One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A captain in search of his crew (Open social nk Crew recruitment)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji had barely taken a few steps when he caught the sound of approaching feet hie stood with his hand on the doorknob to his quarters and let it go and turned about. His trench coat sleeves flapping in the wind ad he had slid out of them and rested his coat on his shoulders. his right hand reached for his sword instinctively but he withheld his drawing of it as he saw it was someone who sounded like they were in there teen years.

He nodded his head and looked over at the doctor and his new vice captain and watched them head there separate ways after they had gotten onto the ship and went separate ways. All that was needed was to pull in the crossing plank and untie the rope and they would be set to go on there adventure. He smiled and slowly walked down his stairs and looked out at the masked stranger "Yes I am the one who had those posters printed and spread them around the island interested in joining I take it?"  

He cracked his knuckles excitedly and looked at the young man  but kept up his air of friendliness in his tone of voice. "Sorry to say but the vice captain position has been filled however your welcome to come aboard and join us better make up your mind quickly." He chuckled and slowly began to pull the plank in back towards the boat. It wasn't a difficult jump t make to the ship one could easily just walk up the rope on the dock and hop aboard. He smirked as he pulled the board in and looked at his watch. the marines should be at the bar by now they would have ten minutes head start if they were lucky. "So you coming aboard or not i don't have time for a proper interview sadly so please forgive my directness."

Yaska Akujin

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Yaska Akujin
"So you coming aboard or not i don't have time for a proper interview sadly so please forgive my directness."  Yaska studied the man who said he had printed the sheets, he looked as young as he did and this was exactly what Yas was looking for.  A ship, a captain, a crew, and when it was all said and done the journey to bring true peace to the Blues and eventually Paradise.  

Who assumed to the captain started to pull the plank towards the boat which would make for Yaska to jump a couple of feet to land safely on the deck. “Well then it appears you have yourself a navigator.  I know these waters like the back of my left and right hand.”  Yaska grinned heavily as he showed the palm of his left hand and the back of his right.  “So what is the plan where do we go from here?  I have all the knowledge of the blues locked away in my head, I can even help expand the map by finding locations that have yet to be discovered.  Whatever your call is.”  Yaska continued as he crossed his arms and leaned against the main mast.

[Yaska Exit]

Last edited by Yaska Akujin on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alaric

Pirates
Pirates

Alaric
Zanji smirked happily as the new person jumped aboard his ship just before he pulled the plank away. He smiled even more so when he heard the man say he was a navigator. "Oh that's wonderful news we are in need of a navigator your most welcome indeed it seems fate may have shined on me this day." He reached into his coat and pulled out his sword and cut the line from the dock and sheathed his sword back in its scabbard.

He slowly turned his back to the new navigator and walked up the stairs and stopped at the helm and looked over at the masked man. "Well then as for our destination we are going to orange town for now i have a feeling we might find some more fortune there as we did on this island plus it is the closest island we will be able to get more supplies we have enough to get there."

He walked past the helm and opened his door to his quarters and took in a few steps and walked into his room. His door would remain open for a few moments as he looked at the masked man. "Well my new mysterious friend take them helm and set a course for orange town, by the way my names Zanji D. Ryotoji and I'm the captain welcome aboard." He chuckled and turned and closed the door to his room. He was going to take a well deserved nap for all of his hard work he had done this day.

(Zanji Exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum