One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING
❝ WHAT LIES AHEAD INTRIGUES ME, ALMOST AS MUCH AS CANDY. ❞

Everything that had happened so far had led up to this. The appearance of the bird man on orange town, the sick animals and the meeting of three complete strangers for no apparent reason. The barking cows, the meowing chickens, the barking chickens and mooing dogs; all of this was the related to the pet shop. The same pet shop that Owen was told by a shady bartender had something ‘fishy’ going on in it. Was the information reliable? Perhaps not. Did they have any other clue? Nope. So after the flirtatious one among them found the means to enter said pet shop, the trio decided to embark on the adventure of exploring it. Maybe it was not the right thing to do after midnight but they were pirates after all. Well, two of them were the young doctor didn’t claim to be one. He appeared to be okay with it though since he was tagging along. Even though he had apparently little combat skills, his medical knowledge would most certainly prove useful.

Only man made light illuminated the area, the light however was bleak and the atmosphere was ominous enough to scare the light hearted. Owen continued to chew on his candy feeling the chills inside. This was definitely not a place to be. Something bad was going inside the building in front of them: the local pet shop. With Keiji’s help, they had strolled down to it and now stood before it. ”Well, if we can solve the situation I guess trespassing isn’t so bad” thought Owen. It wasn’t business hours exactly so entering the building at this time of night was most likely illegal and classified as breaking and entering. What bothered him was the fact that there would be tons of pets inside. If the animals from before weren’t just random sick ones, then that implied that they may have to deal with some serious ones inside. ”I suspect those animals we fought, they were just the beginning”, whispered Owen to Grimpot and Keiji who were nearby.

It was by then that the sound of armor got Owen’s attention. Small pieces of metal chunking around behind them. He turned and noticed the source were two dogs, wearing armor standing behind them. Not like the previous dogs, these were pretty angry and more normal. ”Armor wearing dogs? What’s up with that?”, probably the others were having trouble finding an answer to that too. Before the other two could decide to handle the dogs, Owen stepped up and took out his bo. He transformed the smaller medal like form of the weapon to its normal size. ”Doctor, I think it would be best if you stay behind. Keiji, I’ll need your help buddy” said Owen taking a fighting stance. He had an idea but for that, he needed to touch that armor.

Dogs are agile creatures, capable of moving around pretty fast. Even though they were wearing armor, it was most likely light enough for them to move around in and strong enough to fend off some damage. Probably good against swords and bullets. ”If I can touch that armor, I can take them down” said Owen informing the other two. At this time of night, if they made noise they would most likely attract attention. This was a marine controlled town and that kind of attention would not be for the best of their interest. They needed to be subtle and effective. Did Owen and his friends had what it takes to handle their current predicament?

TAGS
Armoreddogs
WORDS
NOTES
Two tier 1 animals appeared.
made by ayu of btn

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

The Evil Scientist, Doctor Snadien Brain

Keiji was delighted to help Owen, but first he wanted to play around with these dogs. They seemed so fun and cute! He ran over to them, and started petting the one on the left until it bit him. He looked at his bruise, and got enraged. He kicked the dog from one side of the room all the way to the other side.

"Owen, don't worry I got you. Take the one on the right."

As Keiji approached the dog that had bit him he put his left arm on his sword, Blood Weep. He wasn't ready to kill this dog since he still found it cute. With its little body armor and little limbs. Well, he had to do what he had to do. This dog was in his way, and he didn't want his road to end here. Maybe this dog was suppose to be some physiological trap? Maybe the dogs cuteness would distract their enemies allowing the dog to bite them? Well, it worked on Keiji but he wasn't about to get fooled again. He had to kill it, he thought as he unsheathed his sword. He pointed it straight at the dog, and closed his eyes. As he ran over to the dog, the dog was confused about what Keiji was planning on doing. Once Keiji reached the dog, he jumped over him, making it even more muddled. As he was in the air for a split second he slashed his sword down on the dog's head. It's head was it's only weak spot, it was unprotected and Keiji took advantage over that.

Skills Used:

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

An armored dog was a rare sight in itself. Owen realized that a dog willing to attack a human was probably not the villain in this scenario. Perhaps, it was the victim. A dog is a man’s best friend, so if it were given the choice it wouldn’t normally fight against man. So, it wouldn’t be wrong to assume that due to certain reasons this dog was going against its very nature, hence being the victim in this scenario. Then, what did that make Owen? Was he some sort of Hero? He really wasn’t the type. Regardless of their roles in this scenario, they were pinned against one another and the only way to process was that one would take down the other. Keiji took the initiative and took down one of them. After running towards the dog in an attempt to pat its head, which Owen found to be quite strange; he said nothing though. Owen’s opponent dashed towards him jumped at him and tackled him. Owen defensively swung his bo but the dog managed to move past it. So now, Owen was on the ground and the dog was on top of him.

This would normally be considered a pretty bad situation but the dog’s armor was now in reach and so the situation wasn’t that bad. Immediately, Owen reached for the armor and used his devil fruit powers. The armor changed and wrapped around the creature’s mouth and his frontal legs. Not only constricting its movement but also preventing it from taking a bite out of the candy man’s face. He stood up, laying the dog on the ground as it snarled and protested against its predicament. Not that Owen would let it out. His sudden landing on the ground did cause a little amount of blunt damage but nothing mentionable. ”It’s about time we put an end to this mess”, thought Owen as he headed inside the dark building. The local pet shop: the most probable source of all this weirdness around the town. The appearance of the two armored dogs had strengthened his doubts about this being the cause of it all.

It was dark and no light was lit, Owen couldn’t see a thing inside. He opened the door making the signature creaking sound followed after by the bells at the door. The bells that were normally the source of joy and brought smiles to the many faces of children. The same bells had a different tone to them in this instant. Owen reached for some sort of light nearby, he could barely see due to the moon light and the light outside. There was a lamp nearby. He reached for it and lit it up holding it in front of him to see. The place was a mess, there were broken cages and scared pets everywhere. ”What happened here?”, he thought as he moved around looking for clues. Apparently there was no one inside or so he thought.

Something small but fast struck Owen in his stomach and sent him flying, crashing into the wooden door that he had come through. Due to the little illumination, he couldn’t see what had just hit him. The lamp luckily didn’t break, it fell but was still lit. In the silence of the night, he could hear the sound of footsteps, perhaps there were more than one; maybe three of them, but what were they?

TAGS
Mysteriousfoe
WORDS
NOTES
Going solo
made by ayu of btn

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

“Bam!” , the sound of a body crashing into a wooden door, echoed for a distance. It was a large crash, Owen was bruised a bit sustaining slight damage to his torso. He stood up coughing due to the dust smoke that had risen because of the crash. He stood up, holding his bo firmly to make sure the same didn’t happen again. ”Who’s there?!”, he asked from the shadows that he could make out from within the dust cloud. As the dust cleared, large shadows appeared on the wall. Was it some sort of gigantic monster? The shadow was gigantic, it had to be some sort of deformed large monstrosity. As the dust cloud cleared, his foes appeared. Owen’s jaw dropped in shock as he gazed upon his opponents.

Three cute little Chihuahuas stood in front of him, bearing their teeth. They looked so cute, for a moment Owen felt he would die. The candy loving musician smiled, took out a candy, unwrapped it and put it in his mouth. It was right after that he realized that he had just been thrown into the air by one of these guys. What was he doing being all relaxed around these guys? They were dangerous despite their cute looks. Upon further observation, he noticed the small iron caps they were wearing. That explained the growing pain he had in his stomach. He had just been head butted by one of these cute little dogs. That also implied that they were far stronger and due to their size, perhaps a lot quicker too. The small pet shop was probably the ideal place for these guys.

The three dogs began their attack at Owen as they charged at him, bouncing off of the walls and moving in a zig zag trajectory. Their speed increased with each collision with the wall, Owen stepped back as he could see no pattern to their movements. ”This is bad”, he said thinking of a way out of it. He had no choice, if he wanted to get to the source of it all, he had to fight these guys. One of the Chihuahuas bounced off of the wooden door behind him and slammed into Owen’s back sending him flying once more. He was hurled quite the feet and crashed through a bunch of cages and shelves, crashing onto the ground. The impact on the back was enough and then there was the collision with everything that came in his way.

”If I can’t avoid getting hit by them, maybe I can use this against them”. Like getting hit on the head may gave some an idea, getting hit on the back and travelling in the air while colliding with a bunch of objects gave Owen an idea. He reached for a wooden shelf nearby and used his devil fruit power. The power to transform things into a flag and then alter their shape while retaining their natural characteristic was made possible thanks to devil fruit. He changed the wooden shelf into a blanket and wrapped it around himself. His back was protected thanks to his overcoat and that is why the impact didn’t do any severe damage. That is how he got the idea of protecting the remaining uncovered parts of his body.

He stood using his bo, prepared for what was about to happen next. Undeterred by the change in his appearance the Chihuahuas charged at him again. This time colliding with the wooden protected part of his torso, giving Owen a chance to hit it back. The one that had hit him earlier was currently trying to recuperate since it had just hit an iron armored overcoat. This one did hit a wooden armor but wasn’t damaged much. So Owen immediately swung his bo in a downward slash slamming the small dog into the floor underneath him. Knocking out one of the dogs. ”Ha! Got one!”, he said with a smile. They had been knocking him around for a little while but he just found a solution to them. It was about time to turn the odds into his favor.

TAGS
HeadbuttingChihuahas
WORDS
NOTES
Solo
made by ayu of btn

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

Defeated, one of his opponents lay at his feet while the other two stared at Owen; aggravated because of it. He had a satisfactory smile on his face since he had just figured out a way to deal with those ‘speedy devils’. He knew how much he lacked in his weapon’s use but he made up for that due to his devil fruit. If it weren’t for his devil fruit, his lack of experience with his weapon might have been it for him. These Chihuahuas looked cute but they could pack a punch. Even now, his stomach muscles were aching because of the pain and he had been tossed around quite a bit too. The one that had hit his metal overcoat now stood still, recovered from the impact it had sustained when struck with Owen’s metallic coat. ”Come at me then”, said Owen raising his hand and gesturing the dogs to attack. A little taunt to provoke them into heading head first into either iron or wood, that he wore for protection.

Once more, the agitated dogs began their assault once more. This time aiming to attack Owen simultaneously from different sides as they bounced off of walls with great speed. Unable to predict their trajectory once more, Owen decided to use their advantage against them. This was a small area, so the dogs could jump off of walls and gain enough momentum to reach amazing speed. However, the smaller area also played against them since Owen used bo. Owen responded to their assault by rushing forward and swinging his bo around him using his technique: Porcupine Dance. The moving bo, missed the jumping dogs a few times. The smaller area though gave the dogs little options and so both of them ended up getting hit by the metallic staff one after the other. Both of them sent flying due to the impact and crashing into a wall and a wooden shelf. With that technique, Owen had taken care of his opponents once more. The wooden shelf that he was wearing for protection, he took it off throwing it away. He had worn it like a blanket after transforming it using his devil fruit powers.

”Yare yare, didn’t think someone would come this far”, a voice echoed in the room. Was this the voice of the person responsible? ”Who is this? Show yourself!” replied Owen, looking around to find the source of the sound. A portion of the wall slipped open as a man wearing a white coat appeared with a smirk on his face.”You know you just interrupted a very interesting research, you better have good reason young man”, said the scientist. ”Research? Are you the one responsible for what’s happening to the animals?” inquired Owen innocently. ”Happening to them? I wonder what you might be referring to”, he replied adding a little laughter at the end of his sentence. ”Do you find it funny? Its creepy and animals wearing armor, attacking people? You really don’t know all of that?”, he continued to question slightly getting annoyed. ”Sigh, those are just side effects of my research; nothing mentionable”, replied the scientist.

Owen had heard what he needed to, words could only do so much. There was no use indulging any further in this conversation, it would serve no purpose. It was evident that this was the final foe he needed to take down to solve the dilemma of Barking cows. The final battle was just beginning.

Skill Used:

TAGS
Scientistappears
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

Sinister, was the smile that the scientist wore on his face as he stared at Owen. It was clear from his expression and his replies to Owen’s queries that he thought nothing of Owen. His pride in himself was as clear as day. ”You’ve crossed into a territory that you do not belong. Now, you need to feel the consequences of interrupting the research of a scientist” said the man as he took out a bottle and began drinking it in large gulps. ”I don’t understand your complex stuff and I don’t need to. What I do understand is that you’re the reason behind what happened to these animals and that’s enough for me”, he replied taking a stance. Done with the liquid in the bottle, the scientist threw the empty test tube as it shattered into pieces. ”Ha! You’re too full of yourself!” he said as he charged at Owen with great speed. Owen swung his bo as the man got closer to him, aiming to hit him with a punch.

It was night time and the streets were quiet. The marine controlled town was usually at peace. Nothing out of the ordinary, just a few drunks here and there roamed. Some sick animals roamed the streets as well. It was still quiet though, even a little sound could be heard from a distance. The area around the pet store was a residential area. The quiet of the night was disturbed by the sound of glass breaking. The sound that could be heard quite the distance. It caught the attention of a marine patrol nearby. The neighbors too heard the noise and windows that had gone dark began to become lit. People needed to know what the noise was about.

Moments before the noise, Owen was sent flying due to the impact of the punch to his injured stomach. His attack missed and the scientist’s attack struck on point. His strength was so much that it sent Owen flying through a glass window and out of the building into the street. The glass broke but his back didn’t sustain much damage thanks to the overcoat. The flying glass pieces cut his face and the damage to his stomach probably did some internal damage. Tumbling across the street he came to halt after colliding with a few trash cans. Owen stood up using his bo and coughed up some blood. ”He’s too strong, a straight fight won’t do against him. I can’t take him on my own”, right then he deduced the outcome of his fight. If he rushed in without thinking, it would mean the end of him. Owen needed a strategy and the only ace in his sleeves was his devil fruit: Hira Hira No Mi. The scientist came after Owen, jumping outside through the window.

People came outside looking at the two while the marine patrol had began to search for the source of the noise. Owen knew that it wouldn’t take long before someone would come investigating the noise. He had little time to make his attack count. He probably had a single shot at it. He looked around himself to see what he could use besides his trusted weapon. In order to win, he needed to use everything that he could and think his way to victory.

”Annoying, you should’ve just stayed down you know” said the scientist cracking his knuckles. Owen had by then noticed the lamp post nearby and a few trash cans. He had a plan but in order to do so, he may have to take some serious amount of damage. He had one shot so he had no choice. Standing up, he charged at the scientist thrusting his bo in a forward linear attack. The scientist being faster stepped aside dodging the simple attack. Already predicting that, Owen wanted him to do that. He used his technique right after the side step to counter the counter of his foe. Snake dance” was the technique he used. The metallic staff bounced off of the wall nearby, striking the back of the scientist and making him fall to the ground. Right then, Owen jumped into the air attempting to finish the battle using Kingfisher strike. Owen’s bo headed straight for the head of the scientist but landed on the ground missing its target. The scientist rolled and stood on his feet, taking out a few bottles and throwing them at Owen. Having little time to reach, Owen swung his large overcoat in front of himself. The bottles landed on the iron coat breaking and spreading the acid on the metal. Luckily, it wasn’t potent enough to damage the metal but if it had landed on the skin. Owen would have been in serious trouble.

He defended against the acid but that left him open to the attack that followed after. The scientist charged ahead and punched him once more throwing him back to where he originally was. Owen landed on his back next to the lamp post and crashing into the trash cans. The scientist walked up to him taking out another bottle with a smirk on his face. ”I’m not sure how you defended against acid using your overcoat but no matter. Try defending against it now” said the scientist standing close to Owen. It was a bad situation for him but that was part of his original plan. Owen immediately reached for the lamp post and the trash can lying next to him. Using his devil fruit powers he did two things. First he changed the shape of the lamp post and wrapped it around the scientist standing right next to him. And he used the trash can as shield turning into a sheet to avoid getting targeted by the acid. The acid bottle dropped on top of the trash can as the lamp post swirled around the scientist. ”What sorcery is this?!” said the baffled scientist. Protected due to the trash can, Owen stood up unharmed from the acid. He had sustained quite enough damage but at least burning wasn’t one of it. The lamp post was sturdy enough that the scientist couldn’t break through using physical strength. It wrapped around in such a way that he couldn’t use his arms or feet. Realizing that the marine patrol would soon arrive, Owen immediately walked away from the scene disappearing into the darkness of the night.

The marine patrol arrived soon after, inquired from the people about what happened. They found the whole operation of the mad scientist inside the pet shop and initiated the procedure to make antidotes for his virus. They also took him into custody for causing harm to animals and doing something despicable to the pet shop owner. Owen’s work was done. He was injured badly, probably sustained some internal injuries but he was satisfied with the entire situation. If he could help someone, some injuries weren’t that bad.
Skills Used:

TAGS
Exitpost
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum