One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Challenge Me EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Challenge Me EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Challenge Me EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Challenge Me EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Challenge Me EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Challenge Me EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Challenge Me EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Challenge Me EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Challenge Me EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Challenge Me Empty Challenge Me Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Welcome

Meet Roy

Steele's Image:
"Commander Steele!", Captain John had said in a loud firm voice enough that Commander Steele could turn to address his superior. Commander Steele had turn in a awkward spin one that shows that marching wasn't his hobby or talent. But nevertheless Commander Steele complete a 180 degree turn only to find himself looking at Captain John, and some new guy who he never met before. Captain John was about 4meter from his location leaning against his wooden desk as the new guy stood to the left of him dress in a marine attire similar to that of a Ensign rank.

"Would you come over here for a minute please?" Commander Steele had frown he was just about to go on break . The fact it was cut short due to Captain John requesting his appearance had mad Steele mad a bit. He couldn't wait to leave this damn job but for now he need it support for his plans to take over Briss Kingdom so he played along like any other puppet would. Commander Steele had begin to walk over to Captain John he had wonder what did the Captain want with him as he head in the direction of his superior. It took Commander Steele a few seconds before he arrive in front of Captain John before Captain John could speak Commander Steele had said," Yes Captain?"Commander Steele had begin to think himself," An this better be good I was about to go on break."Commander Steele had folded his arms as he stare at Captain John directly into his eyes with a smug look.

~200/200Stamina~
100%Condition
1/5
265 WC

2Challenge Me Empty Re: Challenge Me Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Welcome

Meet Roy

Steele's Image:
" Ahh wonderful Commander Steele!Meet Ensign Roy he will be aiding Briss Kingdom temporarily." Captain John had spoke in a loud firm voice enough that if anyone was near they could easily hear the conversation. Commander Steele had turn his gaze to Ensign Roy as he begins examine him closely then said ,"Nice to meet you lad." . Ensign Roy had ,"The pleasure is all mine Commander Steele."Commander Steele had a smirk of satisfaction it not always Steele was praised with such formalities. Other then his normal tongue lashing from his Superiors which was oddly a lot lately giving the past experience he had.But Commander Steele couldn't allow such formalities to go to his head he had to focus on what is important, and these ranks was mostly the reason why such formalities were needed. Because without a chain of command there would be no order, and if there's no order then chaos will claim the world.Captain John had said
,"Commander Steele would you mine showing , Ensign Roy a few moves. I guess you can say a spar or something along those lines."Commander Steele had snapped back into reality upon hearing his name . Ensign Roy seems pretty relax about the suggestion as he dress in citizen attire due to being off duty today. Which consist of a tan button up trench coat, a pair of green jeans, a scarf, a pair of brown gloves, and a pair of boots. In Commander Steele opinion as a marine of the World Government he could dress a bit better but some shit can't be help not everyone can dress nice. Commander Steele had said

said,"It will be my pleasure right this way to the training facility Roy."Commander Steele had a surge of adrenaline pumping through his blood the fact that he was about to enter into battle was enough to spark several surges of approval as a warrior, and brute. As Commander Steele had lead the way to the training field.

~200/200Stamina~
100%Condition
2/5
330 WC

3Challenge Me Empty Re: Challenge Me Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Welcome

Meet Roy

Steele's Image:
, " Ensign Roy!Looks like we are here." Commander Steele had spoke in a level of tone enough for Ensign Roy to hear . The training facility was rather large stretching about 10 meters in all directions, with additional several wooden practice dummies against the walls. Commander Steele had turn his gaze to Ensign Roy as he said ,"I guess we shall begin. Take your spot on the other end of me,and come at me with everything you got!"Ensign Roy had nodded in approval as he walked over to the opposite side of Steele the distance between both man were 10 meters. It had only took Ensign Roy only a few seconds to arrive at the opposite end of Commander Steele as he call out to Steele saying,"Alrighty Commander here I come." .Before Commander Steele could reply Ensign Roy had already disappear in a blur of Speed. Commander Steele knew he had little chance of matching the speed but tried anyway. Commander Steele body begin to change unfortunately Ensign Roy had already appeared to the left of Commander Steele in mid jump as he withdraw a copper pipe  from his trench coat. Roy had deliver a mighty swing into Commander Steele already morphing left arm. The weight of the blow would have done considerable amount of damage unfortunately Roy had deliver the strike upon the already morphing left arm and due Commander Steele arm already morphing skin it damage was lower to that of bruising level.

Ensign Roy had jump back upon the blow contact as he examine Steele body closely. He had said," Now I understand why they called you the tank. I guess the true battle begin now." Commander Steele body had finished the transforming as he glance at Roy who was 3 meters to his left.
~100%Condition~
3/5
299 WC

4Challenge Me Empty Re: Challenge Me Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:38 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Welcome

Meet Roy

Steele's Image:
Commander Steele had took into consideration that the chance of hitting Ensign Roy successfully was limited due to Roy superior speed. Thus Commander Steele decided a different approach would be needed his normal brutes ways would cause his body to get hit more but also leave a opening for Steele to landed a serious blow. Ensign Roy felt confident due to his superior speed, and he should felt like that because speed determined who deliver a maiming blow to the whom. Unfortunately he would find himself dealing with superior defense which may be a bit harder for him to break.

Commander Steele attempt to tackle Roy but Roy simply side step and attempt to slam his pipe into Commander Steele leg. Unfortunately the copper pipe didnt do much damage to Steele armor, and upon the pipe successful strike Commander Steele Soru directly behind Roy. As Commander Steele attempt to deliver a slap with both of his left arms which would send Ensign Roy hurling into the ground about 3 meters away. Commander Steele massive arms had find there mark directly across Roy back which Roy may find very uncomfortable due to level of strength he possessed.

Ensign Roy had said ,"Urgh! Crap your hits hurts." Roy back was heavily bruised as he stood back up as he readjust his body so he face Commander Steele. Commander Steele had simply look for more opening against Roy. The battle had rage on unfortunately Ensign Roy had took a considerable amount of damage which ultimately cause Roy to surrender. Lucky for Commander Steele his body wasn't thrash as bad as Ensign Roy due to his unbelievable hard shell that many people struggle against.

~178/200Stamina~
Tranformation.
Soru.
Upkeep for Tranformation.
100%Condition
4/5
276WC

5Challenge Me Empty Re: Challenge Me Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:32 am

Devil

Pirates
Pirates

Devil

Welcome

Meet Roy

Steele's Image:
The battle was over with Ensign Roy couldn't break through Commander Steele exoskeleton. He had admitted defeated due to serious bruise along his body which Steele could have broke instead but was holding back. Ultimately Commander Steele body was bang up but not as badly as Ensign Roy thanks to unbelievable hard defense. It was times in the battle that Roy had strike at Steele joints, and weak areas. Unfortunately Commander Steele allows those hits to connect in order too successful landed a attack. The battle had lasted about 8 minutes in real life that felt like a life time , and believe it or not Steele had consume a decent amount of his stamina in order to keep up with Roy. But that battle was now over, and both officials had shakes hands then compliment
each other on a battle well fought.

Commander Steele had reverted his body back to normal as he examined his torn or stretch clothes which was would be more money he would have to seek into. Maybe he could get some one to develop a material that can withstand his harsh body transforming, and durability clothed. Either way only time will tell Commander Steele had quickly return to his office were he have a extra pair of clothes awaiting in his office if such things may happen. Commander Steele had been sure to check on Ensign Roy condition as Hr left the base though.After that Commander Steele had disappear out the marine buildings for his break one that he had long earn .

~178/200Stamina~
100%Condition
5/5
Enough{exit}
250WC

6Challenge Me Empty Re: Challenge Me Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Cipher

Revolutionaries
Revolutionaries

Cipher
Ba'al wrote:

Welcome

Meet Roy

Steele's Image:
"Commander Steele!", Azure heard someone shout as he was walking around Commander Steele had took into consideration that the chance of hitting Ensign Roy successfully was limited due to Roy superior speed. Thus Commander Steele decided a different approach would be needed his normal brutes ways would cause his body to get hit more but also leave a opening for Steele to landed a serious blow. Ensign Roy felt confident due to his superior speed, and he should felt like that because speed determined who deliver a maiming blow to the whom. Unfortunately he would find himself dealing with superior defense which may be a bit harder for him to break.

Commander Steele attempt to tackle Roy but Roy simply side step and attempt to slam his pipe into Commander Steele leg. Unfortunately the copper pipe didnt do much damage to Steele armor, and upon the pipe successful strike Commander Steele Soru directly behind Roy. As Commander Steele attempt to deliver a slap with both of his left arms which would send Ensign Roy hurling into the ground about 3 meters away. Commander Steele massive arms had find there mark directly across Roy back which Roy may find very uncomfortable due to level of strength he possessed.

Ensign Roy had said ,"Urgh! Crap your hits hurts." Roy back was heavily bruised as he stood back up as he readjust his body so he face Commander Steele. Commander Steele had simply look for more opening against Roy. The battle had rage on unfortunately Ensign Roy had took a considerable amount of damage which ultimately cause Roy to surrender. Lucky for Commander Steele his body wasn't thrash as bad as Ensign Roy due to his unbelievable hard shell that many people struggle against.
~200/200Stamina~
100%Condition
1/5
265 WC

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum