One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
[Task] Smoke Them Out EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Task] Smoke Them Out Empty [Task] Smoke Them Out Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Silent Bones

Silent Bones
1630 WORDS
#TASKS
Invaders Must Die
We are the prodigies, young bloods of colonies. Fight us, ye of miserable fortune, for our hands shall bring ruin. Come and we shall give you life, martyrdom cannot come without strife.

A SCOPE SIGHT FIXED by one of the other marines working in Bones' group within Baterilla helped her take the fixed rifle and line up it's sight with one of the windows of the Casper Bar. From what she could see there were at the very least seven pirates within. One of the other marines on the rooftop she was on was shaking in fear, most likely his first time but it wasn't too uncommon to see most men crack under the pressure. Relying only on herself, the cloaked woman passes by her comrades and heads down the stairs of the building she was now within which was across from the bar. Cheers and laughter as well as the screams of patrons came from the inside when she finally came face to face with it's entrance. The only concrete indication of a brawl was when one of it's participants was thrown through the wooden door and out onto the paved ground in front of the Kuja's legs. Bones took a good look and found that it was just a civilian, helping them onto their feet and having them scurry off. Thankful that she had rested well before this confrontation, the marine woman rose a leg and kicked the door off it's hinges right towards two of the lesser pirates from the crew, crashing their bodies hard against the bar counter. The first to take notice of this was the First Mate, a swordsman of rather fair calibur, taking hold of his cutlass and immediately charged towards Bones. Removing one of her arms free from the depth of her cloak, she rose it into the path of the blade, using her eyes to follow the motion of the swing until it connected with the Iron Bracer located on the arm itself, making sparks fly free from it's length.

Bones sighed when her gaze looked onto the face of the First mate and the three lesser pirates now surrounding her in a circle. "Don't you men ever have any class?" She'd say, provoking them all to charge at her in timed paces, with her own body she began to dodge their blows as though they were as slow as a turtle, having kicked down against the ground ten times in the blink of an eye and shifted her form from her original position. "Soru." Her eyes kept track of their body positions and after their attacks stopped she stopped her movements returning to her natural speed and grabbed one of the lesser grunts, slammed their face onto her knee, spun their body around so it's back faced her and kicked them on-top the first mate who fell back as a result. "One, Three, One.." She mumbled to herself, setting the tempo of the fight itself as she memorized their strikes and movements. The other two lesser pirates that hadn't been knocked unconscious yet swung with a pair of swords at her legs and head. As a result of quick thinking she kicked at her own leg and made her body fall downwards until it went horizontal, spinning herself through the openings of the two blades. The lesser pirates had little time to remain baffled before with a stand of her body Bones rose her right leg slightly. "Ran.. kyaku!" She called out and swung her leg in a swift horizontal slash which sent a wave of sharp pressurized air outwards and cut into the backs of the two lesser pirates and knocked the downed First Mate off the ground and onto the bar next to his Captain. The First Mate wasn't down for the count yet however and sat up, slapping his hand onto the bar table whilst he shouted; "Captain, captain! Help out here damn it! Stop drinking and hel-" In the middle of trying to get his boss to get off his ass at the bar table, a punch was delivered to his face, knocking him out cold behind the bar counter finally -- a punch by his own drunk Captain.

Louis Belmont rose from his spot at the bar counter, swaying from left to right while he walked over until just about 2 meters from where Bones stood. "Heh.. you sure know how to party Marine boy!" Bones frowned, clearly the man was far too intoxicated to realize the female voice that she carried, no matter it'd make it all the more easier to strike at him. Spinning her body around she'd bring a quick kick towards the man's face who in spite of his clear alcoholic daze had fallen down onto the ground and begun rubbing his belly, having dodged the kick successfully through rather unusual means. Slightly irritated by her failure to strike the man she began to kick at him while he was on the floor, in response though, each kick was met by a roll out of the way by the man who only chuckled at the effort given. "I don't know where they teach you how to fight but if you come at me like that you'll never hit me~." Belmont was a silver-tongued bastard who was quite the bother with his words, even Bones found it hard not to get somewhat angry at his provocations.

"I have no time to waste on your silly little games..." She'd provide her answer to his bemused smirk and while she prepared to strike him with a Shigan, his body rose up quicker than she had anticipated, receiving a blow of his fists right to the stomach which sent Bones' body tumbling across the room and right into several tables. "Well if you don't then neither do I, little lass." So he did know her gender after-all! Regardless, that hardly mattered with how much Bones' stomach was hurting under the attack she suffered. What speed this man carried, she didn't even have enough time to put up Tekkai to block the blow or even knew it was coming from such a disadvantage of laying prone on the floor. "Come at me then lass, I want to see if you can conquer my Drunken Style with those fancy movements of yours. I was watching through a mirror at the bar~." Bones could see why most marines would have some level of trouble with this man, he had the intellect to back up his bravado to a certain degree. Now raising onto her feet, Bones steadied herself and began to plan out just what she was going to do with this Captain now that it was just the two of them in this brawl.

During her analysis, Louis gives her no respite and began to sway and stumble his way over towards her until he lunges forward with a strike at her shoulder. Once more, it comes with a level of speed that rivals Bones' own but with her reflexes being just slightly above this man's she's able to curve her body's angle slightly to dodge it but suffers immediately after as he takes hold of the back of her head and slams their foreheads against one another. Bones' nose begins to bleed as she stumbles backwards and he rights himself again. "Ngh.." She grumbles at the throbbing ache the blow left on her, beginning to believe if she didn't do something of high caliber and risk that she'd no doubt die here, raising her leg slightly her body began to travel in a quick shift to the right making three Rankyaku kicks all together. "San-Rankyaku!" The man smiled and had begun to try and move out of the way of three rankyaku's believing them to be separate but his eyes widened when they conjoined into an asterisk-like shape and slammed into his body, cutting a large gash into his skin and knocking him prone onto the floor.

Just when the Captain had begun to rise back onto his feet, twenty Ensign marines arrived inside of the bar and all pointed their rifles towards the captain and his men. Bones wanted to finish the man off, having been given the authority to use lethal force but she hardly could handle the dizziness his strikes had caused her. "Better than I thought you were, Silent Bones." She hears behind her as a Marine Commander stepped through the door and she recognized him as one of ones whom picked her up from the Pirate ship that kidnapped her a few years ago. "Best you go back now and get some rest.. we can handle him from here. You'll get the credit for having incapacitating him and his boys quite a lot. We've been trying to get Belmont for months but none could really handle his moves much. Extra points for keeping him alive.. next stop for him is in Impel Down, Wahahahahaha!" Bones had almost forgotten how much the Commander liked to speak, she could hardly even stand for it as she was right now. Hearing that she'd get the credit she deserved at least gave her some sort of satisfaction when shuffling towards the bar's open entrance.

"Heh.. better sleep with one eye open, kiddo. Next time I'm free, that skull face of yours is going right on my target list." Belmont called out to her before being kicked in the face by the Commander and knocked clean out. "Heh, don't worry about him, good job." While the Commander's reassurance was well placed, it was not entirely comforting, she knew during that fight that had they not arrived she could have well enough died in that fight with that Pirate. Thanking her training of the Rokushiki techniques, she went off from the bar and down the road towards one of the Inn's. She was determined to tend to her wounds and get stronger, but first came rest -- and lots of it.
ASTERISM@ネバーランド

(~Completed~)
Stamina, Skills used:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum