One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Meets Girl Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:50 am

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton blushed at her comment about him being sweet, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Why? Well, because you're a nice person." He then looked down, somewhat deflated, "I won't lie. I've seen plenty of corruption in the marines. People prosecuted for little to no good reason, good people branded as criminals. All the while, there are some real vicious people out there who get away with all sorts of horrible things." He shook his head. "It isn't right I tell you. As marines, we should be protecting people from the real threats to them, not chasing after harmless people just because they call themselves a pirate." he blinked and then grew flustered, "I don't mean that you're helpless or anything. I'm sure you're perfectly capable of taking care of yourself. I'm just saying, there are a lot worse people out there in the world that really do need to be brought to justice."

He gave a warm smile before rubbing the back of his head again. "At least, that's what I believe anyway. I guess it sounds strange to hear that coming from someone who should be your enemy."

16Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Meets Girl Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:44 am

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
Because she was a nice person? Elizabeth looked at the red head. Being a nice person hadn't really gotten her anywhere before. The only places it had gotten her were negative such as: being taken advantage of, being pushed around, being knocked down, being berated, etc. Anton would continue to speak, which would help Elizabeth get a better understanding of the type of person he was, unless of course he was lying to her. However, that thought didn't seem to cross her mind now. This marine seemed to be very soft hearted, which automatically caused her to think of him as nobody of importance. Elizabeth would automatically begin internally kicking herself. It wasn't her place to think things like that, besides she hoped he would be one of the few good people to go far in this world. The woman would smile as he finished.

"No, it's not strange, darlin'. That's very good of you. I like the way you think about things. I think the world needs more people like ya but.. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think we're enemies or even should be. I mean.. there's no reason ya? So, let's be friends, alright?" Elizabeth would give the redhead a sweet smile with a little giggle.

17Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Meets Girl Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton was glad to see that she agreed with him. Most people would look at him strange for his point of view, especially amongst the marines. That was one thing he liked about 'pirates'. Some of them were more open in their points of view. When Elizabeth stated that they weren't enemies, nor should they be, offering instead her friendship, a warm smile appeared on Anton's face. "Yeah, I would like that." He extended his hand out to her. "I happily accept your friendship Miss Elizabeth. If you're in any trouble, feel free to give me call. After all, marines are supposed to protect." He gave a light chuckle, "Just so long as it's nothing illegal of course."

18Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Meets Girl Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:36 pm

Elizabeth

Pirates
Pirates

Elizabeth
As Anton extended his hand, Elizabeth had different plans in mind. A man as sweet, kind, ad caring as this didn't deserve just a simple handshake. He technically in a way saved her life. For that, she owed him much. The woman would take his hand but if possible she would step in for a hug and quick kiss on the cheek. After that, she would step back taking the time to shoot him a sweet smile with a light blush, "Thank You, Darlin'. I appreciate what you've done for me. The same goes here. If you ever need anythin'... anything at all, holler at me. I hope when I see you next we'll still be friends. I have to go now. I need to be getting back to my inn. See ya," Elizabeth's voice would be soft and hold a touch of saddness. There was no possible way she would see him again in good terms. Who knew if she'd ever even see him again?

After a quick 180 and a double take over her shoulder, Elizabeth would quickly make her way back towards her inn. Being away from the misfits too long would worry them. She didn't need that.

[Exit if allowed]

19Boy Meets Girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Meets Girl Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Bloodisaac

Marines
Marines

Bloodisaac
Anton was surprised when Elizabeth suddenly pulled him into a hug, blushing as she pecked him on the cheek. He really hadn't seen that coming, not that he didn't like it or anything. He stood there, stunned as he absently brought a hand up to the cheek, watching the beautiful cowgirl walking away. A light, dopey smile crossed his face as he gave her a small wave, not that she really saw it. He remained standing there for a while, even after she left before the commodore found himself sitting back on the ground. This was certainly something he hadn't expected when he came to the island.

The marine finally let out a sigh, only now realizing he hadn't been breathing that entire time. Elizabeth really did seem like a good person, and hoped she would go far in this world.

You know...this sort of reminds me of...

Anton looked skyward, his mind going back to that fateful encounter on Karate Island. Another beautiful woman had helped him a lot back there. And she too was a pirate.

Linnea...I hope you're well wherever you are...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum