One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:27 pm

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp

It’s always a good day until..
Owen Sharp
Someone wants a piece of your candy.

The three individuals that had just met, had really nothing in common. Or at least it seemed that way for the time being. Then what was the reason for them to work together? Perhaps, each had a sort of a caring heart? Or maybe, their reasons were different but each wanted to help these people out. The first point of concurrency had been established and the trio was now intent on working together to solve the dilemma. The mysterious case of barking cows, meowing chickens and cuckooing dogs needed to be solved. A Sherlock was unavailable in the current time and place, hence these three were stepping up to the situation.

”Let’s go to a local bar, the only reliable place for getting information” suggested Owen looking at the two. The hawk man was named Keiji and the young looking cute one among them was a doctor who went by the name of Grimpot. He felt good about these two for no apparent reason. Probably because he felt that neither of them would go for his candy. If he felt any hostile intent towards his candy, then that would be a troublesome situation at hand. However, that was not the case and he was content with their company. The sun had now begun to set becoming tired from shining throughout the day. The time was perfect to make an appearance in a bar. Maybe they could acquire some information then secure some lounging. If they did decide to go with a rather leisurely approach for solving the mystery. They could go the gangster route, secure the information, blow up the bar. Then find the reason for all the problem and blow it up too. ”I wonder why the marines haven’t done something about this”, Owen couldn’t help but think this. This town was under their influence wasn’t it?

Regardless of what the marines were doing at the time, the group made their way through the streets that had now begun to become darker. Children were no longer to be seen in the streets, probably tucked away in the homes. Gents were roaming around, heading for their homes probably. The occasional drunk could now be seen in the street. Night life was just about to begin in Orange town. Things had only begun to become more interesting for the candy eating individual. In the distance, a small dusty wooden bar was visible. The town made of mostly stone and comprising of stone orange colored buildings had now gone dark and manmade lights illuminated their way. The sound of music, drunk individuals, some unmentionable ladies could be heard in the distance. ”Oh the inhumanity, how can these guys be content with this sort of music?!”, sadly commented the candy eating musician. It was probably an okay tune for a normal person but for a musician such as Owen, he really was unhappy with it.

482 words // Nighttime,orangetown, Owen, Keiji,Grimpt //7/10//

2On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

On the Hunt!
Owen, Keiji, and Grimpot

TAG:   Keiji Oyama

NOTES:   N/A

On the groups way to the bar, Keiji realized that they were approaching a night club. The memories of getting drunk in night clubs were all coming back. He grinned at the others and then laughed. He was planning on ditching them once they got in the club, even though he enjoyed time with them and all. But to Keiji nothing was better than spending a night with a bunch of females. At the point the door was opened, the music blasted into their face as if wind was gushing into their hair. Keiji looked over at Owen, and he seemed disgusted. He didn't know why he looked that way, but maybe he just isn't used to the club scene. Grimpot looked shocked, but he looked younger so maybe he never had been to a club. Keiji on the other hand, grew up in a club and had been "raised" by a club manager. He had learned many way of picking up women by this club manager that he still uses to this day. Once they entered, he slipped away and walked up to the bar. The fat bartender came up to him and asked him what he wanted. "A mug of rum" he said as he was examining the women in the club. Once he saw a women that he liked, he took his bottle and walked up to her. She had silky blue hair, and blue eyes. He found her very beautiful and exhilarating. "Hello, beautiful lady." he said in a smooth tone. "I could ask the same" she said as she looked at him shyly.

He laughed as she answered him politely. "May I offer you a cup of rum. Oh, what are my manners my name is Keiji." he answered her with a grin on his face.

"I'd love a cup, and my name is Minoru"

"Well, here you go. By the end of the night I expect both of us to be very drunk"

"As do I" she says as she winks at him.

Last edited by FlareHar on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

3On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:09 am

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor
The nightlife of Orange Town was the settlement's scandal in that all sorts of debauchery went on that time. As the out-of-place trio went through one of the shadier districts, which led them past a variety of establishments that no man dared take his mother. They slithered passed a variety of drunkards and pickpockets and even a brothel with powdered harlots sitting on the front porch to whistle for poor Grimpot to come inside (who simply cringed in response and continued following the other, more level-headed two). The type of world that they were walking into that night only made Grimpot feel more out of place in the world; he would have preferred to be nestled up in a blanket, chatting with his gentle mother.

The night-club/bar that the goup happened up was one that any person who'd been in Orange Town long would recognized, an establishment called "Fred's Underworld Club of Merriment and Easiness" or better known as "F.U.C.M.E." Even someone as unaware of the darker side of the town would the know the place by its name. Those who went there went for one thing, and that was to party with as much alcohol and part drugs as necessary. In fact, Grimpot had revived a poor woman who had over dosed there several weeks backs.

Grimpot stiffened up like a board and awkwardly waved them off. "I think I'll just wait out here." Feeling it hazardous to health to enter that den of sin, the doctor took a deep breath and leaned against the side of the building, his eyes tired from the stressful day of uncertainty. As he sat back, avoiding the gaze of clubbers and inevitable dissidents, Grimpot felt a pair of little eyes on him. He cocked his head in down the road and awed at the Great Dane wandering down the road toward him. The young man scratched his head and looked down both ends of the streets for anyone else. The streets were bare and silent.

"Uh, hello... dog." The dog stood a descent number of yards away from him, staring with an eerie quietness before rubbing its feet on the ground. Without so little as a warning, the canine charged at the helpless boy freak squealed and ran inside the club to avoid whatever ill fate would have awaited him had the dog reached him. It was freaky to say the least.

4On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:01 am

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING
❝ WHAT LIES AHEAD INTRIGUES ME, ALMOST AS MUCH AS CANDY. ❞

Perhaps, coming to the shadier part of town wasn’t the brightest of ideas but it was the only one at the time. Darkness, drunk people and harlots awaited them on this route. The group had chosen the most infamous bar in the vicinity. The place with the highest probability of finding the one bartender who will know everything they needed to know. The youngest of them chose to stay outside, a wise decision most likely. Owen wouldn’t choose to come to such a place. However, to acquire information this had to be done. ”I’ll try to be as quick as possible” said Owen as he departed from Grimpot. As soon as the bird man and the flag human entered the club, the loud music almost blasted them back outside. It was loud, it was atrocious and had the noise of almost everyone inside mixed in it. Keiji decided to abandon Owen as he went for a damsel. He shook his head in disappointment, so he would have to acquire information on his own. Then fetch the flirtatious bird man and the shy doctor on his way out.  

As much as the musician in him wanted to take out his harmonica and add some tunes to the noise. He didn’t have much choice, the matter at hand took more priority. With that in mind, he headed for the bar where a fat bartender awaited him. A few gents around the bar had been staring the two ever since they had entered. Paying no attention to those stares, he sat among the gents at the bar. ”Bartender!” said Owen raising his arm to get the attention of the man who was already staring at him. Way to go, right away revealing that he had no experience with this sort of setup. The man walked towards him as he cleaned an empty large glass of beer. ”What’ll it be?” inquired the bartended making sure that the flag human sitting in front of him was of appropriate age. ”A glass of information on the rocks?” he replied, slightly reluctantly. ”Don’t waste my time kid, nothing’s for free” said the bartender as he turned to walk away. ”Okay then, I guess you don’t mind your animals remaining this way” said Owen shrugging in reply.

The man stood still with his back towards Owen upon hearing those words. With a little pause, he turned to face Owen with teary eyes. ”So you’re saying you can help Mr. Tum Tum?”, pain and hope could equally be felt from his words. Most likely a dear pet was lying around on his back making noises that he really shouldn’t. Guess the bartender, despite his large physique was a soft hearted person. He simply nodded and the bartender walked back to him, ”I’m not sayin I heard it or it really happened but let’s say something fishy is going on in the pet shop” said the man whispering into Owen’s ear. ”The old man stopped coming here too and then Mr. Tum Tum and other animals started being all weird”, he said turning back and walking away. That was what they had come here for. He stood up as he noticed the doctor running inside. Wasn’t he going to wait outside?

Owen walked up to him and noticed the slight unease on his face, ”I think I may have found some useful information. You okay buddy?”.

TAGS
Keiji,Owen,Grimpot
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

5On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:09 am

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

On the Hunt!

The drunker they got the more they talked together. By midnight, they were both very drunk and haven't even got to know what either one of them does in life. She asked first, since Keiji was too drunk to think properly. "So Keiji, what do you do?" she asked as she curled up into a ball on his chest.

"Well, I don't currently have a job yet. I've just been moving around lately. What about you?"

"Oh, little ol'me? I work with Doctor Snadien Brain as an assistant."

Keiji quickly realizes, even if he is drunk, that the others were talking about a doctor being the cause of these weird animals.

"Ah cool, can you show me the pet shop I'm really interested!" He says as he gives her the biggest fake smile possible.

"Well, I'm not sure I can do that."

"Come on, for me" he simultaneously  winked at her to increase her will of taking him there.

"Ok fine, but just this once!" When she finished her sentence she laughed and held his hand taking him to the pet shop.

"You're the best, we should do this again tomorrow night."

"Lets just go quickly, before Snadien Brain comes back to the pet shop."

They run to the pet shop and as she removes the keys from her pocket Keiji quickly grabs them from her hands and sprints off, looking for where the others were. They would be so happy and grateful because he would successfully bring them the keys to the pet shop where they could investigate. He could imagine it right now. They would pick him up, and raise him like a king. They would be impressed and he would be called the Town's Savior! The people would chant "All hail Keiji Oyama! Our town's savior!" That would be the best moment ever.

He could taste the sweetness of that moment just by imagining it.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

6On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:55 am

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor
Grimpot placed his own hand against hist chest to calm himself; he could feel the incessant beating of heart. "Yeah, just... animals are getting weirder," he whimpered, almost jerking up from his stance when he felt something heavy thump against the wooden door. No doubt the Great Dane ramming against it. When the doctor backed away from it, confident the door wouldn't surrender against the strange dog, he turned toward Owen and asked, "So, what did you find out?" with a bit of disbelief. He found, from several months of experience in the town, that information gathered from bars and nightclubs tended to be gossip.

The doctor cocked his head past Owen and spotted Keiji leaving the club through one of the other doors. Grimpot pointed his finger and merely uttered, "Uh..." as if he didn't have words to describe it. The blue haired woman was one that had first peaked his interest as someone recognizable, which was a given since his little underground clinic got a lot of customers. He couldn't really recall her name but the hair stood out enough that he could at least remember that she had been a patron to his clinic several weeks back to treat a bad case of the "sailor's itch" as the locals called it. If the two were leaving to do what Grimpot suspected, the doctor wandered if it would be more appropriate to keep his "doctor's confidentiality" or warn the poor Keiji what he was about to get himself into.

7On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:02 am

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

Weirder? how much more weird could they get? They are literally lying on their backs and making sounds that they shouldn’t normally be able to make. Owen couldn’t wrap his around that thought so he disregarded it for the time being and answered the next question that followed. Despite the questionable authenticity of the information he had, due to its source. Owen decided to share what he had just found out: ”A fat birdy told me that we need to check out the local pet shop”. Owen had whispered those words too since he didn’t want the bartender hearing that he had just been called fat. And to top it off, a fat bird. ”Let’s get flirty mcgee over there and find that pet shop, what’d you say?” said Owen with a smile as he took out a piece of candy and unwrapped it. His love for candy was strong enough to make him quite selfish. He rarely offered people if they would eat the candy. So he made no offer to Grimpot, how rude of him. Perhaps someday, when the two would become closer as friends, he might consider it but not now.

It was then that the young doctor pointed at a scene happening behind Owen’s back. He turned and traced his gaze along the finger to notice Keiji walking away with a blue haired damsel. Why did he do that? Was he not interested in helping the animals of Orange town? Was he more interested in women? Well, some might agree that he was doing the right thing. However, the candy eating flag man had a few things he could knock into the hawk man’s noggin. Sadly though, as Owen and Grimpot struggled through the sea of tables, people and poorly dressed waitresses , Keiji already disappeared into the darkness. The two emerged from the backdoor from which Keiji had left to find no trace of their comrade. ”Well ain’t that something, he decided to abandon us tag along with the blue haired lady”, said Owen shaking his head in disappointment.

It was then that the dame roaming around for the young doctor arrived around the corner, probably following his scent. Owen noticed a walking animal and thought that at least some animals are doing okay. He pointed towards the dog who was by then strangely sprinting towards them, with its head aimed at them; one could almost say like a bull. Owen didn’t think much of it until it got closer and continued to rush straight at him. He shrugged, took off his overcoat, stepped aside and waved it around like a bullfighter. Aggravated even further, the dog headed straight for the metal made overcoat and slammed right into it. Surprised to see that actually happen, Owen checked with Grimpot by looking at him. He wasn’t sure what to make of that. The dog stumbled backwards with its head waving around in circles, then it fell on its behind sitting to recuperate from the impact. Sadly, the speed it ran into the metal was enough to knock it unconscious for now. This strange animal behavior was entertaining but really weird to witness first hand.

After their encounter with the stampeding dog, Owen and Grimpot decided to search the streets for their comrade. Also looking for more clues and perhaps the whereabouts of the pet shop they were supposed to head off to.

TAGS
Owen,Keiji,Grimpot
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

8On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:11 pm

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

On the hunt!

As Keiji ran down the streets with the keys in hand, he had realized that he didn't know where he was. He was stupid and had no sense of direction at all. He confused north from south and east from west. He couldn't find his way back to the bar or to the rock where the three had first met.

"Ugh, where the hell am I suppose to go to now?"

Keiji thought to himself as he sat on top of a nearby barrel. What the hell was he suppose to do, he couldn't do anything but wait really. If he moved he would just get lost. He couldn't ask for directions since it was midnight and nobody was out at this time of night. He was very drunk and made an impulsive decisions in the end.

"I just can't wait here. I'll go around town storming everywhere to find them."

He ran around everywhere, storming into every door of every building. He just ran, without thinking about the effect of this. This could have most likely gotten him kicked out of the town, but he didn't know or care. He then looked up, at the moon. It was a beautiful sight, it allowed him to forget about his worries. His worries of not finding his comrades. He felt like the moon assured him that they would find each other and would continue on their journey. This delighted Keiji, but he stood up staring at the moon until he heard something shout his name.

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

9On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:06 am

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor
Grimpot cowered when the dog from earlier found the pair lulling in the back alley for their lost friend. He actually whimpered aloud and hid behind Owen in the most shameful way possible. The doctor wasn't ordinarily frightened by dogs but this particular Great Dane spooked him. The more courageous of the two, Owen, took a much better initiative. He took off his coat and started aggravating the bitch like she was a bull. Grimpot backed away from the mad man and bumped into a trash can before whisper-shouting, "What are you doing!? Don't piss it off!" The large dog came running right for Owen and went down almost as quickly as if it had just hit a cement wall. The doctor only stared in amazement and uncertainly, much like Owen was doing toward Grimpot. At least stranger things were bound to happen.

Grimpot tried to walked around the trashcan he hid behind but accidentally knocked it over with a loud thud. When he reached to pick it up, a feathery demon—a chicken with an anger problem—came crawling out of the trashcan barking at the poor boy. it jumped out and nicked Grimpot on the wrist which produced a large yelp from him. The boy fell back, losing all the air in his chest, but jerked himself right back up and slammed his body against the opposite alley wall's door to run away from the evil bird. He had apparently wandered into indoor market of some kind (as the scent of vegetables told him) but he continued running through the building regardless to get away from the animal. Leaving Owen behind had completely slipped his mind in exchange for the fear of his own hide. He eventually escaped through one of the market's other doors and went running through the town with a rabid, barking chicken after him.

"Keijiiiiiii!" he shouted as he coincidentally saw his comrade standing about looking at the moon. The doctor hoped the bird-man could help him get the bird-dog off his tail. Grimpot wasn't proud to hide from a domesticate animal again, but he got behind Keiji to use him as a barrier between himself and the angry chicken. He pointed at it and shouted, "Do something about that bird! I think it's from Hell!"

10On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Owen Sharp

Pirates
Pirates

Owen Sharp
C
ANDY SOLVES EVERYTHING

First a strange bull like dog and now a chicken that bites. Something too weird to wrap your head around, instead of wrapping his head around it he decided to unwrap the wrapper of a candy. The candy he retrieved from his pocket moments after Grimpot made a run for it and the chicken ran after him. Why was he so relaxed while his comrade was scared out of his flesh? It was a chicken that bit, how much harm could that thing do anyways? He threw the package of delight into his mouth, slipped his hands into his pant pockets and strolled in the same direction as Grimpot. Keeping his distance close enough to make sure that Grimpot and the chicken would remain in his visual range. Even though the current animal was little threat, he couldn’t help but feel the unease that there might be more dangerous ones around. ”Are these animals attacking us randomly? Or are they being sent to attack us?”, he kept thinking that as he walked ahead. Controlled animals, now that was a new food for thought; was it even possible? Owen was no scientist or researcher; he had little expertise about the matter.

As Grimpot went through the indoor market so did Owen followed. It was dark now, the market was closed little light made the surroundings lit. It was quiet and a little dark, a scene almost out of a horror anime. The sound of the barking chicken echoed quite a bit through the atmosphere. Grimpot left the market followed closely by the chicken and the place got quiet for a moment. It was then that Owen heard the sound of hoofs nearby. To be precise, the sound was close behind him. Startled by the revelation, he turned to see a cow almost right next to him. What was a cow doing inside a vegetable market at this time? Not that he could ask the cow that nor there was any other human being around to ask this question from. Before Owen could look into the matter of the misplaced cow, the cow decided to attack him. Using its front legs in a strange manner it dashed and then stood on its back legs aiming to hit Owen with the front hooves. The behavior resembled that of a dog attempting to scratch someone. However, comparing a dog to a cow, a dog is more agile because of its body structure. The sheer weight of a cow makes it far slower and thus easier to avoid. This current attack though, was so sudden that the candy eating flag man could only turn and cover himself using his metal overcoat. Even though the cow is slower than the dog, it is far stronger. The result was Owen being thrown a few feet in the air and landing on his behind making a thud sound.

Surprised as he was, this was no time to analyze the situation. It was time to act first and think later because otherwise he would end up getting stomped. Realizing this, Owen retrieved his staff that he kept on himself. The bo/staff is usually shrunk and kept like a little medal on him which is made possible by his devil fruit powers. The cow came towards him once more attempting to attack but with a thrusting forward motion, Owen managed to strike the neck of the cow and push it back a little. Standing up, he noticed a table right behind him. It was a vegetable market and such tables are usually used to display vegetables for sale. An idea immediately popped up in his head and he reached for it altering its shape into a wooden cage. He stood in front of it so it wouldn’t be clearly visible to the cow. The size was just perfect and all he needed to do was get the cow in it. Aggravated by Owen’s previous attack, the cow came right at him attempting to scratch him once more. The attack was similar to before, apparently a cow couldn’t think up more techniques. Good for Owen, he didn’t have to deal with a complex foe for now. Using swift foot movements, he stepped aside and swung his bo as such that it struck the behind of the cow pushing it forward. Due to the side step, he moved aside and simultaneously the cow was pushed just enough that it landed right inside the cage. Note that the cow was standing on its hind legs so its balance was off and Owen’s strike didn’t need that much strength to accomplish what he did. He immediately shut the wooden cage door after him, locking the cow up.

”Phew”, breathing a sigh of relief he returned his bo into the smaller medal shape and replaced to its original position. He then turned to face his comrades and began walking towards them. To make sure that they didn’t forget about him, since Grimpot just did a few moments ago; he raised his hand and waved it around. It wouldn’t be appropriate to shout since it was after midnight by then so he didn’t make much of a sound. Not that it would matter anyways, the young doctor, the barking chicken and the cow had made quite the bit of noise already. If someone was asleep nearby, they were more likely to be awake by now.

Finally he walked up to the two. While Owen dealt with the cow, they would’ve already dealt with the chicken. ”Before things get further out of hand, let’s go see about that pet shop”
, he said addressing both of them. Realizing that Keiji was not present at the time, he explained it to him: ”I got some useful information at the bar. The bartender told me that the pet shop might have something to do with all this. We’d better find it and try to sneak in or probably we’ll have to break in.” Little did Owen know that Keiji had already found an easier way to get inside. Keiji probably even knew where the pet shop was.

TAGS
HiraHiraNoMi,Scratching Cow
WORDS
NOTES
N/A
made by ayu of btn

11On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

On the Hunt!

As Keiji stared at the moon he heard his name called. He looked back and saw it was the blue haired doctor Grimpot. He was happy to finally see one of his comrades. As he laughed in delight, he realized that Grimpot was running away from something.

"What the hell are you running away from Grim-san?" He said as he put his right hand on Bloodweep.

"Do something about that bird! I think it's from Hell!"

As Grimpot grew closer to Keiji, he saw a small chicken squeaking it's lungs out. He laughed at disbelief of Grim-san's fear.

"Are you scared of a little bird Grim-san? I didn't expect much from your fighting skills, but a bird?!?"

After these words left his mouth he realized that it could have hurts Grim's feelings. As Grim hid behind Keiji, Keiji walked up to the chicken. He then tried to pet the chicken, and it bites Keiji on the nose!

"Who the hell do you think you are little chicken! Biting my nose off like that. That hurt! I really want to kill you right now little bird."

He laughed at his own comment, with a really bright red nose. Well he wouldn't take mercy on this chicken anymore. He also had another reason to kill it, he was hungry. He hadn't eaten all morning, and he was ready for some cooked chicken breast. He unsheathed his sword and dashed beside the chicken. While dashing beside it, he had poked it multiple times resulting in its death.

"Hah, guess we're having chicken tonight Grim-san!" He finally said with a wide smile.

Skills Used:

MADE BY MINNIE OF BTN

12On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Empty Re: On the hunt! [Owen, Keiji, Grimpot] Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:48 am

Anonymous
Grimpot

Grimpot
The Feather Hat Doctor
"It's not a regular bird! Something's not right with it," he whimpered when his own fighting ability was questioned. When he saw the chicken fall over though, he nearly squeaked. Neatly, however, there wasn't much blood, a sure sign of a good swordsman in some capacity. He walked over to the defeated bird and touched with the tip of his shoes, either to reassure himself of its death or to build up his own courage. "Uh, I'm more of a pork person." He cringed in reaction to Keiji's suggestions that they make the dead bird into their dinner. Call Grimpot odd, but he didn't like to eat something that had seemingly tried to kill him just moments before.

"Oh, hey, it's Owen." Grimpot wiped the uneasy sweat from his pale forehead and waved his comrade over. The doctor scratched his head and listened in on Owen's information-gathering results and blinked. "A pet shop?" Grimpot had his doubts that an innocuous store could have anything to do with the situation. The doctor knew of a pretty descent pet shop several blocks over, but he had never met the man in charge, not around town nor in the clinic. People with good amounts of money tended not to need an illegal clinic with dirt low prices when they could easily afford the real hospitals.

"Well... if you're sure a drunk at the club wasn't just giving bad stories, let's check it out." The sweat on Grimpot's brow returned as he was pretty sure he was about to get himself into more trouble.

[THREAD EXIT]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum