One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
 Animal farm [Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
 Animal farm [Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
 Animal farm [Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
 Animal farm [Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
 Animal farm [Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
 Animal farm [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
 Animal farm [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
 Animal farm [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
 Animal farm [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Animal farm [Social] Empty Animal farm [Social] Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
This was an odd island to live in... Here, the giant birds roosting around the even more colossal tree at the center were pretty much the almighty lords and saviors. Between their gigantic size, intelligence, and love of gold, they were both capable of protecting the island in return for some of their gold (which they didn't even value in the first place), as much as they were capable of single handedly wiping out the humans if they angered. In fact, life on this island had once been like that up until the day a mysterious Godlike Savior appeared. Named Chopper, he was revered by both Birds and Humans alike due to an ability to talk to and understand both sides, and through him the island was finally at peace. Some scuffles between man and birds happened every now and then (such as the one Linnea helped put down when she first arrived), but more often than not these were simply stragglers and rogues who didn't represent the overall population.

Linnea had been offered free lodging and a tasty banquet, and from a simple look at her Ship compared to when it came in, one could easily tell just how much wealthier this trip had made her. Once she sold all that gold at another island, she'd have plenty of money. For now, she planned on visiting Torino Kingdom a while longer and see what else she could see. Thus she wandered around the market in a sandy brown ranger outfit, for once doing away with her hood as no villager in this island remotely cared about her penchant for piracy. That still didn't stop her from scanning with Kenbunshoku as she always did, building a detailled 3d image of the island for future use...

2 Animal farm [Social] Empty Re: Animal farm [Social] Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

Notes

Mood: Flirty

Mura had been sitting on his small raft, waiting for the breeze to take him wherever it wanted too. He closed his eyes as he slept in a meditating like position.

Spoiler:

Hours later his raft hit land. Once Mura heard the sound of birds, he opened his eyes and jumped up to the island. It seemed like this island was uninhabited until he saw this LARGE ASS SHIP, that was just sitting there. Mura thought to himself, what the fuck was such a large and beautiful ship doing here. He approached it, nonchalantly walking as large birds flew over him. He laughed because he felt that these animals had a connection to him, he was half bird after all. Once he reached the ship, he walked up to it and saw that nobody was on it. After he saw that nobody was on it, he started hearing chatter north of the ship. His view point turned and he saw that there was a big market.

"Well, I guess I have to look through this."

As Mura walked through the crowd he saw this beautiful female. The women was wearing a brown ranger outfit. He was intrigued, he wanted to know who this fine women was. Maybe, she was the owner of that large ship. He ran over to the shady figure and walked beside her. Mura would then calmly ask him who she was and smiled at her.

"Hey beautiful, I saw you from afar and I'd like to get to know you. Want to go to a bar or something?"

3 Animal farm [Social] Empty Re: Animal farm [Social] Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:02 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
A little bit of trade with one of the small, stubby human merchants earned her yet another bag filled with gold. She sold resources she gathered throughout her trips to the merchants, who used Gold as a bargaining chip with foreigners who clearly valued it a lot. Unlike the commonfolk, the merchants were smart enough to realize how the big humans valued the shiny yellow metals and that he shouldn't just throw it out. Regardless, filling her pockets in this island was pretty easy and she didn't even have to rob anyone. But then she felt a familiar aura, accompanied by a voice behind her:

"Huh...? You...!", Lin turned around, tugging on her hood shyly and recognizing the man, but then someone else appeared, or rather, another bird.

"JYOOOO!!", cried the Southbird, no doubt mistaking this new tall arrival as one meant to hurt his partner, or perhaps he just didn't like him? It wan't really a surprise, Linnea's feathery partner didn't like most people. He would suddenly swoop down from above to peck the guy's head messily before being hastily called the woman. He wasn't a combat animal so this wouldn't deal any real damage, but it would probably hurt...

"Stop it Goku, he's not an enemy!", spoke a concerned Lin, her voice being enough to calm Sengoku, who would then perch itself on her shoulder and voice its odd call again, still eyeing the man with suspicion as its beak pointed straight south. Linnea would smile apologetically, "Sorry about that..."

That said, this guy was easily the one thousandth man to come up to her with a line like that, leaving the ranger to respond in a somewhat neutral manner:

"I'm sorry, its far too early to be going to bars...", she shook her head with a polite refusal

4 Animal farm [Social] Empty Re: Animal farm [Social] Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:29 am

Brian Sanchez

Pirates
Pirates

Brian Sanchez

Notes

Mood: Shy

As the women turned around, he realized a familiar face. It was Naga, the girl he met on Karate Island. After her confusion of how he got here, her Southbird starting poking at Mura's head. Little to both of their knowledge Mura had a great relationship with all birds. He was half bird after all. He wanted to give her a quick cheeky response to make her laugh.

"Maybe I am good with them after all." He gave her a cute smile, closed eyes and a wide smile. Mura was notable for his smile. Most females found it handsome and sexy. He walked with her even though she rejected his offer to go to the bar.

"Anyways, what are you doing here Naga? Also, is that large ass ship docked on the island yours?"

He was really curious about this women. She was beautiful, shy, and untouchable. Everything he learned about her made him want her more. She was perfect for Mura, and he had to have her. The only thing in his way, was her lover. Whom seemed to not be here. The more time she spent with Mura, the more she might realize which gender she could be sexually attracted too. He wanted her so badly, but his urges had to be limited.

"Hey Naga.. I'd like to spend today with you. If thats fine with?..."

He felt as if he were an unexperienced lover. She made him feel that way, shy and a bit embarrassed. Maybe it was just her beauty that was playing with Mura's emotions.  

5 Animal farm [Social] Empty Re: Animal farm [Social] Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:08 am

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
Goku seemed surprised by the man's reactions (as did Linnea in a way) since where most just tried to chase him away, he hardly seemed to care. To an animal, even a smart one, the message was clear; he was really nice or really tough, and with Linnea saying he wasn't an enemy, this was enough to calm the Southbird. It didn't matter anyway... Still, the guy still kept on walking with her, Linnea didn't really mind the company so long as more people wouldn't feel inclined to join her and form a little crowd. That was pretty high up on her list of dislikes which didn't really include that many things.

"Not much, really... Just exploring a little more of the South Blue.", she shrugged it off slighly, blushing and looking away, "I don't know about that, my ship is pretty small... That one is mine, I don't know if that's what you're talking about."

She pointed at the comparatively small caravel, boasting a set of lateen sails with she had switched in order to sail around the island later. There was still a lot to see in Torino Kingdom and for a an adventurer and explorer like Linnea, this ship was ideal. She could sail quickly from Island to island with her square sails, and boaster greater manouverability than any other ship she'd seen so far. All in all, she was pretty proud of her choice. Oddly enough, this guy who appeared pretty confident up until now suddenly turned shy and fidgety... Odd...

"Sure, I don't mind.", she smiled as she turned around into the jungle, curious to see what she might find there today; though she was still mostly clueless towards his intentions and just assumed he wanted to have company while looking around, "But, you don't look like the explorer type."

Using C-rank kenbu Haki again (20/40)

6 Animal farm [Social] Empty Re: Animal farm [Social] Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Naga D. Linnea

Pirates
Pirates

Naga D. Linnea
(Exit due to Mura-san's departure)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum