it hit them in the face. Zeal stared outside his wagon as he cruised through his dirty streets he called home. Mostly influence by pirates and others of the sort. Not too many marines were station here. This could put a damper in Zeal plans. As Zeal was riding through he happen to see a pirate beating up on an old bagger lady. Quickly stop the damn wagon now!!!. Jumping out running over towards the young pirate getting ready to strike. Zeal catches his hand mid air. Knocking him down, staring with a heroic look.
Just what do you think your doing pirate. The pirate looked up wiping his mouth off laughing. What's it look like I aint helping the old bag of bones out. Besides my captain said I could do what I damn well pleased.
Zeal looked on thinking, I see and just who is your captain take me too him or her.
The pirate got up off the ground dress and a long over coat which was white and sliver. He looked on smiling, don't be stupid. He's on his way him and my entire crew. Zeal punched the pirate making him fall to his knees yet again. Speak up your captain who is he and where is he now. Tell me why are they coming here. The young pirate smiled, This is the island of dreams it's perfect for many things like I don't know. The base of the future pirate king. Zeal looked on thinking maybe he should call for help than again this could be his first true task as a king. Very well I welcome your captain and his men I'll crush him in no time. You hear me you best believe that. Zeal looked over to see the old lady was no longer around so he began to walk away. Just than the young pirate yelled. YOU KNOW MY CAPTAIN IS JOVON BOOMBA AND HE AIN'T NO JOKE HE'LL BE HERE IN 1 DAY TIME LIL BITCH. Zeal stopped as he heard that name before. Fearing not captain Boomba but whom he's alliance with.
Zeal began to run with no time to wait and old man George away at the time. Zeal now had to come up with a plan and come up with a plan fast. As the sun was shining down Zeal looked over to see pirates all around he smiled. What better way to beat a group a pirates than to use well pirates. Zeal smiled thinking it's time to make his first power move.

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal began scooting the area seeing just who could help.  Let's see here not many here could be trusted. However they might act as a meat shield. After all I could bank on it that not one pirate view me as a king. But I will need to lay down the law my law if this is to work. After all I'm a king but it depends on the kind of king I will be. A weak one or an all mighty one.
Zeal started walking around seeing how cruel his kingdom really is. Thinking there's much work to be done. Zeal stopped as he looked seeing a group of pirates gathering around.
BOOM!!! As man went sent flying though the air crashing into a barrel of bink sake. Than a man yelled, and still undefeated your champion Big Brody. The big guy yelled sounding as if a loin roared. He was standing at least seven foot fair and height. He had a ball head and was wearing dark blue army pants and black boots. This man had dark skin and was clearly the most brutally one here. This man was none other than the champion and captain of the Zeus pirates. Zeal began to walk towards the two as the shorter man began counting beli they had won. The short man stood at least five feet six and was pale skinned. He had on a checkers like suit and dress shoes. He looked up as Zeal stepped in next to them. Oh another opponent I see. Well well well no it's the self proclaim king. How do we get such an honor. Zeal looked given a slight smile, Big Brody so I heard of the myth now I get to meet the legend. But I am in dire need of you and your crewmen. Big Brody began to laugh, and just why should I help yo noble ass. Zeal because I want turn you into the law I'm fact I plan on making you captain of my army. The short man looked but said nothing as if he knew what was coming. Big Brody looked as he clearly was angry. Say if I kill a king I'll go up in the fool chain aye. I'll tell you what you beat me I'll join you. But if I best you ole king of mines I break your neck no your now my slave. So whatcha say we gotta deal. Zeal looked as he was preparing to fight, OK captain Brody this should be fun. We could get a better understanding of each other with this one. Besides you got what thirty pirates in your crew good. That leaves me with only seventy more to get.
Big Brody smiled when he was called captain, I got a bald head motherfucker let's turn up.
Zeal and Big Brody than lunched at each other.

Ghost

Ghost
A large ship which seems to stand at about 50m in height. With its width being at least 20m in total took to the waters. Of none other than Dream islands territory. With it's jolly roger being a skull head with a bomb inside it's mouth. The crew aboard such a ship was prepping to land soon. As it's captain grew very mad at how long he been waiting. Captain Bombs seem to be waiting on his crew scotting reports. Which should have been in right about now. He sat on his captain chair as his fingers slowly yet hardly tap on his armbars. Something off here by the sea devils might something is really off. My scott should have been back by now. I grew tire of waiting. Such a task should have been simple you know. I mean the Island of Dreams isn't all that hard to report on. All I need to know is who is the big bad there. Who's in charge before our grand invasion. He got up and began to walk towards the main deck. As his crew men was doing thier jobs of mening the ship. Just than captain Bomba snail phone began ringing. RING RING RING!!! He picks it up to a heavy breathing man on the other side.
Yo this is first mate Jimmy Chop with my report. Huff Huff, as he breathes heavily still wounded from Zeal earlier. Captain Bomba sense something was off, hey Jimmy you don't sound too good you okay. Jimmy smiled as he was still sitting in the alleyway from before. I'm just fine just bring a doctor and yourself it looks like this new king guy is no joke. I'm telling you captain. He's pretty much on his own but the way he looked was like he was on a mission. Not too many big bads here but Big Brody and his crew. I'm telling you captain now is the time to strike. Bang!!! As a gun shot went off right in Jimmy Chop head killing him. A hooded figure soon walks away. Captain Bomba only heard the gun shot. Huh Jimmy come in hello can you here me. Damn it all now I'm really pissed. He dropped the snail phone and ran to the front of the boat. As his crew looked on at how seriously he was. Listen up I don't think Jimmy made it. Now is the time to strike for our nukuma for the alliance. Now make way for The Island Of Dreams.
With thier sails at full force the Bomba pirates set thier sights on Zeal kingdom. They began loading thier guns and shraping thier swords. Clearly preparing for a all out attack. The Dream Islands is in sight and only a few hours away now is the time to strike.

Ghost

Ghost
CAPTAIN!!! They all screamed as Big Brody went flying though a table. As Zeal was breathing heavily as the fight clearly ended. Everyone was in shocked as Zeal gave Big Brody his first lost since he came to the Island of Dreams. Big Brody smiled slowly getting up. Damn yo speed was something else. Let alone that spinning move of yours was epic. Alright than from this moment own I'll work under you. However don't fault me if I don't drink tea with my pinky hang out. Big Brody than started to laugh as Zeal stood up. Zeal walked over to him holding his hand out as they shook hands. Gald to have you on board there's much to be done and I mean like now. All I can tell you we must prepare for an attack a raid of the sort. With this group we have now we will still need more fighters. Big Brody looked on, I see a king without a army a kingdom without an army is easy picking if ya ask me. But let's get one thing clear I hate following orders from weak people so the first time you show weakness will be the last thing you ever show. Cause umma take yo head off yo shoulders got it KING. Zeal smiled, say no more I know we've just met but I am counting on you got it. Now let's go to the marine brunch well the old one. There should be bandits holding up there. That's where we will find the remaining members of the army. Big Brody soon explain to his crew as to what went down and will happen. As they are all apart of the Dream Islands military now to they shock and confusion. The small group soon made thier way towards the marine base. People began seeing them as everyone saw king Zeal in the flesh. Zeal looked on and than said, I know theres more pirates here than anything but unfortunately for you all you will have to wait just a little longer. With that being said I highly recommend any pirates to join my army or leave my islands by the time I get back. People looked on in confusion as the group than went to the marine base. Arriving to see bandits all around. Zeal where is your leader ex marine captain Keyunna Banks. She have explaining to do and I mean now. The bandits clearly out matched Zeal group pointing there guns a brawl was about to happen. Zeal looked on as Big Brody took his fighter stance preparing to attack. Than boot steps could be heard as the bandits moved to the side. A woman looked at them smiling, I don't go by that name any more call me Sunny got that Mr. King.

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal looked on as Sunny made her way towards him. He took a defense stand just in case as Big Brody got in front of him. Not so fast Sunny this is the king show more respect or I'll beat it in you. Ha! As she laughed at Brody, king since when this island chain have a king. She than pointed her sword. Zeal looked on thinking before walking up to her. I am the new king here. Rather you don't like it or just hate it I'm in charge here. I understand you took over an old marine base. Even releasing multiple criminals. But looking over most of thier records thier not too bad. But let's get to the chase. I want to invite you to join my court my legion sort to speak. I know asking you this out the blue is foolish and I truly don't know you. But I'll know who you are at the end of this all. Jovon Boomba is on his way and I'm in need of you all hekp. Sunny looked shocked at what she was just asked. Being a ex marine for her own reasons. She looked clearly mad, I don't do too good with the world government it's the main reason why I left it. Too many flaws for my taste. You silly king don't you know nations falls and nations grow. Zeal smiled at her, I'm fully aware of that you see not all can say what you seen. Only you can I plan on making this a better place. Starting with getting rid of these damn fools who think I'm a joke. I'm willing to give you a high ranking position in my legion. How's that sound I just know your truly good inside. Please I could really use you and all you have to offer. She looked on than smiled, first off silly king I don't like to be used. Secondly I do agree I don't like the current state of the world or my home of Dream Island. Having order here is just what we need. I became what I became because the marine station here was a joke. Count us in we have weapons and such here for your usage.Zeal looked on clearly thankful, Thanks together we are better but looking around I see rifles and ammo thats good. Also swords for are sword men and women. We must act fast because how we act now will clearly base off how we ace later. Now let's go we have to get the city people to safe grounds. Come to think of I'm planning on building underground tunnels to one of the islands to make that a safe haven for things just like this turn up.

Ghost

Ghost
The fighting day has come.

Last edited by Ghost on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ghost

Ghost
Zeal looked on as there was still tension in the air having a group of ex pirates ex marines and ex bandits come together. Was it such a good idea no but yes, Zeal needed people of all sort of life and views to coke together. If he cannot get this rag tag of 100 to work together. Thank how can he get lead a kingdom. He than stood up looking over ever one. As he took a deep breathe he said, funny how fate works right. We started off today as different groups but we will end it as one union. No more chains we will be free as the blues in the sky. Now I know all of you have your doubts and with good reasons. I mean yes I know why Sunny did what she did and how Brody the ultimate fighter. But listen up as we speak an even bigger threat is coming our way we need to work together for this too work at all. Trust me people I need you just as much as you need me. Believe in the you that believe in me OK. We are the first one's we are the first one hundred to do it. Damn it we are the dream team got that. Now than let's load up and let these fuck boy's have it OK good than OK. Zeal looked as the group started to cheer. Telling Sunny to get the city folks out as Brody was I'm charge of leading the first attack union. Zeal looked on as everyone was really following his order. Seeing people who are so different fighting for the same dream that is paradise.

Eight hours later the town folks left but some pirates still remain. This was OK as most was jailed in a old marine ship by Sunny and Brody. Out on the sea Jovon Boomba ship could be seen entering the Islands Of Dreams waters. As Sunny notified Zeal he gave the order to brace themselves. Zeal was still at his house preparing to leave out. Just as he shut the door he saw a hooded figure. Quickly the hooded figure left as fast as they came. That was another problem for another day. Zeal than walked towards the dock just as Jovon Boomba ship landed. Zeal thinking to himself they should build forts around the dicks for better defense. It was pitch perfect quiet as only the ocean sea could be heard. Jovon Boomba than appeared atop of his ship. Brody than threw a snail phone at him as he caught it with his fast reaction. Sunny than gave Zeal a snail phone as Zeal and Jovon Boomba stared at each other. Jovon began to laugh turning it into a flown as Zeal heard his snail phone active. Putting it up to his ear waiting on the pirate to speak Jovon said, so your standing between me and paradise aye.

Ghost

Ghost
Still Zeal said nothing for he was quite shocked at the events unfolding. He looked around as he saw his enemy right in front. Yet his Ohana right by his side. He smiled, Your a man with alot on your head. This could go two ways one you leave and never come back. Or the number two you step one foot just one and I'll take that as a threat to the public safety and yeah I'll fight you til the deaty. Jovon Boomba laughed at him over and over again, you beat me in a fight and one til the death at that. How laughable you is to me. Now than let's get this over with my first mate I'll kill you for him. Jovon than jumped right off the ship as Zeal eyes widened. Soon the Boomba pirates attacked at full force as Sunny and Big Brody took offense. The full on raid and counter team was at a full on rage battle. Big Brody jump up knocking down four pirates. As Sunny began commanding her troops. Big Brody smiled as he went punch crazy knocking down foes left and right. Sunny rifle troops began shooting pirates by the five. As Jovon looked up he grew wings on his arms. He began flying back and forth across the battlefield. As Zeal two down two pirates with his flying knee. Looking up he sees Jovon realizing he has a devil fruit that falls under the zoan type. Zeal looked on seeing how fast Jovon was flying something like a bat. Listen up he clearly have the advantage with his devil fruit but we need to take out that ship of there's because his pirates are maning the cannons. Big Brody I'll that to you. Sunny command the troops and I'll take care of thier captain.
Big Brody looked on, you becoming more of a king than you think leave this to us got that king Zeal. Sunny held her sword up, for a better world we will rise as one for the Dream.
Zeal began running away. Taking out a few pirates as wel. Jovon saw Zeal and took flight after him with no fucks given. Big Brody smiled as he began running towards the ship. He jumped right up on the ship punching one man down knocking him out. Seeing cannon fire Big Brody activeed his buso haki as he punched the cannon ball coming at him. As it blew up he step back some. As the smoke cleared he smiled grabbing a man throwing him overboard. Meanwhile Sunny command the troops to form a x shape to get ready. As they did they began firing multiple targets. Now but only a few pirates remain to take out. Sunny grabbed her sword as she jumped down off the small cliff running towards them. As her men was right behind her. Zeal looked up to see Jovin right on his back.

Ghost

Ghost
Swish!!!  Jovon tried to take Zeal head on but he managed to take cover. Jovon landed on his feet up upon a rooftop. Zeal now sitting in a alley corner peaking out. Damn it that guy is using a devil fruit and what's this what kind of zoan type is he. Jovon looked around as he began to shift turning into his form blown out cave bat mode. His ears began to twitch. Just looking for Zeal just than Zeal am darted pass him. Jovon quickly realized this letting off a high pitch scream as great it started breaking the window glass. The moment it made contact with it. Zeal stopped holding his ears as Jovon came crashing down at him. Zeal bent over in pain unknowingly dodging Jovon attack. You lucky fucker you this will be over fast. You see not many get to live after seeing this got that. Zeal smiled as he ranned off going inside a food store. Soon Jovon burst open a whole in the door way. Setting off all alerts. Zeal looked as he saw him coming he than jumped out at Jovon. You foolish food now I've got you.

Skill Name:Skill Name: - Rock paper rock
Tier: Skill Name: - Rock paper rock
Tier: -1
Type - Martial arts
Range: -N/A
Speed: -own
Description: -The user gets in a form as if he was about to pitch a base ball. Next he says rock paper rock. Lunching a powerful fist. This move is intend to hit incoming targets. Or ones whom depends on a sort of shield or armor.

Ghost

Ghost
Ghost wrote:Swish!!!  Jovon tried to take Zeal head on but he managed to take cover. Jovon landed on his feet up upon a rooftop. Zeal now sitting in a alley corner peaking out. Damn it that guy is using a devil fruit and what's this what kind of zoan type is he. Jovon looked around as he began to shift turning into his form blown out cave bat mode. His ears began to twitch. Just looking for Zeal just than Zeal am darted pass him. Jovon quickly realized this letting off a high pitch scream as great it started breaking the window glass. The moment it made contact with it. Zeal stopped holding his ears as Jovon came crashing down at him. Zeal bent over in pain unknowingly dodging Jovon attack. You lucky fucker you this will be over fast. You see not many get to live after seeing this got that. Zeal smiled as he ranned off going inside a food store. Soon Jovon burst open a whole in the door way. Setting off all alerts. Zeal looked as he saw him coming he than jumped out at Jovon. You foolish food now I've got you.

Skill Name:Skill Name: - Rock paper rock
Tier: Skill Name: - Rock paper rock
Tier: -1
Type - Martial arts
Range: -N/A
Speed: -own
Description: -The user gets in a form as if he was about to pitch a base ball. Next he says rock paper rock. Lunching a powerful fist. This move is intend to hit incoming targets. Or ones whom depends on a sort of shield or armor.

Jovon was moving at his tier speed and too fast to stop. Moving the way a cave bat would just straight. The impact of the attack sent Jovon crashing outside the store. Soon Zeal followed preparing to strike the weaken foe. Walking towards him as he tries to crawl away. Zeal looked down at him. [color=#0000ff]The funny thing is here you not only have the strength of your zoan but also thier weakness. How lame now your part of a bigger alliance aye tell me what the name of it./color] He laughs and a hurting wait breathing heavily. Damn you got a right hook. But you took like once word break of this the big dog himself gonna come tiring shit up. you see we have one goal and we aint gonna stop at nothing to carry it out. We plan on making our head captain pirate King and that's that. So you can be sorry now or later your choice. Zeal laughed, Big words for a half dead man. Next Zeal stomped his lights out. Looking up Zeal didn't know what was to coke next. But all he did know was he was no would be ready for it. Looking over he saw the person in the hoodie looking at him.

Ghost

Ghost
This person dressed in a all black dress suit. Zeal still couldnt tell rather it was a girl or boy. Just than they dropped a suicide cast. Zeal looked as his old childhood pictures came out. Seeing him when he was still going by that. Just as Zeal looked up the unknown person knocked him on the ground with a s oru kick. The unknown person looked at him wearing a mask, yeah I know who you are. The question is do you Destiny D Ridgets so this is where you been. Your not ready at least not yet you not. Soon the unknown person disappeared out of sight. As Zeal got up he looked around, clearly that person know who I am yet I havent a clue who he or she is. Clearly a cp agent maybe. But never mind that. Zeal soon returned to the bay area to see Sunny and Big Brody took care of the Boomba pirates. They had them all tied up. Smiling at then he wiped a tear away from his eye. Today marks the day we became a unit today marks the day the Dream team got together. I thank you all now than let's go celebrate. After that we will work towards getting rid of the rest of the last pirates here I here by claim this kingdom as my own and I'll be damn if anyone take it from me no us. the crowd cheered as Zeal looked to the sky.

WC 3600

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum