One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) Empty Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:29 am

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Arc Type: Turf Preparation / Standard
Arc Name: Cleaning Briss Kingdom
Arc Tier: 2
Sea: South Blue
Island: Briss Kingdom
Arc Description: The goal of the Arc is to weaken the standing of the Marines in Briss Kingdom and pull their attention away from their own base to the city, to prepare destroying the local base.

End I

Task Name: Things The Dog Dragged In
Tier: 2
NPC or PC: NPC
Crew, Team, or Personal: Personal/Team
Description: Enough fun with Marines and rich ass holes. All that killing has attracted other Pirates and they don't really play by the rules. The plan was only to wash out the dirt with a wave of blood, but leave the normal people around. Yet they start attacking helpless citizens. Lucky you get invited to pay him a visit and celebrate all the good work you did. Perfect for killing the captain.
It is very important to take care of him before the Marines arrive, so they can not reclaim the trust of the people.
Enemy Details: T2 Pirate Captain
Boss: /

2Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) Empty Re: Things The Dog Dragged In (Arc-Task) Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:53 am

Blake C. Mercury

Pirates
Pirates

Blake C. Mercury
Blake woke up with a loud groan. Her arm felt like it was on fire, even after removing the bullet from it. It had only barely scratched through her muscles but hurt like crazy. It made her so angry! Angry mostly at her own failure, but even more angry at the ass hole that had shot her. Above all else she felt weak, not to the point where she was scared or anything, but she felt that if she did not rely on her Haki, she had very little to offer. Her dagger handling was top notch, if it came to backstabbing someone, but that was far from enough to take over or even just free a whole kingdom. Additionally sooner or later her Haki would not be enough to solve every problem.

With a pain filled scream she rammed one of her tanto into the wall above her bed. “I need some other sort of strength.” But what kind of strength was there? Sure she could try to improve her fighting style more, but that had limits, maybe one of those Devil Fruits? Maybe strength in numbers? The girl had trouble trusting others and Devil Fruits were more a legend to her, not like they just grew on trees near by. She thought of the boy she had meet before, but failed to work with and again she stabbed into the wall, with her hurting arm and fell back into the bed.

Frustration was keeping her awake and in the end even when the sun rose she could not sleep. Raising and pulling the dagger from the wall she looked into the mirror. It was time to change bandages. If she was not hiding maybe she could have visited a doctor, if she knew a doctor to begin with. Without one the little bit of needle work she had picked up over the years had to be enough. While she was taking a look at the wound and reapplying fresh bandages she made sure to not look at her back. Even this bullet wound would heal and just leave a tiny scare compared to the giant burn mark on her back. She especially did not want to remember the reasoning behind it.

Again groaning in pain she struggled putting a new shirt on, before sitting back down on her bed, still staring coldly at the face in the mirror. To get stronger she had to be strict with herself, stricter than anyone else. Only then could she acquire strength, stronger than any one else's, strength to destroy this whole twisted world!

Just as she was in the middle of thinking about silly ambitions and philosophy she heard a loud crashing sound near her. Could a girl not even get some time to think over her weakness before someone interrupted? In a foul mood she got back up and took a look out of the door. What she saw was hard to believe, a ship flying a black flag had set in the harbour and begun to fire its cannons at the city. Next to it she spotted a sinking Marine ship. At least that was no longer a problem. It made her slightly laugh as she stretched her unharmed arm a bit while stepping outside.

The whole harbour area was under fire and at the same time big groups of pirates were taking and killing whatever they could get into their hands. One even tried to approach her, but Blake was far to annoyed by all the noise they were making, so without thinking about it much she blasted him with Haoushoku and slit his throat even before he hit the ground. Then she looked towards the ship again and started to wonder if she should pay them a visit. She had no problem with their actions, but she was kind of annoyed that they were so loud and if they did not look out a cannon ball would sooner or later hit her shed. “Such a hassle...”, she sighed, used the dead man's back to wipe her tanto and hid it in her sleeve again, then she started to slowly walk the path along the ocean, while watching the pirate ship anchor and release even more men into the city.

Just as she became visible to the men on board she heard a deep voice calling out to her: “Hey hooded girl!” Surprised she turned towards the voice, just to see a man standing at the rear end of the ship and waving to her. “You are that Marine killer, ain't ya?” Tilting her head Blake looked at the man a bit closer, he was a dirty looking fellow, remains of food still in his long beard and other things she could not really identify on his shirt and hat. However the hat, no matter how dirty it was, still looked like that of a pirate captain, with a feather and all. He also was not missing the obligatory animal on his shoulder, in his case a hamster. Which made Blake wonder a little bit, but she just shrugged it of. “Yes that would be me”, she replied and put on a fake smile.

“Get on here girly, I want a woman like you in my crew!” That made everything a lot easier, smiling a bit brighter Blake kept walking over the wood leading to the ship, passing a few late attackers. Then she leaped on the deck and quickly took a look around. The whole ship did not look much prettier than its crew. She could understand why they wanted her to join, but what woman would be able to survive in such a dump, it looked even worse than the last Marine ship she had been on and that one was covered in blood and half burning.

Watching her steps she walked towards the captain, who quickly introduced himself as something-something beard. With the many bearded pirates in the world it was hard to remember, next he invited her into his cabin to talk about her work and possible joining. Blake had no interest in joining his crew, but had nothing against a free tour around and possible money offers.

Once inside she knocked a chair over to free it from the dirty dishes on top of it, before standing it up again and sitting down in front of the captain's desk. It was a small room, dirty windows to the back of the ship barely let in any light, in the corner was some collection of dirty clothes on what seemed like a bed, in the middle stood the big desk, covered in papers, leftover food and maps. “Well ya know, me and my boys heard you are killing some whites around here.” That sounded slightly racist. “So we thought, why not join the fun!” While he continued talking he occasionally shoved something that looked like cold chicken through his thick beard into his loud mouth and just kept talking as he was chewing, spraying the desk with meat stripes. Blake was so disgusted she had trouble paying attention at all. “... here we even offer you some joining bonus.” Saying that he pulled a bag onto the desk and opened it, at least the beli looked somewhat clean.

“What do ya say?” The girl looked around and took the bag of beli. “I'm sure you have a bit more right?” Laughing the pirate spit even more food over the desk. “Sure but ya ain't worth that much.” Sighing too much was unhealthy, but Blake could not help it. “I'm not talking about me, I thought maybe your life was worth more to you than that.” Her bad mood had finally reached a peak and angrily she reached out to the man, dug her hand in his beard and smashed him face first into the desk. “Honestly I am disgusted, by both you and the way you handle things.” She smashed his face against the desk again. “I will take all the money you have here, kill you and all your men I come across outside.” This time she used enough strength to smash his ugly face right through the desk. “If I needed help from someone like you, I would ask.” That said she stomped downwards. She was in such a bad mood she just wanted to crush the man under her boot. Over and over she stomped down on him, without realizing she had enhanced her leg with Haki and then she heard a cracking, not from the man's skull, but from the floor it was buried in.

“Oh shit!”
Hastily she took the bag and anything valuable she could hold as the floor was making way for the heavy captain to fall through it and leaped to the door. The girl that had worried about her own weakness was a bit shocked to see the ship slowly crack, even when it was a bit rusty and old. So shocked that she just left it barely in time before it started sinking. Well since the ship was taking it's time she actually did not have to hurry, but better be save! Back on land she looked over her shoulder and saw another ship approach, this time flying a white flag, with the hated seagull on it. Since the pirate ship and its captain were already taken care of, that only left to clean the few men in the city port, before the birds could get them, and so she quickly hid the few valuables and made her way to hunt herself some stinking pirates.

1610 Words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum