One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Arrival on Briss EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Arrival on Briss EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Arrival on Briss EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Arrival on Briss EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Arrival on Briss EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Arrival on Briss EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Arrival on Briss EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Arrival on Briss EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Arrival on Briss EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrival on Briss Empty Arrival on Briss Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Arrival on Briss CSeGpZ9VEAA6tHb

Task:

On the beautiful island of Briss, there are often long periods of time where there is no sort of conflict or drama, and the people of the island begin to feel safe, and get lazy as a result. When these times end though, the people are usually left unprepared and are forced to rely on the help of outside forces in order to save them.

Flora Mayona, a peaceful fruit vendor on the island of Briss, was humming peacefully as she skipped around the island in search of fruits to sell. Exploring the island, she decided that fruits from her garden weren't going to be enough during this difficult season, so she decided to go to an area of the island she had never been to before in order to find new and exotic fruits to sell. Near the edge of the island, growing from a plant right beside the base of a tall oak tree she found her answer. A black fruit, with a green stripe around the middle of it. She had never seen a fruit like this one before, but it definitely was interesting enough to draw in some new customers. She picked the fruit from its plant, and after placing it in her basket, she skipped away to her home, humming peacefully once again.

At her home, Flora took the fruit out of her basket and placed it on her table to examine it. "Hmmm, this fruit is certainly interesting looking, but it won't mater how many customers it attracts if it tastes bad,"Flora thought to herself.  "At the same time, it could possibly be poisonous," Flora said to herself while rubbing her chin. After a bit of thought, Flora decided that it would be worth whatever risk came with the fruit is there was a chance of helping her business. "I really hope this tastes good," Flora said before taking a bite out of the fruit. As soon as it entered her mouth, she took note of its awful taste, and wished she hadn't bit it. Those thoughts were gone from her mind however, once the fruit got into her belly, and were replaced by thoughts of murder and evil deeds. Her smooth white skin was transformed to be a sickly green color, and her soft red hair turned pitch black . She fell to the ground screaming in agony, but when her screaming stopped and she rose back up, those screams turned into loud cackles.

2Arrival on Briss Empty Re: Arrival on Briss Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Flora got up from her kitchen floor, cackling loudly. After she stood, her body began to actually lift off of the floor, leaving her floating around a meter off the floor. She drifted into her bedroom, opening her closet before looking with distaste at the bright floral patterned clothes,"What is this? I can't wear any of this garbage." With nothing to wear, the disfigured Flora pointed a long, crooked finger at her body causing a long black robe and hat to appear on her body along with a tall black hat on top of her head. "That's better kekekeke" With her new threads on, the witch woman floated out of her home. Once outside, her sensitive green skin was burned instantly by the sun, causing her to scream out in pain. Looking up at the source of her pain, she raised a burned hand up to the sun before the aforementioned appendage began to glow with a dark purple energy. That same energy then turned into a ball of energy began to float up towards the sun with amazing speed, robbing the area around it of sunlight at it rose. Once the ball of energy actually reached the sun, it caused it to set instantly, while also causing the moon to rise up and take it's place. "Much better kekekeke," With the abusive sun no longer assaulting her sensitive skin, she was free to float away into the night that she had caused to cover the island. The people of Briss were aware that the sun shouldn't have set when it did, but they had no idea how long it would actually last.

3Arrival on Briss Empty Re: Arrival on Briss Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:37 am

Bojack

Free Agents
Free Agents

Bojack

Exactly a week after Flora was driven insane by the fruit she had so innocently consumed, Konami arrived on the island in his rowboat. On the open waters he had been nearly blinded by the sun and so he decided to just allow his hair to cover his eyes and float to the island peacefully. So as he lay back in the rowboat, allowing the current to just carry him closer and closer to the island he was broken out of his relaxed state by the feeling of his boat making contact with the shore of the island. Konami jumped up, taking note of his surroundings and was surprised by the fact that it was night time around him.

"Hmm, that's strange,"the young mink said while looking up at the crescent moon in the sky,"It was definitely the day time when i rested my eyes." After a second more of thought he simply shrugged his shoulders and decided to ignore it,"I must've rested for longer than I intended to I guess." Refusing to dwell on it for even a moment longer, he got out of his rowboat and headed into the kingdom.

When Konami arrived in the city he was surprised to see as many people out and about in the town at this time of night (whatever time that was, since he actually had no clue). People were out frantically running errands or doing menial tasks as if they were trying to get things done before something bad happened. He walked over to a bald man who was trying to get clothes off of a line as quickly as possible and tapped him on the shoulder,"Excuse me sir, what's everyone in such a rush for?" The old man didn't actually turn to face Konami but he answered his question,"We have to get everything done before the moon comes out and brings the wolves with it." Konami looked quizzically up at the moon in the sky, confused as to what the old man meant. He got his answer though, moments later when the clouds in the sky moved revealing a full moon behind it, and the sound of howling wolves filled the sky. Konami noticed the old man looking up at him fearfully, and he also noticed a strange feeling in his stomach. As the feeling got stronger and stronger, he noticed himself beginning to howl along with the many wild beasts of Briss. "AROOOOOOO"  

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum