One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Empty We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Spoiler:

Loki had found himself on Yotsuba Island after sailing for quite some time in his little row boat. As young man who worked under a master shipwright he was well past the point where he longed to build his own ship and branch out past the West Blue. Sadly however this would require a lot of materials and also a lot of money to go along with it. Because of this, and partly due to his own bad luck, he hit dry land right next to what he could compare to a shanty town. The small village had skipped a few generations of technology it appeared and relied heavily on religion and a mix of their own beliefs. He had been travelling with a few other girls who's ages were relatively close to his own. They had met earlier on by chance in their travels and decided they could work together more efficiently rather then go their separate ways. Leading them up to this point where they were begged for work in this little village. As the story was told by what Loki could only assume was the elder of the village, as he was old and had a fancy hat and an even fancier stick, they learned that the Villages shaman was kidnapped not too long ago. Their shaman who was named Jeff was taken by a gang of some sorts. The gang was led by man who the village referred to as El Pollo Diablo. Despite the silly name he supposedly commanded quite a good sized crew. Apart from that the're wasn't much else they could offer in terms of information other than what Jeff looked like, and that there was a bar close by that some gang member were usually spotted around.

2We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Empty Re: We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
Elizabeth had been following and joined a little band of misfits. They were all younger than her. The closest one being the boy named Loki. Even then, he was still about 4-5 years younger than she. Then again, it didn't really matter to her. They all got along rather well and they were quite productive when working together. The group would do until she found her dream crew. Anyway, the band of misfits had made their way to an island in the West Blue, and island by the name of Yotsuba. Where they ended up was very appealing to Elizabeth either. Of course, she would act as if everything was perfectly dandy, even if they were basically begging for a job. With much joy, a job was presented to the misfits. An older man had told the group of the villages missing Shaman named Jeff. The name made Elizabeth giggle, as most things do. Considering she was 21, it was quite surprising to know how childish she was. So you could guess when he tokd the group the name of the shaman's kidnappers, she had a laughing fit. This, in turn, caused her to be sent outside away from the group. She would have to wait until the group emerged before she could know where to go or what to do next.

3We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Empty Re: We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
Elizabeth was the only one accompanying him for this particular mission. The others probably weren't too concerned with it by the story they had been told. In fact Loki was a little surprised when Elizabeth decided to come with as well, considering her reaction to the story the leader told him. Elizabeth was almost on the floor in tears she was laughing so hard, although Loki could barely blame her as he found the story quite silly himself. Nonetheless they accepted the task and were soon on their way to a small tavern towards the edge of the village. Loki's ears started to pick up the loud ruckus as they neared, either the whole village was filled with crazy drunks or the gang members they were hoping to find were already there.

"Well Elizabeth we might as well wrap this up quick, I don't exactly feel like spending the next couple of days looking for this Jeff guy."

Loki slowly made his way towards the entrance of the tavern when he lazily threw that tid bit of information at Elizabeth. Soon however the two of them were up at the door and Loki took a second to listen with the slightest hope they would be cocking off about their kidnapped victim but it was to no avail. With that moment now over he pushed the door open and took a look on inside as all of the little drunks stared back. The tavern was a lot emptier than he had assumed it would be, but it made sense that none of the regulars would come around if it was filled with all these gang hooligans. The tavern fell into silence as Loki scanned the room, taking a few steps in past the doorway but not getting close to anybody yet. There were about fifteen people sitting down most of them were well past their tipping point, hopefully this would make it a little easier to get information out of them. He'd announce his question to the room in hopes things went easy.

"Alright everybody. I just wanna know where that Jeff guy you kidnapped is then I'll be on my way."

One of the patrons sittings closest too him spoke up quick shouting a lot of intelligible cuss words at him before laughing a little too loudly. Loki merely smiled and walked over to the table he was sitting at. The whole table tensed up as he neared but nobody had the gall to stand up quite yet, part of him thought they were expecting him to apologize or something. He honestly didn't think they had ever been stood up to, but today was their lucky day! In one quick motion Loki grabbed one of the glass mugs that were half full of a light brown liquid and smashed the glass into the face of the man who shouted moments ago. Everybody tried to stand up instantly, some of them failing too. Things were about to get messy in the little tavern.

4We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Empty Re: We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:29 am

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
It seemed that Loki had been the only one that actually wanted to take on the mission this village game the group. As Elizabeth thought about it, she found the story ridiculous but she liked it. She also couldn't let the kid do this alone, although he was probably more than capable of handling himself. She just couldn't do it. Elizabeth decided it was a chance for adventure, a change to be kind, and a chance to find more pirates like herself. What better place to find more pirates than a tavern? Well it was just her luck, they were on their way to a tavern at this very moment. The duo had been told they could pick up on some information there about the kidnappers or perhaps find the kidnappers themselves. Either way, Elizabeth couldn't wait to get to this tavern. Maybe she would have a drink. As they made it closer to the tavern, the female could definitely hear some crazy noises flying around the air. Yeah, it sounded like Elizabeth was definitely going to need a drink. Honestly, she wasn't all that childish.

Loki would speak as the two made it to tavern's entrance. "I hear ya," she'd respond with a light sigh as they came upon the door. For a moment, Loki stood still and silent listening in on the tavern, while Elizabeth caught sight of a butterfly. Purple eyes would light up, "So pretty," she would whisper. Then, Loki would open the door and Elizabeth's head would jerk to the side. "Oh. Right," she would whisper quickly, as she straightened up and followed behind the boy. Elizabeth would stand close to Loki but she would give him enough room for him to turn 360 degrees without touching her. The woman would stand with her fingers laced together behind her back, as she rocked back and forth on her feet. None of this seemed to phase the 21-year-old woman but it also seemed as if she had never done anything like this before. However, she had already taken note of the general area. She knew where everyone was. She knew how many people were around. Everything seemed to be going smoothly so far, until the boy opened his mouth.

"Oh come on now. You can't just walk in and start sayin' things like that. Just makes it longer to get this over with. They ain't gonna tell you and you ain't gonna be on your way," Elizabeth would half complain as she crossed her arms over her chest. Then again, she was a little excited. She kind of wanted a fight to break out. Not but a second after her complaining, a man started shouting vulgarities. After that, Loki began to walk over to their table and everyone began to tense. However, Elizabeth stood still shaking her head. That's when she would hear the loud smashing noise and bodies hitting the floor. "I tried to tell ya. Now look. They're all mad at you. Guess they're a real problem now," Elizabeth would stand with her hands on her hips as if she were a mother scolding her child. Of course, Loki more than likely didn't care and Elizabeth was more than likely talking to herself. Then again, she could have been annoying everyone else too.

5We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Empty Re: We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:27 am

Pikachu

Marines
Marines

Pikachu
The whole bar was now up in a riot. Everybody was screaming and shouting some sort of vulgar term or another, some of which Loki recognized and some of them were new even to him. Most of the thugs were now standing and making there way towards him and the few that fell on there asses were now back on their feet stumbling around trying to figure out what to do. With one man crumpled down by his feet Loki grabbed the chair that man was previously standing in and smashed it across the face of another thug who was sitting at the same table. There was one more man already within striking distance and before he could react Loki's arm was already raised and flying towards the mans neck. A closed fist connected with the mans adams apple and he fell down clutching his throat, gasping for air. Three thugs were almost within reach, there was a fourth behind him bet he had fallen down and seemingly knocked himself out as he didn't get back up. His attention now on the three that were approaching from the other side of the table. As quickly as he could he put his hands under the table and heaved as hard as he could. The table lifted quite easily into the air and Loki pushed it forward with all the might his body could muster. The table knocked all three over crashing them down onto the tavern's wood floor crushed beneath the force of his body and momentum. The collective grown from all three mean was quite the ear soar. A few more were making their way towards Loki know but apart from them it appeared the rest were stumbling toward the exit. With only two thugs still here he decided to aim for the guy he figured looked the drunkest of the bunch. The drunkest looking one was on Loki's immediate left after he rolled off the table and pushed himself up off the ground. The drunkard was right in front of him now as he made his way to his feet his quick reaction time allowed him to pull his head backwards slightly avoiding a lazily throwing haymaker, giving him ample opportunity to deliver a single uppercut to the mans chin. The man's body went up on its tippy toes before falling back into a rather uncomfortable looking slumber. And then there was one, he was still eager to get a punch in it seemed as he kept charging towards Loki. Loki took a single step to the left as the men crossed by him, using this opportunity to grab the mans wrist and lift it back, pinning it by the middle of his back in a rather uncomfortable position. With the man now virtually his prisoner he had a few questions to ask.

"Well guy... The way I see it, you can point me in the direction of Jeff. You know Jeff right? The guy you kidnapped a few days ago, yea im sure you know him. So tell me where he is and you can walk out of here with two working arms instead of one."

The man let out a panicked what and Loki tightened his grip ever so slightly when he decided to get  talkative.

"I dont know much I swear! But I know who does know, and I know where you can find him! Blanca and his guys always hang out just up the road at the same time everyday! They'll be their in a few hours I promise!"

He sat silent for a minute and Loki thought for a minute if he letting this guy go he would then warn this Blanca guy but Loki decided to toss a little threat in to persuade him otherwise.

"Well wasn't that easy. Now I just want you to know... If I don't find this guy exactly where and when you told me to find him, I will personally track you down again and if you make me do that I'll do a lot more than just break an arm."

With that last bit Loki gave a gracious smile and let go of the mans arm who quickly backed away from the duo and sat down on the floor. With that Loki made his way out of the bar and decided to kill some time before going to find this Blanca guy.

~exit~

6We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Empty Re: We're Off To Save The Wizard!!?!?!! Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:35 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
Of course, throughout the tavern multiple vulgarities could be heard most of which didn't bother Elizabeth. She did hear a few that captured her attention considering they were new to her but there weren't very many she hadn't heard at least once before. With all the noise, Elizabeth figured it would be a wonderful time to waltz right over to the open door and slam it closed. The green haired female would lean against it, as the fighting began to brake out. They surely didn't need any new entries nor did they need and escape artists. Then again with the many empty glasses scattered around the room and the newly filled ones, Elizabeth didn't think that last bit to be much of a problem. Purple eyes would set on the teen, as he knocked grown men to the ground one by one. Elizabeth sure did enjoy this view. However, a small sigh would escape her lips as a few men stumbled her way. It seemed like she would actually have to do something. Well, this was what she signed up for when she decided to tag along.

As one of the men came closer, he would push Elizabeth to the side. It was as if he didn't even notice her existence. That's when Elizabeth would become a little annoyed. "Hey!" Elizabeth would scream as she turned to kick the man in the back sending him stumbling face first into the door. He would fall backwards unconscious. Elizabeth would bend over the unconcious man, "Wow. Y'all suck. Ya should really drink in moderation. It's not good for your heath." With that Elizabeth would feel a hand on her shoulder pulling her up straight. With that, she would throw her elbow straight into the man's stomach, which would cause him to fall on his knees with a groan. Elizabeth would then turn around and send her knee flying straight into his face, also knocking him unconcious. "It's very rude to touch a woman in such a way, ya know?" Elizabeth would scoff. Purple eyes would jolt up towards two men, who stood looking between her and their comrades. The two looked half dazed and confused. The woman would shake her head before picking up two empty glasses and walking past the duo. They would look at each other and begin to step towards the door, when Elizabeth smashed the two glasses on the backs of their heads. Both bodies would fall to the floor, "Gross. How boring" Quickly after, Elizabeth would yelp at having her green braid pulled. Then, she would hear a man's voice in her ear. He seemed to be trying to mumble some sort of odd pick up line in her ear. With a light growl, she would slow pull her hat off of her head and send her head into the nose of the man with an audible crack. The man would release her as he screamed and held his nose. When he pulled his hands away, he would see blood covering his hands. Elizabth would take this opportunity to punch him straight in the throat causing him to fall over. The last man would stand staring at Elizabeth, as she rubbed her head. Purple eyes would lock on him and she would blink, "Will you hold this for me?" Surprisingly enough the man would catch the hat the female had thrown at him. However painfully enough for him, things would end with a kick to the groin.

As Elizabeth leaned over to pick up her hat, She would rub her head and listen to the words Loki's captive spoke. He seemed to tell quite the convincing story but he could also be telling them whatever it took to get away. Elizabeth would dust off her hat before placing it on her head again and running her hand along her braid, "Aww man. Now, I have to fix my hair. Men can be such brutes." The female walked around to the table all the men were sitting at and picked up what looked like a freshly filled mug. She would put the glass to her lips and take a quick drink. Then, she would sigh, "I've had better." The glass would then hit the wall smashing into pieces soaking the floor below it.

As Elizabeth looked up, she would see Loki heading for the door, "Hey. Wait for me!" With that they would be on their way, "Looks like this'll be more trouble than we thought."

-Exit!-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum