One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Welcome To Orange Town [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp

It’s always a good day until..
Owen Sharp
you find candy and someone wants a piece.

Orange town: A town so orange that even an orange would be jealous, maybe. Regardless of whether or not oranges would be jealous of orange town, a new story had now begun to unfold. The first place that he had come to visit after setting off from his homeland was the humble town of Orange or otherwise known as Orange town. Oddly enough, despite its name the town had nothing to do with oranges. He should know, he actually asked a few unnamed passing individuals. They found it funny at first but then realized that the inquiry was being made with a completely serious look. Upon roaming around aimlessly from his time of arrival to about afternoon that day, he came to a realization. The town had definitely nothing to do with oranges. However, there were quite a few buildings that were painted orange. ”I wonder if the town was named after the orange painted buildings or were it the buildings that were painted orange after the town?”. He thought as he walked by a street and heard the sound of a dog bark.

With a tasty mysterious flavored lollipop in his mouth and the thought of greeting a cute puppy in his mind, he rushed the corner and turned to witness something odd. ”I could’ve sworn I heard a dog bark”, he thought as he tilted his head to find a reasonable position. The reason for tilting his head was the position of the cow in front of him. He had never seen a cow lay down like that before. Meanwhile, there was the question about the invisible dog. The dilemma didn’t take long to solve though as the cow graciously barked to answer the queries in his mind. ”Aha!!” he said quite loudly for a person talking to himself. A few passerby noticed the odd young man. He had a large overcoat with fur on him, hanging around his shoulders. His entire attire was black and the only thing colorful about him was his lollipop. However, his saving grace was his handsome look that went along with any kind of dressing. Not that this getup didn’t suit him, it suited him quite well actually.

”So the sound of barking is coming from the dog inside this cow”, he said out loud again. Nodding his head in approval of his explanation as he slowly licked the lollipop. It was after a few moments that he realized how absurd it was. ”That can’t be right”, the candy loving individual was now baffled with this situation. He had lived on a farm his entire life until now, he knew how cows worked. This cow definitely had some sort of malfunction that he had never seen nor heard of. ”Oi Cow-kun, which sort of candy did you eat?”, finally he spoke after carefully staring at the cow for a little while. Even though their situation was quite grim, the nearby townsfolk couldn’t help but let a chuckle loose at those words.

499 words // Candy, Owen Sharp, Oranges, Orange town // 8/10//Dark Attire, Casual Wear

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez
Keiji finally arrived on the town of Orange Town, he had flew all the way from Logue Town. He was very tired when he turned back into his normal form. When the citizens of Orange town saw a hawk flying down from the sky and changes into a human right before it lands, they were astonished. Keiji walks straight passing by the townsfolk. "Who and what are you?!" said one of the townsmen. "Oh, sorry I didn't see you there. Well, I'm Keiji Oyama and by what well I've eaten the Tori Tori no mi, Model Hawk devil fruit."All of the townsfolk just starred at him in astonishment. He said it so calmly, as if it was normal for everyone to have a devil fruit."Anyways, better get going. See you all later!" he said as he walked away from the now forming crowd. Keiji nonchalantly walked around Orange Town not caring about his surroundings at all. He had heard a barking cow, but just thought it was one of those hallucinations he always has. Keiji was looking for a place to relax, to sit down and just reach his inner peace. He looked around town for a straight 20 minutes until he found a very smooth rock that could  be sat on. He walked up to it and sat, little did he know that he would fall asleep and take a very long nap. He woke up when the sun was setting, only to find himself wasting a whole day. That was fine with Keiji, he had as much time as he wanted. He would sleep all day and have fun all night.

Last edited by FlareHar on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor

In the cellar of an innocuous bar, a young doctor (if you could call him that) worked tireless on fixing up a ragged man's large torso gash. As the doctor, "Grimpot" as he liked to be called, sewed the rough man's chest with generic-brand stitches, small beads of sweat rolled down his forehead. He worried for how the minor procedure would fair, not out of fear for the patient's life but more so for his own. His tiny hands managed to clumsily tug at the thread a little too hard, earning a grumble from the towering monsters of a man. When he finished, Grimpot smiled hesitantly and bid his patient a farewell, "That should do it... hehe..." He scratched his head, not exactly a bastion of confidence but with some hope that no harm would come to him. The large man merely grumbled and hopped off the small table before heading out the door.

What he was doing wasn't exactly legal. The man's gash more than likely came from a marine attempting to stop him not too long ago, but Grimpot tactfully resisted asking questions. He needed the money after all; he had to pay his way toward home somehow. It didn't help that the bar owner took the majority of his income though.

After patching the probable criminal, Grimpot sought to ease his anxiety with a drink of ale. He wandered up to the ground floor of the bar and ordered himself a very tiny glass of the sweet nectar (he was quite the lightweight). At least, he would have ordered something if the bartender were not giving him such a hard time. Every time the young man asked for a drink, the bartender always had to prod at Grimpot's age and accuse him of not being "man" enough to handle such a drink. Grimpot's usual retort was to just agree and ask for a glass of water, almost as nice.

Grimpot took a seat next to the bar's front door to enjoy his delicate glass of water. With the doctor's special luck though, a man rushed into the establishment, knocking the door into Grimpot's back and causing him to spill his water. Tragic.

"Hey! Check what Mr. Cluckers can do!" The who had rushed in held a chicken up for everyone to see. Everyone in the bar eyed the chicken with suspicion and then awe as it began howling like a dog. Everyone, with the exception of Grimpot who continued to lament his fallen glass of water, got up from their seats to see the sight for themselves. They poked and prodded the poor beast until it started howling once more, earning the expected reaction from the enamored crowd. After their initial reaction wore out, however, the men and women all threw up the question as to how such a thing were possible. Their theories were all quite weird, especially to Grimpot who made little sense from their babbling of barking cows and a man who came from the sky (which a surprising number swore had happened).

The crowd eventually dispersed, deciding not to follow any of the leads they put forth since this anomaly concerned many of them very little. Grimpot, however, had a passionate curiosity. He'd never read about something so strange. He had to wonder if it were a sickness or the work of some devil fruit. His curiosity ultimately drove him to follow the rumors of a "bird man who came from the sky." One man swore he followed the man to a rural part of town where the bird man just fell asleep as if all were well. When Grimpot followed the directions, he did find one man asleep near some farmland, but nothing like one would expect a bird man to look like: young, handsome, and some appropriate sea-faring clothes. Grimpot took a good look at the man, then at his surroundings, and then back at the sleeping man.

"Hey, mister, got a minute...?" The young doctor bent down with a mildly worried look on his face. In such a strange place to fall asleep, Grimpot wandered if the man was ill or if something strange were just occurring.

Some cows continuously barked in the distance. In such close proximity to the sleeping man (combined with the stories of a bird man in the area), Grimpot cautiously poked the man ti arouse him from his sleep, intending to get some clues from him.

Last edited by Grimpot on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp

Owen Sharp
you find candy and someone wants a piece.

The dilemma of the barking cow was a troubling one. Owen rotated around the cow like a possessed candy man trying to find some answers to this problem. Maybe kicking it would solve it? That thought did occur to him but he did not do so. Probably because doing so would aggravate the residents of the town and the owner of said cow. While this situation continued, a chicken passed by meowing as it went. Owen nodded in approval that at least the chicken was still meowing. Wait, a chicken was meowing? He slapped himself a few times to make sure this wasn’t some elaborate dream of some sort. The slaps hurt depicting that this was no dream. ”If this was usually the case with the animals of this place, this place would be more likely famous for it. Considering how bummed the locals are about this, this is something  that recently happened”, this was his deduction. With candy producing no favorable results, Owen decided to let the barking cow and the meowing chicken be for the time being.

To gauge the extent of this problem, he continued to roam around noticing even more animals with different kind of sounds. Chickens meowed some barked, some cows meowed or barked, some dogs mooed and some cats made chicken noises. It was funny at first but since most of them were lying on their backs, he realized that it would most likely be troublesome for the locals. As he pondered about the situation, he walked quite a far. A few locals that passed by said something about a birdman which caught his attention. ”What is this birdman that you speak of?” he inquired from two young males. They explained that they heard a man who heard another man who claimed to see a person turning from a bird to a human. There was only one possible explanation to that: ”A devil fruit!”. He thought as he asked for directions, thanked the two young men and set off in search of this man bird.

Devil fruits: normally considered a myth was an eye opening experience for Owen. He too thought of them as a myth until he tasted the bitter fruit himself. Still exploring his own fruit’s powers, he had little knowledge about devil fruits. His didn’t certainly gave him the power to transform into some other creature. So there was a lot more to the devil fruits, another unexplored world awaited him.

It took him some time but he arrived within visual range of the current location of the infamous man and bird. There were two people, one who was probably sleeping and the other who had probably happened upon the man bird. Owen walked towards them casually until he got close, ”Hello” he said with the most innocent of expressions possibly known to man. At the same time, his hunger too announced its presence quite loudly. Audible enough for even the sleeping birdman to hear it clearly. To be fair, he had been roaming around quite a while with only candy to satisfy his hunger.

500 words // Owen, Keiji, Grimpot  // 9/10//

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez
"Ughh, what the hell is going on.." Keiji said as he slowly opened up his eyes."Who the hell are you !" He jumped from the rock turning into a hawk and hover above one of the beings. A younger one standing closer to Keiji, he asked him first awaiting his response. The one closer to him seemed very young, blue hair and blue eyes as well as shorter than Keiji. He seemed very kind and polite, but pretty weird since he was sitting watching him asleep. Keiji transformed back into his human form, quickly apologizing. He has gotten used to changing forms quickly, so it is only a blur when he converts forms now. "Anyways, I'm too busy for you both so I have to get going." as he slowly walks away, not minding them both. Keiji walks back into town, searching for a bar to get drunk at. He spots some townsmen walking about and asks them. "Hey, do you happen to know where the bar is?". "Its right over there" he says as he points to a small brown hut. He thanks them, and walks over to the bar. As he enters people start staring at him as if he were some supernatural creature. "What y'all looking at. Stare at your drinks before I slit all your throats.". Keiji only gave this approach since he saw that there were no women at the bar. He is used to be mean and harsh with mean, but dear and caring with women. He slowly walked to the bar's counter and sat down waiting for the bartender to ask what he wanted.

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor

"Hey, you-" Grimpot paused in his welcome to the fellow swathed with dark hair as he heard a grumbling erupting from the sleeping man. As the man's eyes ripped open, a sudden confusion overcame Grimpot as he saw the pupils shift in a way that were frankly inhuman. They morphed from blue round pearls into dark, sharp slits (like those of a hawk). A moment to observe the funny change did not present itself as another major change occurred almost instantaneously—a transformation from a humanoid body into that of a hawk. The very idea of it struck Grimpot as absurd, forcing him to doubt what he was seeing. He had to be dreaming or hallucinating, but it felt too real.

The young doctor stood straight up and promptly fell backwards, throwing up a small plume of dirt into the air as he landed with a quiet thud. His small hands clamored to clench the dirt for some form of a support while eyes sunk back to form two large, white ovals. His feet, clad in his favorite dress shoes, kicked at the ground to push himself just a few more feet back from the apparent bird-man.

Grimpot stuttered several times before finally producing a coherent sentence: "I-I-I am Grimpot!" He shook a little when the hawk raised its two wings, clueless but worried nonetheless of what was about to become of him... which was nothing. The hawk merely hovered about in the air effortlessly before his formed shifted back into that of a human, landing right next to the petrified doctor. The remaining conversation wasn't too memorable as the bird-man promptly left for a bar, leaving behind a speechless Grimpot.

Grimpot turned to his immediate attention to the other man and, after a brief mutual pause, asked, "Did you just see that!?" The young man was almost wheezing for answer, something that reassure him that he wasn't just insane. "He turned into a bird, right!? I-you saw that too, yes!?" He forced himself back up onto his feet, wobbling about in a bid to keep his balance amid the confusion. "Oh no. No-no-no-no-no-no! He's going to the bar!" With that, Grimpot ran after the bird-man. The doctor's wished, after all, that as little attention as possible would be drawn toward the bar—where his illegal clinic-basement was located—and, sadly, a man turning to a bird was the equivalent of a fountain of attention. Grimpot could almost see his future flashing within his anxious eyes: bird-man brings attention, marines come, they find his illegal clinic, they take him to jail, and finally a lifetime of sadness. It was like a formula for misery.

When he somehow quietly went through the door, he nearly sank through the floor as he caught the awkward silence of the bar staring at the bird-man, followed by the rather brutal threat of slit throats. While he cried on the inside, Grimpot wandered over the bar, next to the freak of nature, and called the bartender in a defeated tone.

"I'll have that ale now, please."

Last edited by Grimpot on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez
As the bartender came, he heard another child calling for an ale. "Hey, who the hell do you think you are little kid. I was here before you, and I'll order before you." he said after the child ordered. He realized his hurtful words and decided to appologize. "Sorry dude, that was uncalled for. I am pretty pissed due to some two random men awaking me in my sleep. They scared the living hell out of me and made me change into my hawk form. It's really painful and now I can't get the pain away until I'm super drunk. Care for a drink? It's on me." Keiji felt really kind and generous after this act. This child seemed very innocent and nice, and he could trust him. Keiji just felt it in his gut, which is what he always goes by; his gut instinct. He almost fully forgot about his vulgar acts before this kid came in. Maybe this kid would be a sign? A future for Keiji, and his future into becoming the Pirate King. Maybe this kid, could help him become better than his father and be the one to be beside him when he flaunts his bounty in his father face. No, not maybe, he is the one. He was sure of it, the more he thought of this guys the less he thought of him as a child. The more he looked at him, the older he looked. The more he remember the sound of his voice, the maturer he sounded.

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp

Owen Sharp
Someone wants a piece of your candy.

The lazy animals with mixed personalities problem was, a difficult to say the least, situation to understand. It arose so many unanswered questions in Owen’s curious mind. For instance, was this really a disease of some sort or was this something that all the animals decided on one day? Perhaps, the animals were being mistreated and they decided to get the humans back for it. Now, with mutual cooperation this was their way of protest. If that was the case, then they must have some representative who would present a list of demands. Maybe, he should go find this representative and help solve the problem. However, this didn’t seem to be the case since the animals on the island didn’t display any intellect above the average animal level. ”So, I suppose it is a disease then”, was the final conclusion he came upon.

That was just one thing, now he was dealing with a man turning into a bird or perhaps vice versa situation. He had only arrived and greeted the two young men in front of him. Before he could get a greeting in return, one of them decided to awake from his slumber. Like a cranky child, he displayed a phenomenon that Owen had never heard nor seen. Sure, hearing that someone could turn from a bird to a human was surprising. But seeing a human turn into a bird for the very first time in your life, that was life changing. He literally experienced a life changing moment as his jaw was dropped the entire time. Not enough to drop the lollipop in his mouth but still, it was a jaw dropping moment; which is a big thing. ”This is definitely a devil fruit power”, he concluded closing his jaw and licking his lollipop as he pondered over the scene in front of him. Meanwhile, the previously human and now hawk bird man? Floated in the air, hovering over the smallest of the trio. ”Shoot, I didn’t come here to fight”, he thought as he prepared for any hostilities that might happen.

Unlike Grimpot, Owen didn’t even have a chance to introduce himself. The man was in a hurry of some sort. He turned into his hawk form, then got angry for some reason. Then he returned into his human form and off he went. Really? He could’ve liked help the little guy up the least. Owen didn’t have a good first impression of the hawk person. He did have his curiosity increased though. He walked closer to the frightened individual. Owen had a better grasp over himself because he at least had an explanation to what had just happened in front of them. He didn’t know how it worked or what devil fruit was the cause of it but he was aware of the existence of devil fruits nonetheless. The young man really was frightened as he spoke and questioned the reality of what had just happened in front of his eyes. However, yet again Owen didn’t get a chance to speak. This young man too found something that needed his attention more. As he ran off, Owen shook his head: ”I guess I’ll follow you guys then”.

He had no reason to rush, so he didn’t. He casually strolled into the bar and missed the threats that the hawk man bird gave to almost everyone in the bar. As soon as he entered, he could feel the hostile intent. It was that potent that even though he had no special ability, his sixth sense was enough to feel it. ”Oh lucky me, I can share some music with everyone” said Owen taking out his harmonica. Weird stares immediately turned to face the young man. Couldn’t he see what was happening? This was no time for music, they were all in a bad mood. However, he began playing a soothing tone. A tune that would help everyone relax and indulge in the music instead of bearing any grudge against anyone. He continued to play the tune for a little while until the two young men from before got their desired orders. Then he finished his tune, bowed thanking the crowd who listened to him and then walked towards the two, sitting right next to them. ”Hello again”, he said with a smile as he raised his hand calling for the bartender.

725 words // Owen, musician, Keiji, Grimpot // Music Skill Used: Peaceful Tone // //

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor

Grimpot winced at the bird-man's brutish rudeness a common behavior among sea-faring types that the doctor had grown far too wary of in the past months and years. Among port towns where buccaneers were rampant, an average man could yearn for a bit of kindness like a thirsty man searching for water in a desert. That why, when the bird-man offered a tongue-in-cheek apology, Grimpot drank it down with fair humility, much like the mug of air he had just received from the bartender. He gripped the metal mug tightly and pressed the cold iron against his small lips and took a great gulp though winced and tasted his mouth when he equated the taste to bleach. He couldn't believe people drank enough of that hellish liquid to actually get drunk off of it. Regardless of the taste, he wanted to maintain the illusion that he could handle an alcoholic beverage.

After taking another big but regretful gulp, Grimpot cleared this throat of the burning sensation and accepted the apology with, "Don't worry about it. The last guy who gave me the business threatened to cut my hands off, so I can't complain," followed by a nervous laugh and a fake sip of his ale.

Grimpot sat his half-full mug down to spin around on his seat and listen to the shanty tune erupting from the earlier man's harmonica. It was a different tune than the bar was used to—piano music. The doctor used to spend hours listening to the piano man play, though it seemed Grimpot was the only one who ever requested a musical note from him. It was always the same request: Spanish Ladies, a classic song from his own home village and one Grimpot always sung to himself when the piano man did him the favor.

When the man finished on his harmonica, he walked over to Grimpot and the bird-man. Were the boy not saving up all his money, he might have bought the man a drink in thanks for the new tune of music. Instead, he merely offered the man a seat and nodded toward him.

"So... anyone hear of the rumor? The one about barking cows?"

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

Welcome to Orange Town!

Keiji was very intrigued by these two strangers. He wanted to be introduced, but he would first introduce himself. Being the narcissistic person he was, he started by his name. "Well to start things off, my name is Keiji Oyama. I'm supposedly a pirate, but who the hell knows anymore am I right?" He finishes off the sentence with a chuckle. "Anyways to continue, I am 16 years old and was abandoned by my father at the age of 8. I was raised on Logue Town on my own in a cave, which was where I learned how to fight. You guys also might be curious about a bird-man? Yeah, well thats me. The reason my father abandoned me was because I ate his one and only devil fruit by mistake. The Tori Tori no mi, Model Hawk.  I'm not one to hold grudges so I still love him, from a distance. Since he was a pirate, I decided to be one as well. No, not to be like him but to be better than him. Be a better man than him. I have to admit, he was an asshole to everyone on his ship. Even my mother, he used to beat her. I on the other hand, have morals and one of them is to never hurt anyone unless they hurt you first. I know it's cheesy, but I've had bad experiences in my childhood. Anyways, I'd love to hear about your stories." he concludes with a big smile on his face.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING
❝ WHAT LIES AHEAD INTRIGUES ME, ALMOST AS MUCH AS CANDY. ❞

The bartender came and inquired for what Owen wanted. Much to his surprise, Owen didn’t ask for ale or beer, he asked for juice instead. He didn’t want the people he had just met to think he was a drunk who preferred to drink each time he had the chance. However, one of them decided it would be appropriate to drink. Thinking that he might be out of place, he revised the order and asked for beer instead. The bartender scuffed and left, returning after a while with a large glass of ale. Owen took a sip and heard Grimpot inquire about the rumors. It appeared that Grimpot had yet to see the sight that Owen had witnessed. ”That is no rumor, it is true. On my way, I came across such a cow that barked and was lying on its back. There were other animals too, making weird noises and lying on their backs”, he said answering to Grimpot’s question. After that, he took a large gulp of the liquid that he didn’t prefer to drink. He was the type to love candy and all things sweet, the bitter taste of ale was never his kind of thing.

Later, Keiji as he called himself, introduced himself properly. And here he thought that they would never get to the point of introducing each other. It appeared that Keiji was an open book, a man of no secrets. Not only did he introduce himself but he also unveiled quite a bit of his history along with the information about his devil fruit. ”So I was right, it was a devil fruit”, remarked Owen nodding his head. Any person who hadn’t heard about devil fruits would probably be shocked with Keiji’s explanation. However, as a fellow devil fruit user Owen wasn’t the least bit surprised. He was confused about the type of devil fruit but it was devil fruit nonetheless. He waited for keiji to complete his introduction and listened to the entirety of it, sipping his ale from time to time. He concluded that Keiji was not a bad person, just someone who had lived through bad experiences. Perhaps, a good ally or a worthy friend was his deduction of Keiji. Like Owen, Keiji too had decided to take the path of pirates. Though he didn’t seem too sure about but at least he said he intended to be one, right?
Assuming that the young doctor among them was the shy type, Owen decided to introduce himself after Keiji. So maybe he would find the courage to introduce himself afterwards. ”I am Owen Sharp: A musician and a pirate. I just want to sail the seas and see the world. I’ve met pirates when I was young and heard stories of what’s out there. I want to see it for myself”, he stated his occupation and his desires for the future. Perhaps, this much an explanation would suffice. He deemed the details to be a bit unnecessary for now, maybe later. ”What about you, young doctor?” inquired Owen looking at Grimpot. He remember the name and he could guess so far from his statements that he was a doctor by profession. Was that it though? That couldn’t possibly be the entirety of it. Will the shy one among them reveal something more or will he choose to remain a mystery?

TAGS
Arc Part 1,Owen,Keiji,Grimpot
WORDS
NOTES
Exit Post for this part. (Introduction Completed)
made by ayu of btn

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor
Grimpot continue mimicking a casual drinker, sipping his own mug of ale as he intently listened to Keiji's autobiography. He found it somewhat hard to believe that the young man was pirate, for he himself had sailed with pirates for sometime and they were always so grimy and unclean, often with messy facial hair and tattered clothes. Grimpot looked past though, wandering more about the devil fruit part. It explained the apparent change into a bird, but Grimpot had always been under the impression that they were mere legends. They were talked about often in his hometown, one sailor even claiming he had one in his possession once. If they were real though, the doctor had so many questions for Keiji about them. What did the fruit look like, where did it come from, and did it have a specific taste to it? He wandered if Keiji's anatomy was still the same as a regular human... which made him wander if he was a human at all.

The doctor blinked at Owen at his own mention of being pirate. "You're both pirates, huh?" he laughed nervously, "I sailed with pirates for a while myself, well, sort of." Grimpot considered himself more of a willing hostage for the pirates he sailed with, but he didn't really know how to describe it in a way other than slavery. Nonetheless, he forced a chuckle and continued, "And I wouldn't really call myself a doctor... I don't have any formal training. It's pretty much been trial and error so far. But any who, I'm from... some islands in the North Blue." Grimpot didn't quite trust telling people where he came from. His village was a quiet one where few people visited, and he wanted to keep it that way. "Besides that, I run a 'clinic' here in town." He of course neglected to mention it was an illegal clinic. "illegal" was such a dirty word anyway.

[EXIT THREAD]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum