One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
I Just Wanted Tea [Task] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Just Wanted Tea [Task] Empty I Just Wanted Tea [Task] Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Caxton T

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Caxton T
Task and Objective Post
Task:

2I Just Wanted Tea [Task] Empty Re: I Just Wanted Tea [Task] Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Caxton T

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Caxton T
Cedric pushed past the curtain in the entrance of the tea shop before entering. After spending most if his day out and about the island, some of it for training, some if it gathering intel and waiting for his next orders to come in. Coming to the tea shop was one of a couple things that brought him a moment of peace, as well as good tea. Scanning the scene as he pulled off the hood on his cloak, Cedric spotted a couple open seats up near the counter. Cedric lumbered up to the counter. After frequenting the shop during his time there, the owner had come to recognize the fishman, which usually wasn't that hard. The first few times he'd come there the owner seemed a little nervous about serving the fishman, but now he was greeted with a much friendlier disposition. "Ah Cedric, here for the usual green?" the owner said. "If it's not too much trouble sir." Cedric replied as he sat down at the table he'd chosen. "Oh, no trouble at all." the owner said waving off the comment. "It's your beli afterall." he said quietly  The owner disappeared into the back to get the water boiling for Cedric's tea. Cedric took more of a gander around the shop. There were some people that he'd seen there before, but never really talked to. Some others he didn't recognize as much. And others who looked away when his gaze met theirs. Other than those few people there, it was fairly empty and quiet. It was peaceful.

3I Just Wanted Tea [Task] Empty Re: I Just Wanted Tea [Task] Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Caxton T

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Caxton T
After a short wait, a somewhat now familiar whistling sounded from the back behind the counter signaling that his tea was just about ready. Some moments later, the owner brought out a kettle and a cup to Cedric's table. The owner returned to the back room. Cedric had just taken the first sip from his cup, when a group of young men loudly entered the shop. Their group seemed to have a red motif about them. Their leader had very bright red hair in an undercut style with the shaven sides of his hair being black. Their leader also had a large battle axe strapped onto his back. The group noisily moved to the counter. " What drinks ya got?" the leader asked leaning against the counter. The owner looked around confused. "This is a tea shop." He said. The leader looked at the owner, " alcoholic tea?" he asked. The owner looked around again, "Uh, no, sorry, lad." the owner replied. The leader looked to one of the others in his group. " you said there'd be booze here!" The other guy shrugged " That's what that old dude said." he said. "Whatever." the leader said. "There's a bar the next street down." Cedric spoke up after a few more sips of his tea. The group turned around and saw Cedric. "What the fuck is that?" one of them exclaimed. Followed by some vague mumbling between the group. "Oh" one of them spoke up. " I think that's one of those fishmen!" they said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum