One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) Empty A Dishonest Girl's Work (Haki Training) Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Blake pulled a big black bag with her as she entered a small vacant shed, which she had rented, at the harbour of Briss. Huffing and puffing she pulled the bag onto an empty chair waiting for her. It had been quite the hassle to acquire the bag's content, but certainly was worth every drop of sweat. While helping out in one of the local pubs she had run into the content of the bag, waited till he was drunk enough and then under the pretext of helping the man home, knocked him unconscious, bagged him and dragged him to the shed. On second thought she could just have lured him with her and saved the walking, but her urge to hurt him had been too strong from the moment she seen him.

The reason for intense hate became visible as soon as she pulled the bag of, a bright white uniform, with some blue became visible. The man she had kidnapped was a Marine, not really one of the big ones, just a small one, but still a dog of the government. Her hands were almost shaking as she resisted to pull her dagger from her sleeve and kill him right there, but no she had gotten the man for a purpose, very important purpose! He was her guinea pig to improve her Haki use.

Over the years she occasionally had taken people she planed to kill as test subjects, all of them with a reason, like being Marines or bastards or just stepping on her foot. Not metaphorical, while shopping a man had really stepped on her foot, so she followed him home and practised to read his mind, with little success and in the end just used Haki to enhance her hand while pushing it through his stomach.

For the Marine she had a whole set of tasks planed, she wanted to go over her Haki step by step, but first she had to cove a sock in his mouth, lucky he had two. Socks were great against attracting unneeded attention. Then she gave him a few strong slaps and to really get him working a cold bucket ocean water over the head. It worked just perfectly as he quickly began to squirm and struggle against the ropes with which Blake had restrained him.

Smiling she poked his cheek. “Hey there big white man.” She giggled with excitement as she focused her Haki into her finger nail and slowly dug it into his cheek. But no, no, no! The plan was to do it in another order.  “Restrain yourself, you can not break the toy this quick.” With the help of her other hand she removed her hand from the man's cheek, giving way for the running blood. “But I we could say that was one step of Haki training, right?” Looking at the man with innocent eyes she waited for an answer, when nothing but muffled sounds of pain came from him she got a bit angry and rammed one of her daggers into the man's shin. “I asked a question, at least nod!” Quickly the man nodded and her angry face made way for a new innocent smile. “Good I like it, even if you are a Marine I am happy we understand each other so quick!”

She leaned back up and stretched a little, then began searching her pockets for a note she had writen for the purpose of her Haki training, while she left the dagger stuck in the man's leg. First on the list was Kenbunshoku Haki. While the Marine sat on his chair, terrified to death, the girl jumped through the room and grabbed a piece of clothes and some earplugs and restricted her own senses, then she began walking around him, focused on his presence. For a while she even left the shed just to test the whole range. But as soon as she noticed that the man was trying to get the knife out of his leg she was back, smiling like a maniac and giving the blade a strong kick to flick it out of the wound. “Man you should just have said something!” Shivering in pain from the pain the man stared at her, unable to believe what was going on. “Hmmm I think you are scared and in pain, but that could just be a hunch and not the result of Haki, so again that is a failure.” For the man unable to see she wrote down “failure to read mind again” on her list.

Then she got ready for the next part. Looking through the shed she found a rusty axe blade. It was just perfect for the first step of the next training point. “Actually maybe first we should try Haoushoku!” Sitting herself on the man's lap she let all her killing intent fly straight into him, for a moment he shock violently and then his head just dropped down. That was clearly a success, but she had to see how strong it was, so she lifted the axe blade up and tried imbuing it with Busoushoku Haki before smashing it in the man's shoulder. But it cut far less than she had expected, apparently she still struggled at this task, it was defiantly not combat ready. On the other hand it helped to wake the man, which disappointed her a bit again. “Nothing but failures so far”, she groaned and jumped up from the man to get some distance between them. From the other end of the shed she again stared at the man and let her pink aura flare wide, quickly making the man unconscious again.

The whole picture made her laugh a little, but she still had some training to do. This time coating her hands with Busoushoku Haki she steped next to the restrained man and gave him a punch in the face. The first was not enough to wake him, so she punched him again and again and again, even after he was long awake and his nose had been splintered she did not stop, till she finally felt satisfied and had knocked him of the chair. “I would say that works reasonable well, I hope you agree.” Looking towards the girl in fear their eyes met and he quickly nodded, to which Blake smiled wide. “Good, that conducts all training for this day, I really appreciated your help.” Lifting up her dagger she stepped towards him. He still was shaking in terror, but she just leaned down and began cutting the ropes restraining him. “Come on, did you forget we managed to become friends, right?”

Naturally the man did not trust the friendliness one bit, as soon as he could he started crawling to towards the door. Nice how Blake was she stepped past him and opened it for him. She followed him all the way, cheering him on, on the narrow path near the ocean that lead to the shed, till she had played around enough. Letting her Aura flare once more she watched the man fall flat on his face before her. “I never asked your name, I guess for my notes I just call you Real, is that okay? I always thought that was a funny name.” Noted it down and tied a few stones to the man's feet, then she swung her leg far back, almost like a soccer player, coated it in Haki and gave the man a heavy kick, which sent him flying thumbing down into the ocean next to him. If anything she had learned that it was not necessary to carry bodies as long as they could move themselves.

With all her work done she stretched a little and looked towards the night sky, it was time to catch a few hours of sleep, before she had to get up for work again.

1320 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum