One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
From fear to terror. [Open to uroboros pirates] EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Wow, Enies Lobby was huge and scary, it was almost too terrifying for the young, inexperienced and cowardly Kuja, yet she needed to gain experience and to go out to the lobby, even though it was so scary for her that the lobby itself, not even the the rest of the island all around it, just the lobby alone was scary. "take a deep breath... don't let the fear take over... i can't let it get the better of me, so just keep my calm. i must stay calm, don't let it take over" Mea thought to herself, breathing heavily as she was terrified of all the thoughts she was having through her head got the better of her.

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
"Something troubling you kiddo?" came a voice before a hand came down on Mea's shoulder. Not a hand grabbing her or anything, but merely resting on her shoulder in a friendly gesture. Somehow, the navigator of the Uroboros Pirates had come up on the doctor without her known. He gave her a small, friendly smile, before his gaze turned up to look at the island before them. "Enies Lobby, the courthouse of the world. Whenever one of the big guys goes to trial, it's here. And from what I hear, there's never been a "Not Guilty" verdict." Then again, the idea did make sense. If someone was a big enough name to warrant being sent here, they obviously were guilty of the crimes that made them famous.

He looked down at the little doctor. There was nervousness in his eyes. "It's almost overwhelming, isn't it? We just get out into the Grand Line, and we end up on the marine's doorstep. It's like fate's mocking us, isn't it?"[/color]

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
"yeah... Enies lobby is really scary, i heard and read about the trials that happen in the area. it is scary to think that... if we get caught... we may die in that very place. it brings nightmares to me every night just thinking about it. Issac, i don't want any of us to die here... it is just... scary to think of anyone dying here. it is terrifying. i... don't want to think about death... not one bit..." Mea told nicholas, still a little scared about everything going through her head, which was the lobby, the possibility of death from going through the lobby, and the thought and image of everyone dying, making Mea terrified of the lobby.

Last edited by Mea Kurosaki on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas nodded as she spoke. Indeed, the place was one of the three scariest places for a pirate to be. The other two were much worse though. Marineford, the headquarters of the marines themselves, and Impel Down, the legendary prison. Seeing the little doctor's fear, Nicholas gently wrapped his arms around her in a warm, comforting hug. "I don't want any of us to die here as well. Especially since it was my Log Pose that brought us here." Sure, Nicolas knew full well he couldn't control where the Log Pose pointed, but the fact that, as navigator, he was the one who brought them here, still weighed on his conscience. He tried to put on a brave face, looking the little Kuja doctor in the eyes. "Well, we'll just have to try our hardest not to die then. I mean, we have got the captain and Melissa Devaroux in our crew after all. And not to mention your good friend Nicky here, I'm sure we'll come out just fine, only a hell of a lot more rich and famous because of it."

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
"Nicholas... your so kind. thank you so so much. your heart is so kind, i feel brave when your around. i am sure we can get out of there alive. Linnea and Melly are really strong, same with Issac and yourself, liara too. plus, you got me, the person who will be the best doctor in the world, so i will try my best to keep you all alive. i give you my word. " Mea would say to Nicholas with a tone of conviction and bravery, hugging the navigator back to show she trusted him and didn't want to let him get hurt, nor the others as she wanted to grow stronger, not only as a doctor but as a pirate.

"keep calm. as long as i got friends and crew mates like Nicholas here, Linnea, Melly, Liara, Issac... i shouldn't be scared to go out and fight. I'm a doctor, so i need to be out in the field a lot more then i am now. i must... get stronger." Mea thought to herself, trying to get her confidence up so then she wouldn't get scared by anything that may get in her way.

Flashdance

Pirates
Pirates

Flashdance
Nicholas smiled as the little doctor hugged him back, the navigator giving her an affectionate pet on the head. "Hey, we're crew mates. It's only right we be here for you each other, you know?" he chuckled lightly, "And we'll be sure nothing happens to you either. After all, we'd be in a real mess if we lost the doctor, now would we?" Playfully messing with her hair, Nicholas turned to the door. "Well, I'm going to see what our captain has in mind for us here. Feel free to join me if you want, otherwise I'll let you know." He looked back and gave her one last smile before leaving the room.

Mea Kurosaki

Pirates
Pirates

Mea Kurosaki
Nicholas... he was so kind to Mea, which was understandable since they were crew mates and friends, and if Nicholas wasn't on Mea's good side, then maybe Mea wouldn't treat him for any of his injuries. hearing Nicholas say he was gonna head up and talk to Linnea, Mea was still behind her studies and needed to catch up on them, so she would have to decline the going to chat to Linnea. "Sorry, Nicholas. i need to catch up on my studies. if i slip up on the field, then it wouldn't be pretty. see you later, Nicholas. i hope i am able to get better in my field of work so then no one here gets hurt." Mea said to Nicholas with a small smile before heading back to her cabin and begin to study more about the medicine that could be found in the Grand line.

[OOC: very sorry for the late reply]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum