One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Hue Hue Hue [Social] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Hue Hue Hue [Social] Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:33 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

I wonder if these people are nice

On the Hunt for da booty  epps  

Looking at the giant tree at the middle of the island Ryujii would walk onto the beach and look back at the sea. It stretches as far as he could see. Just the clear blue ocean. A wave hit his foot and snapped him out of his day dream. Looking back at the island Ryujii would see forest but that was overshadowed by the giant tree.

"Thats the Tree of Knowledge?" Ryujii would say to himself. It was quite the tree. So Ryujii proceeded to walking to the forest to listen to the sounds of the forest. The chirping of birds and to moving leaves calmed his mind. Ryujii almost felt at peace.

But he wanted to see the big tree for himself. He wanted to venture into the tree and see all the knowledge it held within it. He wanted to meet the people responsible for craving out this tree and making a home of it. It must of taken them a long time for them to carve out such a tree right? Or was the tree already craved out when these people arrived?

Didn't matter. What mattered now was how they was doing. Has any pirate attacked them? Any sickness? Well they could probably cure any sickness that befalls them. It wasn't really a problem with that much knowledge right? Ryujii stood at the door of the big tree ready to knock and introduce himself to the islands inhabitants

2Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
Hue Hue Hue [Social] Giphy

Having arrived on Oharo this very day, Kichi would leave the vessel she was on to wonder around to really take in this island beautiful nature with its centerpiece being a great tree filled with knowledge though Kichi was somewhat more interested in climbing it over entering thus witness a grand view across the entire island reaching far across the ocean and thus starts making her way to the very center of the island. She was starting to develop a habit of climbing to high vantage points as they bring her a rippling calm like a heart floating in the ocean.

She would spend the initial part of her day just wondering around until she would reach the base of the tree trying to find a really good location to start climbing though there wouldn't really be a good place to start visibly from her current location. "Really no route leading to the to, sigh" crossing her arms in disappoint as she figured the best way up would be using less conventional means and simply asking someone. Though for now she would simply choose to lay down in an open patch of grass in a quite open green and relax while quietly using the corner of her eyes and the sounds of life around her to gather information of the population here; not realizing what events would come to happen or who she would meet. "It's such a nice day

3Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Im such an idiot yell   

The Post that was here got edited over. floyd

Last edited by Deku on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total

4Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
With the corner of her eye, Kichi Kaida would notice a young man with green ponytailed hair not only throw her a glance as she started relaxing but leaving the door opening the base of the tree. Was he a book worm who really enjoyed reading or one seeking adventure either way, Kichi attention had been taken, who better to ask than a bid regarding that issue of climbing a tree and thus lifts herself and starts walking towards the open door which had one keen detail about it representing the amazing level of  construction that went into this place down to the grain of the entrance door. Using her index finger, Kichi would slide her skin against the door itself and takes a moment to analysis "Brilliant".

Kichi isn't the most knowledgeable when it came to good construction but she wasn't brained death wither and thus could appreciate it when she saw it. Time was something she wanted to apply pressure entering the building in order to find the young man who entered moments early. On entering, she meets a man with a weird had and simply asks "Is it possible to Climb this tree". The hatter would simply open his eyes wider at the attractive woman "Are you mad...Fiction writing is on the far left have a nice day". Kichi would take the route suggested despite part of her wanting to do her own eye widerening fake attack.

5Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:58 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Due to me being a dumbass, my post before this is gone. jordan3   

There he stood. Majestic green hair and all. Gazing at a book in the Fiction department. Reaching up Ryujii would grab a book detailing the events of a Giant and how he managed to turn into a Human. It said "There once was a giant with no name. He walked the earth gaining an enormus amount of fame. He was soon to be captured. By King Shin the fractured and asked a witch for he say.

The witch granted the giant a wish. A wish to not be captured and held like a fish. She tur? d him into human and King Shin once zoomed in to not find the giant ever again. "Quite the story..." Ryujii would put the book back to where it once stood and turned to walk to the non-fiction section. Maybe he could find some information on Devil Fruits.

Ryujii thought of the giants story again and thought maybe she gave the giant a devil fruit. Maybe she didn't really turn him into a human but just found a way to shrink him into a human sized level. Quite the thought. A Devil fruit capable of shrinking and growing one size. Maybe even a body part. That devil fruit would prove to be quite a challenge to go against.

6Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:34 pm

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
Kichi Kaida would make her leave of the stranger with the weird hat and walk step by step with very straight and proud presence as she walked, with a slight wind lifting her hair as she walked towards the outside of the bookcase of the fiction department, maybe a novel of a journey to the top of this large tree had been submitted and was being treated as fiction. Though looking through the fiction section on the opposite side of a bookcase to the young man from before she couldn't really find anything to pick up and read and thus her eyes started to wonder to pick someone's mind about this issue.

By chance she noticed the guy from before who caught her attention and she wasn't sure how to approach him and thus, bluntness would be best, taking a few steps to slightly following him before opening her mouth and letting words fly out "Excuse me Sir but would you know how to climb this tree, and may I have your name? mins Kichi". She would communicate with him quite professionally for the time being while she got to know this man.  

She would lean against the flat side of bookcase behind herself as she waited and listened to this strangers replay as she attempted to work him out and gather information on his personality still a little frustrated due to her small encounter with the weird hatter from before.  "I did notice you looking, while I wasrelaxing in the grass and leaving that door open Hmmmmm?. 

OOC: Ur missing post you Saw mi in grass decided to leave mi alone, left door open and spoke to the hat guy.

7Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Hmmmmm. Ya smart khaled   

In the middle of of step Ryujii was interrupted by what was the lady who was relaxing from before. What did she want? Was Ryujii that appealing? But, Ryujii was presented with an interesting question. While Ryujii was up for answering, it was the question that stumped him for a second. He his hand on his chin and thought of an answer. While his Bo Staff was away from him there was a mp about 5 feet away from him. He would be quick enough to grab it if need be.

But... "Well.... My best guess would to find away to stick something into the side and scale it like that. Like you would a mountain. But you don't have that type of equipment do you?" Looking at her he would almost forget about her second question. She wanted his name.... might not be too good to throw around his name too much. "My name.... well... Just call me Ryujii. You don't really need my last name do you?"

After answering these he would think of her last question. She saw him? It was just a glance, was she already looking at him? If so she can disguise it quite well. "Well, when a man see's a beautiful woman, he tends to stare doesn't he?" Ryujii would say with a smile

8Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:18 pm

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
Kichi would think for a moment as she smiled as the young man was quite amusing of a character though she didn't really know what to think of him, thinking about the concept of using something to stick into the side of the tree in order to scale upwards; a good idea but he would be right that she didn't really have anything designed for such a task.
Meanwhile, she catches the compliment he threw her way implying she was a beautiful woman "Quite a bold one aren't you" letting out a slight laugh as she gives Ryujii a Smile attached with a risen eyebrow "Scaling was quite the idea Little impressed, I'd work something out and thank you....". Kichi would start walking towards the exit of the tree in order to attempt a scaling of this tree using her Katana and a thing piece of wood. With her backed turned she walks in a very casual straight-backed manner like any develop woman throwing back one last whisper "Obv course I don't need your last name. It's Courtesy" *Taking a glance back making eye contact* "Silly tail" as if  she just gave him a nickname.

On condition she isn't stopped she will leave the building, and attempt to scale the tree using what resources she had, and she would put really effort into it, though if she is stopped ....Who knows.

9Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Yey ross    

Ryujii would smirk when she called him bold. But he snapped out of it when she said she would work something out. Was she seriously going to try to scale the tree by herself? While she was a stranger to him Ryujii didn't want to see someone like her die. Well, typically Ryujii didn't want to see anyone die. He wasn't really hated anyone in his life.

So Ryujii was about to question her whether she was sane or not when she said she didn't need his last name. And then she proceeded to call him "silly tail" What? Why would she give Ryujii such a name. Ryujii knows he has a ponytail and a majestic one at that but it didn't define his character.

She then tried to leave, Ryujii wouldn't allow that though. If she was going to scale the tree, Ryujii was going to help her. Hopefully this plan would be successful because if it wasn't they would both be at their last destination. "Wait, I may be of some help if you are serious about climbing the tree. But you owe me one."

10Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Kichi Kaida

Marines
Marines

Kichi Kaida
Hue Hue Hue [Social] Tumblr_m14636hMSU1qf3spqo2_250
Kichi would turn around to face Ryujii as she wasn't sure if he was being serious, seriously questioning her resolve or seriously offering aid in her goal "Yes I'm serious about climbing this tree" Kichi smiles with a massive grin as she felt this was a time to drop some knowledge on This guy or simply she wanted to have a playful moment as she remembered the shutdown joke her dear dead friend Tony did to her before she left Yotsuba Island.
"So Ryujii... The fool doth thinks he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool thus I will live life with mother nature. Climb a tree to accept a Mountain  thus the Mountain a True Justice to save lives".Taking a deep breath and half a step backwards bringing her palms together "Id gladly accept your help, Thank you Ryujii". 

During this entire conversation, Kichi Kaida would be sending Ryujii mixed signals as she wasn't sure yet if she liked him, hated him or simply considered him a random acquaintance though she was developing an open mind towards him.

11Hue Hue Hue [Social] Empty Re: Hue Hue Hue [Social] Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:02 am

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

What is it that this town requires?

True Justice huh?  khaled   

Ryujii stopped for a second. She say true justice? Now, Ryujii isn't a genius or anything, but he is pretty sure that only Marine would say something like that. She also incorporated a mountain. This confirms it. She is either a undercover Marine. Or she is off duty for now. Ryujii spoke up after she said one of the most confusing things he has ever heard in his life. "So True Justice huh? You off duty right now?" He really wanted to know. He wasn't an enemy of Marines, he was actually a friend and was debating whether to join or not.

But he did like this girl, so he would go along with her for a bit. Maybe she was single? Well that would be next to near impossible as someone as enchanting as her would most likely be taken. But you gotta swing at every bal. So Ryujii decided to throw a curve. "Your Boyfriend is cool with me being with you right?" Ryujii would have a small smirk on his face as he awaited the female's response.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum