One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Oh so close to these twats [TASK] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Empty Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:03 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal
Details:

2Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Empty Re: Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

Where oh where could the Pup Gang be?

The street was filled with the noise of restless idiots who didn't know how to keep the noise down for the betterment of the comunity. Instead would rather damage it be stealing the hours of time these hard working people had left to sleep and get their energy back. While Paris didn't really care for these reason he did on the other had find these guys annoying because they were.

There was about 10 of them. Shouldn't be to hard. Paris plotted out that he would first kill the stronger ones first. He would then tend to the weaklings. He would get info on the first leader from one of them. Unless he wanted his life. But Paris will still kill him either way. Paris then used the shadows to rush in and start his brawl with these pirates. He would spin and use one of his Black Leg Techniques to kill one of what seemed to be one of the stronger ones. "Coiler!" Paris would yell out as he kicked the pirates throat in killing him. He would then continue his assault by rolling on the floor and right has he was on his hands he sprung up right under another strong looking character using another one of his Black Leg Techniques. Launching up catching the pirate by surprise Paris's heels connected with the pirates chin and broke his neck. "Bouquetière Shot" Paris would say in mid-air. Slumping over two guys in rapid succession managed to scare the weaklings.

But Paris would use his superior speed to quickly catch up to them and kill 3 of the 5 that ran away using one of his famous techniques "Party Table Kick Course!". Making the two quake in fear and pee their pants. Paris then looked over to where the rest of the strong ones were and not to his surprise and blade came towards his eyes. He then quickly reacted to this by bending back wards spinning and unleashing a barrage of kicks to the back of the mans head. "Parage Shot!" The man fell and Paris looked over to the two who seemed to be a tad scared. Paris was going to use this to his advantage.

He quickly ran over to one but instead of kicking him he quickly turned his attention to the other. Throwing a mean kick to the lower jaw of the pirate. Making the man faint. "Menton Shot" Paris would mutter. Paris would then finish the man off by stomping his head in. Of course blood would stain his boot but Paris could always wash it off. This definitely scared the final strong Pup Gang Pirate. Or what seemed to be the last Strong Pup Gang Pirate that was on the scene. Paris walked up kicked the man in the groin and finished him off with a kick to the throat. Killing him. Paris was sad that this was what the Pup Gang had to offer. Maybe the leader would be stronger?   

Techniques used:

Stamina: 150-75=75 stamina remaining

3Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Empty Re: Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

After exterminating the opposition or most of it, it was finally time for Paris to get info on the first leader and beat his ass. He walked over to the two who pee'd their pants and squatted down near them. "I'm not getting too close because you two smell of urine. So I am forced to asked question from somewhat afar. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Either you tell me where your first boss is or I will kill you. As you can see from your comrades...I am quite capable of doing so. So do well to not tell lies or hold any information."

One of them  grunted and then yelled out "I WON'T TELL YOU SHIT YOU GAY FUCK!" While calling Paris names doesn't hurt him. It does bother him that even in this situation this fool remains like a blind man. Paris got and and put his foot on the man's crotch. "Ill ask you one last time....or you won't be able to have kids" The man squealed a bit but then again showed his loyalty to the Pup Gang. "I SAID I WON'T SAY SHIT YOU LESBIAN" Paris then proceeded to crush the man's ball making him cry out in pain. Paris then put his foot on the man's head.

"You seem to not understand the type of problem you are in. I have no use for a Retard. Prepare yourself for the afterlife. Because it seems you welcome it with open arms."  Paris then crushed the pan's head like a insect. Blood again staining Paris's boots. He then turned his attention to the second pants pee guy. Paris with a sick look on his face asked the same question to his second captive. But it seems this man was more aware of the situation and quickly told Paris of what he needed to know.  

NOTE: Paris is not gay....not at all.....he likes pussy

4Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Empty Re: Oh so close to these twats [TASK] Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:54 pm

Trill Sameal

Supernova
Supernova

Trill Sameal

"Ok Ok...ill tell you where the boss is....just please...don't kill me" Paris looked up to the man and nodded "Ok the boss is in a warehouse by the docks. But he is heavily surrounded by strong guys so you should be careful. Warehouse 12" Paris got back up. "Thank you for your information. Now that you are useless I am going to kill you now" Before the man could say a word his windpipe was smashed in. Killing him.  

Paris had gotten the information he desired. It was time to kill this bitch and move on to the other two. Paris had to wash his boots off. They were bloody. It would bring him unnecessary  attention to walk the streets with bloody boots. So Paris decided to wash them off and take a shower. He was closing in on this guy. So he needed to be fresh when he finally meets this guy.

Paris just hoped this guy wasn't as weak as the people last night were. If so then this was going to be an easy gang to destroy. And while killing pirates and is fun and stuff it doesn't provide excitement. Put alas Paris was on the door step of the first boss. He wasn't going to fight this bloke during the day. He was going to fight him during the night. So that there are not to many witnesses. He wanted the people to sleep soundly at night. I guess? Whatever it is time. Finally time. To kick some Pup Gang Ass!   [/color]

TWC: 1073 >.> holy shit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum