One Piece Pirate Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece Pirate Nation

AU One Piece Roleplay

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» SHOP
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:00 pm by Admin

» NPC Template
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:05 am by Pain

» [Task] Aqua Laguna
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am by Adri Sakna

» Return to baltigo
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:21 am by Hecate

» Dinner amongst friends [Flashback] [Hecate Only]
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2017 10:06 pm by Isabella

» [Task] Public Service Announcement
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:31 pm by Siegfried

» Shadow Vs Hiroko
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 2:03 pm by Jui$y Crow

» Finishing the Job
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:27 pm by Bojack

» Mission Briefing (Task)
Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm by Renji Vinsmoke

Top posting users this week
No user

Statistics
We have 1108 registered users
The newest registered user is Roku

Our users have posted a total of 65940 messages in 8693 subjects
Affiliates
Our Button

Vote For Us

Affiliates

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

15Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

Raphael caught a blow to his shoulder but managed to fight through it and accomplish his goal. Due to Raphael incapacitating another one of their comrades the remaining pirates all converged on Raphael and Trently. Three of the stronger looking one immediately rushed towards Raphael; they surrounded the rookie pirate with their knives drawn. Raphael remained un phased by their assault, as the first of the Pirates reached Raphael he attacked with a lunge with his blade aimed at the stomach of Raphael. The golden eyed boy side stepped the man grabbing his arm in the process; Raphael guided the mans blade into the abdomen of a would be attacker. The third however managed to catch Raphael with a diagonal slash that cut the arm of the brown skinned man. The cut itself was not to severe, but it caused Raphael to wince slightly, but it wasn't enough to loosen his grip. Thinking he had caught the man of guard the invading pirate went in for another attack, this time attacking with a horizontal slash aimed for Raphael's neck. The rookie pirate however was prepared for another attack and would turn his body causing the pirate to slash the neck of his own comrade. The man dropped instantly as blood spurted from his throat. Raphael would send a powerful jab directly to the mans Adam's apple while he was off balance from attacking his own comrade. The attack sent by Raphael found its mark crushing the mans throat in the process.

Raphael looked over to see how Trently was fairing. His eyes stayed trained on the teenage boy for a split second before shifting to the man who had previously suggested that the trio team up. Raphael was surprised and impressed by what he saw; the man had soundly defeated all of the attackers in his vicinity. "Sorry about earlier. I just become really focused when I fight." Raphael directed towards the blonde haired man.

WC: 325 Overall: 1,434

16Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Dynamo Jack

Pirates
Pirates

Dynamo Jack
Trently could hardly hold back his built up frustration. As he sent a man recoiling back from a punch to his abdomen. Trently calmed down from the pleasing sight of the man being flung back, Then came a smirk. Pirates began charging their way at Trently attempting to slaughter the young prince. Lucky for the young boy, He has tricks up his sleeve yet to be shown to the crowd that are ready to be entertained. The oddly mysterious white cloth slowly falling down the face of Trently has now been noticed by the prince. Quickly adjusting his cloth before throwing himself into a suicide chamber. Observing the view of the crowd, He spots a much intimidating pirate giving Trently an ugly glare. Without any hesitation whatsoever, He taps his feet onto the ground about ten times before bursting off. Within a surprisingly short amount of time the prince is in front of the pirate. Trently throwing his arms and fingers at aimed body parts of the man attempting to insert his sharp fingers into him. Two other pirates quickly gain eye of the prince's new location and immediately fling themselves toward the prince. Trently swiftly throws two jabs at the man's nose and goes on to notice the two pirates attempting to stop Trently before things escalate any further. Pouncing back four meters with now the two remaining pirates right in front, Trently plants his foot onto the ground then to send his leg into the air. The result of him sending his leg into the air is a sharp compressed air blade which surges toward the remaining two grunts. Attempting to damage and rid of the men trying to take the life of the prince.

Word Count:286                Stamina Left:110

Moves Used:

Last edited by Trently on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:58 am; edited 4 times in total

17Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:12 am

Breakfree

Free Agents
Free Agents

Breakfree
OOC NOTE:

Byron in the Mean Time had decided to actually patch himself up. Using his special training as a doctor in order to cover up his wounds right now. His own attackers were dispatched with,the boys however with their careful manipulation of the crowd actually did succeed in taking down most of their would be attackers. Most of the Men going down on the floor like rocks. Only One seemed to remained,the man Trent had initially attempted to conduct his own barrage. Because they were only basic attacks and not any form of a skill. He'd only succeed in about 2-3 of them before being forced to deal with the other assailants around him. Said man would begin to flee now. Rushing to inform the rest of his crew what exactly had gone down over here.

In the MeanTime, Byron would walk over to the two Boys.

Hm. I've never really seen either of you around here before, I take it your new? I got no idea what's going on either, but I think these guys are raiding the town or something.He'd look around at the bodies that were on the floor around the boys, they weren't exactly killed, but most of them were down for the count.I'd say from how you dealt with these guys, you ain't "normal" either.Emphasizing Normal with air quotes. I think we should move over there. Something tells me those weren't the last of these guys. Maybe we could take them down together.The okama would point forward deeper into the town, where sounds of a commotion could be heard, but vaguely almost. What exactly was going on in there? Were things worse off inside than at the initial location of the trio?

If your interested. Come with me, I'm not the type to just stand around during this.Byron began to walk over to the scene, opting to investigate.

In the middle of his walking though, an Odd brown looking pair of cherries would fly into his mouth off of a tree. Causing the Okama to recoil violently back.

Damn that tasted awful!Woah..

He felt something odd inside of him, but wouldn't make much of it now until later. Having bitten some of it before spitting it out.

[EXIT]

TASK END

Word Count:433

Total Word Count:2763

Last edited by Breakfree on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total

18Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:50 am

Odin

Marines
Marines

Odin

The blonde haired man approached the duo as the last of the enemies had been dealt with. Raphael stared at the man for a moment in silence examining him before deciding to comply and answer his questions. Raphael could tell this man was male, but most would find it hard to tell the difference. This baffled the golden eyed pirate because he had yet to see anyone like this in his life. "No we've been here. We've just been on the outskirts of town after a run in with some marines when we first arrived here." Raphael looked around at the various bodies on this ground. "Define normal...? But I take it you aren't exactly normal yourself." It was a genuine question for Raphael who was used to fighting and seeing death. Raphael's excitement began to rise as the mention of teaming up and taking down the together was proposed. When Raphael actually began to focus of the sounds resonating from deeper in town he could tell that something was going on. "Sounds good to me." He would answer to the proposal of the blonde haired man. Although he was not one for helping people the golden eyed young man could not turn down a opportunity to fight. Raphael began to head into the center of town with the blonde haired man and Trently. "What is your name? Mine is Raphael." He had a feeling that the trio were going to team up a lot more than just this one time.

*Exit

WC: 251 Overall: 1,685

19Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] - Page 2 Empty Re: Was A Nice Day [ARC TASK] [TEAM] Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:34 am

Dynamo Jack

Pirates
Pirates

Dynamo Jack
After finishing off the rest of the men that were originally going after us, Trently catches eye that Buddha is talking to a strange blonde fellow. After wrapping up this whole mess, the Prince strolls over to the two men conversing. Apparently it seems as though they are partnering up with another hooligan on the run. Trently becoming much more relieved after seeing that they'll have someone's aid in this scuffle of a most likely long fight. Coming closer toward Buddha while the odd blonde man takes himself into further into town where the party is at. As the blonde man would take himself into town, it seemed a pair of strange cherries fell into his mouth. None of them noticed it was a devil fruit except for Trently. It'd only make sense they don't know about the appearances of devil fruits since they were probably not taught these things as if they were a prince. Being a prince got Trently much more knowledge on many different things such as devil fruits and locations which aided him in his passion for navigating. Who knows what is about to happen on Yotsuba Island at this point. As Trently approached Buddha, Raphael gave him a glance and then to the blonde man. Possibly Buddha has been educated on devil fruits or possibly too though. Trently had felt the need to talk to Buddha about what the blonde man just bit into. "Buddha, Ever heard of devil fruits? I think that strange blonde man has just eaten a devil fruit...".

Word Count: 262

Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum