One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A New Acquaintance [Private] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty A New Acquaintance [Private] Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:29 pm

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Foxxy Lady

A New Acquaintance [Private] Imagee10

There she stood at the cliff as her tails would wildly sway around with the winds current as her long beautiful hair would wave back, bangs brushing against her forehead and her eyes starring at the sea. At her side was her designed fan that was hooked on a tie of rope-like string that was used to wrap around her kimono of red and golden linings with white areas. She wore black sandals with red hibiscus' and no socks. She watched as the sun was starting to go down, lights dimming in which it was almost time to walk back into the trees and towards the spa. Concetta started to move her right hand down to her hip as she unhooked her fan and started to grip onto it, fanning herself now as she turned around and started to walk upon a path.

Concetta wasn't sure on what to all do on this night, but she wasn't quite tired. Entertainment is what she now felt like looking for so what should she do? She sighed as she thought of her of the area using her navigation skills to think of something or on where to go, unless she runs into someone.

Words

xxx/xxxx

2A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Concetta would soon find, or more importantly hear, something that would get her attention. As the gentle evening breeze flowed through the air, it carried with it a soft melody. Calm, sweet, almost like honey to the ears. Listening to it for a while would allow someone to identify it was being played by a violin. But who was playing a violin out here? Normally if there was music it was at a tavern or something similar, not out here in the middle of nowhere.

The source of the music was a young man, sitting down against a tree just off to the side of the path. His eyes were closed, completely absorbed in his music as he played. His face was completely relaxed, not at all bothered by the growing cold, or the fact that he sat out in the open. He was a rather effeminate looking man, in a rather garish looking green coat, white pants and red boots. He definitely didn't look like someone from this island. Just who was he?

3A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:43 am

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
Concetta S. wrote:

❃Concetta❃

Foxxy Lady

Her fox ears twitched a little of her right ear as she heard something from afar. Her brown topaz eyes cornered left and right as she was curious on what it was that made her ear do such a thing. Concetta continued to walk through the path, but in a whole new direction as she went towards what became known as music. Who was playing such beautiful music? It reminded of when her mother played music from what she called, their homeland. She wasn't from this area as she learned from her mother before dying (as a little girl) that they were from an island filled with all females although she escaped that area to be a free woman and there she learned music.

She followed the 'trail' of music in which she could hear soothingly into her ears, to her soul and heart. Her eyes then saw a person looking peaceful there with a violin playing it. Concetta decided to stand there and listen to the musical play as it seemed calming, gripping her fan and held it against her chest.

Words

xxx/xxxx

4A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:26 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
The music continued on for a little bit longer, before finally, and sadly, the music had come to an end, ending on a rather peaceful note. The young man was silent for a moment before letting out a soft sigh. There was nothing like a good piece of music to calm his soul, and with all he had gone through over the last couple of days, it felt so good to finally be able to relax.

Finally opening his eyes, he looked ahead of him for a moment, before he noticed something out the corner of his eye. He looked over, seeing a rather beautiful woman standing nearby, looking right at him. How long had she been there for? Anton let out a yelp of surprise, jumping a bit before managing to regain his composure. "Oh, I'm sorry," he said, his face flushing bright red, "I-I didn't see you there. I hope I wasn't bothering you." How could he have not noticed her there? He felt like he had been ignoring her.

5A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:05 am

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Foxxy Lady

She watched with her topaz brown eyes as she gripped onto the closest thing which in this case was a tree. She watched the person play peacefully with the violin as if their own heart was at peace. She wasn't sure on what that was like due to her on the 'run' or walk most of the time. She saw the person move and take a notice to her which she then stood up straight. Her hands and arms were in a defensive way with her hands holding each other agianst the  middle of her chest. The person started to speak and unlike most people this one sounded rather kind and sweet. Was this some sort of trick? Her right ear would twitch a little as her tails started to unravel from her waist and started to sway on their own in motion.

Concetta wasn't sur eon what to say, but she must at least say something. ''Your...music was rather beautiful.'' she spoke softly and calming. Her raven hair with brown highlights would wind towards the right, shining as well as her skins complexion. ''It was no bother.'' she spoke once more as her eyes scanned this person. The person's hair was rather scarlet colored, his clothes were rather uniform looking, but he was kind. She would stand there staying seven feet away from this person if not more, unsure on what to say besides a few simple things. ''Are you going to play more?'' she wondered as she then looked at the person's eyes.

Words

xxx/xxxx

6A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:26 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
It looked like this woman was just as nervous of him as he was of her, if her reaction was any indication. Did he look threatening or something? She did seem to calm a little bit though, before complimenting him on his music. The young marine blushed, looking away bash fully from the comment. "Th-Thank you. My mother taught me..." Anton was rather proud of his musical skill, but hearing someone complimenting it, especially a beautiful woman, it always made him bashful. He finally dared a look back at her, taking all of her in. If he as going to have an audience, he was glad it was this person.

As she asked if he would play more, Anton blinked and then smiled. "Well, if you'd like me to, I'd be happy to." He brought violin back to his chin, and once again sweet music flowed forth. It did his heart good to play, and knowing that somebody liked it was even better. He was still a bit curious about this woman, but if she liked beautiful music, she couldn't be a bad person.

7A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:43 pm

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Foxxy Lady

She listened to the man speak of that his mother taught him such beautiful melodies. She was curious on this one as usually people that make beautiful music have somewhat of a beautiful soul or a full lighting of a soul. Her toxic beautiful shining eyes would watch him like a cat would watch a red light move, not leaving the sight of him. Was he entertainment to her? Was he entertaining? He was to her and the sound of this music was rather calming, making her problems sway away like the waves crashing within the depths and never coming back.

He was now saying that if she would like, he would play some more which would make her nod quietly. He started to play making her tails sway playfully, her fox ears rather pointed fully up happy and quietly she would hum to it. Softly and soothingly a musical hum to a beautiful tune of the violin started to mix. It reminded her of when her mother would play violin and she would sing to her mother's music. Those were the days, but for now she would enjoy this person's violin music.

Words

xxx/xxxx

8A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton couldn't help but smile as he heard her beginning to hum along with his music. It was so nice to find someone who appreciated his company. He still felt a bit nervous here on Karate Island, being a marine and everything, so it was good to have company that wasn't a threat to him.

As he played, he glanced over at the foxy woman with him. He couldn't help noticing the ears and the tail. Just what was she? While he knew of fishmen and mermaids, he hadn't heard anything about fox people. Was it something native to Karate Island? Then why hadn't he seen more of them. He wanted to ask, but he figured doing so might be a bit rude. Still, it wouldn't hurt to start a conversation.

"What's your name?" he asked, trying not to drown out his own music, "My name's Anton La'croix." A bright blusyh immediately cross his face as he looked away. Why would she care what his name was?

9A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:33 am

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Foxxy Lady

Concetta looked at the male as she hummed soothingly to the tune of beautiful harmony. The music he was playing was well played till it then stopped making her stop her own humming. His face looked rather painted with light pink upon his cheeks. Was he blushing? 'How adorable.' she thought as she looked at him with a soft smile, bowing simply halfway and stood up, giggling sweetly. ''My name is Concetta. It's nice to meet you Anton.'' she spoke soothingly and calming. She looked up at the sky and saw how beautiful it was and then looked down at Anton. ''So where are you from? You don't look like you're from here as most males I see are rowdy looking. You seem gentlemen-like and nice as far as I've seen.'' she spoke sweetly and smiled small-like. She was just being honest and hopefully he didn't get offended by it.

Words

xxx/xxxx

10A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton wasn't offended at all. In fact, he was rather flattered. The man's blush darkened as he gave a bashful smile. "Wh-Why thank you Miss Concetta," he replied sheepishly, "Y-You're right. I'm not from around here. I was originally from Logue Town, in the East Blue." He paused for a moment, wondering whether to keep speaking or not. Finally, he decided on doing so. "I was sent here on important business...business I managed to screw up." Anton was not happy remembering that. He had been sent here to negotiate with the island's leaders, but he had failed miserably. What did they expect? He wasn't much of a talker, and when the people you're speaking to where bigger, stronger, and a hell of a lot more intimidating than you, you couldn't help but feel nervous. The guilt of his failure was pretty clear on his face.

11A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.

❃Concetta❃

Foxxy Lady

She continued to look at him as she listened to him speak, stutter a little as if he was shy. 'How adorable.' she thought sweetly as she did smile warmly. Concetta heard him say how he wasn't from here as he was from the eastern side, a place called Logue Town. Her eyes wandered away as she tried to think if she has ever been here or if she knew of the place. She couldn't really think on it or remember although if she did, she would have it in one of her maps. As a navigator, all she had were her maps as a hobby and her life since she had nothing else. ''Screwed up?'' she questioned curiously as her fox ears perked up. Her eyes looked down as she then plopped down onto the cement, letting her tails rest. She positioned herself to where her legs criss-crossed, her hands on her ankles and her head tilted up to look at him. ''How'd you screw up?'' she questioned curiously as she wondered, either way she wouldn't judge as she was just curious...this one seemed nice.

Words

xxx/xxxx

12A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton let out a sad sigh as he moved to join her on the ground, sitting on the cool grass cross-legged, like herself. "Well," he began to explain, "I was sent here by the marines to negotiate with the leaders of this island. To try and convince them to allow us to establish a base here." He wasn't sure why he was telling her this. After all, his biggest fear about being here was being a marine, and thus be considered an enemy by the locals. Guess it might have been because since his mission was a failure, there was no reason to hide. Or maybe because Concetta was such a kind person, he felt comfortable enough to say it around her. "But...I messed up. I cracked under the pressure, got intimidated, and instead just made a fool of myself." he could barely look her in the eyes now. "I never claimed to be a brave person. It doesn't take a lot to scare me. But it always bothers me whenever I screw up because of that. So many brave people in this world. Sometimes I wish I could be one of them..."

13A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Concetta S.

Pirates
Pirates

Concetta S.
She looked at him and listened to his explaination of how he was sent there by the marines to negotitate with the leaders of the island. He wa to try and concince them to allow them to esta blish a base there. She never really met a marine before as she stayed away usually from people in uniform, but this one was kind, sweet and so maybe her thoughts and opinions on Marines were wrong or it was just this one. She lifted her hand up a little to play with her hair was she continued to have eye contact. This guy had a beautiful pretty face and if he let his hair down, he'd be like someone who could protray as a beautiful woman with red hair as his facial features looked as such. She smiled sweetly as she continued to listen to his hard timings as he messed up and cracked under pressure making it get intimidated and made a fool of himself being scared. ''Mmm..'' she thought as she could see the disappointment in his face as he spoke about himself, wishing to be brace and such. ''Well...'' she began to speak as she stood up straight and gave a warm smile. ''Don't talk down about yourself like that. I bet you will turn into a brave Marine, maybe bravest of them all perhaps. You just have to find your trigger and pull it at the right times, as in motivation.'' she says cheerfully as she pointed at him, leaned a little forward while she spoke the last sentence and then stood back up with a positive outlook. She had a negative outlook of her own life, but that doesn't mean she likes seeing people be the same.

14A New Acquaintance [Private] Empty Re: A New Acquaintance [Private] Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:31 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton looked up at her as she spoke, giving him kind words of encouragement. The bravest of marines? He never thought himself as anything like that. But if Concetta could see that in him, the maybe, just maybe, it could be a reality. After all, he had managed to get through the training, survive some very dangerous missions, and even his family felt he could bring glory to the family name. If that didn't mean there was more to Anton than he believed, then he didn't know what did.

Anton couldn't help but smile before he stood up as well, gently dusting off his coat. "Thank you very much," he said with a warm smile, "That means a lot to hear that." he gave a small chuckle. "Funny, that makes two beautiful women here that think I can be something great. I don't know what it is with this island." it was at that point that Anton realized what he had said. His face went bright red from the blush. He had revealed he found her beautiful. "Wh-What I mean to say is, well, you ARE beautiful. B-but I'm sorry if I seemed a bit forward about that." It was almost cute seeing Anton get flustered like this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum